Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I read WWE released 4 more writers and hired new blood, so hopefully this is just a start in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    I don't know if I like it.

The arena was on their feet... blowing the roof off of the place... and did you see the reaction from the average fan when Miz won? Wow.. what a buzz kill?

It would have really cemented Orton as a legend and the roof would have blown off the place if Orton would have defeated The Miz again.

And plus.. they showed the replay of Nexus beating Orton down... THEY DIDNT FUCKING TOUCH HIS KNEE.....

I would much rather see Nexus ran rough shot over the WWE, just complete dominance.. I don't like the sudden change of Miz becomming champion at this time..
    You hit the nail on the head with this entire statement.

Miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!

The shots of those little shits who have ruined so much of wrestling looking heartbroken makes my heart glow with joy
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    I don't know if I like it.

The arena was on their feet... blowing the roof off of the place... and did you see the reaction from the average fan when Miz won? Wow.. what a buzz kill?

It would have really cemented Orton as a legend and the roof would have blown off the place if Orton would have defeated The Miz again.

And plus.. they showed the replay of Nexus beating Orton down... THEY DIDNT FUCKING TOUCH HIS KNEE.....

I would much rather see Nexus ran rough shot over the WWE, just complete dominance.. I don't like the sudden change of Miz becomming champion at this time..
    How many rubs does one guy get before it becomes a form of masterbation? Anyways, that would have been tired and predictable. Yawn.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Good God I hope Miz holds the strap all the way til Mania.

I have perhaps the greatest outlook for WWE right now than I have in years. Cena "gone" (at least for now), Orton possible "injured" (IF, and then probably only a week or two), no Taker, no HBK. If you count out Cena, two of the three people in the main storyline are fresh blood. The RAW half of KOTR doesn't have anyone on it who's ever even COMPETED in the tournament before.

The spotlight is shifting....

Yup, sounds like HHH should be back soon. :\

HHH be back soon and miz give it back to game

Oh shit, I forgot HHH is due back. Miz is gonna get fuckin' buried

Hey, maybe this time HHH is back to put the younger talent ov........hahahahaha, I couldn't keep a straight eface.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Oh shit, I forgot HHH is due back. Miz is gonna get fuckin' buried
    Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.