Hybrid View

Dolph Ziggler appears on Weird Adults podcast...

...and Chronicle-scribe, and actual Hollywood mover 'n shaker, Max Landis shows up and a full-fledged whirling dervish of fandom ensues:

http://feralaudio.com/22-wwes-dolph-...at-max-landis/

Seriously, this whole thing is a fun listen; it becomes must-hear, though, about halfway through. The son of fucking John Landis is a huge wrestling fan, and sort of insane.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    ...and Chronicle-scribe, and actual Hollywood mover 'n shaker, Max Landis shows up and a full-fledged whirling dervish of fandom ensues:

http://feralaudio.com/22-wwes-dolph-...at-max-landis/

Seriously, this whole thing is a fun listen; it becomes must-hear, though, about halfway through. The son of fucking John Landis is a huge wrestling fan, and sort of insane.
    I'm 10 minutes into this and it is thoroughly enjoying. Thanks for posting it brotha. Ziggler is such a charmer!

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I fucking love this. They should date...Ziggler and Max, that is. I kid. I don't know who the chick is, but, she sounds like my future wife. And Max sounds like my future best man. His situation with wrestling is like the spitting copy of mine, and he described it so well, even if he did sound a weeee bit megamarked out, lol.