Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
    Lacey Foster: The following contest is a Tag Team Match and is set for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 546lbs, the team of Whiz and Iceman, they are The Hollywood Homeboys!

Double H!

Josh Mathews: Big match for these two as they face the Tag Champs, and if they can manage to win we will see a Tag Team Turmoil Match at Death By Glory!

Michael Cole: Totally unfair for the Champs, but not like it matters as we all know Van and Ramon will pick up the win here tonight and be rid of these thugs.

Lacey Foster: and their opponents, the team of Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon, they are the IWA Tag Team Champions, The Infection!

The Infection!

Josh Mathews: No love from the crowd as the Champs make their way to the ring. Big Death By Glory ramifications for The Infection if they lose, so you know these two will be on top of their game.

Michael Cole: Like they always are Josh.

Whiz/JTG and Iceman/Shad VS VHX/Miz and CAR/Morrison

Stop at 10:33

*Ramon quickly covers Whiz following the big knee to the face, but Whiz manages to get the shoulder up at 2. Ramon lifts Whiz up and connects with a neckbreaker and again covers Whiz, who again gets the shoulder up. Ramon stares at the ref before shaking his head and lifting Whiz up and sending him into the corner.

The Ref prevents Ramon from getting to the corner, and Van takes advantage of the situation by raking the eyes of Whiz, who fall out of the corner and drops to a knee. Ramon runs and connects with a Shining Wizard and goes for the cover

Kickout from Whiz, who is reaching out for his partner. Ramon lets Whiz a ways to his partner, but pulls him back just before he can tag in his partner. Iceman tries to enter the ring but the ref gets in is way and Van and Ramon take advantage, both stomping away at Whiz. Ramon exits the ring just as the ref turns around, so it looks as though a simple tag happened*

Michael Cole: Good team work from the Champs, really keeping Whiz cut off from Iceman, which is what they need to do to win.

Josh Mathews: True as it may be Cole, I just wish we would see a little less of the underhanded tactics.

*Van goes and lifts Whiz up, and goes for a Suplex, but Whiz blocks and connects with a Suplex of his own. Whiz begins to crawl to his corner, and makes it as he tag in Iceman, who runs in hitting a big clothesline on Van, than on Ramon, than and big dropkick to Van and he goes for the cover

Kickout from VHX, and Iceman lifts Van up off the ground and on to his shoulder hitting a wicked powerslam. He goes for the cover again

Ramon in the break the pin, Ramon pulls Van over to his corner and tags himself in and goes after Iceman, but Iceman ducks, and than grabs Ramon from behind and nails a German Suplex.*

Josh Mathews: Iceman has really got his team back into this and I am not sure if Ramoan or Van can figure out how to put him away.

Michael Cole: Don't get ahead of yourself Josh, this is a small setback. We both know how this ends, with The Infection standing tall.

*Iceman lifts Ramon up, who connects with a huge heel kick to the back of Iceman's head. Iceman drops to the ground and Ramon signals for the end when suddenly...*

???: Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, how’s it goin’, gents? You guys look pretty tired, especially you over there Razo….er, Carlos. What’d you think, man?

???: Absolutely. Yo, Vanny-poo, be a dear and help your buddy out, will ya? I don’t think he can last much longer. Naaaaaaw, who am I kidding, right? He is one half of the IWA tag team champions after all. Well, not for long anyway but you guys get the point.

*The camera pans away from the action in the ring as it “searches” for the source of the voices. The camera finally rests on an interesting picture on the Insane-o-Tron as two silhouettes can be seen, shrouded by a faint veil of darkness.*

???: Yeah, yeah, we know. The voices give it away so the absence of lighting is a bit over the top but hell, we’re just too narcissistic to give a damn!

*The lights come on and it’s revealed to be none other than…*

Drek: That’s right! It’s us! We know, we know, after a long trip from your shared hotel room to the Chaos arena, we know that you guys were looking forward to seeing our faces again, right? After all, who wouldn’t want to hang out with Kayfabulous? We’re in the know and we know how to go! Haha! #RhymePentameter

Macoonie: And you wanna know what else we know how to do? Blog! We all know that #DeathByGlory is just around the corner and to prepare for the big event, we plan on posting a blog before it happens. The thing I though, we want you guys to help us out with what we’ve got so far. I mean, far be it from me to expect much out of quite possibly THE most stuck-up tag team in the IWA but hopefully, you’ll give us just a tiny bit of feedback on what we’ve got so far. Anyways, we just happened to jot down some notes on this little piece of paper. We’ll read them off and tell us what you guys think of it, ‘kay? Okay then…

*Ron takes out a piece of paper and holds it out in front of him an Skyler so they can both read off of it at the same time.*

Macoonie: We decided to call this blog “The 5 Reasons Why We’ll Walk Away With the Tag Team Gold”. A long title but then again, it’s just a rough draft. Anyways, Reason #1, unlike The Infection, Kayfabulous cares for the IWA fans and wrestling fans in general which means that we have the best incentive to win more than the teams who’re only in it for themselves.

*The footage of Kayfabulous fades into a picture of Ron Macoonie posing with some fans backstage. The portion of the crowd, that’s not invested into the match, pop as the picture finally comes into focus. The footage of the picture fades back to Kayfabulous after a few seconds.*

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Drek: He couldn’t eat solids for a week after that uppercut. Anyways, Reason #2, no Athena or Dixon. We know you guys have trigger happy fingers and in the past, you’ve been tempted to frantically press on the panic button whenever things have gotten rough for you and more times than none, your insurance policy as pulled though for you. There’s gonna be none of that now, boys. Hope you’re ready for a fight.

Macoonie: Reason #3, we heard about Carlos’ tendency to put on fancy perfume… I mean, manly cologne with him to pull off the whole “ladies man” image and boy does it reek! And that testimony came from a fan, who sent us a tweet, who attended a house show and could smell him from the nosebleed seats! Now, we don’t want you guys having any sort of unfair advantage over us so we figured that the only logical thing to do would be to wear nose plugs. Or just go the whole Voldemort route but we figured you guys wouldn’t want a picture of that. Gotta think of the kids after all.

Drek: And speaking of the kids, now we’re moving onto Reason #4. We probably only have to worry about you guys anyways since I’m pretty sure Damaged Goods will be crying the entire night like they’ve been doing for weeks now so it might as well be one on one. But in the spirit of fairness, we’ve decided to send Damaged Good some goods of our own as a sort of…consolation prize, if you will.

*Once again, another picture is shown on the tron and this image has a good portion of the crowd engaged in a brief session of laughter.*

IMAGINE PICTURE HERE

GET THEM NOW ONLY ON IWASHOP.COM
    FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*

No refunds, no refunds, no refunds, no refunds, no refunds and hey, guess what? NO REFUNDS!

Macoonie: One size fits all tots and whiny tag teams alike! Anyways, moving on. Reason #5 and the most important of them all, we know what it’s like to lose. You guys are so comfortable with getting your way that you truly have no idea what it’s like to be on the losing end. Without that experience in your hands, you’ll always be in fear about the one day that The Infection fails, that everything that you stood for will crumble. Just look what happened to AJ Dixon. He was in your ranks and everything was going smoothly for him until he felt what it was like to lose and now he’s trying to make it out on his own but only after wallowing in despair. Your egos are too big to accept that defeat could happen, your “character” won’t allow for it but quite frankly, what you do and do not allow don’t mean a damn thing to these proud Pipestonions!

*The crowd starts chanting “In The Know!” over and over again.*

Drek: See you guys at Death by Glory and uh, Carlos, just to let you know, The Homeboys are kinda winning! Ha! Made you look! Buh-bye!

*The Insane-o-Tron turns off with a click and leftover buzz from the segment slowly fades away as the cameras go back to the action in the ring, where Ramon is rolled up by Iceman!

1!

2!

3!*

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners, The Hollywood Homeboys!!

Michael Cole: No! Homeboys won!

Josh Matthews: Hollywood Homeboys are added to the Tag Team Championships match at Death By Glory! It is now a Tag Team Turmoil!

The Infection are shown angry as we head to commercial.

Commercial Break.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Josh Matthews: Welcome back to Revolution guys!

Michael Cole: Well before the break, we saw Hollywood Homeboys cheat their way to the match at Death By Glory.

Josh Matthews: Well KayFabulous didn’t actually touch any of The Infection.

Michael Cole: But they distracted them! That’s enough!

Extremely Lethal!

