Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

ADR is obnoxious

So apparently ADR playing his heel character grabbed a sign off some little kid and tore it up.

Problem? No because thats how heels are supposed to act. They're the bad guys.

But ADR then proceeded to make fun of the crying little kid.

Problem? Yes because turning away fans is bad for business.

Someone needs to sit ADR down and have him watch every Ted dibiase promo ever so he can see how his character should draw heat.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    I didn't see this... though I have little issue with it... I mean obviously he shouldn't do that in the future... but he can't really walk to the little kid and say ooh are you ok? I'm sorry, that would break kayfabe
    #BeJelly

Yup because the mother didn't win some low rent reality show and is trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame!

Blog Entries
    Yeah damn that Del Rio being a heel to fans, its almost like he is a heel, oh no wait he is.

Its something that has being going on for decades in wrestling, if the kid can't take it then he should find a new show to watch, or have his mother give him the "its not real" talk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah damn that Del Rio being a heel to fans, its almost like he is a heel, oh no wait he is.

Its something that has being going on for decades in wrestling, if the kid can't take it then he should find a new show to watch, or have his mother give him the "its not real" talk.
    couldn't say it better myself
    #BeJelly

And he got a Sheamus autograph out of it! Which I'm sure the kid will prop up next to his participation trophies.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tearing up the sign is a heel thing to do. Making the kid cry because of it, is the heel thing to do. Insulting a child because he cried is not the heel thing to do in this era. This shit might have worked in the 80s but today losing a fan is bad for business.

UPDATE: A WWE representative issued the following today...

"While Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez were portraying theirWWE characters, we sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred."
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Nobody rips up a sign like Chris Jericho, WCW style!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And he got a Sheamus autograph out of it! Which I'm sure the kid will prop up next to his participation trophies.
    You're my hero, Bods.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

MOMMY THE BAD GUY WAS MEAN TO ME!i!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.