Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Isn't CM Punk kinda like John Cena??

Okay now here me out everyone says John Cena has done everything there is to do.But what does Punk have to accomplish? I mean he has been the Intercontiental champion, ECW champion, Tag team champion, World Heavyweight Champion, won Money in the Bank twice, and formed not one but two stables The Straight Edge Society and New Nexus. And don't forget his lenghty WWE Championship run that he still has. Yeah I know he hasn't won the WWE Championship as much as Cena but if you think about it Punk and Cena are in the same boat when it comes to nothing left to accomplish. They did it all IMO.

How exactly does winning a bunch of titles and being leader of some stables compare him to Cena? Not really understanding your reasoning here.

Care to elaborate?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    cm punk has how many wwe title reigns? how many wrestlemania main events? he is not john cena IMO.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    cm punk has how many wwe title reigns? how many wrestlemania main events? he is not john cena IMO.
    And yeah, as Dennis says here, I'm sure Punk would like more WM main events to his name.
    He's not John Cena as far as WWE accomplishments go.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Easy answer: Punk strikes fans, Cena does not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pea View Post
    Easy answer: Punk strikes fans, Cena does not.
    Did you even read my post??? lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't say he was Cena, I just said IMO that he falls in the same boat with not too much left to accomplish. Yeah I know he didn't have that many title reigns and I clearly said that in my first post but he has a lenghty one right now. Also not all superstars have wrestlemania main events, some never even get a wrestlemania moment. But everyone has their own opinion and I respect that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    How exactly does winning a bunch of titles and being leader of some stables compare him to Cena? Not really understanding your reasoning here.

Care to elaborate?
    I don't know how to explain it. I'm saying he won all these titles and formed stables and there's not that much more to accomplish IMO. I didn't say he was like Cena I'm just saying Punk does't have that much more to accomplish. IMO

Yep, CM Punk has now joined the likes of HHH, Cena, Orton, Mysterio, Jericho et al in that he's won most of the titles in WWE. What's he still got to accomplish? If I were him I'd want actual bona fide main events at PPVs. I'd want my name at the top of the bill, my face on collectors cups and down the side of buses. I'd want my name to become recognizable in the way the Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold and The Rock are.

My Mum knows who Hulk Hogan is. My Ex knows who The Rock and Stone Cold are. Neither have the slightest interest in wrestling or WWE otherwise and neither have any clue who CM Punk is. Personally I don't think Cena has reached that level of international cross-over recognition but if I were in WWE that's what I'd want and I assume 90% of the roster would agree.

There's always more to do in wrestling, there's always someone new to be, some legend to challenge, one more grand stage to headline. For me Punk should be looking at headlining a Wrestlemania, winning the Royal Rumble, fighting Stone Cold and/or The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Of course he might just agree with Great One and retire when he gets bored, who knows?

Divas to believe in.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'd want my name at the top of the bill, my face on collectors cups and down the side of buses.
    You totally stole that line from "The Promo", didn't you?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community