Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Matches you wish you could have been at?

Farily self explanitory, Any match, any company

I wish I could have been at WM25 to see the Taker vs Micheals match. For me was just a great exhibition of wrestling at its best, no cheating or weapons or run ins needed just under an hour of back and forth wrestling

ONE MATCH ONLY
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Wrestlemania 21, Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels. Still to this day one of my favourite matches, just was an amazing spectacle to watch and would have loved to have been there!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    chris benoit vs. shawn michaels vs. triple h- wrestlemania
    just a great match in general, benoit won the title, and to see him and eddie celebrate in the ring together...

Unbreakable 2005, Daniels vs AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe. My favorite match in the last five years.

I gotta go for Hogan/Andre W/Mania 3,just the sheer size of the crowd and frenzy the atmosphere would be amazing.
    Bloody awful match mind you,at least I'd have seen Savage/Steamboat beforehand.

wm 26 taker vs micheals match or bash at the beach 96

the sting/hogan match from starrcade 97, i was at the wm25 taker and shawn match and it was amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Leg-end Killer View Post
    Farily self explanitory, Any match, any company

I wish I could have been at WM25 to see the Taker vs Micheals match. For me was just a great exhibition of wrestling at its best, no cheating or weapons or run ins needed just under an hour of back and forth wrestling

ONE MATCH ONLY
    I was at that match, and believe me, it was insane. My friends and I all lost our voices! I had been on the fence about who I wanted to win, but once the match started, I knew I would be crushed if 'Taker lost. Amazing, amazing match. 72,000+ people losing their minds the whole time....

Blog Entries
    HBK - Taker at Wrestlemania 25, HBK - Angle at Mania 23
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The fake Donald Trump vs The fake Rosie O' Donnell match a couple of years back just so I could chant boring along with the rest of the crowd and to see Vince's reaction when people started chanting TNA.
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!