Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It wasn't TNA's best PPV of the year, but it was still really good. Ironically enough they guy I dislike the most had the same reaction I had when Devon was unmasked. (Hulk Hogan with his jaw on the floor.) Aces and Eights winning was predictable. I'm fine with that. I'm a Hardy mark, but I disagree with him getting the belt, but at least he didn't pull a Victory Road or Whatever it was when he was all coked up and didn't show up mentally. The match between him and Aries was really good. The X Division belt should have been kept on Ion. As it stands Destination X was TNA's best PPV of their PPV year.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Devon was a last minute add. Seems like they weren't sure who to use for the reveal and at the last minute went with Devon. I highly doubt he was the guy they wanted from the beginning
    If the direction they go with it is a brotherhood of former and current disgruntled employees (from TNA and possibly WWE) then Devon is a decent first person to put in that spot.

Blog Entries
    Devon was a last minute add. Seems like they weren't sure who to use for the reveal and at the last minute went with Devon. I highly doubt he was the guy they wanted from the beginning
    I think he one of 4 guys who going be in lead roles or the main members of Aces and 8s.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I'll admit, I dropped my jaw when I saw Devon. No way it was planned though.

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    If the direction they go with it is a brotherhood of former and current disgruntled employees (from TNA and possibly WWE) then Devon is a decent first person to put in that spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think he one of 4 guys who going be in lead roles or the main members of Aces and 8s.....
    I am not saying he won't be a leader and I am not saying it's not an interesting choice, but no way was it planned from the get go. I think he wanted to go to WWE, but with the lawsuit it wasn't going to happen. So TNA offered him this and he took it. Thats my opinion anyway, not saying its right or wrong, just my opinon
    Profile Un-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    Go suck your mommies tit vondraco its bedtime
    That's the best you can come up with? Geez, it must suck to be you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    Go suck your mommies tit vondraco its bedtime
    I'm glad you inspired so much relevant conversation about the ppv with this lovely post
    on topic- I'm kind of disappointed with how the title scenarios ended up going... just a thought
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm glad you inspired so much relevant conversation about the ppv with this lovely post
    on topic- I'm kind of disappointed with how the title scenarios ended up going... just a thought
    About the only title change I liked was when Tara won the belt. Right now the knockouts division is Tara, Tessmacher and.....
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I am not saying he won't be a leader and I am not saying it's not an interesting choice, but no way was it planned from the get go. I think he wanted to go to WWE, but with the lawsuit it wasn't going to happen. So TNA offered him this and he took it. Thats my opinion anyway, not saying its right or wrong, just my opinon
    Probably wasn't planned until after his contract ran out.... Then they met with him and signed him back on just for that..... Just for the element of a surprise.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Probably wasn't planned until after his contract ran out.... Then they met with him and signed him back on just for that..... Just for the element of a surprise.....
    Who's to say he didnt resign straight away but they ran with the angle of him leaving?

My main question leading out of this PPV is, what is next for the Bully? Him Joining A&8s won't make sense anymore and I don't want to see him turn face.