Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Well I guess everyone have to complain..... Sorry you found faults and didn't enjoy the show... Lots of things is long term planned..... As probably as soon as Devon was supposed to be released, he probably was already signed and fooled you and I and millions alike....
    I had a feeling Devon was never let go being that they kept mentioning his name which never happens if someone is truly let go.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Well my opinion about RVD winning is that I think he can do something good with it and then pass the title to a younger wrestler. Sure it wasn't the best idea to give it too RVD in first place but i think we can see something good about this.
    Then we have the Triple Threat tag match. Damn is it me or was that match awesome? I loved the whole match, the nice suplex, the nasty powerbomb/hurricanrana. The only thing I disliked about that match was that they needed to tag, but it didnt stop them from running in and do some excellent things.
    Lets take a deep breathe and calm down. We dont know if Devon is the leader or not. We dont know who is the leader and who is the other masked guys. So lets wait and see and dont bash the product because this thing is good imo.
    The only thing that i wanted to see was that Aries retained but i hope we can see maybe a Ladder triple threat match between Storm - Aries - Hardy
    Overall this PPV was in my opinion the best this year, so far. We saw one of the best wrestling matches this year on this PPV. And its sad that so many of you Bash the WWE for not showing us wrestling and then bash TNA because they show us Wrestling. This is what i wrote about in my "blog" that we fans only complain but doesnt have a good solution or idea how to fix it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pea View Post
    I had a feeling Devon was never let go being that they kept mentioning his name which never happens if someone is truly let go.
    Not necessarily the case, tna could have mentioned Devon all they wanted because he was not under contract with anyone else and was previously under a tna contract. Plus you can't deny history so when wwe mentions hulk hogans name, it's the same thing.

All the matches were really good. BFG was a real good ppv for me. Just 2 things I did not like. 1st Zima Ion lost and he should have retain. 2nd, the way they revealed Devon...weird. Should have been done different IMO. I'm not dissapointed. I loved BFG

this ppv was the best! and I'm not just saying that because im a tna fan but because it's a FACT! It was even better than wrestlemania tbh
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

With Devon's surprise attack, many fans have speculated that he is the leader of the nefarious group. We're now being told that he is not the leader of Aces & 8s and "that there is more to come with the storyline."
    This is from the news page if you haven't read it.So everybody calm down

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    With Devon's surprise attack, many fans have speculated that he is the leader of the nefarious group. We're now being told that he is not the leader of Aces & 8s and "that there is more to come with the storyline."
    This is from the news page if you haven't read it.So everybody calm down
    If Ryan Clark would follow @TheAcesAnd8s on twitter, he could have found that out last night. They tweeted "Good job prospect" to Devon after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I can't imagine this company will be here next year.
    People have been saying that for NINE years. TNA has been in business for 10 years. They'll be in business for another 10, at least. Dixie Carter will keep pumping money into this thing because it's fun and she enjoys having big muscular men around her at all times.

Negatives: RVD beat Zema Ion for the X-Division title so now Jesse Sorrenson can't do it when he returns and Ion didn't get that rub that I think he needed.
    Having my 2 favorite wrestlers in a tag team match instead of in singles competition Angle and AJ.
    Storm vs Roode again....AJ vs Daniels again.......
    Al Snow vs Joey Ryan....only positive that I saw in his career was head and head cheese with Blackman.

Positives:
    I think Jeff winning is a positive because I believe Aries is over-rated.
    Aces and 8s actually had a guy in the group who we knew....glad it wasn't a jobber. I expected Devon may be in the group holding it off because it was known he didn't resign. Element of surprise for some fans who wouldn't see it coming. Much rather have seen Bully Ray turn. Predictable? I guess one could say that, but Bully would have likely finally got over and won the world title from Jeff Hardy. Much rather be the guys we know than a jobber guy from WWE or someone who I don't know period.
    Tara winning the KOs title. Not a fan at all of Tess. Tara could actually take this division places. Hopefully since Velvet resigned.....she can take the belt off of her. Hopefully Devon challenges Joe for the title at the next ppv because he never lost that belt. Hopefully Joe wins!
    Storm wins which likely ends the fued between him and Roode.

Really very few matches I was interested in to begin with as I said. Joe vs Magnus, KOs title, and RVD vs Zema Ion. I liked some of the things that came out of the ppv though.....Storm beating Roode means the fued is likely over hopefully. Daniels vs AJ may be over as well...actually have a KO champion I care about....over-rated title reign is over. Jeff is the champ....positives probably outweight the negatives. RVD beating Zema Ion wasn't as bad as Big Show beating Cody Rhodes for the IC title.

Great PPV with great results in my opinion. Devon being apart of Aces and Eights was not only unexpected, but it also opens the possibility of a top storyline with Bully contemplating joining the group.