Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 ... LastLast
    *Cameras go backstage where we see Dwayne Warren with a microphone up to his mouth*

Dwayne: Hello, allow me to welcome you my guest at this time, Jackson Smith.

*The crowd roars in approval as Jackson and Alex walk into the picture*

Dwayne: Oh and apparently Alex will be joining as well

Alex: *smiles* That’s right Dwayne! What are your questions?

Dwayne: Well first off Jackson, how does it fell to finally get rid of the demon cyborg?

Jackson: I am going to keep this short because once I am done with someone, I’m done. There is no word of him coming out of my mouth nor am I still thinking about them. So to answer your question, I am relieved and to end it me setting his punk ass on fire just made it that much sweeter! Get well Doom *smirks*.

Alex: Piece of shit!

*Dwayne gives Alex a surprised look*

Alex: What?! The hell did you think I was going to say, “Get well soon Doom” or I’m sorry for what happen to you.” The fuck, his ass kidnapped me! Get that dumb look off your face.

Dwayne: Uhh… right, anyway, what are your future plans now?

Jackson: Wow, I’m guessing Alex not only shocked you but, also made you forget some things as well. Did you not hear that I am in a triple threat match with Oscar and Israel at a chance to become the number one contender for the Endurance title!? Come on man get it together before you get fired. *Laughs while shaking his head* Anyway, I am on to bigger and better things Dwayne, I got a chance to finally get my fucking rematch tonight. I should have gotten it a long damn time ago but, due to “certain circumstances”, none of that happen.

Now it’s going to be my time and all I have to do is win tonight so I can go on to face my former rival, Darius.

*Crowd cheers at the sound of his name*

Dwayne: Alright, do you have any words to your opponents tonight?

Jackson: Of course, let’s start with the man with many faces Oscar. You have no clue what you can get with this man and half the time I bet he doesn’t either. He probably just puts names in a hat and random draws. It’s incredible really, he can pull of the personality of the wrestler he becomes but when he is the ring, it’s tragic. He can’t pull off any of the wrestler’s moves at all and now he is a bad guy, well thank god! I was getting worried that he was running out of face wrestlers to become but, now he can be heel. In fact tonight, he may come out a heel Triple H, a heel Ziggler or he may just surprise everyone and come out a heel…. Rey Mysterio.

*Alex and Wayne give Jackson a shocked and confused look*

Jackson: Exactly! Now on to Pamich, what have you done lately, besides beating Draymen. Knowing him, he probably bring up the fact that he got screwed out of his title shot 3 years ago. *Alex laughs* In all seriousness, I am going to win tonight and what will make it even greater is that my pretty girlfriend will be at ringside cheering me on!

Alex: That’s right babe, I will be cheering every step of the way and when your hand is raised in victory, I will-

Israel: You will shut up and for once let your boyfriend talk, Dwayne that goes for you as well you have no further reason to be here

Alex does not move but goes a little closer to Jackson as Dwayne hesitantly leaves the backstage area

Israel: Let me get this right? The Instigator of Integrity and the new face of Revolution amends his only PPV blemish by defeating that stupid, insignificant would be nothing if not for the fans Draymen and now I am in a triple threat match against a Man who poses week in and week out pretending to be someone hes not and Oscar Laymen.

The fans start chanting arsehole to Israel

Israel: I will level with you Jackson and I will say I have been keeping an eye on you, you do these extremely great promos, you have a very nice girl who seems to love you by your side though there is only one flaw that you have, you can not wrestle?

Now before you get all self righteous and list of all your accomplishments ask yourself what have you truly done? When was the last time you defeated a human wrestler? Theres only 7 billion plus people in the world and you can not even beat 1 of them.

I will be honest though I am a little unsure about whats going to happen tonight, you will comeout with your gold digger beside you then we will probably see Randy Orman or Chris Laysters, who knows he may even come out as Damien Sandman

Israel pauses for a second

YOUR WELCOME

Regardless of who Oscar pretends to be we all know who you will be, a lacklustre good for nothing poser who would have a better career as a magician then a wrestler hell you already have your assistant with you, Israel does not need anybody else though, he doesnt need to pretend to be someone else Israel Pamich is Money and tonight after I defeat you and one half of every worst match on PPV in IWA I will finally claim the Endurance title.

I would ask for your thoughts Jackson but no one cares

Israel drops his mic and walks off as cocky and arrogant as ever as we head to commercial.

Commercial Break.

???

The crowd is wondering who this theme belongs to but the answer comes in cheers at the sight of Jason Alexander and Abel heading out to stage where they nod to one another before heading to and entering the ring, picking up mics left for them on the steel ring steps along the way. Once in the ring, fans continue to cheer loudly before they settle down a bit allowing Jason Alexander to speak first...

Alexander: Holy shit, Abel! We are back together again and better than ever!

Crowd cheers loudly and cheer among the lot of things: "Welcome back"

Alexander: Haha, it's good to be back. Ok, ok settle down. Yes, ladies, gentlemen and everything in between, the one thing many, many people have begged to happen since I don't even remember when has finally happened.

Abel and Jason Alexander are once again on the same page and ready to take on the wrestling world by storm as a tag team once more. We went our separate over a year ago and have had our ups and down as singles stars, hell I was even put on Death Row against Eddie Juarez not long ago, where I decided it was time to end things and maybe even hang up my wrestling boots but then it dawned on me that this wasn't the right thing to do and now we find ourselves here.

Death by Glory was the place that brought about this union again when I made my wrestling return after a small and well deserved break on my end to make sure that this beast of a man knew he didn't have to fight his fight against Chris Diamond alone, though I know he's more than capable of handling things by himself, but really where's the fun in that?

No, no. The fun is in showing Diamond and any other tag team here on IWA why the lethal combination of strength, speed, cunning and insanity that is The Nightmare Madness will rock IWA's Revolution to it's core. But I've said enough for now....-flashes a pearl white smile with the ding and everything-..., I'm only half of this crazy pot. I know, I want to and I'm sure you all want to hear from the one and only.....Abel!

Fan eagerly await to see what Abel will say

Abel: Nightmare Madness.. For me it was the beginning of my torment.. Jason Alexander, a brother in arms who for a time was the keeper of the beast. Together we became the Undisputed BWA World Champions and became one of the most recognized tag teams in the world, and even during my time with Orion Slayde, I was asked about Jason Alexander. Truth is, when we went our separate ways, it was not exactly in a way that Jason would like to remember, I chokeslammed him and left...

Abel turns to Jason

Abel: You knew that I needed a change and you gave me that, and for that I am thankful. Now though, a reawakening of madness has begun. Diamond, this message is for you: "Run". Nightmare Madness has returned and with it a wave of chaos will be spread throughout Revolution. The Infection, Extremely Lethal, KayFabulous, Damaged Goods... while you are all good teams, the truth is you have not stepped into the ring with the likes of The Destroyer and The Beast, The Nightmare and The Madness, Jason Alexander and Abel. We are a different kind of tag team, we are a psychotic, insanely, angry team... IWA is our home now and the time for destruction is here, is it not Jason?

Alexander: Indeed it is, Abel.

Fans cheers loudly.

Alexander: I still have the bump on the back of my head from that day, you jerk! Haha but you know what? I deserved it. I was younger, more brash and wanted everything on a sliver platter back then because I was too into my own hype.

Now, over a year later, I know that I can get I want once I prove that I deserve it. I know we deserve another chance to showcase why we wer-.....no, we are one of, if not the best tag team in the world. I'm Wrestling's Worst Nightmare because no matter where I go, no matter how much people love me or hate me, some even to the point where they wanna see me go down in flames, I find success. Be it with championship gold or finally overcoming one of your fiercest rivals. That's what I do. That's what we do. We are Wrestling's Worst Nightmare. Together we are unstoppable and IWA will be witness to that.

We are ready to make IWA's Revolution even better than it has been so far because it is through to our mutual madness that we make people endure nightmares. Nightmares that showcase why when you face off against the best of the best, you get laid to rest. Isn't that right, Abel?

Abel: Indeed my brother. Revolution is the home of IWA's Tag Teams, so what better place for a Nightmare Madness reunion that here?

*The fans cheer The Mad One*

Abel: My arrival in this company was not one that was met with the greatest of enthusiasm, something that in all honesty never bothered me. I came to IWA with the simplest of thoughts; win. Win was something that I did and I proved my spot here justified. However, I am not one to let an attack go without consequence, so I took myself out of the Endurance Championship Match, even when I was near seconds away from winning. Doing that was the best thing I could do, as it put me in a space of mind I had not been in for so very long, and brought back to me a warrior who shares my views.

*Abel faces Jason*

Abel: We one proved our dominance in the home of Tag Teams, now we have the chance to do that again. We are Nightmares, we are Madness.. My friend, we are The Nightmare Madness, and our hell has only just begun. All teams have been...

Damaged Goods!

The crowd rises to their feet in jeers, as the theme of Damaged Goods blasts through the speakers. Schweizner, Gaileo and Gommenta all step onto the stage, before looking into the ring, at Nightmare Madness. The trio slowly walks down the ramp, keeping their eyes on Alexander and Abel, before they halt at ringside. Gaileo is sent by Sebastian Schweizner to get a microphone, to which he does, before the three enters the ring.

Schweizner: If we're talking about Tag Teams here in IWA, I only think it's fair, that I get a word in. Because, you see Abel, Jason. Damaged Good is the personification of Tag Talent. When you've been off fighting with Juarez and teaming with Slayde, for the past 8 months, since IWA's inception, every Tag Team Title match, has had Gaileo, and Gommenta, fighting side-by-side with the gold on the line.

That's something neither of you can claim, being in every title match for any single title in an 8 month period. IWA, since its gates open, has been dominated by the two men by my side. And during that period, they defeated the now Co-IWA Champions three times. Consistently here, Damaged Goods has proven to be the best: they were the only tag team able to stop Black Blooded from winning a Tag Team Title in a federation.

But the division's gone awry recently. Our form, has gone down, but even when we're not at our best, Damaged Goods has been able to stay at the top of the tag teams. But complacently is gone now. We've got to rise up, to beat the scientists, the line-graphy folk, and the current champions, the Portuguese, Obnoxious Egotist, and the Vain, Brash, Douche, with his head stuck so far up his arse, he feeds off his alveoli.

But you, you're a total irrelevance.

The crowd boos the words of Schweizner, who stares coldly in the direction of the audience, before turning back to Nightmare Madness

The truth is, your ability has always been overrated. The standard of competition now, is so much higher than it was in BWA, which means you looked like Gods compared to some teams there. And if we were there: Damaged Goods would be unstoppable, they would've developed against average teams, rather than top-class competition, like Black Blooded!

But that is it, isn't it? This isn't BWA, this is IWA. Where uniqueness shines through in all divisions, with nobody more unique than the three men you see standing in front of you. But for you, we have Ano Doom, we don't need another “Mad One”.

And “Wrestling's Worst Nightmare”? I suppose Jason, you don't see the two men by my side. Because you're not a nightmare, these two men are. You're like a dream with candy floss and unicorns, compared to these two blood-thirsty, psychopathic individuals.

You two are bland, boring, bodacious, among other alliterated insults. Just like everywhere you've been, BWA included. You have no worth whatsoever, and neither does your past claims to glory. Nowhere in the world has Tag Division like IWA. Nobody in the world has dominated IWA like Damaged Goods. 8 months of highs and lows, but consistently at the top of the card.

This sight blip in form, these past few weeks of weeks, has been merely a setback, but our talent has always been there. I know Gaileo and Gommenta still has it, but you? By your own admission, you two haven't teamed together in over a year, and the state of tag team wrestling has changed since you were last teaming together, and I'll be happy to show you the severity.

Sure Abel, you teamed with Slayde, but the chemistry you and Alexander has needs to be tremendous, because overall, we've succeeded here, and Damaged Goods will continue to do so. Slayde's elsewhere, the Shadows of Madness is no longer around. And while Slayde fights Mr. Torture, we'll be happy to punish you, for deeming yourselves worthy of stepping into our ring.

Again, heat is attracted at Schweizner, who now appears emotionless.

Gaileo's bled, Gommenta's been bruised, I've been restricted to a mobility scooter. Athena and AJ Dixon has caused Damaged Goods to be screwed of the tag titles time and time again, and at Death By Glory, we were even pinned by Kayfabulous. The two fans who feel that they're good enough to be professional wrestlers! Yet, we're still here, always has been, and will continue to be so. For you, when the going got tough, Abel chokeslamed Jason.

The majority of things that Damaged Goods possesses, you lack. Damaged Goods has willpower, motivation, talent. They have strength, agility, speed. But out of everywhere in the world, the only event where you look more out of place than at a wrestling show is a Beauty Pageant.

Truth be told, you two are out of place, out of time, and out of luck. Bark on and on about your past, but now, you're standing in our company, our arena, our ring. And that's not something you want to do uninvited. Gaileo and Gommenta will be happy to knock you down a peg, because they're on their way up in the world. You two, you're just a pair of weak, mentally and physically, individuals.

Don't push your luck. I'm not going to try and convince you that Damaged Goods are the two best competitors who's ever existed. I know their talents, but I'm warning you of their dangers. But continue to run your mouth, then be prepared, because I'm not going to hold my monsters back for your benefit. It's time now, for Damaged Goods to once again get their titles back, and if they need to make an example of you to prove it, so be it!

Boos rain in on Damaged Goods, as Schweizner nods at Gaileo and Gommenta, who steps up to Abel and Alexander respectively. The four men goes nose to nose, before Schweizner claps his hands, and Damaged Goods steps back, behind their leader. A referee runs down the ramp and speaks to both teams before speaking to Lacey Foster.

Lacey Foster: Ladies & Gentlemen, I have been informed by the referee that this match will take place right now, on the demands of David Ryan!

The fans cheer loudly.

Michael Cole: Wow! An impromptu tag team match right now!

Josh Matthews: This should be great!

(Bryan= Gaileo, Kane= Gommenta, Ziggler= Alexander, Langston= Abel, ignore AJ)
    (stop at 5:16)

Michael Cole: And there goes Abel!

Josh Matthews: But Alexander is the legal man!

Gommenta turns around and approaches a rising Alexander, who explodes out of the corner with left and right kicks to Gommenta’s sides. He follows up with a dropkick to Gommenta, sending the big man backwards- but not down. Alexander is quickly back to his feet and runs at Gommenta, who explodes with a big clothesline, sending Alexander down. He drags Alexander to his feet and lifts him up for a vertical suplex, but stalls, holding Alexander high above his head for five, ten, fifteen seconds, before dropping him down.

Gommenta doesn’t go for a pin though, instead grabbing Alexander by the hair and dragging him up. He picks Alexander up again and holds him in place again for fifteen seconds before slamming him into the canvas. He covers Alexander.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Alexander gets the shoulder up.

Michael Cole: Come on ref! That was a three!

Josh Matthews: It wasn’t Cole, and the match rolls on!

Gommenta reaches his feet and tags in Gaileo, who is quick to run across the ring and bounce off the ropes, delivering an elbow drop to Alexander. He grabs Alexander by the hair and drags him up, placing him in place for the G-Drop (Pedigree), but Alexander twists out and in pure desperation, hits a DDT!

Josh Matthews: DDT! Can Alexander get the tag?

Michael Cole: I don’t care! I want Gommenta back in!

Josh Matthews: You may get him!

Gaileo is quicker to the tag and Gommenta rushes in once again as Alexander edges closer to Abel, but Gommenta grabs his foot as Alexander begins to hop. He is quick to counter though, driving his other foot into Gommenta’s chest, sending the big man backwards. Alexander dives and tags in Abel to a huge cheer.

Abel rushes in and takes Gommenta down with a shoulder block. Gaileo is back in the ring but eats a clothesline as Gommenta is back up. Abel begins to deliver right and left shots to Gommenta, sending him backwards into the corner as Gaileo rises behind them. Gaileo runs at Abel but Abel moves and Gaileo hits his own partner. He backs up as Abel hits a big boot, sending Gaileo down. He turns back to Gommenta and runs at him, delivering a clothesline.

Gommenta falls forwards and Abel grabs him but just as he does, somebody comes rushing down the ramp.

Michael Cole: It’s Chris Diamond!

Josh Matthews: What’s he doing here?

Diamond jumps on the apron as Abel sets Gommenta up for A Cleansing Fire (Pedigree). Abel drops Gommenta and goes for Diamond but the referee stops him and turns back to Diamond, telling him to leave. Just as the referee does this, Schweizner sneaks into the ring and low blows Abel from behind! Diamond, seeing this, drops down as Schweizner quickly exits the ring.

Gommenta grabs Abel and lifts him up, hitting the Austrian Crack (Shock Treatment) on the big man! He covers Abel.

One!

Two!

Three!

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners...DAMAGED GOODS!

The fans boo loudly as Damaged Goods escape up the ramp. Chris Diamond is shown smirking at the top of the ramp as Alexander climbs into the ring to help his partner.

Michael Cole: What a win for Damaged Goods!

Josh Matthews: Are you serious? It took four men to put down Nightmare Madness tonight.

Michael Cole: They still lost. Guess they aren’t all that.

Josh Matthews: Well you can be damn sure Alexander & Abel will be angry about this.

Michael Cole: Oh boo hoo! The main event is next folks!

Commercial Break.

Lacey Foster: The following contest is your main event of the evening and is a triple threat match, set for one fall! The winner will be the number one contender to the IWA Endurance Championship and take on the Endurance Champion Darius at Uprising!

Smith!

Lacey Foster: Introducing first... from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 255 pounds, he is The Boss! JACKSON SMITH!

Michael Cole: Smith is overrated.

Josh Matthews: He’s a hell of a competitor and tonight, he could become the number one contender to the Endurance Championship.

Pamich!

Lacey Foster: and his opponent...THE ONE MAN DYNASTY! ISRAEL PAMICH!

Michael Cole: Finally, some integrity.

Josh Matthews: You’re kidding me right?

Laydonis!

Lacey Foster: And their opponent, weighing in at 212 pounds, Osca Laydonis!

Michael Cole: I really like this new Oscar.

Josh Matthews: I think you’re the only one judging by this crowd’s reaction Cole.

(Cena= Smith, Pamich= Triple H, Laydonis= Orton)
    (to 12:18)

Michael Cole: And there goes Pamich into the steel steps! Great move from Laydonis!

Josh Matthews: Smith is just getting to his feet now!

Laydonis climbs back into the ring and immediately begins to trade blows with Smith.

Smith!
    Laydonis!
    Smith!
    Laydonis!
    Smith!
    Smith!
    Laydonis!
    Laydonis!
    Laydonis!

Smith falls backwards and Laydonis grabs him. He goes for A Little Integrity but Smith reverses out and hits a German Suplex into a pinfall.

One!

Two!

Th-NO!

Laydonis rolls out and kicks Smith in the chest. He grabs Smith by the head and hits a DDT! He goes for a cover quickly.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Smith gets the shoulder up as Laydonis immediately drags Smith up by his hair. He goes for a suplex but Smith pushes him into the ropes. He hits a big boot on Laydonis but before he can go for a cover, Pamich is back in the ring and pushes Smith into the corner. He picks Smith up and throws him across the ring. He backs up and runs forwards, connecting with a Superkick! He covers Smith.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Josh Matthews: Laydonis is back in to break the count!

Michael Cole: I thought that was it Josh!

Pamich turns his attention to Laydonis, but Laydonis stands his ground. Pamich throws a punch and Laydonis ducks under, punching Pamich in the guts. Pamich throws another but again, Laydonis ducks under and delivers a shot of his own to Pamich’ guts. Pamich is furious as he grabs Laydonis and pushes him back to the corner, but as Pamich runs at Laydonis, Laydonis jumps through the ropes and hits a Pele Kick to Pamich!

Pamich backs up and Laydonis undoes the top turnbuckle, exposing it. Pamich runs at Laydonis once again and Laydonis throws himself forwards with a dropkick to Pamich’ knee, causing him to smash head first into the exposed turnbuckle.

Pamich falls against the ropes, and Laydonis quickly throws him over, before turning around to see Smith is back up. Laydonis goes to throw a punch but Smith blocks it and from nowhere, sets up the Killer Instinct! But mid-move, Laydonis drops out! Smith turns around and Laydonis kicks him in the gut, connecting with the Double Underhook DDT! He covers Smith!

One!

Two!

Three!

Lacey Foster: Here is your winner...OSCA LAYDONIS!

Michael Cole: Osca Laydonis does it! He’s going to Uprising to face Darius!

Josh Matthews: What a main event Cole!

Michael Cole: What a show! Well, that’s all we have time for folks...we thank you for joining us and make certain...

Darius!

Josh Matthews: It’s the man Oscar will face at Uprising!

Darius walks out to the stage and looks down at Laydonis in the ring. He holds the Endurance Championship up high as the fans cheer loudly.

Michael Cole: Well...that really is it folks! Make certain to tune in next week to continue witnessing the Revolution!

We get another shot of Laydonis as the Revolution logo comes up in the corner, before a final shot of Darius holding the Endurance Championship up high. The screen fades to black and the IWA logo flashes across.

Annnnnd here come the fillers!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Bet you all thought the show was going up

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Well I'm gonna let'cha in on a lil secret

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

That lil secret? I don't know if you can handle it

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Nawh, you can. The show is READY

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: