View Poll Results: 3 Stages of Awesome or 3 Stages of Doom?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Normal Tag - Road Warriors

11 39.29%
  • Normal Tag - Edge & Christian

13 46.43%
  • No DQ - Road Warriors

10 35.71%
  • No DQ - Edge & Christian

13 46.43%
  • HIAC - Road Warriors

12 42.86%
  • HIAC - Edge & Christian

15 53.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

3 Stages Of HELL!!!

So, we've finally come to the final match of the EWN Tag Tourney. This one can't be resolved in a single match - this one needs 3 Stages Of Hell to see both teams baptised through the fire! Bodies will be bruised, bones will be broken, egos will be shattered and marks will be fainting in the aisles!

The Road Warriors vs Edge & Christian

First Stage Of Hell - One Fall Normal Tag (No Time Limit)
    The Road Warriors fire up ahead of this one;

Second Stage Of Hell - No Disqualification
    Both teams display their taste for mayhem;

Third Stage Of Hell - Hell In A Cell
    Taking it to the cage;

Which team will take out the inaugural EWN Tag Team Crown?

WTF?! Seriously people, E+C beat the ROAD WARRIORS in a Hell in a Cell? Has anyone ever sceen friggin War Games?!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Although I believe that this would be close, mostly due to the fact that E&C are quick and would spend the majority of these matches trying to avoid the Road Warriors, I have E&C winning the first stage in all the chaos.
    Second stage would be close as well with both teams punishing each other with weapons but ending with The Warriors delivering the Doomsday Device to the hapless Christian (who else, right?) onto a chair or possibly through a table.
    Third stage sees E&C with nowhere left to run and punished like never before by Hawk and Animal, ending in a double pin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    WTF?! Seriously people, E+C beat the ROAD WARRIORS in a Hell in a Cell? Has anyone ever sceen friggin War Games?!
    Came down in the last shower, obviously! It's a no brainer!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Although I believe that this would be close, mostly due to the fact that E&C are quick and would spend the majority of these matches trying to avoid the Road Warriors, I have E&C winning the first stage in all the chaos.
    Second stage would be close as well with both teams punishing each other with weapons but ending with The Warriors delivering the Doomsday Device to the hapless Christian (who else, right?) onto a chair or possibly through a table.
    Third stage sees E&C with nowhere left to run and punished like never before by Hawk and Animal, ending in a double pin.
    Great minds my friend. You have my complete endorsement on this one.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I saw it this way

Hawk and Animal win the first match hands down.

Edge and Christian win the second, after a con-chair-to to Animal and then another to Hawk.

Edge and Christian win the third, after Hawk is left on the outside of the cage after the attack as the cage is lowered, leaving Animal to fend for himself against E&C. E&C win after pummeling on animal with Hawk only able to watch on

Blog Entries
    I like your optimistic view Bear, it's a shame you're so wrong.

Seriously, guys watch some of these...

Consider the level of competition faced by E&C. The Hardyz. The Dudleyz. The Hardyz. The Dudleyz. The Brothers of Destruction. The Hardyz & The Dudleyz.(!)
    The Road Warriors are the only team to hold the WWE/F, WCW, NWA, AWA, IWGP championships, they competed all over the world (Japan!) against many levels of competition and styles.

I like your optimistic view Bear, it's a shame you're so wrong.

Consider the level of competition faced by E&C. The Hardyz. The Dudleyz. The Hardyz. The Dudleyz. The Brothers of Destruction. The Hardyz & The Dudleyz.(!)
    The Road Warriors are the only team to hold the WWE/F, WCW, NWA, AWA, IWGP championships, they competed all over the world (Japan!) against many levels of competition and styles.

You forgot they faced the Brood! and they faced the APA! and yeah, they are a typical example of the E Universe re-writing history based on how "awesome" the E tells you something is versus no one contesting them because there's no other outlet to hear it; Similar to "Are You Serious" rewriting how E Universe fans view WCW and Crockett Promotions.

Sadly Rob, people these days don't understand how important those titles are (especially owning not only the NWA, but the AWA as well was a pretty big deal. I can name 8 title reigns over 100 days - 3 of which were for 400+ days, but the 7 time former WWF tag title holders - whose reigns combined totaled 207 days - are considered to "overcome" that team?!) in the worth of Wrestling. The closest to being that decorated of a tag team is the Dudleyz, yet people consider E+C as a "better" tag team because of Edge's singles career. Don't get me wrong, I can see the match that people are putting out there, but the fact remains that all things in a vacuum, this isn't a match that the E Universe is booking, so there is no way that E+C would leave that night with a win...

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    What gets me is people who vote and openly admit that the reason they're voting for who they are is because that's the only team they're familiar with! WTF? It's a question of WHO WOULD WIN not who's more popular!

What gets me is people who vote and openly admit that the reason they're voting for who they are is because that's the only team they're familiar with! WTF? It's a question of WHO WOULD WIN not who's more popular!
    I don't get it... Before making a choice on something I like to have at least SOME idea of what I am choosing for and against...

It's like being from Mass and Voting for Romney as your president because you've heard his name more than Obama. That's why I couldn't make the choice that left us with this decision! Damn, it's all my fault.

DRG hates everyone