Administrator
    Blog Entries

Backstage Update - Ric Flair To WWE?, SMS Ratin...

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter-- Saturday Morning Slam is pulling I a 0.7 rating among the 6 – 11 demographic, which is the show's target audience.-- JBL is on commentary with Josh Matthews this week for SmackDown. Michael Cole is off SmackDown for this week at least because he is the lead announcer for WWE Main Event. Whether this will become a long-term situation or not isn't known.-- As previously reported, Ric Flair is at the center of the lawsuit between WWE...

Read Full Article >>

Blog Entries
    As long as JBL is kept on commentary permanently, I'll be happy. I don't like the idea of Cole pulling double duty doing Raw and Smackdown. I think JBL and Matthews could be a good team for Smackdown.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As long as JBL is kept on commentary permanently, I'll be happy. I don't like the idea of Cole pulling double duty doing Raw and Smackdown. I think JBL and Matthews could be a good team for Smackdown.
    And as for Flair, he'll be back in WWe once the lawsuit's over, no doubt about that whatsoever IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!