Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    are you fucking kidding me. It's not as good as wwe ? you're judgement has been clouded by crappy wrestling by Vincent K McMahon's child product If this wasn't good enough for you then I'm sorry don't watch it but that was the most entertaining ppv of I have watched this year
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Ok let me tell you why you don't compare TNA and wwe. First one all WWE will have there 28th wrestlemania next year. This was TNA's 10th BFG. And you're thinking oh well mania 10 was much bigger than this. Yeah well wwe was a big company long before mania . TNA started with BFG. Weather you like it or not that my friend was wrestling.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It might be me, but I think some people are mad, cause TNA fooled them with who was revealed as a member or the leader of Aces and 8s???
    It's not this. This is actually a good surprise, but not THAT shocking really. Devon's contract ended, he had no independent dates and it's not hard to agree to a new contract in principle to stop someone in the company leaking it.

All I hoped Bischoff 1 and 2, Hogan or Sting weren't involved. Anyone else is fine by me.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    The BFG show sucked! The whole night the crowd was silent and the matches were boring. They call this they're biggest event of the year they are nowhere near WWE. Even the HOF ceremony looked like it was held backstage in some random room. Everybody looked like they didnt want to be there. The stage looked cheesy and the announcer Christy Hemme she sucks but I do give her props for the effort. Change it up a bit once a year! TNA is low budget and until they get to spending money and get better writers they're just another indy promotion. The whole Devon thing just seemed like it was a last minute thing they put together. If they would have had Sting or Hogan or Bully Ray turn heel and lead aces and eights it might of saved they're POS PPV.
    1) Crowd was NOT silent...they were into it, loud and at several points were chanted 'this is awesome'. Devon was a great curveball, especially after it was Devon who put bully through a table. Sting, Hogan or Bully turning would have been a let down. All the matches were great. Storm/Roode was awesome. Best PPV of 2012 thus far.

BFG was TNA's best PPV of the year.The crowd was awesome and loud.The matches were great especially the street fight.And Devon its not the leader.They only revealed Devon and that was a good move to make the fans think, is he the leader, who are the other guys.When are we gonna see their faces.Jeff winning the match was a good idea.Because now they can do two things establish Aries as the biggest heel of the company and give us a big world title feud.Also hardy never had big world title reigns so i expect from him to lose the title in the next PPV.The only bad thing was the Jessy debut

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Anyone who thinks this ppv was bad or the crowd was dead or the matches were bad should seriously stop watching wrestling. By far that was the most entertaining ppv I've ever seen. This had wrestling at its best. I honestly don't understand what people see in wwe wrestling since they only use safe moves and only make the face win. People should not be ignorant. What I saw last night was TNA wrestling at its best.

another thing. How the HELL can anyone with a working brain say: Devon wasn't shocking. WHO PREDICTED THAT? Everyone seriously thought he we going to wwe, he even made it convincing that he was going to wwe. The whole point of THAT moment was to draw a reaction on bully ray and hulk hogans face. Didn't you see hulk and bully sell the surprised look?

For the record, anyone who says the crowd was dead probably had their televisions on mute. That crowd was in every match and towards the end was going insane.

(Sorry for bad grammar, etc. I'm posting on my phone because I am seriously shocked that anyone could think this ppv was below average because I think this ppv was better than anything wwe put out since MITB... Last year.)

Fresh Member
    The only stupid part of the PPV was Aries losing the title. Jeff Hardy has been handed so many opportunities and fucked each one of them up. Just makes no sense to take the title off the best wrestler in your company, and hand to the guy who everyone knows will be in rehab within the year.

My 2 cents worth:

Ion vs RVD was good but I was disappointed to see RVD win.
    Joe vs Magnus was better than expected
    Snow vs Ryan was as good as one would expect for a match including a retired wrestler, the Matt Morgan swerve was interesting too.
    I didn't watch the tag match for fear that "Mexicans trading off their dead relative's talent" would win, they did, I felt a little nauseous.
    My recording started playing up during Tessmacher vs Tara but is seemed like an ok match, no idea who Tara's boyfriend is, gone beyond caring about the division since everyone left.
    Roode vs Storm started off ok but I started skipping as soon as Captain Blade appeared and the match decended into a hardcore spot-fest (just not what interests me, if I want to see people hurt themselves for the sake of it I'll watch Jackass)
    Aces and 8's was good. Ray in Sting make up was a nice touch, Joseph Park Abyssing up was fun but I wish he'd black hole slammed someone, Oh God no, not Hogan, oh no leave your shirt on, skip skip skip, Devon "It was me all along!" either a complete lack of planning or the best work of the IWC since Joey Ryan wasn't signed on gutcheck... hang on... didn't he have a match earlier?!
    Aries vs Hardy I spoilt for myself this morning so I didn't watch the match. I still don't think Hardy should have the title, I hope his reign is short, mainly because I still haven't forgiven him for the Victory Road incident.

