Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 ... LastLast
    I was about to say what wrestler would wrestle himself, than I thought of Al Snow.

But honestly who do you guys think would win CM Punk or CM Punk, I'm thinking CM Punk.

More then likely Ryback is plan B right now though. Plan A still to me is Cena. If Cena can't go it's gonna be Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I want to see CM Punk vs CM Punk.
    I agree with Tommy. Punk vs Punk at HIAC!

Blog Entries
    Punk vs Cena 3 at HIAC to end the story.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    I said triple threat for something different

Nothing against Ryback, but I hope its Cena. To me, Hell In A Cell has become one of the best minor PPVs in the WWE in the past few years. It's very grand, very epic. I think its a perfect conclusion to the current Cena Punk feud.

Also, probably being nitpicky here, but I refuse to believe that the main event at Hell in a Cell can be a feud where NOT A WORD HAS BEEN SAID TO EACH OTHER. Ryback has never said CM Punks name on WWE programming. CM Punk has never said Ryback's name on WWE programming. If they have and I've missed it, I apologize. Also, there hasn't been ONE mention of Ryback's streak vs Punks streak. Not one mention of why Ryback is involved at all. If you're spoonfeeding us a feud, let's put some effort into it. Don't get me wrong, I get it. Ryback's a budding face with major upside and he's receiving a massive push. I'm not even saying its too soon. I'm saying its underdeveloped. Maybe its cool that its been a silent feud, can't say I see it every day. I'm rambling now.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    I voted for CM Punk. I think his match with CM Punk would be the best match in the world.

Kidding aside, I would love to see Cena/Punk in the Cell but I wouldn't mind if a Triple Threat match did transpire.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Triple Threat.

CM vs Punk vs Ryback.

But in all seriousness, triple threat.

Ryback gets a chance to shine in a triple threat match with the two top guys, at the moment.

They can protect him; he doesn't have to take a pin, sure, he'll lose, but he won't be the one with the pin.

If they want the title off Punk, this is a good way to do it.

Win - Win - Win
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

triple threat. CM Punk vs. CM Punk vs. Phil Brooks. I vote for CM Punk #2.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I want to see CM Punk vs CM Punk.
    Agreed but I fear the universe would explode from the awesomeness.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena