Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I watched the video 10 times but I'm not sure the guy who Punk punched, hit him intentionally, when he put down his hand and hit the back of Punk's head. I'm not sure. In the other hand, The other guy on Punk's right behind him, yes, that guy pushed him hard and deserved to be punched.
    I just hope this doesn't lead to Superstars being banned (via the WWE) from entering the crowd. It's one of very few edgy, cool, interactive things left a guy can do. With things constantly changing to be safer, healthier, and less-controversial - keeping things in the confines of the ring and ringside would be a bummer.

BTW, this is in no way an 'Attitude Era' post. I'm a huge fan of all eras, but I can realistically acknowledge that watering down the current product even more will be detrimental to us, the viewers.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I'm not saying what Punk did was right, but that guy TOTALLY deserved what he got and then some. Much better video here if no one's posted it yet:

EDIT: Hang on, watch real close, Punk's head gets shoved forward by the guy behind the guy with the glasses. He wormed his hand past the guy with the glasses and hid back behind him real quick. I think the guy with the glasses got him the first time by accident, it looked like he was trying to move to that spot he was standing in and bumped into Punk(or Mr. Middle Finger pushed Mr. Glasses), and then that guy with the middle finger behind Mr. Glasses got him the second time.
    Good video. i watched a few times and it was def the guy who gave him the finger who pushed him but from Punks angle its obvious he thought it was the guy with the shades who did it. In his position he was the only likely person to be able to hit him. Side Note: Please check how Punk launches the hispanic kid with the Lesnar Tshirt. He pushes him completely out of the view of the camera LMAO. That's when the kid comes back and pushes Punk. Way too funny lol.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....

The guy who pushed CM Punk twice (not the one CM Punk punched), should be banned from entering any WWE shows. This guys is a total idiot
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    HoPeFuLlY DaT MeEnZ Da EnD Of LiNdA In PoLiTiCaLs AnD We'S CaN Go BaCk To Da AtTiTuDeS ErA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

This made me laugh. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I don't think it's ever a good idea to send a top heel through a crowd of fans. Because SOME can get a bit crazy and get too wrapped up in the moment and do stupid stuff. It's almost like they forget these guys are entertainers...Remeber when the fan punched Orton in the arm at ECW one night stand (can't remember the year)??? Orton should've beat the crap outta him!!! But he can't of course, and nothing was done to the fan?!?!?!?!?

I am HUGELY dissapointed in Punk, i perform, i've directed, and most of my way to earn a living involves working with the public... sometimes they get upset, sometimes they get aggressive, it is NEVER cool to hit an audience member. they have security it is securities JOB to handle misbehaving audience members. they have the training not just how to handle it physically, but what the legal ramifications are. There is no excuse, there was no justification.. and he could have even handled it in character and gotten heat from it. His response was irresponsible and amateur...
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think he totally got the wrong guy there. That guy was like WTF?
    Judging by that fans reaction, i wouldn't say he did anything at all. You can see him talking to the security guard to punk's right hand side and even mouths "I didn't do anything". When he's hit, it looks like he has accidentally brushed punk whilst putting his glasses on. It also looks like just before this a guy to punk's right, wearing a red and black t-shirt, slaps punk on the shoulder and Punk instantly turns around and hits the guy with the glasses. I think THAT was the point that punk snapped. (it's the first second of the video, keep an eye on the guy leaning across)

On the other videos, you see a guy in white who is a row behind. He keeps flipping the bird and pushing punk then ducking behind someone else. He does this 2-3 times before Punk snaps. What a tool. I think it was several fans being dicks that caused the reaction.

I can't see any evidence that the fan did anything, especially due to his astonished reaction. Most fans who get hit are usually provoking the wrestler, and when the wrestler reacts; are always just as angry as the wrestler. I'd expect WWE have promptly contacted the fan and wouldn't be surprised if they've offered free tickets for a future show, or some merchandise. It makes it so much worse that he did this ON CAMERA.
    I'm not condoning it, but no fan should be pushing any talents and i blame the security who should have instantly jumped in (or even been heavier in this instance).
    Last edited by Lowki; 10-09-2012 at 10:51 AM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I really hope Punk does the classy thing, and offers some sort of apology to that fan. Because he clearly lashed out at the wrong dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I'm not saying what Punk did was right, but that guy TOTALLY deserved what he got and then some. Much better video here if no one's posted it yet:

EDIT: Hang on, watch real close, Punk's head gets shoved forward by the guy behind the guy with the glasses. He wormed his hand past the guy with the glasses and hid back behind him real quick. I think the guy with the glasses got him the first time by accident, it looked like he was trying to move to that spot he was standing in and bumped into Punk(or Mr. Middle Finger pushed Mr. Glasses), and then that guy with the middle finger behind Mr. Glasses got him the second time.
    This is a much better angle than anything else I've seen. Punk is clearly getting more aggressive with everyone each time he pushes someone of him. There' a guy a black T-shirt pushes him twice just before Mr. Middle Finger (love the naming) reaches past Mr. Glasses and pushes him again.
    What some people are forgetting is that he's stood on a flight of pretty steep concrete, or equally unforgiving surface, stairs and one slip could seriously injury him. Really? What sort of arsehole tries to push someone down stairs?

I read in the news, so make of it what you will, that Mr Glasses was filing a police complaint. I hope that's not true, I hope WWE give him some free stuff, like the 8 year old Del Rio upset, and if he needs it CM Punk apologises. Mr Glasses clear wasn't hurt too bad and now has a cool story to tell his mates, that should be the end of it. WWE should never mention it on TV, life goes on.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    This is a much better angle than anything else I've seen. Punk is clearly getting more aggressive with everyone each time he pushes someone of him. There' a guy a black T-shirt pushes him twice just before Mr. Middle Finger (love the naming) reaches past Mr. Glasses and pushes him again.
    What some people are forgetting is that he's stood on a flight of pretty steep concrete, or equally unforgiving surface, stairs and one slip could seriously injury him. Really? What sort of arsehole tries to push someone down stairs?

I read in the news, so make of it what you will, that Mr Glasses was filing a police complaint. I hope that's not true, I hope WWE give him some free stuff, like the 8 year old Del Rio upset, and if he needs it CM Punk apologises. Mr Glasses clear wasn't hurt too bad and now has a cool story to tell his mates, that should be the end of it. WWE should never mention it on TV, life goes on.
    I agree with everything you've said. Punk should apologise to the fan he hit mistakenly, but in that situation the amount of times punk's being pushed and given his location at the time it is only natural to respond in that way and unfortunately he hit the wrong fan because at the time he jumped to a conclusion which was the wrong one, we've all done it. The people who pushed Punk need to be banned from attending WWE events in the future because they could of seriously, if not fatally injured someone.

To be honest if I was Mr. Glasses I'd be asking WWE for free stuff or a chance to meet Punk and at the end of the day like machomanfan said he's got a cool story!

Edit: Just watched the ending of Raw again and to be honest the guy Punk hit looks fine when he was talking to the security guard. For all we know Punk apologised on the spot.
    Last edited by vinnienfg; 10-09-2012 at 12:18 PM.