Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 ... LastLast
    *Abel and Alexander stare at the three men atop the entrance ramp. Alexander goes to speak, but it is Abel who speaks first*

Abel: Schweizner, you pathetic excuse for a man. I warned you before, if you keep sticking you nose in our affairs, you would get hurt. I do intend to keep the promise. Now, on to your request. Damaged Goods VS Nightmare Madness at Uprising.

*Abel gives a look to Jason, who nods in agreement*

Abel: We will accept your match, but, and there is always a "but", we want that weasel as well. Chris Diamond has done everything he can to make himself relevant by assaulting myself and Jason. So if you want this match than we want Diamond. That is the only way we will agree to the terms of an Uprising Match. So, what do you say, Schweizner? Or will you let your beasts speak for themselves this time?

*Schweizner chuckles to himself, before glaring at Gaileo and Gommenta, who each let out a small grin.*

Schweizner: I don't understand the logic with you two. You've lost to us once, and then you want to fight Damaged Goods once more; in a handicap match no less? Well, I presume it's safe to say that while your determination can be admired, however, your intelligence less so.

You're doomed in this instance, and I don't want to sound overconfident, but the chances of you defeating three of IWA's top upcoming wrestlers, including one who had a streak going on, and the others the inaugural champions of IWA's premier division, are minuscule. This will be your two first PPV match as a team for over a year. And then putting yourselves, voluntarily, may I add, at a disadvantage, is suicide for you.

Now there can't be any more excuses. Diamond is a legal competitor, so no outside interference. You can't blame illegal tactics. You added Diamond to the match, not us, so you can't claim that we can only win with him, especially when we've already defeated you. No excuses, no escapes. Diamond and these two men by my side are going to be a cohesive unit. So any attempt you have of exploiting that will be in vain.

Oh yes, and despite the fact is was largely implied, but to simplify it for yourselves, yes, we accept Diamond as being a member of our team. Nightmare Madness vs. Damaged Goods and Christopher Diamond. The Damaged Prodigies. Diamond Goods. Chris and G's. Call us what you want, anyone can. But Gaileo, Gommenta, and Diamond are going to kick your ass come Uprising!

Alexander smirks at the last statement by Damaged Goods.

Alexander: I hope you do try your best to make good on that promise because at Uprising, Abel and I won't say we'll beat you within an inch of your careers, we'll actually do so.

Fans cheer loudly

Alexander: Do you know why we want to face all three of you arrogant, self righteous, wastes of space at Uprising? Because it's the perfect chance to show why WE, not you, not Diamond, not anyone in the entire Revolution or even IWA roster can call themselves the best while WE have something to say and do about it.

I'm glad you had the cojones to accept but know that you've accepted nothing but defeat at our hands because Abel and I are gonna show when you don't have the means to cheat your way to a victory, you're nothing. Diamond is nothing and after Uprising all that will be left of you is...

Crowd finishes for Alexander by chanting NOTHING!!!! at the top of their lungs

Alexander: Hope you're ready for the wrath of the beast and feel the fire of the burned on the way to having your dreams be destroyed courtesy of The Nightmare Madness. We'll see you at Uprising.

Nightmare Madness and Damaged Goods stare each other down as the fans cheer.

Michael Cole: Another big match announced for Uprising, but Nightmare Madness may have bitten off more than they can chew!

Josh Matthews: Or it could be the single greatest move on their part so far! Take out two birds with one stone!

Michael Cole: Well, we got tag team action up next, as KayFabulous face The Phalanx!

Commercial Break.

Back from commercial and KayFabulous are already in the ring.

Lacey Foster: Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 480lbs, the team of Androcles and Zosimus, they are The Phalanx!

Phalanx!

Josh Mathews: These guys have damn interesting since coming on the scene.

Michael Cole: Interesting is one way to put it, these guys are just weird. They seem to think they are from Sparta or something. Crazy.

KayFab/Gabriel and Kidd VS The Phalanx/McGillicutty and Curtis

Start at 2:11 Stop at 7:34

Josh Mathews: Submission locked in by Androcles, and it's painful! That knee is right on the spine!

Michael Cole: Thanks for pointing out the obvious Josh, splendid work as always.

*Androcles drive the knee hard in the spine of Macoonie. He continues to bend the arms back as the ref checks on Macoonie. Macoonie manages to get to his feet, but Androcles keeps the arms bent, Macoonie runs back and slams Androcles into the corner. Zosimus tags in and goes to work on Macoonie, the the two begin to trade blows

Zosimus
    Macoonie
    Zosimus
    Macoonie
    Zosimus
    Macoonie
    Macoonie
    Macoonie

Macoonie gets the upperhand and throws rights and lefts and more rights. he hits a big right hand than follows it up with a massive clothesline that damn near takes Zosimus' head off as he hits the ground. Macoonie is quick to cover

Androcles is in to break up the pin. Drek rushes into the ring and the two trade blows, but Androcles sends Drek over the ropes. Macoonie gets up and hits Androcles with a huge big boot. He turns around and see Zosimus who nails him with a kick to the midsection as he tries to hit Power of Zeus (Jacknife), but Macoonie manages to throw him over his shoulder.

Macoonie heads up to the top and the crowd is going wild. Macoonie notions for the end and with that he hit the Blog Splash and the impact is huge. Androcles tries to get in the ring, but Drek pulls him back and nails Edrektion. With that Macoonie is free to get the pin

3!!

Lacey Foster: The winners of this match, Drek and Macoonie, they are KayFabulous!

Josh Mathews: Big win from these guys, props to both teams

Michael Cole: It was decent.

The screen fades to black on a shot of KayFabulous celebrating.

A riot explodes in downtown Los Angeles! Fires rage across the landscape and earthquakes rattle men to their cores as the apocalypse begins to bite! Men fight in the streets, women scream and children cry as buildings topple and windows shatter all around. Gun fire rings out above the yells of pain everywhere through the urban sprawl. Meanwhile in the Captain Cave!

Captain Amazing: I trust final preparations have been made for next week Albert? I've sat dormant for too long, it's time that I proved to the world why they need not fear to leave their bedrooms!

Albert: Quite, sir. Although I would be remiss were I not to point out that you have failed to leave your own bedroom for the better part of two weeks.

Captain Amazing: I told you not to call it my bedroom Albert! This is the Captain Cave! My global hub where I run all of my operations and launch all of my missions!

Albert: Will sir be saving the world from the comfort of his own desk chair as usual? Or is he referring to the World of Warcraft that he seems unable to tear himself from at the moment. I'm sure there are other elves who can slay demons in your stead.

Captain: I told you i don't play an elf! Pah! What do you take me for?! Horde for life bitch! I uhh mean! That is to say.. even the greatest of Super Heroes need a distraction from time to time! Consider this a period of convalescence! But it all ends next week when I arrive in IWA and make my debut in the main event! I can't wait!

Albert: Some of those other men seem rather large sir.. large in.. different ways than you?

Captain Amazing: Nonsense! I am a mountain of muscle! Stronger than ten men! There isn't a man in that company who will be able to stand against me! Hahaha I hope the evil doers over there have had their fill of mayhem and destruction because it all ends next week when I make my grand entrance!

Albert: As you say, Sir. Might I suggest you start small and work your way up? Some of the shorter and.. skinnier.. opponents might not pose much risk to you but those Black Blooded gentlemen seem to be a little tougher than the rest.

Captain Amazing: Silence! I will hear no more of your doubting words Albert! I will end Black Blooded as I will end any man who stands against truth and justice! I'm not afraid of two hairy bikers! I laugh in the face of danger! Ha Ha Haaaaa!

POP!

Captain Amazing: EEK!

Albert: Sir.. your marshmallow pop tarts are ready..

Captain Amazing: I knew that! I was just checking to make sure YOU knew that! Your feeble mind is so easy to fool Albert! Unlike mine, I am the smartest man on the planet, I formulate plans within a micro second and can adapt to any situation!

Albert: One wishes you would adapt to wearing something other than spandex..

Captain: What was that?

Albert: Nothing, sir.

Captain Amazing: It's time Albert! Bring me my battle suit, I wish to make sure it still works!

Albert: You should be wishing that it still fits..

Captain Amazing: What?

Albert: And I thought you had a super sense of hearing. I will be in the kitchen if you need me sir, getting drunk.. as usual.

Albert the Butler takes his leave as Captain Amazing jiggles around, convincing himself he has what it takes to be a fighter.

Captain Amazing: Prepare for salvation IWA! A true hero has risen!

Will Captain Amazing be on IWA next week!? Will he be in the main event!? Will Black Blooded fuck him like a pig and leave him lying in a pool of blood in the middle of the ring!? Tune in next week for the epic conclusion to the Captain Amazing saga and the start of a new era in IWA!

Commercial Break.

Josh Matthews: Welcome back to Revolution folks- and before the break, we learned that Captain Amazing will debut next week! That’s going to be great to see! And-

Israel Pamich!

Michael Cole: And here comes some integrity! Shut up Josh!

Israel Pamich storms down the ring with a fury not seen before by this rising star, he takes of his double breasted jacket revealing his Israel Revolution T-Shirt and starts to speak sans grin

Israel: I bet you all loved the ending of the tag team match I was involved with last week didn’t you?

The crowd cheers and starts chanting you got pinned over and over again

Israel: Keep chanting your boring, moronic, simpleton chants because I know its a big deal when I get pinned because it is a rare occurrence, almost as rare as Jackson Smith winning a match.

The Revolution faithful start booing and calling Israel an arsehole

Israel: I told Jackson Smith two weeks ago that I should never have lost my last Endurance title match and was long overdue for a rematch, a match which if everyone remembers that I did not lose... infact if I remember correctly wasn’t it Jackson Smith that lost that match?

You know what don’t answer that but what I want to know is how much Integrity Jackson Smith has? Because he walks around making jokes with that gold digger longing by his side secretly knowing that her meal ticket has almost expired and acts like he actually is a threat here.

Now up to last week that didn’t bother me because he never got in my way and he never showed distain to my character but in true Jackson Smith form he picks a fight with an opponent far superior to himself and I want to know why he doesn’t learn from his mistakes, I want to know why you pick fights you cant win.

Crowd is now Chanting Israel Sux over and over again

You can chant that all you want but facts are facts, he picked a fight with Ano Doom and put his girlfriends and his own life in jeopardy just to show how much he loves her and although that was very sweet and romantic Jackson Smith you know you caused the biggest upset in Revolutions short history and you did it in a match that involves the use of fire but Jackson Smith Lightning doesn’t strike twice and here we are with you thinking you’re a level above what reality dictates and you are trying to pick a fight with a man who has Integrity, Honour and respect and a man who is clearly better then you.

Now I know you’re about to come out here and tell me not to underestimate you like Ano Doom did and not to make fun of your arm candy blah blah blah but what I actually want you to do is something you have never done before, show some class, show some honour and come out here and accept the fact that I am better than you and I will spare you the embarrassment of acting like a man in front of Alex the night after I make you tap out or you can come out here and....

Jackson Smith!

* The crowd cheers as Jackson’s music hits. He comes out from the back with Alex right behind him wearing the diamond necklace that he gave her, he stops on top of the entrance ramp and stares at the crowd with a confused face. He then looks at Alex with the same face as she just shrugs her shoulders and says “I am just as confused as you are.” They both grab a mic as they proceed to get into the ring*

Jackson: This is just stupid! *Crowd cheers in agreement* All you had to say was that you wanted to fight and that would be the end of it but, nope. You had to talk, you had to make yourself look even more foolish than you already are. Do you hear yourself, I know I do and I bet each one of these fans here will agree with me when I say “Shut. The. Fuck. Up!”

*The crowd roars with approval as Alex smiles at the fact that just pissed Pamich off*

Integrity?! Really?! You’re talking about my integrity, let’s talk about your damn integrity for a second. You see folks, someone with integrity is honest, has good moral, and good character, all of which Israel does not have. So I find it so confusing that your ass talks about integrity so damn much yet, you don’t have a once of it in your body! First off you lie, you lied two weeks ago when you rudely interrupted me, which showed lack of integrity by the way and told the people that I couldn’t wrestle and questioned the last time I pinned a human being. And just now you called my wonderful girl here a gold digger and said you’re far superior then me.

*Crowd boos at that statement*

Listen man, I can go on and on how you’re retarded and how wrong you are, hell I could even go ass far as knocking your ass out, but I won’t. I will not make you look like more of a dumbass, since you’re doing fine all by yourself. Because unlike you, I have fucking integrity. I have a heart and a high amount of moral to tell myself that will be the wrong thing to do so instead, this is what I am going to do. Next week, I am kicking your ass! I will shove all that integrity shit so far up your ass that instead of speaking bullshit, YOU WILL ACTUALLY SPEAK HONEST SHIT FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!

*Crowd cheers in excitement as Jackson turns to Alex who has a smile on her face*

Alex: Oh and one more thing “Mr. Integrity”

*Before Israel can say “What”, Alex slaps him across the face with such force that it causes him to stumble back a bit*

Alex: DON’T YOU EVER CALL ME A GOLD DIGGER AGAIN BITCH!! Not once in my life have I ever been with someone because they had money, hell I didn’t even know Jackson had a lot of money nor do I care! I love this man because of who he is not what his bank account says. With that said, get ready to have your ass handed to you next week!

*The crowd roars in approval as Jackson leads Alex out of the ring as Israel looks on pissed while rubbing the right side of his cheek. Pamich launches himself at Alex but Smith blocks the path and the two men stare at each other. Pamich smirks as he leaves the ring. He backs up the ramp staring at Smith & Alex all the way.*

Michael Cole: Another big match set for next week!

Josh Matthews: That’s going to be a great show!

Michael Cole: Well up next, it’s time for our main event!

Commercial Break.

Lacey Foster: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is a tag team match, set for one fall!

Darius!

Lacey Foster: Introducing first, from Albany, New York! Weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the current Endurance Champion! DARIUS!

Michael Cole: Current is the right word! Oscar Layman is the future Endurance Champion!

Josh Matthews: Not if Darius has anything to say about that.

Punk!

Lacey Foster: And his partner, from Mississippi! Weighing in at 240 pounds, K! J! PUNK!

Michael Cole: Punk went and found the first guy he could in Darius. Black Blooded will easily win this.

Josh Matthews: I ain’t too sure about that Cole!

Black Blooded!

Lacey Foster: And their opponents, from Las Vegas! Weighing in at a combined total of 675 pounds, they are the current co-IWA Champions! Mr. Blood, Mr. Black, BLACK BLOODED!

Michael Cole: YEAH! BEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD! WORLD CHAMPIONS WOO!

Josh Matthews: Yeah of course.

(Stone Cold= Punk, Triple H= Darius, Kane= Blood, Taker= Black)
    (Ignore face & heel tendencies, and Stephanie)
    (to 6:07)

Josh Matthews: What a clothesline from Punk! Cover!

Michael Cole: Kick out, kick out, KICK OUT!

One!

Two!

Black powers out as Punk is quickly back to his feet. He looks at Blood, who points at Punk and demands he come closer. Punk takes one step but Black is back to his feet. He grabs Punk and throws him into the corner, delivering right and left hands to Punk’s gut. He whips Punk across the ring and follows him, connecting with a big clothesline.

Black grabs Punk and lifts him over his head, dropping him with a military press!

Michael Cole: What strength by Mr. Black!

Black turns around and lifts Punk up. He grabs him by the throat and goes to hit a chokeslam but Punk jumps out halfway. He pushes Black in the back, sending Black into the referee! The referee falls through the ropes and hits the floor!

Josh Matthews: Oh no!

Almost on cue, both Mr. Blood and Darius enter the ring and all four men trade blows, Punk with Black and Darius with Blood.

Punk!
    Black!
    Darius!
    Blood!
    Punk!
    Black!
    Darius!
    Blood!
    Punk!
    Punk!
    Blood!
    Blood!

Punk & Blood get the upperhand in their battles, and both Darius & Black fall to the canvas with one big shot each. Blood turns around and Punk twists.

Josh Matthews: Rolling Elbow! Blood may be out!

Blood rolls underneath the ropes as Punk turns back to Black who has reached his feet. Punk runs at Black, who delivers a big boot! He turns around and...

Michael Cole: SPEAR!

Josh Matthews: What a move from the Endurance Champion!

Darius stands tall and screams as we get a shot of each of Punk, Blood & Black laid out in and around the ring. We get a shot of the referee, who is starting to move before we return with a shot of Darius.

Who is laid out by a clothesline after somebody runs into the ring.

Michael Cole: It’s...oh my god...it’s Sagittarius Blue!

Josh Matthews: No it isn’t! It’s Oscar Layman pretending to be!

Osc-ittarius Blue stares down at Darius before lifting him up. He grabs Darius and connects with The Sign of The Archer! Darius rolls out of the ring as Osc-ittarius climbs out and walks across to the timekeeper’s position, crossing his arms and turning back to the ring, where Punk & Black are moving.

The referee manages to reach his feet on the outside and slides into the ring as Punk & Black reach their feet. Punk dropkicks Black back into the corner and Black stumbles forwards. Punk twists but Black catches him by the throat and delivers a wicked chokeslam!

He grabs Punk by the hair and drags him up. He sets Punk up and delivers the Black Death (Implant Buster)! Black stumbles from the impact and Blood tags himself in! He runs in and pins Punk.

One!

Two!

Three!

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners...BLACK BLOODED!

Black stares at Blood as Blood celebrates as if he’s just won the biggest match of his career. The referee hands Blood the IWA Championship as Blood turns to Black, who hasn’t moved. He climbs out of the ring and walks away up the ramp.

Michael Cole: What a win for Black Blooded!

Josh Matthews: But from it, comes more tension! It almost seemed as if Blood wanted to take the credit for Black’s work!

Michael Cole: Stop making up rumours Josh.

Punk rolls out of the ring as Blood stares after Black. He climbs out of the ring and follows his tag team partner.

Josh Matthews: Well...what a show this has-

Josh is cut off as Osc-ittarius Blue steps back up. Darius is beginning to move again but Oscar grabs the Endurance Championship. He waits for Darius to stand up and turn around, before laying him out with a shot with the Endurance Championship. Oscar smirks and grabs Darius, rolling him into the ring.

Josh Matthews: What is Oscar doing?

Michael Cole: Sending a message!

*Oscar kneels next to a hurt Darius, before barking at a technician to bring him a microphone. One employee passes Oscar the mic, as Oscar stares at his Uprising opponent.*

Oscar: Darius... I hope you're lying there in as much pain as you've been in a long time, because this is just a taste... of what's to come. Uprising is approaching, and what's going to happen? Well, I'm going to correct, MY mistake from before, and I'm going to take that Endurance Championship away from you, giving you you're 6th loss since your return. Your 6th loss, in 8 Revolutions and 3 Pay-Per-Views. What makes you worthy of being that Champion with tonight being your 5th loss since Night of Legends? Nothing makes you worthy!

A lot of people, would say that in the past 2 weeks, that I've... changed. My supporters, though far and few between, would describe me as being... enlightened. But you know what I'd say about the past few weeks?

…......

I'm the same man.

*The crowd directs their displeasure at Oscar, who stands above Darius, and stares coldly into the fans.*

Oscar: I've still got the same attitude, the same shtick, I'm the same person, on the inside at least.. What has changed, is that instead of me taking a stand against the people you despised – the Smyth's... the Wells'..... the Brock Edwards'... or Jonathan Seahawk's.. or whoever the hell he claims to be. Now, instead... I fight your beloved Darius. I'm still fighting strong, but now you boo me. I still acknowledge your existence, but in actual fact, the thing that has changed, is you fans.

*The audience explodes with boos at Oscar, who lets out a small grin.*

Oscar: Let me take you back to IWA's biggest day of the year – Destined for Immortality! In one of the opening matches, I defeated Ali Kazam. I was victorious on the biggest stage there is. Darius here... on the other hand... almost had his career ended. I was on top of the world, he was in severe pain. You fans revelled in my win, and cheered the hurt Darius.

But by Death by Glory, times had changed. Little Van... Van Darius here... was on your side. Why he was, I don't know, but you guys didn't and don't care. You would've thought Van Darius would've avoided anything which meant that someone would have to go through what he went through. If he was fighting as a good guy, YOUR hand-picked good guy, he should've done. But what did he do? He tried to put me in a hospital bed. And by the end of the night, you were aiming your disgust... at me? The one thing that stayed constant – that has stayed constant – since IWA's early beginning's – is that by the end of the show, I was the one walking out of the arena with my head held high. And Darius... he was on the floor, hurt.

It's time for retribution now Darius, because you made one... HUGE mistake. You didn't put me on the hospital bed... you gave me a chance to recover. There's an old saying, Darius. “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger”. Now, I am stronger... stronger than you, and everyone in IWA! Maybe not physically, but mentally.

And I know what you're all thinking: “Pfft! Osc-ittarius Blue isn't strong, he doesn't even know his identity!” “Shut your mouth Osc-ittarius! Nobody is as strong as our Toy-boy Darius! Especially not some Bi-Polar hillbilly!” “You were just some tribute band reject... you can't call yourself strong”

THAT'S WHERE EVERYONE'S WRONG! NOBODY understands ME! NOBODY takes me seriously... WHEN YOU ALL SHOULD! I'M NOT SOME CLOWN! I'M OSC-ITTARIUS BLUE GODDAMNIT! “You're just a living gimmick, Osc-ittarius!” I'M MORE THAN A FUCKING GIMMICK!

*Oscar takes a deep breath, as the crowd continues to jeer him.*

Oscar: Look at another of your heroes – KJ Punk! *Oscar points outside the ring to Punk.* Is he the one standing.. the one closing the show on top? No? Because I am! I AM THE GREATEST LIVING THING ON THIS PLANET! I'M BETTER THAN ALL YOUR HEROES! Yet... NONE OF YOU THINK I'M THE MAN IN THE RIGHT!

DARIUS is the one perpetuating a ruse! HE'S the one with all this fucking TOMFOOLERY! HE'S the one pulling the wool over you eyes! Yet... I'M the one... who is the bad guy in all of this? No way! No way in FUCKING HELL!

I'm going to get you where it hurts Darius, and that's by taking your Endurance Championship. I know it's not going to be easy... because as I said earlier Darius... I know YOU better than YOU know YOURSELF! I know that you'd throw your grandmother... under a bus... if it meant that you could keep that title for an extra month.

But that's the major difference between you and I, Darius. I'd jump under the bus myself... providing I'd be buried with that title. YOU, Darius... would sacrifice someone else to be at the top for 30 more days. I, though.... would go as far as sacrificing myself... if I could be on top at the time I die. Be Champion through death and the afterlife.

I've seen some psychiatrists in my time. Them judging me.. when NOBODY can really judge me. Them.. making false statements about my past. Coming to the conclusion that I wasn't hugged as a child. My parents didn't help me get a sense of identity, so now, it's non-existent. Well that's the thing now. I don't care about ANYBODY now... excepts Osc-ittarius Blue.

*Another onslaught of boos are heard, as Oscar looks at the floored Darius, before turning back to the audience.*

Oscar: I may not call myself Greatness Personified like Kyojin, because I don't need to call myself great, to believe it. People call themselves great so many times, in the hope that they start believing it, or so others start believing it. People just need to look at me... to understand why I am the true Greatness. There's no belief... only fact.

Darius... I am the... Ultimate... Opponent... in wrestling history! You can never second guess me, you can't predict my next move. I'm always 3 steps ahead of you. And that's why Uprising will be a formality. It will end with me on top... like every show should.

I wait 9 months... to be the man ending the show... to have all eyes diverted on me! Then it happens twice in three weeks. That's proof that my “changing”, as you jackasses, would call it... is best for me. That's proof that this is a new time... for Revolution... for IWA... and for Osc-ittarius Blue. It's only a matter of time until I'm THE Main Event of ALL IWA shows in the future.

*More huge boos are aimed at Layman*

Oscar: I felt really low, Darius... in my previous 27 years. But now, there's a weight lifted... I know what I want. And I know how to get it. And how I'm getting it... is by snatching it out of your grasp. I'm going to hit you where it hurts AGAIN, Darius. I'm going to make you feel as LOW as I felt. And I'm going to become the NEW IWA Endurance Champion... because of it.

*Oscar once again drops to his knees next to Darius, as he places the microphone on the floor, and picks up the Endurance Championship. He places the Championship on his shoulder, as he glares at Darius, before the camera slowly fades to black.*

Blog Entries

@IWACreative_Parody: Now that the network is back online, we can present last week’s show this week, and this week will go out next week. This is some proper Doc Brown & Marty McFly shit right here!

@IWACreative_Parody: Are @BlackBlooded talking about their @RTE match with @StealingYourGimmickRyder?

@IWACreative_Parody: Blimey. When did @DamianSandow change his gimmick?

@IWACreative_Parody: An authority figure trying to hold down @BlackBlooded? I’m pretty sure we’ve never done that before.

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s it. I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna argue at the next creative meeting that @IWABTB should be #Revolution’s GM. Maybe then we’ll get some peace and quiet.

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, folks. Tag team match for a main event. Oh, on an unrelated note, our special consultant for this episode of #Revolution is Teddy Long.

@IWACreative_Parody: Has @LaceyFoster not researched @ArcherBlack’s weight and origin? Get her gone, Shag!

@IWACreative_Parody: I’m pretty sure that Dwayne’s script said “Ladies and gentlemen, the only virgins on the roster, @KayFab”

@IWACreative_Parody: In @KayFab’s promo, we decided to see how many cliche’s we can get into one segment.

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, folks - it’s an @AnoDoom segment. Time for a wee, yes?

@IWACreative_Parody: Don’t worry, kids. Your screen hasn’t become fuzzy – that’s just @AnoDoom’s ego clouding over.

@IWACreative_Parody: @AnoDoom actually has kittens that he pets backstage with orphans because he is actually a lovely bloke.

@IWACreative_Parody: How can we make this segment less interesting...GOT IT!!! Somebody get David Ryan out there!

@IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, we also laughed during the creative meeting when we wrote the ironic line of @Clandestine calling @IWADraymen an over hyped jobber.

@IWACreative_Parody: Clandy? We wanted to call me him Candy. Then girly-fy it by writing it as Kandi. Then an outfit change to a tiny bikini. This was a character change we were going to spread over six weeks. @IWADraymen fucked it all up. Now we have to start all over.

@IWACreative_Parody: And if there is anybody who knows about winning a match that means something, it’s Ivan Dray...wait...

@IWACreative_Parody: I’m worried that we may have dropped the ball slightly with @IWATVK here...

@IWACreative_Parody: At least making @TenaciousD tap out is some redemption. Oh well, midcard obscurity for the pair of them. We must really try harder not to book so powah!

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWADarius? Time for another piss break.

@IWACreative_Parody: I think @IWADarius misunderstood when we said that he should be at the catering table.

@IWACreative_Parody: Seriously, has there ever a more boring champion than @IWADarius? Even @WWCD can’t get him over with this crowd.

@IWACreative_Parody: Erm...@WWCD...Emily is the ring announcer for Chaos. The only other reporter for IWA is Seth, but if you think he’s hot, then more power to ya!

@IWACreative_Parody: @CARaVanInfection are back together and it looks like CAR has miraculously been cured from his #kayfabe injury.

@IWACreative_Parody: I think we’ve used the “or whatever his name is” line a bit too much during this show.

@IWACreative_Parody: This is why we give @IWASchweinzer free reign with no script. Best promo’er in the biz. But the shit that all three members of @DamagedGoods get up to...sheesh!

@IWACreative_Parody: Don’t wanna say too much, but albino midgets, sheep and an lot of KY is involved.

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought we were gonna have the @PardyBoyz come out, didn’t you? Well...we were, but one of them’s gone missing...

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right kids – not long now until we kill @CaptainAmazing’s momentum quicker than he can eat a burger.

@IWACreative_Parody: @InegrityPamich never lets that Endurance match go, does he?

@IWACreative_Parody: Actually @IntegrityIsrael, @AnoDoom proved that lightening does strike twice and by @AnoDoom, I of course mean our special effects department.

@IWACreative_Parody: Who bought @BossSmith a dictionary?

@IWACreative_Parody: Of course @ItegrityIsrael doesn’t have integrity – he’s a heel! Duh!

@IWACreative_Parody: How to bury a midcarder? Have a valet slap him with no repercussions.

@IWACreative_Parody: Is keeping a scorecard part of the gimmick for @IWABlue? I’m pretty sure it is!

@IWACreative_Parody: With the exception of one, @OscarWho just riffed off a future endeavoured list which could means that @IWAWells is on the endangered species list.

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWADarius is so boring that he’s fallen asleep at the thought of himself.

@IWACreative_Parody: @OscarWho with a title belt? I like the look of that.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

@IWACreative_Parody: Now that the network is back online, we can present last week’s show this week, and this week will go out next week. This is some proper Doc Brown & Marty McFly shit right here!

@IWACreative_Parody: Are @BlackBlooded talking about their @RTE match with @StealingYourGimmickRyder?

@IWACreative_Parody: Blimey. When did @DamianSandow change his gimmick?

@IWACreative_Parody: An authority figure trying to hold down @BlackBlooded? I’m pretty sure we’ve never done that before.

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s it. I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna argue at the next creative meeting that @IWABTB should be #Revolution’s GM. Maybe then we’ll get some peace and quiet.

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, folks. Tag team match for a main event. Oh, on an unrelated note, our special consultant for this episode of #Revolution is Teddy Long.

@IWACreative_Parody: Has @LaceyFoster not researched @ArcherBlack’s weight and origin? Get her gone, Shag!

@IWACreative_Parody: I’m pretty sure that Dwayne’s script said “Ladies and gentlemen, the only virgins on the roster, @KayFab”

@IWACreative_Parody: In @KayFab’s promo, we decided to see how many cliche’s we can get into one segment.

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, folks - it’s an @AnoDoom segment. Time for a wee, yes?

@IWACreative_Parody: Don’t worry, kids. Your screen hasn’t become fuzzy – that’s just @AnoDoom’s ego clouding over.

@IWACreative_Parody: @AnoDoom actually has kittens that he pets backstage with orphans because he is actually a lovely bloke.

@IWACreative_Parody: How can we make this segment less interesting...GOT IT!!! Somebody get David Ryan out there!

@IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, we also laughed during the creative meeting when we wrote the ironic line of @Clandestine calling @IWADraymen an over hyped jobber.

@IWACreative_Parody: Clandy? We wanted to call me him Candy. Then girly-fy it by writing it as Kandi. Then an outfit change to a tiny bikini. This was a character change we were going to spread over six weeks. @IWADraymen fucked it all up. Now we have to start all over.

@IWACreative_Parody: And if there is anybody who knows about winning a match that means something, it’s Ivan Dray...wait...

@IWACreative_Parody: I’m worried that we may have dropped the ball slightly with @IWATVK here...

@IWACreative_Parody: At least making @TenaciousD tap out is some redemption. Oh well, midcard obscurity for the pair of them. We must really try harder not to book so powah!

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWADarius? Time for another piss break.

@IWACreative_Parody: I think @IWADarius misunderstood when we said that he should be at the catering table.

@IWACreative_Parody: Seriously, has there ever a more boring champion than @IWADarius? Even @WWCD can’t get him over with this crowd.

@IWACreative_Parody: Erm...@WWCD...Emily is the ring announcer for Chaos. The only other reporter for IWA is Seth, but if you think he’s hot, then more power to ya!

@IWACreative_Parody: @CARaVanInfection are back together and it looks like CAR has miraculously been cured from his #kayfabe injury.

@IWACreative_Parody: I think we’ve used the “or whatever his name is” line a bit too much during this show.

@IWACreative_Parody: This is why we give @IWASchweinzer free reign with no script. Best promo’er in the biz. But the shit that all three members of @DamagedGoods get up to...sheesh!

@IWACreative_Parody: Don’t wanna say too much, but albino midgets, sheep and an lot of KY is involved.

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought we were gonna have the @PardyBoyz come out, didn’t you? Well...we were, but one of them’s gone missing...

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right kids – not long now until we kill @CaptainAmazing’s momentum quicker than he can eat a burger.

@IWACreative_Parody: @InegrityPamich never lets that Endurance match go, does he?

@IWACreative_Parody: Actually @IntegrityIsrael, @AnoDoom proved that lightening does strike twice and by @AnoDoom, I of course mean our special effects department.

@IWACreative_Parody: Who bought @BossSmith a dictionary?

@IWACreative_Parody: Of course @ItegrityIsrael doesn’t have integrity – he’s a heel! Duh!

@IWACreative_Parody: How to bury a midcarder? Have a valet slap him with no repercussions.

@IWACreative_Parody: Is keeping a scorecard part of the gimmick for @IWABlue? I’m pretty sure it is!

@IWACreative_Parody: With the exception of one, @OscarWho just riffed off a future endeavoured list which could means that @IWAWells is on the endangered species list.

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWADarius is so boring that he’s fallen asleep at the thought of himself.

@IWACreative_Parody: @OscarWho with a title belt? I like the look of that.
    Kills a filler and gives this a bump!

Anybody who wants a laugh should read! Always a great read.

Blog Entries
    Sheesh! You'd think there'd be a lot more enthusiasm for Chaos this week.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I swear to god that you motherfuckers need Jesus.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Anyway, I guess we had better get the cameras rolling.

#BennysTeddy