Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New features :D

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    New features :D

    Just giving a thumbs up to the new features that have been added.
    The new links make navigating the forums quickly a breeze, and I really like the recent activity function on the profiles is really cool too.

    Thanks to Frank (I guess?) for these new features!

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    12,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    we're still updating the forum! Will let you know when its finished.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    we're still updating the forum! Will let you know when its finished.
    Great to know Frank, appreciate the effort!

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    I lost those functions when I woke up this morning... weird. But the new functions are pretty awesome.
    #BeJelly


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I lost those functions when I woke up this morning... weird.
    Yeah some of the functions have gone with me too now.
    I think it's still a work in progress as rank said, so I guess we just have to bear with until the work's completed.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah some of the functions have gone with me too now.
    I think it's still a work in progress as rank said, so I guess we just have to bear with until the work's completed.
    makes sense.. they helped me see some pretty awesome debates last night so I'm stocked to see them back.
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.