Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who is really the best in the world???

This is something I've been thinking about for little while and I thought it be interesting to get the nations veiwpoints on the subject. First off what is it that makes a wrestler the best in the world? Is it because you hold the most prestigious title in your company? Or is it because you have great mic work? Or maybe it's because you have the ability to draw money? Me personally I think what makes a wrestler the best in the world has a little bit to do with each one of these categories but I put wrestling ability above EVERYTHING else. Which is why I like talents like Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Punk, & Aries. But if I had to pick one I guess it would be Punk. Anyways enough of me rambling. Let me know from your perspective what you think makes a wrestler the best in the world and who would you pick right now.

Thanks for reading, I'm out!

Blog Entries
    I might be bias based on the fact that I'm from washington state but I truly think Daniel bryan is the best wrestler in the world today for multiple reasons.. his character isn't stale, he puts on epic match ups every time he wrestles a match, and he is the best in ring wrestler in the biggest company today.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I might be bias based on the fact that I'm from washington state but I truly think Daniel bryan is the best wrestler in the world today for multiple reasons.. his character isn't stale, he puts on epic match ups every time he wrestles a match, and he is the best in ring wrestler in the biggest company today.

Cm punk is the best in the world!!! !

I only watch WWE and i just finished watching the new cm punk documentary. I was amazed by it, in my eyes CM Punk is the best.

...Match of the year...

Currently the best in the world is CM Punk.

Blog Entries
    It's not just a gimmick, it's true. CM Punk is currently the best in the world.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Do I have to live in America or are you just polling the nation like you say? Or are you one of those, 'nothing exists outside of America' people?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do I have to live in America or are you just polling the nation like you say? Or are you one of those, 'nothing exists outside of America' people?
    Maybe he means the Nation of Domination. He might be seeking counsel from farooq.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Good point, Robstar - the most impressive performer last night was Cesare, the former ROH Kings of Wrestling guy. That toss of Tyson Kidd up in the air, catching him with an elbow on the way down, was one sick move. It will be great to watch him move up the ranks of WWE over the next few years.

Who is the best in the world right now? Probably somebody working their heart out in the indies that few on this forum are even aware of. Punk's beaten up, at this point, having to retire moves that risk his knees too much. As a performer, he's stellar. As a ring-worker, he's on the decline due to accumulated damage.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA21 View Post
    Good point, Robstar - the most impressive performer last night was Cesare, the former ROH Kings of Wrestling guy. That toss of Tyson Kidd up in the air, catching him with an elbow on the way down, was one sick move. It will be great to watch him move up the ranks of WWE over the next few years.

Who is the best in the world right now? Probably somebody working their heart out in the indies that few on this forum are even aware of. Punk's beaten up, at this point, having to retire moves that risk his knees too much. As a performer, he's stellar. As a ring-worker, he's on the decline due to accumulated damage.
    I feel like a healthy Kurt (if there is such a thing) might hold the title of the best.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena