Hybrid View

Administrator
    Blog Entries

JBL Apologizes To The Colons For RAW Comments +...

-- Vudu.com has the CM Punk Best in the World DVD available to rent or own.-- Following the incident on RAW when CM Punk struck a fan in the face twice, many people in WWE were expecting the company to discipline the WWE Champion. Nothing has happened to Punk yet and it's unlikely anything major will come of it, since WWE can't afford to suspend him due to John Cena and Randy Orton being out of action.-- JBL wrote the following to Facebook to apologize for a comment he made about the Col...

Read Full Article >>

Blog Entries
    Jeez, some guys are so touchy.
    He's playing a character, why bitch and moan abut something a character says?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jeez, some guys are so touchy.
    He's playing a character, why bitch and moan abut something a character says?
    Thank you. I thought JBL had said something racist but then as I read on, I'm like "Wait? That's it?"

Those two need to suck it up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Thank you. I thought JBL had said something racist but then as I read on, I'm like "Wait? That's it?"

Those two need to suck it up.
    In all fairness, I don't think it's Primo and Epico who have complained, it's Primo's (and Carlito's) dad, Carlos that's spoken out.

But either way, a man of his experience should know better.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In all fairness, I don't think it's Primo and Epico who have complained, it's Primo's (and Carlito's) dad, Carlos that's spoken out.

But either way, a man of his experience should know better.
    From what I've read so far, it's Carlos that's upset which means Carlito is probably upset (since he's been so outspoken against WWE, it's pretty easy to assume he's with his dad on this one) as well. Personally, I don't think it was a cheap shot since Carlos has the Island on lock anyways. It's not like this comment would drive fans to the competition. JBL is doing what he's supposed to and as long as he's making comments that get the wrestling world talking, he's working out fine. I will say that I loved hearing that he has had to make comments in the past that he didn't like making because he's a professional and takes the heel role seriously, regardless of personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone