Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    As much as Rey/Cara is a fun team to watch, I'd rather have Rhodes Scholars as tag champs, good in ring performers and gold on the mic.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    As much as Rey/Cara is a fun team to watch, I'd rather have Rhodes Scholars as tag champs, good in ring performers and gold on the mic.
    I'd prefer to see Rhodes and Sandow as individual competitors personally. I'm enjoying them as a team, but I don't think the team will last long term.
    Mysterio and Cara on the other hand I want to see together as a team for a nice long run together.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think if they turn The Usos heel they can be a threat and be taken seriously, just like the head shrinkers.. it could work

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd prefer to see Rhodes and Sandow as individual competitors personally. I'm enjoying them as a team, but I don't think the team will last long term.
    Mysterio and Cara on the other hand I want to see together as a team for a nice long run together.
    ^^^^

I agree to this, as my sig says let them win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I think if they turn The Usos heel they can be a threat and be taken seriously, just like the head shrinkers.. it could work
    They currently work as faces, it's just the dummies that don't put them over in matches. They are more then capable of putting on great matches and the fans love 'em.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    ^^^^

I agree to this, as my sig says let them win.
    I mean it makes sense doesn't it?

1) The fans love them together.
    2) Cara can continue to improve both his in-ring work (to fit the WWE style) and his English (hopefully) by learning from Mysterio.
    3) I see a LOT of people saying that they're tired of seeing Mysterio in the main event scene, so by having him in a tag team he's away from the main titles.
    4) It's well known that Mysterio's body is on the decline and breaking down and that he's more prone to injury. In a tag team he's protected into only having to do half the load of work.
    5) A tag team title run is a good way for WWE to lead Mysterio and Cara into their feud and eventual match against each other.

I think everyone's a winner if they win the titles!

I mean it makes sense doesn't it?

1) The fans love them together.
    2) Cara can continue to improve both his in-ring work (to fit the WWE style) and his English (hopefully) by learning from Mysterio.
    3) I see a LOT of people saying that they're tired of seeing Mysterio in the main event scene, so by having him in a tag team he's away from the main titles.
    4) It's well known that Mysterio's body is on the decline and breaking down and that he's more prone to injury. In a tag team he's protected into only having to do half the load of work.
    5) A tag team title run is a good way for WWE to lead Mysterio and Cara into their feud and eventual match against each other.

I think everyone's a winner if they win the titles!
    Couldn't say it any better Tommy.

Blog Entries
    I was about to type like almost the same exact thing, I'm glad I looked first. I agree with you again Tommy. I mean I rather see Rhodes and Damein as single competitors too, to me I thought it was an unlikely pair

I agree, I prefer to see Rhodes/Sandow in singles action as well. I think they'll get a short run with the titles and when they lose they will go there separate ways. Hopefully Sandow gets involved in a major title picture. Rhodes seems to be slippin' a bit and looking at some spoilers for Saturday's new show says so. Mysterio/Cara on the other hand could last awhile as a tag team similar to Kofi and Truth. They work really well together as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I was about to type like almost the same exact thing, I'm glad I looked first. I agree with you again Tommy. I mean I rather see Rhodes and Damein as single competitors too, to me I thought it was an unlikely pair
    Yeah it was a rather random pairing to begin with. I do think they're working good together though, I just don't think they're a fit to be a long term tag team.
    I wouldn't be totally opposed to seeing them have a title run though, but I just think that Mysterio and Cara are the better team to give the titles to.