Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    Cm punk is the best in the world!!! !

I only watch WWE and i just finished watching the new cm punk documentary. I was amazed by it, in my eyes CM Punk is the best.
    I'm not a cm punk hater, I have been a fan of his for a long time.. but he has become stale, his moves while still awesome are becoming predictable, and he isn't the technical wrestler that others are.. He is far beyond john cena's level technically, but he isn't as good technically as someone like daniel bryan IMO. if it makes you feel better I do have him as a close second though because he is a much better talker than db.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm not a cm punk hater, I have been a fan of his for a long time.. but he has become stale, his moves while still awesome are becoming predictable, and he isn't the technical wrestler that others are.. He is far beyond john cena's level technically, but he isn't as good technically as someone like daniel bryan IMO. if it makes you feel better I do have him as a close second though because he is a much better talker than db.
    IMO, as a complete package Punk is the best in the world right now.
    Bryan's a close second though, since he's also proven that he can be a top star in the top company.

Austin Aries should also be given a mention though IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

CM Punk for me! Truly is awesome.. and as a heel, for me he's untouchable.

I do like Bryan also, but I'm never blown away with what I see when it comes too move set.. I guess that has a lot too do with WWE watering down the matches and style though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

My favorite wrestler today is Daniel Bryan. Punk is a close 2nd. Nothing that involves AJ styles in the last year has interested me. I've become less of a fan because he has been carrying the same guy on his back who won't get off.....Daniels!! It is torture that he is facing him again!! Kevin Steen is probably #3 here. LOL! Aries is over-rated. Something that I've realized since he has become champion is the fact that he is. He is out of place with his promos, he makes me laugh when fighting off Aces & 8s, and I could go on. Aries isn't even the best in TNA in my opinion. Davey Richards has been stale, but I loved his recent promo in his return. I wanted Prodigy to win the survival of the fittest tourney this year, but with him facing Richards....I think he will lose. In that case, go Roderick strong!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IMO, as a complete package Punk is the best in the world right now.
    Bryan's a close second though, since he's also proven that he can be a top star in the top company.

Austin Aries should also be given a mention though IMO.
    I have no problem with someone taking punk over bryan... I've been a fan of punk for a long time, and he is a great wrestler, and one of the best on the mic period... I just rank tech skills slightly higher than mic skills, leading me to pick bryan over punk. Austin aries should be in this conversation as well, sadly because tna tends to not keep my interest I don't watch it as much as I should thus I'm not exposed to their product. though that has been changing lately.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    mr kennedy
    don't you mean mr anderson we wrestling fans are suppose to have short term memory lol
    #BeJelly

G*DDamn Chuck Taylor.

Seriously though, my vote goes to DB.

i think he has more range than punk both inside the ring and on the mic. he could play a dork, and the next week a sadistic submission machine, all with a twist of humor.

he has been the most entertaining character in the WWE for close to a year now, EVERYTHING he has touched has worked, and the crowd loves him.

goes to show hard work and dedication do pay off if you are patient...oh, and if you can come up with some good catch phrases that does not hurt either, YES!

Best in the World? Mike Quackenbush... That dude knows virtually EVERY wrestling hold and has a few new ones under his belt. Power, height, and weight wise he isn't the greatest, but the guy can go hold for hold with anyone out there. I'd love to see a 20 min match with him and Finley.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

When I first saw Daniel Bryan on NXT - I confess my ignorance at not having been aware of his work in ROH - I thought he was a good wrestler, who would have a difficult time getting over because of his lack of personality - shows how good I am at such predictions!

The guy is pretty amazing - and easily one of the most OVER guys on the roster with the audience I saw the show with last night - and for damned good reasons. He is truly hilarious - hell, he's making me enjoy Kane and I've found him boring as hell for most of his WWE career. And DB is a damned fine wrestler.