Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Where are they now ?

Last I read, Ryan got hurt when Hernandez gave him the Border Toss at a house show... Yet another reason why Hernandez needs to get that out of his moveset and find some other move to show his power; it's far too easy to land wrong when someone launches you in the air like that.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Last I read, Ryan got hurt when Hernandez gave him the Border Toss at a house show... Yet another reason why Hernandez needs to get that out of his moveset and find some other move to show his power; it's far too easy to land wrong when someone launches you in the air like that.
    If that's the case, I guess Matt Morgan can come back randomly, destroy some talent, and then Joey Ryan can cut a promo saying something like "Seems like you all, have forgotten some people", and then get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    If that's the case, I guess Matt Morgan can come back randomly, destroy some talent, and then Joey Ryan can cut a promo saying something like "Seems like you all, have forgotten some people", and then get back on track.

Yep easy fix. Morgan waits for Hogan to pick his "chosen" tag team to take the straps off of Roode/Aries, give them a few weeks to brag, and BAM! Morgan and the Organ are back to be that thorn bursting Hogans balloon and laughing as he cries about it.

DRG hates everyone

Yep easy fix. Morgan waits for Hogan to pick his "chosen" tag team to take the straps off of Roode/Aries, give them a few weeks to brag, and BAM! Morgan and the Organ are back to be that thorn bursting Hogans balloon and laughing as he cries about it.
    Agreed, I wonder who would be the face team to beat Aries/Roode those two are great together, and I can't think of many top face teams, other than Hernadez and Chavo (but who want to see that team champions again?)

Agreed, I wonder who would be the face team to beat Aries/Roode those two are great together, and I can't think of many top face teams, other than Hernadez and Chavo (but who want to see that team champions again?)
    They served their purpose in getting Chavo into TNA without pushing him to the stars. The problem I have is that they took the belts off of Bad Influence when the team was getting major traction. Luckily, Daniels and Kaz had enough talent to rebound without much damage, but TNA is going to have to build at least two major face tag teams (The really seem to be lacking Face characters all over the board) and right now it seems as though everyone is involved somewhere else or else they'll just end up with Rob Terry teaming with Hernandez after he splits with Chavo... Maybe Sam Shaw and Alex Silva get pulled up from OVW to work as faces (I can see it in Shaw, but Silva seems to be more comfortable as a heel)

Side note - I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Park teaming with Robbie T or even a returning Eric Young. Eric has proven to be gold in tag teams and I could see him playing off of Park easily with him poking at Joseph's lack of "kayfabe" knowledge. It'd make for an interesting dynamic and would allow EY to keep his face run going as to not upset his Off the Hook viewers who expect his type of comedy when he's on the screen.

DRG hates everyone

They served their purpose in getting Chavo into TNA without pushing him to the stars. The problem I have is that they took the belts off of Bad Influence when the team was getting major traction. Luckily, Daniels and Kaz had enough talent to rebound without much damage, but TNA is going to have to build at least two major face tag teams (The really seem to be lacking Face characters all over the board) and right now it seems as though everyone is involved somewhere else or else they'll just end up with Rob Terry teaming with Hernandez after he splits with Chavo... Maybe Sam Shaw and Alex Silva get pulled up from OVW to work as faces (I can see it in Shaw, but Silva seems to be more comfortable as a heel)

Side note - I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Park teaming with Robbie T or even a returning Eric Young. Eric has proven to be gold in tag teams and I could see him playing off of Park easily with him poking at Joseph's lack of "kayfabe" knowledge. It'd make for an interesting dynamic and would allow EY to keep his face run going as to not upset his Off the Hook viewers who expect his type of comedy when he's on the screen.
    I like The EY and Parks team, I can see those playing off each other as well, it be nice to see TNA originals as tag team champions again. This would be a perfect team for Morgan and Ryan to attack and get major heat.

I like The EY and Parks team, I can see those playing off each other as well, it be nice to see TNA originals as tag team champions again. This would be a perfect team for Morgan and Ryan to attack and get major heat.

No doubt. As much as the crowd seem to love EY and J. Parks, I could easily see this being a rivalry that could get Morgan the heat he was looking for when he originally Carbon Footprinted Al Snow unconscious at Bound for Glory. Plus I think all characters would work well together at Park has the talent to remain someone competent in the ring and even dominant if Morgan split him open, and EY/Ryan seem to fit naturally in opposite roles of "true to TNA" vs. "screw TNA, I am about me" type of dynamic.

DRG hates everyone

No doubt. As much as the crowd seem to love EY and J. Parks, I could easily see this being a rivalry that could get Morgan the heat he was looking for when he originally Carbon Footprinted Al Snow unconscious at Bound for Glory. Plus I think all characters would work well together at Park has the talent to remain someone competent in the ring and even dominant if Morgan split him open, and EY/Ryan seem to fit naturally in opposite roles of "true to TNA" vs. "screw TNA, I am about me" type of dynamic.
    Indeed it would be something different, and a rivalry I'd love to see.

Plus EY with gold is never a bad thing.

Blog Entries
    I think Morgan should go ahead and break from Ryan. Send Ryan back to the X-Division and put Morgan back in line for the belt. Give the guy the ball and see if he can play. Let him be champ for awhile, he'll show if he's going to sink or swim