Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yep, CM Punk has now joined the likes of HHH, Cena, Orton, Mysterio, Jericho et al in that he's won most of the titles in WWE. What's he still got to accomplish? If I were him I'd want actual bona fide main events at PPVs. I'd want my name at the top of the bill, my face on collectors cups and down the side of buses. I'd want my name to become recognizable in the way the Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold and The Rock are.

My Mum knows who Hulk Hogan is. My Ex knows who The Rock and Stone Cold are. Neither have the slightest interest in wrestling or WWE otherwise and neither have any clue who CM Punk is. Personally I don't think Cena has reached that level of international cross-over recognition but if I were in WWE that's what I'd want and I assume 90% of the roster would agree.

There's always more to do in wrestling, there's always someone new to be, some legend to challenge, one more grand stage to headline. For me Punk should be looking at headlining a Wrestlemania, winning the Royal Rumble, fighting Stone Cold and/or The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Of course he might just agree with Great One and retire when he gets bored, who knows?

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    He'll probably win it this year *rumored*
    I don't think so. IMO, Punk drops the WWE title to The Rock at the RR, Cena wins the Rumble to face The Rock at WM, Punk will have another program for WM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't think so. IMO, Punk drops the WWE title to The Rock at the RR, Cena wins the Rumble to face The Rock at WM, Punk will have another program for WM.
    Well not all wrestlers win the RR but some of them are still great lol

He'll probably win it this year *rumored*
    If Punk in not the WWE champ at RR, or if he loses the title there, I can see him entering the RR match and win it.
    Respect the beard !

I didn't say he was like Cena I'm just saying Punk does't have that much more to accomplish. IMO
    Well, the title of this thread kinda implied that you DO think he is "like Cena." Saying "Isn't CM PUNK kinda like John Cena" and then saying "I didn't say he was like Cena" is indicative of a cognitive dissonance there. Thinking comes BEFORE posting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondraco View Post
    Well, the title of this thread kinda implied that you DO think he is "like Cena." Saying "Isn't CM PUNK kinda like John Cena" and then saying "I didn't say he was like Cena" is indicative of a cognitive dissonance there. Thinking comes BEFORE posting.
    Someones a little judgemental, sorry I'm human and make mistakes. And I remember what I meant to say, someone said he didn't think Punk was Cena, so I meant to put I didn't say he was Cena. Happy now Mr. Perfect??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    If Punk in not the WWE champ at RR, or if he loses the title there, I can see him entering the RR match and win it.
    Thank you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Even bringing up Cena vs Rock 2 makes me feel sick.

Did you even read my post??? lmao
    Yes, but I couldn't find sense in it. ??? LMAO

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'd want my name at the top of the bill, my face on collectors cups and down the side of buses.
    You totally stole that line from "The Promo", didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.