Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TNA: The ones to watch?

I've just recently started watching TNA as i've seen people on here stating that its improved a lot and some say its better than WWE, so i thought i would give it a chance.
    Who are the ones to watch?
    I'm more of a fan of heels so who plays that role the best etc.
    Most entertaining?

Also i know its BFG soon and just wondering where and when can i catch that in the UK? Are TNA PPV's shown live?

Feedback would be much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

The two best heels would be Bully Ray (by a country mile), and Bobby Roode.

Sadly the only way to watch TNA PPV live in UK is to stream, but if you can wait it usually airs the following Wednesday evening on Challenge TV, for free.

Bully Ray for sure.... And austin aries..bobby roode and my favourite TNA TV Champion samoa joe These are the guys who make TNA watchable -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    The two best heels would be Bully Ray (by a country mile), and Bobby Roode.

Sadly the only way to watch TNA PPV live in UK is to stream, but if you can wait it usually airs the following Wednesday evening on Challenge TV, for free.
    #WTTCOTW (World Tag Team Champions Of The World aka Kaz & Daniels) are pretty hilarious themselves. Daniels and his Appletini and Marvel Comic shirts are priceless, plus they preform well.
    Watch for Magnus and Zema Ion as these guys seem to improve their heel characters on a day to day basis.

The biggest thing isn't the characters in TNA, but rather the quality of athletes. These guy put on excellent matches on a week in and out basis.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

from what i have seen i have taken a liking to Roode and Bully Ray, still on the fence about Austin Aries, not sure what his status is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    #WTTCOTW (World Tag Team Champions Of The World aka Kaz & Daniels) are pretty hilarious themselves. Daniels and his Appletini and Marvel Comic shirts are priceless, plus they preform well.
    Watch for Magnus and Zema Ion as these guys seem to improve their heel characters on a day to day basis.

The biggest thing isn't the characters in TNA, but rather the quality of athletes. These guy put on excellent matches on a week in and out basis.
    From this past weeks impact i found Zema Ion annoying and i dont like Daniels either cos he just looks annoying lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Watch it sporadically but I have watched it since about 2005.
    My favourite faces are Styles, Angle, Aries, Joe, Doug Williams, Anderson. eric young, Sting and Samoa Joe.

Heels: Xema Ion, Christopher Daniels, Roode, Bully Ray, Magnus, Robbie E and Robbie T, Pope,

There's probably a few others i've missed too.
    Last edited by Lowki; 10-09-2012 at 11:37 AM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I'm surprised no one mentioned Jeff Hardy. His whole weird, creatures of the night, eyes on the eyelids thing makes me go... WHA????? But when he's on tv I can't take my eyes off the screen. I'm sure he draws interest from other fans as well and that's all that matters right? But he would most certainly be someone to watch for in my opinion (even though he's already established) It's a posibility that he could be the TNA world champion after this Sunday. As far as heels go... Roode and Bully are the best right now hands down EVERYONE hates them. lol

Aries, Roode, Bully Ray, surprisingly Jeff Hardy as well for me. And miss tessmacher you gotta love it fellas!!

Gotta love Challenge! Another masterstroke by Richard Branson getting it onto one of his owned channels which is watched the least. Glad they've got impact on Tuesdays. Not sure if you watch but if not but, 'TNA greatest matches' is on extreme sports, Virgin channel 527 weeknights at 9pm. Been watching every night since i got my box and it's pretty good.

EDIT: Sorry, I realise this is completely off topic.
    Last edited by Validity; 10-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.

I have to agree with the other posters, Bully Ray is hands-down the best heel on TV wrestling today. With the Aces 'n' Eights thing going on, I think we're going to see some new heels in the near future though. One of the more interesting storylines in recent memory. Roode, to me, actually, didn't start his heel run very well but he's improved his assholidity factor lately, so I'd say keep an eye on him as well. As for Jeff Hardy, well, he's a face, his heel run didn't go well and on a personal level I just don't like the character (reminds me of an ex-gf).