Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What are your thoughts and predictions on TNA's Bound For Glory card 2012

* TNA World Title Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries
    * TNA Tag Team Title Match: Styles & Angle vs. Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Daniels & Kazarian
    * TNA Knockouts Title Match: Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara
    * Street Fight: James Storm vs. Bobby Roode (w/Muhammed Lawal as special enforcer)
    * Aces & 8s vs. Sting and Bully Ray
    * Joey Ryan vs. Al Snow - If Ryan wins, he gets a TNA contract.
    * TNA X-Division Title Match: Rob Van Dam vs. Zema Ion
    * TNA TV Title Match: Magnus vs. Samoa Joe
    I copy and pasted the matches that were posted on this site. Go through each match and tell me if you are happy with the match that was booked. For example: I wanted Styles or Angle to face Aries in the BFG series. Not be booked in a tag match. Give your predictions as well just for fun. I'll post mine with a reply along with thoughts on the card.

Magnus vs Joe is intriguing to me because I'm a big fan of the potential there of being the top stars in the company of the future. I hope Magnus wins, but I doubt it because Joe has held the title for less than a handful of weeks.

RVD vs Zema Ion is good for both sides in my eyes. RVD is booked on the show and Ion should get a nice rub from RVD with a victory over a former world champion. I expect this along with Magnus vs Joe to be the most intriguing matches on the card to me.

Joey Ryan vs Al Snow stinks if you ask me. I would have looked forward more to Taz vs Joey Ryan simply because Taz would choke him out. What is there to look forward to in an Al Snow match? Is head returning? Nothing else really....Joey Ryan likely wins this one.

Hate the Aces & 8s storyline because it has took this long without any being unmasked. They botch the show by showing how they edited them leaving the arena with motorcycles. Aces and 8s has made Aries exposed as being over-rated as well looking foolish fighting them off. They had members backstage getting beat up by Hogan and so on and had about 7 member in the ring when they attacked Aries. Hard to tell how many members truly is. Do they think us fans are stupid enough to not realize it? I hope the leader is Abyss. I expect Aces and 8s to win and possibly Bully Ray to turn on Sting during the match.

Roode vs Storm again is my thoughts on the match. They faced 5x in the past year and Storm lost all of them. The only positive about the match is it isn't for the world title. That King MMA guy as the enforcer intrigues me a bit. Not gonna lie, outside enforcer usually intrigues me. It did also when Kurt was the enforcer to Jarrett vs Sting at BFG even though it didn't need no addition. Just made me that more pumped to see it. I expect like everyone for Storm to win. If not, that would be a disaster.

Tess vs Tara intrigues me a bit, but I don't expect Tara to leave with the belt. Like the heel turn.......except she is a bit annoying with hollywood stuff, but mainly a good heel.

Tag title match doesn't interest me at all. So upset that Angle and Styles are in the match instead of being in singles competition. Upsetting by far, all I can hope is that they lose the match. WWE has a better tag division now than TNA. 1 thing they used to have better. Daniels vs AJ again?? Keep riding his coattails Daniels.

Jeff vs Aries isnt the match I wanted obviously. I was wanting Angle or Styles to face Aries to give him the push that he needed I don't think Hardy can or even will give him. I expect Jeff to win. Not going to be that upset at all if Aries does because I've realized with his promos along with more time on my TV screen that he is over-rated. Just my opinions on the card for the 2012 BFG that hasn't been as solid as it has been in years passed.

* TNA World Title Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries -

Honestly I am not a fan of The Hardy Boys neither Brother is impressive. I only like how Austin closed out Impact this Thursday. TNA will do anything to keep Hardy even perventing him to jump ship, hell even give him the TNA title. but....

My Prediction: Austin Aries
    TNA's Decision: Jeff Hardy

* TNA Tag Team Title Match: Styles & Angle vs. Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Daniels & Kazarian

I really never thought Angle & Styles could work out but when they won there Tag Team Titles before I was impressed. Daniels and Kazarian are awesome as Tag Champions I love how they get HEAT. I respect Guerrero but teaming with Hernandez? Come on...doesn't he have like 3 or 4 tag title runs with random dudes? I'd Push Hernedez into World title event not Tag Titles.
    Tough choice as much as I want Styles & Angle to win I'm going for....

My Prediction: Daniels & Kaz
    TNA's Decision: Guerrero & Hernedez

Really don't care until either Mickie James, Madison Rayne or Velvet Sky are Wrestling for the belt. Tessmacher is a joke and Tara is just a MILF who can't hang up her boots. And on her "Boyfriend" it's either Morrison or some D-list Celebrity.

My Prediction: Really Don't Care.
    TNA's Decision: Tessmacher

* Street Fight: James Storm vs. Bobby Roode (w/Muhammed Lawal as special enforcer)

Storm is impressive and so is Roode. They should keep fightin' til 2013. I'm going to go with...