*The music of Extremely Lethal hits and out they come, Carbon and Venomous, and the crowd lets out a loud cheer. Both men are dressed in their white lab coats, with safety goggles each resting atop their head. They slap hands with a few of the fans coming down the ramp, and they are also wearing safety gloves. Both men get in the ring, where Venomous goes over and is handed two mics by the stagehand. Venomous then hands one of the mics to Carbon, and Venomous raises the mic to his lips and he speaks first.*

Venomous: So last week, you all saw it… Pardy Boyz had the audacity to sully the good name and work of a chemist! Performing unsupervised experiments, like it is some kind of joke, with alcohol nonetheless, is a good way to get oneself injured if you aren’t a professional, and those two certainly aren’t professionals, because we are. They don’t wear these lab coats, these safety goggles, these safety gloves. They don’t know what it is like to be an actual chemist and what comes with it, and they don’t deserve to know either. But what they will know very soon is what it feels like to get beat by a pissed off chemist… because me and Carbon, we are pissed off. They disrespected the good work us chemists do, and frankly we aren’t going to stand for it.

*The fans cheer Extremely Lethal, almost offering support for the good work the two men do in the chemistry field.*

Carbon: I mean Venomous and I could have come out here, and stooped to the level of the Pardy Boyz and disrespected their work profession, but to be quite honest, what exactly is their work profession? Venomous and I… we have two work professions… the aforementioned chemist but more importantly we are wrestlers! We have actual jobs, we do actual work. Pardy Boyz all they do is drink, they are what they say they are… party boys and I don’t think that is a job, and I’m certain that whatever they do in this ring isn’t wrestling. But then again, I guess all that drinking which is killing their brain cells, and creating a chemical imbalance in their brain would prevent them from getting a real job and performing in this ring.

*The crowd cheers loudly at the statement poking fun at the Pardy Boyz.*

Carbon: See Pardy Boyz we can joke if we want to, but we aren’t in the joking mood. What you did last week is all fine and good… down at the comedy club down the street, so if you want to continue to joke go take a walk down the street, and don’t let the door hit you. See here in this business, the wrestling business, joking isn’t going to get you too far, and the only thing you two got last week for your jokes was a beating at our hands at Death By Glory. What you did last week was not just piss off a couple of chemists; no you pissed off a couple of wrestlers.

Venomous: See Pardy Boyz, we may be chemists, and as chemists, we perform some of the most dangerous work in the world, but the one place that is even more dangerous than our chemistry lab… is when we are in this ring! Remember how I said playing with chemicals is a good way to get oneself injured… well poking fun at us is an even better way to get yourself injured and we can promise to you that that will happen at Death By Glory because at Death By Glory, you can’t run. You two step into the ring with us two and we are surrounded by a Steel Cage, and like we explained last week that is our element… our chemical!

Carbon: There is a reason we are called Extremely Lethal, and there is a reason we are trying to prove that in our experiment, and in this series. Pardy Boyz you will find that out first hand at Death By Glory. The Steel Cage is our chemical, and when we react with our chemical… we are… Extremely Lethal!

*The fans let out another loud cheer as Carbon and Venomous are in the ring celebrating and both men climb the turnbuckles and raise their arms, and as they do...

Pardy Boyz!

*D-boy and Rymac's music hits and the crowd rages in boos. D-boy has a microphone in hand and begins to speak in a serious tone at the top of the ramp.*

D-Boy: Listen up Extremely lethal because I'm going to be serious for a bit. Everything we do as the pardy we do it big. If it's destroying you boyz in a ladder match or destroying lab equipment we enjoy every part of our job. We do everything with a purpose. Whether it's drink beer or punch nerds. And at Death By Glory you guys will finally feel the real wrath of the pardy!

Rymac: You see Extremly Lethal you hypothesis is wrong. We the pardy are not some inane group that seeks attention from the crowd doing wild antics. No no... We have a clear idea of what we want to do in IWA, and that's win gold my friend. We the pardy are hungry for it! We bleed for it! At this coming PPV you guys will see exactly how serious the pardy can be! You want to feel disrespected!? The fact that we even have to prove ourselves by beating two punk ass bitches such as yourself is a slap at the pardy! We are the highlights of this show! We should main event every pay per view, and we have been stuck in the undercard with scientists?! What a joke!

*The crowd erupts in boos*

D-boy: You see Extremely Lethal, we grew up in the pardy world! You guys grew up in a class room. The only college we went to was the school of hard knocks. We don't regret it either Extremely Lethal it made us ready for this match up! It made us realize even when the world you can still win. These fans mean nothing; they can boo us all they want! At the end of the day, we will walk into that cage and beat you down! We will do something they didn't teach you at college. We will teach you what it feels like to have your head shoved into the cage. We will teach you what it's like to beg for mercy! Because at Death by glory we fight for the blue collar men! We go to prove that a man who works his ass off can make it just as well as two douche bag nerds.

Rymac: Don't forget D-boy; we fight to prove to the world that we are just better than them! Extremely Lethal... Get ready for a war! There will be no more spouting off of silly compounds. There will be four men in the ring fighting for their livelihood. I'm just letting you know D-boy and I are ready for that fight and I can guarantee that you 'Chemist' don't stand a damn chance.

*The crowd reacts loudly as The Pardy Boyz walk towards the ring and get into the faces of Extremely Lethal.*

D-Boy: Just letting you boyz know... We don't regret a damn thing that we did. You feel disrespected, we're glad. We know that we are in your heads... We know that when you close your eyes you dream of the blood we will have pouring down your faces in the matter of days. We know that we will beat you! You might ask why huh?

Rymac: It's because we're just better than you.

*D-boy and Rymac toss their microphones and take off their shirts. They act as if they are going to square off with Extremely Lethal but then turn around and laugh as they walk out of the ring and up the ramp. The crowd erupting in boos as we head to commercial.*

Commercial Break.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Lacey Foster: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, Stin-scar!

Stin-scar!

Michael Cole: Oh you’ve gotta be kidding me. This guy thinks he can be an icon?!

Josh Matthews: I’m sure Sting would be honoured that Oscar chose him to emulate.

Lacey Foster: And his opponent, from Albany, New York! Weighing in at 265 pounds, he is the current Endurance Champion...Darius!

Darius!

Michael Cole: And I’m supposed to be interested in this kind of match?

Josh Matthews: Yes! Yes you are.

(Edge= Darius)(Cena= Stin-scar)
    (From 7:45)

Michael Cole: Darius is in full control here!

Darius runs forwards and connects with a boot to Stin-scar’s face. He immediately goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Stin-scar kicks out. Darius angrily stands up and runs his hands through his hair. He backs up to the corner and begins to signal for the Spear. Stin-scar on the other side of the ring, begins to get up. He reaches his feet and turns around as Darius runs at him, but Stin-scar is quick to raise a boot, hitting Darius square in the face. He kicks Darius in the gut and hits a DDT! He drops down and covers Darius.

One!

Two!

Darius kicks out!

Josh Matthews: This match swinging both ways!

Stin-scar reaches his feet and grabs Darius by the hair. He drags Darius up and backs him into the ropes, he whips him across the ring and hits an elbow on the return. Stin-scar hits a quick elbow drop to the heart and goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Darius throws the shoulder up again. Stin-scar drags Darius up, but Darius kicks him in the gut, he picks Stin-scar up but Stin-scar drops down.

Michael Cole: Scorpion Death Drop!

Josh Matthews: Is that it?!

Stin-scar drops down and covers Darius.

One!

Two!

Three!

Lacey Foster: Here is your winner...Stin-scar!

Stin-scar begins to celebrate as Darius rolls out of the ring. Stin-scar jumps onto the turnbuckle and mimics the title around his waist.

Michael Cole: It will be a triple threat match at Death By Glory!

Josh Matthews: Wait, here comes Abel!

Abel rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring. He hits Stin-scar with a big boot and grabs him by the throat, lifting him up. He kicks Stin-scar in the gut and hits a Double Underhook Piledriver!

Michael Cole: A Cleansing Fire! What a move!

Josh Matthews: Abel is showing no class right now!

Abel stands up tall but he’s not standing for long as Darius slides into the ring and runs forwards, hitting Abel with a Spear! Darius is handed his Endurance Championship and stands tall as we head backstage.

Dwayne Warren: I'm here with the rising young athlete out of Kannapolis, NC Chris Gatling! Chris, how are you tonight?

Chris Gatling: I've been better, but I've been worse so I guess you could could say I'm doing alright.

Warren: Now Chris, tell us about your match with Archer Black last week.

Gatling: Well, it started out fine. I don't like Black one bit, but you can't deny his talent. It's really a shame he's such a shady guy. We had a really good back & forth match going, but best of all the fans were really into it. Ya know, that's why I became a pro wrestler in the first place. I love to fight & I love to put a smile on people's faces; this lets me do both. Back to the match though; I felt like I had taken command until the umm 'injury' happened.

Warren: Chris, you certainly don't sound as if you believe Black's injury was legitimate. Care to elaborate?

Gatling: Honestly Dwayne, I hate to question an injury because I feel like that's a low blow. However, with a guy like Archer Black you just can't be for sure. I mean this is the same guy who nearly took my head off with a steel chair in our debut match. If a man is willing to stoop to that level in his FIRST match, you can't put anything past him. I've tried my whole life to give people the benefit of the doubt & see the good in them, but I'm not convinced there's a good bone in his body.

Warren: But is there really a reason he would have faked the eye injury?

Gatling: Of course there's a reason he would have faked it! There are times as a wrestler when you're in that ring & you just know you're getting your tail handed to ya. That's the beautiful thing about pro wrestling; anybody can beat anybody on any given night. Archer Black knew I had his number & that gave him plenty of motive to fake an injury.

Warren: Any final words before you go?

Gatling: *He looks straight into the camera* Black, this is straight to you. If you're really injured, I wish you a speedy recovery so we can do battle again soon. But if not, I WILL find out & I'll may you pay!

Warren: Strong words there for sure! Thanks for your time Chris.

Gatling: No problem, thank you.

Gatling walks away as we head to commercial once more.

Commercial Break.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Michael Cole: Well folks, it is perhaps one of the most anticipated main events in recent IWA weekly episodic television show history!

Josh Matthews: That’s right Cole, for the past few weeks, we’ve been building to our IWA Championship match at Death By Glory. We’ve seen all three competitors in action- Mr. Blood, Mr. Black- collectively known as Black Blooded- and KJ Punk will clash in a triple threat match.

Michael Cole: Over the past two weeks, KJ Punk has come out victorious against both Mr. Blood and Mr. Black in singles matches, but tonight, for the very first time ever- Mr. Blood and Mr. Black face off!

Josh Matthews: And KJ Punk is our special guest referee!

Blooded!

Lacey Foster: Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your main event of the evening! Introducing first, from Las Vegas, he is one half of Black Blooded, weighing in at 225 pounds, Mr. Blood!

The fans boo loudly as Mr. Blood comes out on a motorcycle. He makes his way down the ramp and circles the ring once, before climbing off the bike and sliding into the ring. He looks around at the crowd before turning to face the stage.

Michael Cole: The smaller of Black Blooded but the more technical for sure.

Josh Matthews: But can he overcome his more powerful partner, and opponent for tonight?

Michael Cole: Honestly, I’m just expecting one of the best matches in recent history.

Josh Matthews: I think you’re right there Cole. These two know each other better than anybody.

Black!

Lacey Foster: And his opponent, from Las Vegas! He is the other half of Black Blooded, weighing in at 450 pounds, Mr. Black!

More boos ring out as Mr. Black comes out on his own motorcycle. He rides down the ramp and circles the ring once, similar to Mr. Blood’s entrance. He climbs off the bike and gets onto the apron, climbing over the ropes. He looks at Mr. Blood and the two men embrace.

Michael Cole: That’s the bond those two men have right there.

Josh Matthews: But with the IWA Championship lingering over them, can that bond withhold what’s going to happen at Death By Glory?

Michael Cole: Of course they can, you heard them last week and tonight- they’re family!

Josh Matthews: We’ve seen plenty of teams split up when it comes down to bigger things like world championships Cole.

Punk!

Lacey Foster: And the special guest referee! From Mississippi, weighing in at 240 pounds, K! J! PUNK!

The fans explode with cheers as KJ walks out onto the stage in his referee shirt. He looks around at the adoring crowd before looking at Black Blooded, who are staring at him from the ring. He smiles as he makes his way down the ramp, high fiving a few fans, before sliding into the ring.

Michael Cole: I don’t get why KJ Punk is going to be the Special Guest Referee here though.

Josh Matthews: I agree Cole, but I have to say, the role he’ll play here could be pivotal.

Michael Cole: I just think it’s a bit of unnecessary trouble for Black Blooded.

Josh Matthews: We’ll see how they handle the pressure.

Main Event: Mr. Blood vs. Mr. Black with KJ Punk as Special Guest Referee

KJ Punk calls for the bell as both men begin to circle each other. They wait for the precise moment and Mr. Black swings, cracking KJ Punk in the face! Punk drops to the floor as Black Blooded are quick to follow up, stomping and kicking at KJ with everything they have.

Michael Cole: Oh my god! Black Blooded are mauling KJ!

Josh Matthews: This must have been their strategy all along!

Black picks KJ up and backs him up to the ropes, he whips him across the ring and the two men hit a double elbow that takes KJ back down to the canvas. Punk begins to move but Blood lifts him up. He backs Punk into the corner and whips him powerfully towards Black in the centre of the ring. As Punk approaches Black, Black lifts a boot up and takes Punk down with a huge big boot.

Black is quick to react, grabbing Punk by the hair and lifting him up, off the canvas. Punk begins to scream as Blood comes in from behind with a kidney shot. Black follows up by launching Punk backwards into the ropes. Punk stumbles forwards and Black hits a side walk slam!

Black climbs back up to his feet as Blood is back on the offensive, lifting Punk up to his feet and beginning to lay into him with right and left hands, forcing Punk back into the corner. Blood places Punk on the top rope and follows him up, landing a Superplex from the top rope! Black, who had been leaning against the ropes for the move, rushing forwards and connects with a massive leg drop as Blood moves out of the way.

Michael Cole: A huge leg drop! KJ Punk hasn’t had an ounce of offense here!

Josh Matthews: This is barbaric!

Black Blooded lift Punk up once more and are quick to land a double flapjack, sending Punk back down to the canvas. Black drops down to one knee and grabs Punk in a sitting position. He begins to pummel Punk with right hands to the face as Blood climbs out of the ring. He goes over to the timekeeper’s position and grabs a steel chair, turning back around and sliding into the ring.

Black lifts Punk up and pushes him towards Blood, who cracks Punk over the head with the steel chair. Punk hits the canvas hard and it’s clear to see he’s bleeding. Blood laughs as he smashes the chair back down onto Punk, who has rolled onto his back, before doing it a third time. Blood drops the chair and grabs Punk by the head, dragging him up. Blood slaps Black on the chest and points at the chair. Black grabs Punk by the throat and lands a huge Chokeslam onto the chair!

Black Blooded stand above Punk for a few seconds but Blood isn’t finished as he grabs Punk again and lifts him up. He kicks Punk in the gut and puts him in position, before connecting with his finishing move.

Michael Cole: Blood Drop!

Josh Matthews: Onto the chair! Why is nobody coming out to help KJ?!

Michael Cole: Would you want to help him against these two?

Blood stands back up as the two men stare down at Punk. Black taps Blood on the shoulder and points at Punk, before pointing at the chair. Blood nods and Black grabs Punk, lifting him up to face Blood, who picks up the chair. Punk is out on his feet as Blood lines up the shot and runs forwards.

Josh Matthews: Punk moved!

Josh is right as Punk ducks out of the way and Blood cracks Black with the steel chair! Black falls backwards onto the ropes as Punk is quick to jump underneath the ropes. Blood drops the chair and checks on Black, who is furious and grabs Blood by the throat!

Michael Cole: Oh my god! All hell has broken loose!

Blood is quick to react, pushing Black backwards and the two partners get into each other’s faces. Black pushes Blood, who pushes him back. Black looks like he takes a deep breath and climbs out of the ring, he walks away up the ramp as Blood stares at him from the ring. Blood turns around.

Josh Matthews: ROLLING ELBOW!

Punk is back in the ring and he is furious! He lands the Rolling Elbow as Blood drops to the ground. Punk is quick to grab the chair as Black turns around and runs towards the ring but Punk hits the ropes angrily with the chair. He hits the canvas and tells Black to get into the ring. Black looks from Punk to Blood before backing up the ramp once more.

Michael Cole: Where is Mr. Black going?!

Josh Matthews: I guess he feels he’s sent his message!

Punk drops the chair in the ring as Blood rolls out of the ring. Black stops at the top of the ramp and stares at Punk, who returns the stare just as intensely.

Michael Cole: Once again, tension between Black Blooded has got in their way of sending a message to KJ Punk!

Josh Matthews: It’s all about the IWA Championship Cole! Punk may have taken a beating tonight but he is standing tall right now!

Michael Cole: Well so is Mr. Black! But Mr. Blood is on the floor! It doesn’t matter because in eleven days, we’ll be seeing these three men battling it out for the IWA Championship!

Josh Matthews: And I can’t wait!

Michael Cole: Well that’s all we have time for folks! Tune in to Death By Glory and thank you for continuing to witness the Revolution!

We get another shot of all three men whether standing or not, as the Revolution logo comes up in the corner, before the screen fades to black and the IWA logo flashes across.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Blog Entries
    So this is the final Chaos before Night Of Legends.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    This is also the final IWA show before Night Of Legends.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Revolution won't be here on Tuesday so the guys can have a bit of extra time to help put together an amazing PPV!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    There will also not be a Revolution afterwards as the PPV is next Sunday, so getting s show out by Tuesday is a bit short notice.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Bunch of lazy, poo'er Shags if you ask me.

#BennysTeddy