Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara Tag team champs!!!

I like to point out I like team Hell NO, I mean they are so funny.But I really like Mysterio and Sin Cara tag team I mean they are great and I can't wait until they become tag team champions!! Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I hope that Cara and Mysterio win the titles too. They're such a fun team to watch in the ring and I'd like to see them have a good run with the belts before they ignite their feud (which one would assume will cumulate with a match at WM 29).

As for Team Hell No, I too agree that they're one of the few good things about the WWE product right now, but I think that they can keep them together a while longer without having the titles on them. They'll eventually have a match against each other, possibly at TLC (?). But both Bryan and Kane have main event potential and should be up there. I'm enjoying seeing them together though, but you can't drag angles out too long or they become stale. I think TLC would be a good place to see their run together finish with the match between both.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I hope that Cara and Mysterio win the titles too. They're such a fun team to watch in the ring and I'd like to see them have a good run with the belts before they ignite their feud (which one would assume will cumulate with a match at WM 29).

As for Team Hell No, I too agree that they're one of the few good things about the WWE product right now, but I think that they can keep them together a while longer without having the titles on them. They'll eventually have a match against each other, possibly at TLC (?). But both Bryan and Kane have main event potential and should be up there. I'm enjoying seeing them together though, but you can't drag angles out too long or they become stale. I think TLC would be a good place to see their run together finish with the match between both.
    Totally agree with you, coudn't of said it better myself

Fresh Member
    I wanted PTP to win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    I wanted PTP to win.
    Who's to say that they won't be the next champs after Mysterio and Cara?
    As far as heel teams to face Mysterio and Cara go, them and Rhodes Scholars are the top candidates, I'd be inclined to go for the PTP.

am still waiting for the Usos to have their time personally but I think Rey and Cara would be good as champs for a while, and it will be good seeing them push contenders that can work with Cara.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    I wanted PTP to win.
    I actually thought they were going to, they'll have their time eventually

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    am still waiting for the Usos to have their time personally but I think Rey and Cara would be good as champs for a while, and it will be good seeing them push contenders that can work with Cara.
    WWE threw the USO's under the bus, it's a shame really

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    I don't get why The Usos are being neglected so badly. They're a very good team, they're pretty over, not sure why they're not getting a look in really :/

I don't understand why they're making up tag teams out of nowhere when they have teams like the Usos and Epico & Primo (who need a real name btw). You can tell after just a minute of watching those two teams that they've been together for a long time, unlike teams like Hell No and the new Luchador team who look like they were conjured up at the last minute. If anyone can remember back to real tag teams like The Headshrinkers, the Steiner Brothers, and even The Dudley Boys, those teams had lots of TEAM moves which involved them both. With Mysterio and Sin Cara, the best they can come up with is the same finisher combination each week with a double 619 mixed somewhere in there (which is really starting to get old). I want to see more REAL tag moves, like a tag team bulldog off the top ropes. See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYFR4...feature=relmfu