WWE Fires Janitor!!!

WWE FIRES JANITOR FOR STORING CHAIRS, LADDERS, CHAINS, WOODEN PLANKS, RUSTY NAILS AND OTHER DANGEROUS MATERIALS DIRECTLY UNDER THE RING

“I can’t believe we’ve been letting this go right under our noses for nearly 50 years,” said World Wrestling Entertainment owner, Vince McMahon. “Ed the janitor has completely destroyed our credibility as a legitimate sports league.”

McMahon continued, “It’s almost as bad as an NFL janitor leaving a chainsaw at the 50-yard line of the Super Bowl, which our janitor Ed did indeed store a chainsaw under the ring during last year’s Summer Slam. And I’ve told Ed time and time again to tighten those turnbuckles. Do you realize that just last week Rey Mysterio dismantled a turnbuckle and used it as a weapon against the Big Show? How do you think that made the Big Show feel?”

“Hurt. He felt hurt,” said McMahon, “He’s a big, big guy, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have feelings.”
    “And do you know what the worst thing is,” said McMahon, “Every time I speak with Ed about our league’s credibility he always blames everyone else but himself. He says the refs are incompetent, he said our athletes use dirty moves, and he even said that he suspects steroid use. Steroids? Are you serious? You’re stretching yourself thin Ed, I think it’s time to go.”

this is hilarious XD

Fucking great.

Blog Entries
    Hats off to Mr Ziggles!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    This has to be the dumbest thread I have ever read, I want my 2 mintues it took me to read this back

poor Ed the janitor lol

LOL ah that is excellent!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    This has to be the dumbest thread I have ever read, I want my 2 mintues it took me to read this back
    What do you expect from a thread that reads "WWE Fires Janitor!!!"? Don't shoot the messenger.