My Prediction: Robert Roode
    TNA's Decision: James Storm

Ace's & Eights aka "Sons Of Anarchy" ROTFL. It's time to unmask these guys even thought it's clear that Wes Brisco is part of the Group and Festus or what ever he is called now is in the group to. I would love to see Bully turn on Sting cause I love HEELS. So the drill is of my final verdict...

My Prediction: Aces & Eights
    TNA's Decision: Aces & Eights (....if smart)

This reminds me Of Daniel Bryan attacking Cole on NXT Season 1. Funny stuff but it's getting stale...not really starting to care any more for this match...

My Prediction: Joey Ryan
    TNA's Decision: Joey Ryan

If TNA is smart they keep the X title on Ion til that other Young HS Football player guy comes back from neck recovery...I dont see Ion losing until that guy comes back...(Dont know his name sorry.) Plus why does RVD need the X-title for???

My Prediction: Zema Ion
    TNA's Decision: Zema Ion

The only Match I am really worth wanting to see, The build up and everything else is good... hope they go on with this feud til 2013. but my money is on...

My Prediction: Samoa Joe
    TNA's Decision: Samoa Joe

Of course I am mostly 65% wrong in all these Predictions and stuff...but that's what I think.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Would like to see Aries retain at the big one, just solidifies he IS main event.

Joe over Magnus but should be a good bout.

Aces and Eights will win, expecting a turn from either Sting or Bully Ray to join. Either one doesn't matter as it can lead somewhere

Zema Ion to keep X Title. RVD doesn't need it

Chavo and Hernandez to become Tag Team Champs

Joey Ryan will beat Al Snow.

Storm and Roode is hard to predict and personally I don't like the way their story has gone but heart says Roode, head says Storm.

Tessmacher and Tara, realistically who cares, since Prichard took over he's fucked that division. Tessmacher to retain.

TNA World Title Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries

WINNER: JEFF HARDY (NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION)

WINNERS: GUERRERO & HERNANDEZ

WINNER: TARA (NEW KNOCKOUTS CHAMPION)

WINNER: JAMES STORM (REVENGE FINALLY)

WINNERS: ACES & 8s (HOPEFULLY THE RETURN OF BISCHOFF)

WINNER: JOEY RYAN

WINNER: ROB VAN DAM (NEW TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPION)

WINNER:SAMOA JOE (NEW TNA TV CHAMPION)
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

* TNA World Title Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries
    Aries retains via heelish maneuver. (maybe aces & 8s run in? aries with them all the time? the arm chair shot was a setup, they intentionally hit his right arm bc they knew he was left handed?, all planned to culminate at BfG, TnAs biggest PPV of the year?)

Kurt & AJ : does not really make any sense, just my feeing.

??? do not care in the least. my hope for the night is for the hot blonde ref to suffer a "wardrobe malfunction"

Pretty excited for this one, contrary to the post above, i cannot remember that many times roode and storm went one on one in a singles match. maybe 2 before this? anyway, storm takes it clean. both take an ass kicking.

I think we all see where this is going. That is why I think the opposite, Bully Ray does not turn on Sting, I would say Stinger turning and being involved with Aces, but unlikely with his HOF coming up. Do not know where this is going, but Aces wins, no way would they write them off TV after such a build. Or even if they did lose, do you REALLY think they would just get up and leave. No. Is that not their whole idea, anarchy? No pun intended.

Taz's neck is in worse shape than Edge's, he cannot take any bumps. Snow can. Ryan for the contract.

RvD puts over Ion in a classic. Ion has loads of potential, needs some credibility.

Magnus is going to be the next main event guy for TnA. Dude is so young and so talented. Classic cocky heel Brit, good look, good in the ring. Joe is Joe. Great match, co-match of the night with RvD-Ion. They put the strap on Magnus for exposure. See how he does with the TV title to prepare him for Heavyweight Champ run spring/summer '13 .

Blog Entries

Bound for Glory 2012

Match and Predictions
    1-World Title- Austin Aries vs Jeff Hardy----- Aries
    2-World Tag Team Titles- (Christopher Daniels and Kazarian) (c) vs. A.J. Styles and Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero, Jr. and Hernandez----- Chavo and Hernandez
    3-Bobby Roode vs James Storm- James Storm
    4-Knockouts Title- Brooke Tessmacher vs Tara----- Tara
    5-Aces and 8s vs Sting and Bully Ray----- Aces and 8s
    6- Joey Ryan vs Al Snow----- Joey Ryan
    7- TNA TV title- Samoa Joe vs Magnus----- Magnus
    8- X Division Title- Zema Ion vs Rob Van Damn----- Rob Van Damn

Several thoughts, good card with only 8 matches.... Probably will have promo highlighting the TNA Hall of Fame Pre match interviews and etc..... Does Aries need to lose the belt yes and no.... does Hardy need to win the belt, not yet a rematch possible... tag titles Chavo 1st taste of gold in TNA... although I see Roode and Storm feud maybe lasting or ending all depending if Storm wins..... Tara just thinking she will win, thus lead to a rematch..... Aces and 8s think it no secret they probably will win, and some members will be revealed!!!
    Joey Ryan will win and get his contract.... Magnus gets his 1st single title and his and Joes feud evolves on ward... RVD wins the X div title....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Should n't this be under the Pay perView topic????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Okay, forget the predictions. I am excited about this PPV. When Wrestlemania hit, I was excited for three things; Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus and CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho with a very high expectation out of Taker vs. HHH to top the previous battle. I was VERY let down by the first match, but the other two exceeded my expectations. I was also impressed that the Cena/Rock match was better than expected. If anything, I had 3 matches I was looking forward to out of an 8 match card and I at least had 3 matches that made me happy. It wasn’t the best possible card that they could have had (on the biggest stage of them all), but I at least got what I expected out of this PPV, even if the Sheamus vs. Danielson match was an epic let down.

With this said, I have 4 matches tonight that I am expecting a lot from, with high hopes for a match 5 to be better than expected. It’s not for the build they have had in the stories, but rather for the potential of the performers involved in the contests. This Bound for Glory series definitely had an ending I wasn’t expecting, but I think it has turned into a better thing than what I was expecting when the series ended. The matches that have me excited (in no particular order) are as follows:

Magnus vs. Joe – The cheap shots Magnus has been taking (be it online interviews with Jeremy Borash or on the Live show) have shown that Magnus is beginning to come into his own. He has always had a good bit of charisma when with British Invasion, but he really stepped his game up since his London promo with Joe. Samoa Joe has been restored quite a bit of credibility during this BFG Series since he is back to choking out high card stars. There has been something building between these two and I think this is that start of a program between two wrestlers who haven’t gotten the screen time they deserve until this year.

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm – I understand why people have said this feud lost the steam it had going into Lockdown. However, I think TNA did a good job securing that this feud was still relevant by removing both Storm and Roode for a set time from television and since returning at Slammiversary, Storm has been performing much better in the ring (in my opinion). Adding the element of King Mo wasn’t ideal for me, but with the very little I have seen from Mo, I don’t think Mo is taking away from the brawl that I expect out of this match.

Zema Ion vs. RVD – This is the match that I have high hopes for. Ion was floundering to me until Destination X. Since, he has committed to his “Breaking Necks, Cashing Checks” attitude and it has given me SOMETHING in his character other than just carrying hairspray. I stated openly that I would have loved for a Jerry Lynn return for this match, but if I can’t have Lynn, I’ll take RVD. This match between “The Pretty F’n Dangerous One” vs. “The Whole F’n Show” could be a very good match if given some time to really shine as well as really give Ion some full credibility as the X Champ since he has only really beaten an established Sonjay since winning the belt.

The Triple Threat – When I attended Slammiversary X in Dallas this year, I didn’t think there was anything else on the card that could top Joe vs. Aries to open. I was BLOWN away as I watched Kurt/AJ vs. Team Appletini give me a (personally rated) 5 star match. I think adding the in ring ability of Chavo and the brute force of Hernandez gives this match more depth than just the repeat performance and also allows for some more interesting spots out of this match. People are talking as this could be the show stealer, and I don’t disagree.

Hardy vs. Aries – Who saw this one coming? I will admit, going into the final 4, I wrote Hardy off totally. When he won, I was not happy. Since he won, Hardy and (mostly) Aries have made this match more and more interesting. This past week, Aries SOLD me on this match. I have said that I get this from the business stand point with Hardy being the top merchandise seller and perhaps the most popular with the crowd. The best part about this is that I can’t tell who is going to win. Aries is doing EXCELLENT work as the champion and has done a great job in making me forget that Jeff Hardy won the Series in superhero fashion. Hardy has done a great job in pushing that this is his “redemption” moment from how far he fell from grace. It wasn’t the way this “arm-chair booker” would have wrote the story leading into BFG, but these guys have made something from what I saw as nothing, and now I want to see how they live up to the hype they created in me.

How about the other TNA fans of the EWN; what are you looking forward to and why? Are you even excited about this PPV at all, or is it just going to be “another TNA PPV” to you? I know this is a longer post, and you can all call me a TNA fanboy for it, but I don’t care at this point. Ever since Lagana took over writing, and since the debacle that was Lockdown, TNA has stepped up their game and given me a LOT of things I asked for from a fans standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

BFG bad feeling...

hey guys,

firstly let me say im a fan of both wwe and tna both different in there own ways but both impressive lately.

but i have really enjoyed the aces and 8s storyline.... but i just have this bad feeling that they are going to ruin it tonight by turning sting heel and for him to be the mastermind behind it all. dont get me wrong i really really hope it doesnt happen but with me being a 20 year wrestling fan an watching tnas latest quickfire storylines i just have this bad feeling it will.

anyway just wondered what u guys thought.... because turning bully ray face at the last second kind of opens the spot for the top heel. also tna likes to do thing over the top for stings hof fan approval no one expects it then bam heel turn.

u heard it hear first an i hope im wrong.
    This comment is
    APPROVED!