Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: The MLP Stable

  1. #21
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Did you even read the part of the OP where I stated that I'm not even a brony?
    Then why in gods name would you bring this cancer here? O_o

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Then why in gods name would you bring this cancer here? O_o
    Just wanted to see how many people would react.

    Or maybe something good would come out of it.


  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Then why in gods name would you bring this cancer here? O_o
    Dude, some guys like My Little Pone, so what. Calling it a 'cancer' is a little extreme.

    As wade said, each to their own is what I say. Haters gonna hate and all that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #24
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Dude, some guys like My Little Pone, so what. Calling it a 'cancer' is a little extreme.

    As wade said, each to their own is what I say. Haters gonna hate and all that.
    No. They literally are a cancer board pal.

    I don't mind in the insulting respect, I mean in they were invented when /b/ got sick and tired of seeing the MLP crap.

    Eventually M00t made /mlp/ but that's considered being a cancer board since you're transporting all the topics no-one wanted into its own section. It's where the bronie stuff started.

    No different from the pokemon board being cancer from the anime board.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Dude, some guys like My Little Pone, so what. Calling it a 'cancer' is a little extreme.

    As wade said, each to their own is what I say. Haters gonna hate and all that.
    This. Let's try to be tolerant here. I'm not a football fans but you don't see me whining in the banter thread.

    Don't like? Don't flame.

    Anyways, I was hoping KJ PUNK would be online. He'd appreciate this.


  6. #26
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This. Let's try to be tolerant here. I'm not a football fans but you don't see me whining in the banter thread.

    Don't like? Don't flame.

    Anyways, I was hoping KJ PUNK would be online. He'd appreciate this.
    I am tolerant of them. I don't hate them but I don't have respect for them.

    I feel sorry for them more then anything since the board isn't getting to the winter 4chan cup anytime soon :P

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    No. They literally are a cancer board pal.

    I don't mind in the insulting respect, I mean in they were invented when /b/ got sick and tired of seeing the MLP crap.

    Eventually M00t made /mlp/ but that's considered being a cancer board since you're transporting all the topics no-one wanted into its own section. It's where the bronie stuff started.

    No different from the pokemon board being cancer from the anime board.
    That's like me saying that the all the Liverpool (or any other team) crap that gets posted in the football threads is cancer.

    You just have to be respectful to others and what they like man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    I can't believe that I'm defending this thread.

    I don't like MLP, and I too don't think it's right that men should like this kind of thing, but I won't go around calling it a cancer. fact is, some men DO like MLP, and if they want a thread for it here, then that's fine, because this is a free board.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #29
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Personally, I'm "meh" with MLP.

    I don't like it but there are some aspects that I do enjoy. The artwork doesn't look too bad and the biggest one to me would be the "Ponymon" game that got developed. I might try it out and tell you guys what you think.


  10. #30
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's like me saying that the all the Liverpool (or any other team) crap that gets posted in the football threads is cancer.

    You just have to be respectful to others and what they like man.
    No it isn't. Nothing like it.

    You seem to be assuming I have a problem with this thread. I don't. I only said I had no respect for Cha-Cha since I thought he was a bronie.

    I'm on about how this whole genre started. /mlp/ is just known as a cancer board because it was moved off of /b/ into its own section. That's just what it's called. A cancer board.

    Your example of the sports stuff doesn't apply since /sp/ wasn't created like that. (Plus if we're talking about this forum which you seem to be for some reason it's fine since it's in the sports section.)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.