The Encore Repackaged

Okay, so here is what I would do if I got to be in charge of the direction of the Encore. The Encore consisting of Drew, Slater and Jinder Mahal is nothing but sad for me. Sure, it has me excited to see these guys used, but that is it! So, this is what I would do. This little trio continue along til hell in a cell where encore faces santino, ryder and.....someone else. Anyways, the Encore wins and continue to beat down on Santino. Christian's music hits and he runs down to make the save......not. He joins in the attack and while slater celebrates, Christian instructs drew and mahal to turn on slater and they do a group beatdown. On the next show, Christian talks about how he has seen that the WWE has gone so comical that they need real talent to do it and the real talent is from different nations. They go on to recruit Hunico (back from the dead) and Cesaro to their team to make....

INTERNATIONAL.....something, I can't really thinking of a name. International Law, International Pain, International Strikeforce, who knows? And if people bring up the point of kidd and gabriel using that name, they don't. They are known as kidd and gabriel in the wwe right now and they are being jobbed out anyways so whatever.

That is my idea, don't drink the hatorade but instead, post your comments in a loving fashion....yeah, never mind that won't happen. So, one thing left to do (Flame shield up) C'mon, hit me with your negativity!....or positivity!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Not bad, but sounds a bit like World Elite to me. If it hapens, I hope they have a better ending than EY and co.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    Okay, so here is what I would do if I got to be in charge of the direction of the Encore. The Encore consisting of Drew, Slater and Jinder Mahal is nothing but sad for me. Sure, it has me excited to see these guys used, but that is it! So, this is what I would do. This little trio continue along til hell in a cell where encore faces santino, ryder and.....someone else. Anyways, the Encore wins and continue to beat down on Santino. Christian's music hits and he runs down to make the save......not. He joins in the attack and while slater celebrates, Christian instructs drew and mahal to turn on slater and they do a group beatdown. On the next show, Christian talks about how he has seen that the WWE has gone so comical that they need real talent to do it and the real talent is from different nations. They go on to recruit Hunico (back from the dead) and Cesaro to their team to make....

INTERNATIONAL.....something, I can't really thinking of a name. International Law, International Pain, International Strikeforce, who knows? And if people bring up the point of kidd and gabriel using that name, they don't. They are known as kidd and gabriel in the wwe right now and they are being jobbed out anyways so whatever.

That is my idea, don't drink the hatorade but instead, post your comments in a loving fashion....yeah, never mind that won't happen. So, one thing left to do (Flame shield up) C'mon, hit me with your negativity!....or positivity!
    I'm sorry if I'm missing where your going but it sounds kind of like you want them to rehash World Elite from tna, and to be honest if they did it right it could be great. They already have a good mesh of culture throw in Hunico, Yoshi Tatsu, Cesaro, and maybe one or two others and just run rough shot over the midcard scene grabbing up the us, ic and tag titles. But of course, thats only if they do it right
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I think it's the worst stable in WWE ever. Anybody remember J.O.B from WWE? haha

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Nah I think this group needs to be about these guys getting a second chance at their careers. Which is what I like about it.

World Elite 2.0

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"

If Christian joins I will cry, these guys are jokes!

I'm not really sure where this group is going.. but I think, like said above.. this group should be focused on 3 guys getting another chance and trying too make a statement.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I think its going to end in tears personally.

Yea I dont get it...Theyve barely done anything noteworthy as a unit at all...they are just three jobber who headbang and play airguitar...If there was ever a come on....Moment...This is it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.