Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Rockstar Spudd and his potential

Other then the few online videos of TNA British Boot Camp this past Thursday was the 1st time I seen him wrestle.... Not to bad for a small/short guy from what he did and showed... Watching him wrestler, mad me think, he seems to be the British version of a young Chris Jericho.... I remember when Chris Jerchico was starting out in the business, he was a young show off well still do, do some moves that worth showing off.... I think he got the potential to make it to great heights in the business, myself....
    So let me pose this question.... What do ya'll think of Rockstar Spudd???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Another X-Division star that'll get lost in the shuffle. I'm sorry but I just don't see the upside to this kid yet. Maybe once I see him a few times I'll change my mind but as of now, I'm not too impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Another X-Division star that'll get lost in the shuffle. I'm sorry but I just don't see the upside to this kid yet. Maybe once I see him a few times I'll change my mind but as of now, I'm not too impressed
    This.

I suspect he'll end up like Mark Haskins.

Used a bit, then kept in the UK until TNA comes back.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    This.

I suspect he'll end up like Mark Haskins.

Used a bit, then kept in the UK until TNA comes back.
    Haskins was a threat for himself

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I liked his match, but I think he is too small, Robbie E dwarfed him, and he himself isn't a big man, so i can't see him as legit contender, the only way I ever see him picking up wins is with roll ups.

I hope I'm wrong as he does have charisma by the bucket load, and he is a pretty good wrestler, but he just looks like he's too small to ever be seen as a legit contender.

Only saw one of his matches so my vote is still out at the moment.

I never knew how small he actually was but with a name like Rockstar Spud hopefully he has some charisma!

If he truely has charsima and a good set of moves he could work his way to being TNA's answer to Rey Jr. Thats a big if, but only time will tell.

I won't make a solid choice on the kid yet, but I will say that I like how he makes himself seem larger than life for such a small dude. For some reason I think of 1-2-3 Kid when I see him on the screen. He could be the next Amazing Red or like character in the X-Division that you don't expect to win, but enjoy watching him perform. The guy comes across with an amazing amount of confidence which makes him appealing to watch, but I want to see him wrestler the Zema Ions, Sonjay Dutts, and Kenny Kings before I make a decision as Robbie E seemed to be the wrong person to pair him with at first, but that was because they were working on the split of the Robbies.

Whoever made the Mark Haskins call, I had the same thought at first, but from what I have seen so far, he hasn't pulled a Sin Cara the way Haskins did. In Haskin's first 3 television appearances, he botched twice (almost breaking his neck against Aries) and Spud has yet to commit the same mistakes, even if that was the first tie in I thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Rockstar Spud is good for that one match....It is too early to comment on him..but he reminded me of Spanky Kid days of Kendrick...

I have not seen enough of this kid to make a judgement on him yet.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!