Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I reckon I'll probably get called out on this sadly but this is just me.

I'm sadly done with TNA for now. I'll try and get back into in mid-June-ish methinks but these past weeks and PPVs have just not been worth my time.
    Haha you shouldn't get called out on it. There is a difference between not enjoying the product and simply stop watching like a normal person would and being a blubbering idiot (see the OP).

I am the same way with WWE now.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie325 View Post
    The BFG show sucked! The whole night the crowd was silent and the matches were boring. They call this they're biggest event of the year they are nowhere near WWE. Even the HOF ceremony looked like it was held backstage in some random room. Everybody looked like they didnt want to be there. The stage looked cheesy and the announcer Christy Hemme she sucks but I do give her props for the effort. Change it up a bit once a year! TNA is low budget and until they get to spending money and get better writers they're just another indy promotion. The whole Devon thing just seemed like it was a last minute thing they put together. If they would have had Sting or Hogan or Bully Ray turn heel and lead aces and eights it might of saved they're POS PPV.

If this is being sarcastic, then I agree with you all the way!!!!

(no Sarcasm here the PPV was the greatest I've seen from TNA and possibly the best PPV of the year)

Haven't we been through this?

And....

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Haha you shouldn't get called out on it. There is a difference between not enjoying the product and simply stop watching like a normal person would and being a blubbering idiot (see the OP).

I am the same way with WWE now.
    I don't blame you really. Glad you can see where I'm coming from though.

It better be sarcasm cause that seemed like the best PPV that I have seen this year and I will actually make a note to watch Impact on Thursday which is something I usuallly only do if I dont see anything else on and the football game isnt very good.

I cant say too much about this ppv. Ive never been too invested in tna as a product because i can never get invested in their wrestlers. It seems like everytime they build someone up, he gets pushed aside for some "major aquisition". Ive seen a lot of good matches from the company and im not knocking the talent but ive never been on the edge of my seat watching them because im not emotionally invested in any of the characters. It seems like they rush character development and then immediatly hault it to push a former wwe guy when his contract is close to expiring. I might catch some flack for saying it but this is just my opinion: tna will never get to wwe's level if they cant develpe their characters better.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    there were some really good moments (tag match, street fight, world title match, Matt Morgan returning) and some bad ones (Tara's boyfriend revel, RVD winning) but this was a solid PPV. The way you put your opinion just sounded the average troll that comes on here and complains about Cena winning and never watching the WWE again. And the crowd was into most of it and went nuts not sure what your talking about.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    It might be me, but I think some people are mad, cause TNA fooled them with who was revealed as a member or the leader of Aces and 8s???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Honestly im no tna nor wwe mark because i have been watching TNA for years now and wwe since 2001 and ill admit wwe has had its fair share of bad ppvs, and tv shows ... but all i ever hear out of people is IM SICK OF THE FACES WINNING ALL THE TIME,, HE IS TO OLD SHARE THE SPOTLIGHT, PASS THE TORCH. but look at this ppv, ,RVD went over on zema ion and rvd is now 41 ,, were is passing of the torch there?? ,,, jeff hardy beat austin aries ( who reminds me of a mini and slightly worse cm punk ) which austin shouldve won since he was in his so called "PUSH" ,, and devon,, i mean DEVON seriously why not give it to someone new or up and coming because lets face it he my be a legend and all but his time at the top now is numbered. i wouldve went more of the matt morgan way even though it wouldve been more predictable but i mean using morgan's return to help joey ryan who hardly no one knows seriously ? i would've rather devon and morgan to swap roles at least.. but hey this is only my OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It might be me, but I think some people are mad, cause TNA fooled them with who was revealed as a member or the leader of Aces and 8s???
    Devon was a last minute add. Seems like they weren't sure who to use for the reveal and at the last minute went with Devon. I highly doubt he was the guy they wanted from the beginning

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing