I would seriously start considering Antonio Cesaro for this list (moreso than Ryback)
After watching this match (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_LnlEN3uE
) from this week, I was even more impressed than before. He has some ridiculous power, perhaps more than Ryback. At 53 seconds in he does a free lift modified suplex to Kidd with Kidd's feet not even on the ground. That lift is 100% Cesaro. That's pretty impressive I'd say. His toss up into an uppercut looks badass too. Reminds me of a Street Fighter video game type finishing move.
Top 5 (in order of wrestling skill/quality):
1. Dolph Ziggler (Best move-seller out there right now)
2. CM Punk (Great move set and execution)
3. Sheamus (he always does something in a match that surprises me at how agile he is)
4. John Cena (he has only 5 moves or so, but when he showcases his strength is when he's most impressive. I think he's the strongest athlete in WWE quite honestly after seeing how easily he can hit guys like Big Show, Mark Henry, and Tensai with the Attitude Adjustment).
5. Alberto Del Rio (I think his style of wrestling is very clean and he has some pretty cool moves)
6. Antonio Cesaro (I think he's on his way up the ladder... FAST)
7. Damien Sandow (He's entertaining and follows through with his gimmick well in the ring)