All in all I enjoyed the show, not as good as last year's and not as good as Destination-X in my opinion but still good enough to mean I'll watch impact again this week.

Also, the OP is an idiot and I doubt he'll last long if he keeps suggesting people breastfeed. (maybe he wasn't enough and that's why he's so angry?)

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    When the stories are good and you get chills when the unexpected happens and are at the edge of your seat that's a good PPV
    I don't know about you my friend, but Roode/Storm told a HELLUVA passionate story and it wasn't ruined by the enforcer interfering. Aries and Hardy was an excellent story as well, and it's the first time in YEARS that I jumped out of my seat and yelled "BULLSHIT!" at the TV following a 2 count. I might not be happy with the "winners" of these matches, but I got chills and was sitting on the edge of my seat of this PPV, so I guess we just have differing taste in what kind of "wrestling" we want to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    there were some really good moments (tag match, street fight, world title match, Matt Morgan returning) and some bad ones (Tara's boyfriend revel, RVD winning) but this was a solid PPV. The way you put your opinion just sounded the average troll that comes on here and complains about Cena winning and never watching the WWE again. And the crowd was into most of it and went nuts not sure what your talking about.

The crowd split for the main event was awesome. "Let's go Aries", "Let's go Hardy" was just awesome to hear. Hell, Bobby Roode even had his fans. This crowd had quite a few casual fans, but it also had a major element of a smart crowd (The "this is awkward" chant after Hogan, Ray, and Sting sat in the ring for about 30 seconds too long) that was just as loud. This was not the Lockdown crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I'll admit, I dropped my jaw when I saw Devon. No way it was planned though.
    Don't know if it was planned, and I don't care at this point. I was waiting for Sting to turn on Bully or Bully to Turn on Sting. The guy (Devon we now know) came out and I could have SWORE that it was Garrett. Hogan came out and I started yelling "AWWW SHIT! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TNA!" at the TV, and when he pulled the hood off, I had no words. I had said Devon before in a joking fashion, but this was live. I was NOT expecting this, and it could lead to something better than the "Bischoff" route I envisioned them taking this. Remember, most people hated him when he started his "Reverend Devon" gimmick, but Devon can make something out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    BFG was TNA's best PPV of the year.The crowd was awesome and loud.The matches were great especially the street fight.And Devon its not the leader.They only revealed Devon and that was a good move to make the fans think, is he the leader, who are the other guys.When are we gonna see their faces.Jeff winning the match was a good idea.Because now they can do two things establish Aries as the biggest heel of the company and give us a big world title feud.Also hardy never had big world title reigns so i expect from him to lose the title in the next PPV.The only bad thing was the Jessy debut
    I still think Slammiversary was better (because I was there in person) because the payoffs were better to me. As to the final comments with Hardy and Aries, I don't think this was the right time. Putting Hardy over in a "Pro-Aries" crowd just made Hardy look REALLY bad. That crowd was VERY vocal about not wanting Hardy to go over, and to have your top baby face being booed to the support of your "almost tweener, trying his DAMNEDEST to get heat" heel was a bad decision. If anything, they should have opened this door for a return match at the next PPV and have Hardy take the belt in a pure "creatures" crowd such as the Impact Zone. It won't damage Hardy as he is who he is, but it definitely showed the flaw in the TNA Management to TNA Fan base relationship.

The best part about the closing of this PPV; It showed TNA just how over Austin Aries is around the country, even if the Impact Zone doesn't give him the best responses. If they get on the road and out of Florida, this is one more "GREAT" show in another state that shows TNA has a fan base that can help them to put on great PPVs with passionate fans (even if the OP thought the crowd was shit, this crowd was better than Nashville for sure, even if they couldn't compare to us here in Texas )

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Whats your idea of a good ppv?
    I'll bet he thinks Saturday Morning Slam is a great show.