Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Who are the current best Heels in wrestling today? In no particular order I'd have to say:

Bully Ray - He draws a lot of heat, has lost some weight and toned up, He cuts good promos and backs it up in the ring. Also the "Bully" gimmick really seems to work like it's a natural fit for him.

Cody Rhodes - His voice when cutting a promo makes a person want to slap him. He draws great heat, and his promos are some of the best today. He has very good ring skills and is almost like Orton as a heel. I see great things in store for Cody soon.

Wade Barrett - The man is on a streak of his own right now and ever since the Nexus and the Corre, I don't see him as a face anytime soon. He draws good heat, and is starting to back it up in the ring.

Vicki Guerrero - "EXCUSE ME"!!! Nothing more needs to be said.

Austin Aries - He's cocky, arrogant, egotistical, all the qualities you look for in a heel. And his ring work is great. No wonder he is TNA's X-Division Champion.

Scott Steiner - Big Poppa Pump is a natural at being a heel. Whether on the mic or in the ring, the Big Bad Sugar Daddy always performs at a top notch level, which is saying something considering all the surgeries and his age and all.

Ric Flair - One of the best, if not the best heel in the wrestling business for the past 36 years.

The Miz - A great heel. Really?, Really?, Yeah, that's right, he makes a great heel in today's times. He looks, acts, lives, breathes a heel. It's no wonder why the WWE has so much faith in him.

Mark Henry - It seems he's better at being a heel than he is at jobbing to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes along. It's about time he realized this and made it work for him. Granted, his promos need work, and there's very little technical aspects to his in ring ability, just power, but for a guy like Henry, it suits him.

Christian - His heel character is a lot more riveting than his face persona. He has decent mic skills and can give good matches in the ring as well. He draws good heat with "One more match" catchphrase.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Bully Ray is easily the best heel atm. I've thought that for quite a while now.

Blog Entries
    in TNA

Bully Ray (The man has once again shown that he is smart enough to do just about anything in this business, and he has been working out so he doesn't look like a slob anymore)
    Austin Aries (the prototype for the new Cocky heel, and damn good in the ring)

in WWE

Cody Rhodes (Seriously, he is almost on a different level from the rest of the roster in terms of the reaction he is getting)
    Vickie Guerrero (Most heat in a non-wrestling role since the likes of Jim Cornette and Bobby Heenan
    Mark Henry (Hated him at first, but he has really shown that he isn't done yet and may just become a good wrestler after all)

Wow, just realized that Del Rio doesn't even have a mention on here, despite being the former WWE champ quite recently, Sad.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

John Cena (jk)
    Kevin Steen
    Bully Ray
    Cody Rhodes

Actually I would say !

Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz
    Christian, Swagger & Zigler are not too heel for me.

Bully Ray & Jeff Jarrett for TNA
    Respect the beard !

Cole miner ftw
    ‚Äč

Top 5 WWE superstars today:

Hello, I am new here. I would like you to select the greatest 5 WWE wrestlers today, in terms of their current performences and status.
    mine are:
    Cena (still)
    Ryback
    Shamous
    Daniel Bryan
    CM Punk

again, it's based on their current performences and status in the ring. otherwise, I had put in Kane, no doubt.

so let's vote and discuss, dudes

Blog Entries
    I don't there's much debate. The 5 you selected are the top guys in WWE right now.

Damien Sandow is working his way up there.
    Orton's role has declined since his latest wellness policy failure, hence why I didn't vote for him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!