View Poll Results: Who has the best Standing Dropkick today in WWE ?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randy Orton

31 38.27%
  • Zack Ryder

2 2.47%
  • Dolph Ziggler

30 37.04%
  • Alex Riley

2 2.47%
  • Daniel Bryan

2 2.47%
  • Kofi Kingston

9 11.11%
  • Ted Dibiase Jr

2 2.47%
  • Tyson Kidd

2 2.47%
  • Trent Barreta

1 1.23%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Ziggler and Orton have the best dropkicks in the business. Kidd has a pretty good dropkick as well but not on the level Ziggler and Orton.
    i gotta go with Orton. and i know it's WWE only, and i don't wanna start a whole TNA/WWE debate

but AJ Styles has hands down the best dropkick in the best today

Wow i'm the only one who voted Ted.I think he has the best dropkick in wwe.I always believed that the best dropkick was from AJ but he is a TNA superstar

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    .I always believed that the best dropkick was from AJ but he is a TNA superstar
    Totaly agree with that. AJ Styles has the best dropkick WWE/TNA (I don't watch other promotions)

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Totaly agree with that. AJ Styles has the best dropkick WWE/TNA (I don't watch other promotions)
    I watch WWE TNA and ROH but i've never saw a better dropkick than AJ's.I don't know what happens in japan.They have great wrestlers there

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....