Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Oh shit, I forgot HHH is due back. Miz is gonna get fuckin' buried
    Yeah, HHH is gonna peck Miz in the ass with his giant nose.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

goddamn forgot about HHH.. and besides orton will probably botch once against miz and then let miz be future endeavored or something.

Also punk is on commentary now, thats awesome.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i think punk is great on commentary but i prefer him as a wrestler specially now if wwe will say randy is injured and cena is "fired"
    triple H return is just around the corner probably in the next raw episode he will return and make the miz's life an eternal hell, and with barrett in the picture aswell so somehow someway this is gonna turn interesting
    and yes the kids and women's expression on their faces when the awesome one the miz won was priceless!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i think punk is great on commentary but i prefer him as a wrestler specially now if wwe will say randy is injured and cena is "fired"
    triple H return is just around the corner probably in the next raw episode he will return and make the miz's life an eternal hell, and with barrett in the picture aswell so somehow someway this is gonna turn interesting
    and yes the kids and women's expression on their faces when the awesome one the miz won was priceless!!
    Shame Punk in injured.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Shame Punk in injured.

yea :C shame..

that sucks yes, atleast they put him on commentary

and btw i hope miz introduces a new wwe championship belt, an actual awesome one

Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    I don't know if I like it.

The arena was on their feet... blowing the roof off of the place... and did you see the reaction from the average fan when Miz won? Wow.. what a buzz kill?

It would have really cemented Orton as a legend and the roof would have blown off the place if Orton would have defeated The Miz again.

And plus.. they showed the replay of Nexus beating Orton down... THEY DIDNT FUCKING TOUCH HIS KNEE.....

I would much rather see Nexus ran rough shot over the WWE, just complete dominance.. I don't like the sudden change of Miz becomming champion at this time..
    The WWE writers dropped the ball with Nexus already. When Nexus first showed up it was great but since then, its been nWo revisited. Members change by the month.
    Orton is a legend regardless. Lets see the how the reaction will be with The Miz as champ. Will it go the way of CM Punk and be successful or go the way of Jack Swagger. I see a minimum 3 month title reign. Till Royal Rumble. Triple H will be back (I wish he would stay away) Cena will be back maybe by then. Miz/Orton feud will be great. Barrett will gain steam even more as a dominant heel, this Nexus thing he will eventually push aside.

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    that sucks yes, atleast they put him on commentary

and btw i hope miz introduces a new wwe championship belt, an actual awesome one
    seems like i was right, WWE officials have discussed ceasing the "Spinner" belt as a result of The Miz becoming champion. A newly designed belt has been ready since late last year. I hope its gonna be an awesome belt

Oh yeah? According to whom?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.