Any legitimate source for New Japan Pro Wrestling?

Hey, I'm suddenly interested in checking out some recent NJPW material, just for curiosity's sake. As a bit of a NJPW noob I'm a tad unclear on their TV broadcast schedule (I understand they don't have a regular weekly show ala WWE/TNA). I was hoping that somewhere on the internet there might be a legit legal steam source, so far the best I've found is their Pay Per View stream, which looks legit enough. But is that all there is? Or do free streams exist for non-PPV shows?

Although... it looks like their running this World Tag League PPV series all through December, or is that their regular show? Its all a bit of a mystery to me right now. Anyone got the skiny on all this?

Blog Entries
    Go to their site and check their schedule, then you tube it as they usually posts shows on you tube. It might be a day or two before it's posted or uploaded but it will be there.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Go to their site and check their schedule, then you tube it as they usually posts shows on you tube. It might be a day or two before it's posted or uploaded but it will be there.
    Do you have a direct link? I'm not having any luck finding videos of recent full shows on NJPW's official Youtube channel.

You won't find PPV's on their Youtube page. But if you have a Facebook, you can look at their official page and their official English page. They will advertise their PPVs and give links to watch it online.

#REAL!