Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72
  1. #21
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    It wasn't TNA's best PPV of the year, but it was still really good. Ironically enough they guy I dislike the most had the same reaction I had when Devon was unmasked. (Hulk Hogan with his jaw on the floor.) Aces and Eights winning was predictable. I'm fine with that. I'm a Hardy mark, but I disagree with him getting the belt, but at least he didn't pull a Victory Road or Whatever it was when he was all coked up and didn't show up mentally. The match between him and Aries was really good. The X Division belt should have been kept on Ion. As it stands Destination X was TNA's best PPV of their PPV year.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Devon was a last minute add. Seems like they weren't sure who to use for the reveal and at the last minute went with Devon. I highly doubt he was the guy they wanted from the beginning
    If the direction they go with it is a brotherhood of former and current disgruntled employees (from TNA and possibly WWE) then Devon is a decent first person to put in that spot.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Devon was a last minute add. Seems like they weren't sure who to use for the reveal and at the last minute went with Devon. I highly doubt he was the guy they wanted from the beginning
    I think he one of 4 guys who going be in lead roles or the main members of Aces and 8s.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  4. #24
    I'll admit, I dropped my jaw when I saw Devon. No way it was planned though.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    If the direction they go with it is a brotherhood of former and current disgruntled employees (from TNA and possibly WWE) then Devon is a decent first person to put in that spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think he one of 4 guys who going be in lead roles or the main members of Aces and 8s.....
    I am not saying he won't be a leader and I am not saying it's not an interesting choice, but no way was it planned from the get go. I think he wanted to go to WWE, but with the lawsuit it wasn't going to happen. So TNA offered him this and he took it. Thats my opinion anyway, not saying its right or wrong, just my opinon
    Profile Un-Retired

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    Go suck your mommies tit vondraco its bedtime
    That's the best you can come up with? Geez, it must suck to be you.

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,511
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    Go suck your mommies tit vondraco its bedtime
    I'm glad you inspired so much relevant conversation about the ppv with this lovely post
    on topic- I'm kind of disappointed with how the title scenarios ended up going... just a thought
    #BeJelly


  8. #28
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm glad you inspired so much relevant conversation about the ppv with this lovely post
    on topic- I'm kind of disappointed with how the title scenarios ended up going... just a thought
    About the only title change I liked was when Tara won the belt. Right now the knockouts division is Tara, Tessmacher and.....
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  9. #29
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I am not saying he won't be a leader and I am not saying it's not an interesting choice, but no way was it planned from the get go. I think he wanted to go to WWE, but with the lawsuit it wasn't going to happen. So TNA offered him this and he took it. Thats my opinion anyway, not saying its right or wrong, just my opinon
    Probably wasn't planned until after his contract ran out.... Then they met with him and signed him back on just for that..... Just for the element of a surprise.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Probably wasn't planned until after his contract ran out.... Then they met with him and signed him back on just for that..... Just for the element of a surprise.....
    Who's to say he didnt resign straight away but they ran with the angle of him leaving?

    My main question leading out of this PPV is, what is next for the Bully? Him Joining A&8s won't make sense anymore and I don't want to see him turn face.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.