Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Done

Blog Entries

I'm Done

Its not original anymore, I know but... I'm gone. The groundswell of people leaving recently has become too much to not notice. This place is harboring some bad things and it sucks. I'm not going into some long drawn out speech here but I'm going to say that I never intended to leave like this. I always wanted something else to drive me away... not the users on this site.

I have loved working with the majority of you but some are vultures just waiting to pick the flesh from bone. Just look at what happened tonight as an example. I won't go into it fully but, you have three members walking around here who can lay claim to three knives being in my back right now. It's cool. Karma is a bitch... you know?

I want to say that its been a pleasure working with guys like Ka$h first and foremost, ehc, eddie, HJ, JMan, SEZ, TDA, and anyone else I may have forgotten. But the ones I just named off are the ones who I could count on, who I could go to and vice versa. I had a blast doing this crazy shit but now through bitterness, pain and ultimately sadness... goodbye.

See Ya' Soon Space Cowboy...

*gives R(ob) a man hug and takes the knives out his back to add to my knives and swords collection*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Rob we'll keep in touch. I know it's too much. You've always been a good friend since you began with Jabe
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Wait, wtf happened here?? R(ob)'s gone too now?!? This hurts me....

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Wait, wtf happened here?? R(ob)'s gone too now?!? This hurts me....
    Me too as R(ob) is a cool guy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry this had to happen. I wished I had the chance to work with you more in efedding but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I hate these goodbye speeches. It's like expecting the worst before you even click on it. If I ever have to make something like this it will be a long drawn out speech about a Dinosaur having wild butt sex with a Unicorn. I hope you stick around the forums at least, R(ob).
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    What on earth happened here last night?! When I went offline at about midnight (GMT) the forum was as quiet as I've seen it at that time, with little to no activity happening, hence why I went offline. I imagine some more nonsense occurred in the hours I was away :/

Sad that it was an incident of this nature that drove you away man. You'll be missed for sure. Hope to see you back at some point though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What on earth happened here last night?! When I went offline at about midnight (GMT) the forum was as quiet as I've seen it at that time, with little to no activity happening, hence why I went offline. I imagine some more nonsense occurred in the hours I was away :/

Sad that it was an incident of this nature that drove you away man. You'll be missed for sure. Hope to see you back at some point though.
    Tommy basically sums up my feelings. Gutted to see you go like this R(ob). Artemis Eclipse was always a favorite of mine. I hope to see you back one day dude
    ‚Äč

Thanks for the shoutout man. Sorry about whatever happened. Hope to see you soon around here.