Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Punk v Angle would of been great to see but on the WWE roster... Barrett probably.
    Wade Barrett and a CM Punk feud would be nice to see. Wade Barrett being built as a tweener facing a great heel like CM Punk could work. Could do wonders for Barrett.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    those matches would be legendary if they could give kidd a great push to the main event scene IMO.
    I know right! Tyson Kidd is fantastic in that ring, him and Punk would steal any show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I know right! Tyson Kidd is fantastic in that ring, him and Punk would steal any show.
    sadly they just had kidd fall victim to the cobra... which makes me think that he isn't going to be pushed soon.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    They would indeed. CM Punk has been very vocal about wanting to see Tyson Kidd get pushed and how amazingly gifted inside the ring he is. I would honestly love to see Tyson Kidd get a main event push. Dude's extremely talented. All he needs to do is work on his mic skills a little more.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I`d love to see him 1 v 1 with the rock at wm29 and win the belt to get that push he could use. WWE is in dire need of main eventers who can draw besides the same 2 guys. Maybe screw cena out of the royal rumble match as well, as a heel move so he does not get a title shot at wm so he alone fights rock like he should. It`s punks time to take over. Maybe try and be a super heel and try and screw taker in his streak match (but fail).
    Then fight austin at wm30 and win and cement his legacy after beating both the rock and stone cold.

Another matchup I would love to see is in the future... sandow vs punk. both of these guys can go obviously and sandow is pure comedy gold on the mic and we all know cm punk can have his mic moments. The buildup could be awesome as the match itself.

Punk vs barrett would not be too bad either, but I`m not too sold on his new finisher.

maybe a triple threat between punk-bryan-ziggler the 3 of the most talented guys on the roster today, it is guaranteed good match

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    sadly they just had kidd fall victim to the cobra... which makes me think that he isn't going to be pushed soon.
    Ouch. Falling victim to the Cobra may not look harmful, but in the inside it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    They would indeed. CM Punk has been very vocal about wanting to see Tyson Kidd get pushed and how amazingly gifted inside the ring he is. I would honestly love to see Tyson Kidd get a main event push. Dude's extremely talented. All he needs to do is work on his mic skills a little more.
    I agree. I just really wanna see WWE build up Kidd more. Doubt it though.

Punk vs anyone will be great but i would like to see.

Punk vs Taker at WM

Sheamus vs Punk

and Punk vs Sandow

Blog Entries
    Ouch. Falling victim to the Cobra may not look harmful, but in the inside it is.
    I still think that was the stupidest thing I have watched in the wwe for a long time... seriously... haha
    #TeamGeeky