Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    a biased opinion: Chris Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I might be bias based on the fact that I'm from washington state but I truly think Daniel bryan is the best wrestler in the world today for multiple reasons.. his character isn't stale, he puts on epic match ups every time he wrestles a match, and he is the best in ring wrestler in the biggest company today.
    I can only agree with you Dennis.

    for me
    CM Punk > Daniel Bryan (promo)
    Daniel Bryan > CM Punk (in-ring performer)
    Respect the beard !

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do I have to live in America or are you just polling the nation like you say? Or are you one of those, 'nothing exists outside of America' people?
    Absoloutley not Mr.Robstar dats why I asked to get everyones perspectives (outside of America included). I am also a huge fan of Prince Devitt. As a matter of fact that's how I found out how awesome Davey Richards was from watching some of his stuff in Japan. I like El Generico as well but as far as... "The best in the world" IDK? I think this is a real tough question seeing how much talent there is in the world.
    Last edited by dub; 10-10-2012 at 08:36 AM.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Best in the World? Mike Quackenbush... That dude knows virtually EVERY wrestling hold and has a few new ones under his belt. Power, height, and weight wise he isn't the greatest, but the guy can go hold for hold with anyone out there. I'd love to see a 20 min match with him and Finley.
    Quackenbush is BEAST! How come no one has signed this guy yet???

  5. #35
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    Quackenbush is BEAST! How come no one has signed this guy yet???
    Because he's currently running the CHIKARA promotion.

    Side note. Having met Quackenbush. He can go fuck himself.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Because he's currently running the CHIKARA promotion.

    Side note. Having met Quackenbush. He can go fuck himself.
    Is he a jerk? Got a lil inflated ego?

  7. #37
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    Is he a jerk? Got a lil inflated ego?
    "Little" is an understatement.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #38
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I can only agree with you Dennis.

    for me
    CM Punk > Daniel Bryan (promo)
    Daniel Bryan > CM Punk (in-ring performer)
    everyone would agree with that. some people just seem to rank speaking ability above in ring ability.. that's not a bad thing, it's just not how I rate the best in the world.
    #BeJelly


  9. #39
    I'm going to go with CM Punk, I wouldn't say he's my favourite wrestler but I think as a total package at the moment he has it all. A years time he might not be able to keep up the pace of being the top guy as he's starting to seem tired at times.

    Edit: On why I've picked him as top is because he makes you want to watch matches and not miss a promo, and has done for over a year now. He's like Jericho was when he came in as Y2J to me, you have to watch to find out what he'll do or say next. His in ring work is decent, his promo's might be the best in the company right now. I like that he shows "injuries" from his matches for more than just the night, it's like the HBK school of selling
    Last edited by Cynicism; 10-10-2012 at 01:31 PM.

  10. #40
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    Joe Joe Joe!!

    Joe's gonna kill you!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.