Administrator
    Blog Entries

Zack Ryder Upset With WWE + A Michelle McCool Q...

-- Zack Ryder posted the following on Twitter last night…So @WWE rejected Episode 88 of Z! TLIS. Thus, tomorrow's episode will suck.This is just another example of Zack Ryder and many others being upset. They've taken complete control of his YouTube.com show and also now profit off all earnings the show makes. Previously, this has been an extra source of income for Zack. His merchandise sales and % cut, etc. is a a whole 'nother story as well.-- Michelle McCool did some Q&A with fa...

Read Full Article >>

Blog Entries
    If Ryder isn't used more on tv, I can seriously see him leaving WWE sooner rather than later.
    I see him and Curt Hawkins leaving and reforming the Major brothers elsewhere. They could have a lot of success much like WGTT have done by going to Japan or ROH. Maybe then WWE will realize the mistake they made by not pairing them back together in the tag division.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If Ryder isn't used more on tv, I can seriously see him leaving WWE sooner rather than later.
    I see him and Curt Hawkins leaving and reforming the Major brothers elsewhere. They could have a lot of success much like WGTT have done by going to Japan or ROH. Maybe then WWE will realize the mistake they made by not pairing them back together in the tag division.
    In full agreement Tommy. Ryder has promise, but is stuck where he's at. This whole TIS smells of a work to me which should lead to his heel turn soon, but I think the Merch sales is probably something that is really bothering him. If they continue to give him reasons, I could see him leaving because he could make more $$ off saling his Merch through a seperate companies website (ROH, DragonGate, even TNA).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone