Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 ... LastLast
    Michael Cole: Well at Night of Legends, Ano Doom was victorious over Jackson Smith by countout when Smith’s valet and girlfriend was lowered from above the stage on a rope. Smith saved her but in doing so gifted Doom the match.

Josh Matthews: Both Smith and Doom were drafted to Revolution and we’re expecting to hear from Smith right now!

Jackson Smith!

*The crowd roars in excitement as Jackson comes behind the curtain wearing a “Keep Calm, This Aight Over” white t-shirt with the writing in black letters and black jeans with white & black Air Jordan 11 XI Retro - Concord on his feet. He slaps fans hands along the way to the ring*

Jackson: REVOLUTION IS HERE!!! *Crowd cheers as a “Revolution” chant breaks out* YEA! That is what I like to hear, who is ready to see the success for this show take off?! *Crowd cheers* That’s right, we are going to make this show bigger than Chaos! Now recently, I took a vacation to the Bahamas with my girl Alex, we needed that shit badly, especially her. After everything she has been through over the past couple of weeks, I thought it would be great to get away and relax. I needed to get my mind and body ready for this next chapter.

As you can see Alex is not here tonight, in fact, she won’t be with us for a while. Why? Because we broke up ... *Crowd gasps* Aww naw just kidding aha we will be together for a long time *smiles while the crowd goes “Ahhhh”* Thank you, thank you, I just felt it was safer for her to be away while I deal with Doom, do not want her in harms way again! Anyway let’s get down to business. You see folks, at Night Of Legends I lost to Ano Doom. *Crowd boos* Wait, that’s not even the best part, I lost via count out after I saved Alex from falling 20ft. Still not the best part, turn your attention to the screen…..

Mike & Rocky: Oh my god!

Smith catches Alex.

Mike: Smith did it! He caught Alex!

TEN!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner as a result of countout, The Demon Cyborg, Ano Doom!

Rocky: Doom did it! He beat Smith!

Mike: What?!

Rocky: The referee was counting Smith out all that time!

Smith is seen hugging Alex on the stage as he keeps her in his arms, the match has been forgotten about as Smith walks through the curtain. Doom in the ring puts his arms in the air in celebration.
    Jackson: You see that?! You see Doom!? Raising his arms in victory!??! *shakes his head* This dumbass actually thought he did something, wow that’s embarrassing. Look at him, he just looks fucking stupid, isn’t that right Doom! A Demon Cyborg celebrating a win by a count out victory, you really are a badass aren’t you. Everyone should be afraid of your ass now! *The crowd laughs* Ahahaha Bitch! Sit your ass down somewhere, seriously, you are a joke. If you didn’t have to distract me again, I would have pin your ass and ended this shit! But nope, I needed to make sure Alex was safe and now we have to continue!

I hope for your sake that if there is a stipulation involved this time, I DON’T GET TO CHOOSE IT!!

*Crowd cheers loudly as a “Boss” chant breaks out but…

Ano Doom!

Michael Cole: This could be interesting!

Josh Matthews: Smith isn’t going to be happy about this.

*Music begins to play as the crowd's chant about bosses turns into ridiculous level of boos. Ano Doom steps onto the stage after the all too familiar lightning strikes, almost as if a message aimed at Smith. He is in the same standard attire is always: Half of a hockey mask, that covers one side of the face, covered in crimson blood no less. Black spiked leather vest, black singlet like tank top that depicts a half devil, half robot being. Long black shorts with knee pads, arm bands, and tapes around the fists with boots as well, all black as well. *

He points directly at Smith in the ring on his way down, and looks him dead in the face, giving him the thumbs down now. The Demon Cyborg jumps right onto the apron and then steps right over the top and stands right face to face with Smith. Boos and cheers pepper the arena as tension rises, and intensity in the air builds,

Ano Doom: First of all, Smith, You did not lose due to any fault of my own. At all. You cost yourself the match when you got caught up fooling around outside the ring. You got so entwined with what was happening with Alex, That your damn fool ass never had any idea you were losing steadily. Then, ten.

You say I'm an idiot? Fuck you, you're an idiot, you're the one who is going clearly out of his mind at all times, I, for one, Have my emotions, completely, in check. I will tell you now, about doing something, and being, rough, tough, and something to not take lightly, you egomaniac. You're looking right at the same bastard who took two weeks off your career when I threw you right through a flaming table like it wasn't shit at all. You hit concrete after ten feet of falling. I took the woman of your dreams away from you, right under your nose no less, and you never knew it.

You never knew it until you it was almost too late. See, you say a lot of edgy and smart aleck insults, I tell the truth and just do whatever I decide, to whoever. Then at Night Of Legends, when YOU, let's not forget, cost YOURSELF, and I once again nearly set fire and do great harm to the one thing you're so crazy about. In truth, I'm just fucking with you, simply because I can. Things could have gotten far worse already, but no, as always, we do things my way.

I also nearly killed some punk ass young kid my first match ever here, but, as always, that's where you came in. So I set you on fire at Night Of Legends instead. Then almost did it twice to Alex. You're not The Boss, because everything that ever happens between us, whether it be a fight, another mind game, you name it...Its all controlled by me, The Demon Cyborg. You are not nearly anything you claim or attempt to be. Jackson, The Boss, Smith, that unstoppable guy that takes no prisoners and no orders from anyone. Then explain to me, why if you're such animal, you get run over by the True Lord Of The Jungle, every time you ever see me actually?

You have NEVER, EVER, gotten the physical best of me, fairly, The one time you hit me from the back, maybe even the side as well, When you saved the hometown boy from gasoline and matches. Yes, very impressive. You say I'm nothing to be worried about, but I know as well as anyone that your greatest fears, and the things that cause you mental unrest, consist of everything I am. I am 50 % Demon, and 50 % Cyborg, for you that equates to all pain and all torment.

You think you figured something out by sending Alex home? She may not be here, but If I wanted to, I could manage to find her again, and we can go right back to same old ways here on Revolution if you want. The same old games you know all too well....

*The tension is really about to erupt now as the crowd is going nuts. Both men stare each other down for a few seconds before Smith throws a punch but Doom blocks and pushes Smith backwards into the ropes. He runs at Smith but Smith ducks and pulls the rope down, sending Doom over the top rope.

Doom backs up onto the ramp as Smith drops out of the ring. He walks forwards but an explosion occurs and a wall of fire comes from the bottom of the ramp to separate both men. Doom backs up as Smith watches on and the fans are going crazy.*

Michael Cole: Well fire separates the two men right now but we all know this is going to explode when it comes down to it.

Josh Matthews: I agree Cole!

We get another shot of the two men standing either side of the fire on the ramp before we head to commercial.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Josh Matthews: Can Revolution get any better? I mean it’s our first night and we have seen non-stop wall to wall action. Give me more Revolution!

Lacey Foster: Your following contest is set for one fall, introducing first with a combined weight of 547lbs, Whiz and Iceman, The Hollywood Homeboys!

HollyWood Homeboys!

Michael Cole: I like these two, they are determined to be the best and they will do anything to get to the top position in the tag division.

Lacey Foster: And their opponents, with a combined weight of 493lbs, Skyler Drek, Ron Macoonie, Kayfabulous!

KayFabulous!

Michael Cole: Welcome to nerd central! Our little internet bloggers think they are so good but, come on look at them?

Josh Matthews: I like them.

Michael Cole: You would have to.

Start at 2:36 and end at 8:17
    Cryme Time (Hollywood Homeboys) Vs. The Hart Dynasty (Kayfabulous)
    (Shad/Iceman and JTG/Wiz) vs. (Davey Hart Smith Jr/Macoonie and Tyson Kidd/Drek)
    *Ignore Eve and Natalya at ringside*

Michael Cole: What a dropkick from Whiz, they are on fire here tonight!

Drek leaps back to his feet after being hit with the dropkick from Whiz, Whiz lands a high knee to the stomach of Drek and another and another. Drek begins to fight back, trading blows to the midsection and face of Whiz, backing him further into the corner.
    Drek
    Whiz
    Drek
    Whiz
    Drek
    Drek
    Drek… out of nowhere, spinning heels kick to the right temple of Whiz, knocking him to the corner Drek runs and MONKEY FLIP to Whiz, sending him flying halfway across the ring.

Josh Matthews: I thought we would have Whiz joining us on commentary the way he flew.

Drek jumps on the spot waiting for Whiz to raise to his feet, we see Whiz slowly raising, holding his back showing the effects of the monkey flip, Drek has had enough waiting and pulls him up and CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER!

Going for the pin
    2… Leaping through the ropes, Iceman breaks up the count by landing a boot to the back of Drek, who rolls of the count.
    As Iceman is getting back onto the apron, Drek pulls up Whiz and drags him to the corner and tags in Macoonie, still holding onto Whiz, Macoonie holds his other side and DOUBLE SUPLEX to Whiz!

Michael Cole: How is that fair? Tag-team!

Whiz has got to his feet once again and gets in the face of Macoonie, still holding his back sporting the damage of his beat down, he smiles and lands a smack to the jaw of Macoonie… He is taken aback and smiles at Whiz who is laughing and his knocked to the mat by a European Uppercut, he gets back up from the mat, followed by a shoulder block from Macoonie...

Josh Matthews: That sign of disrespect from Whiz was not taken lightly by Macoonie and this is the consequence of that.

Michael Cole: What do you know? They are showing their talent and how much they wanna be winners.

Another uppercut to Whiz is followed by an eye poke from Whiz, unseen by the ref and Whiz makes a run for the corner and tags in Iceman, who makes a run for the distracted Macoonie and is met by a big boot to the jaw, knocking him to the mat.

Josh Matthews: We know not to cheat our way out of a fight with Ron Macoonie!

Macoonie pulls him up from the mat and lands an uppercut to the face, followed by a head-butt, another head-butt, BIG BOOT! Knocking him to the mat, he tags in Drek, crucifix powerbomb hit to Iceman, lionsault from Drek, going for the pin…
    2…Drek gets hit by a kick to the back from Whiz, leaping through the ring ropes Macoonie takes him down with a thunderous spear, flattening him, he rolls under the bottom rope followed by Macoonie.

Drek pulls himself up after the kick, setting himself up, he waits for the stunned Iceman to return to his feet, stamping on the ring apron, on his feet Iceman turns… EDREKTION!!!

A jaw shattering superkick and Drek goes for the pin

3!!

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners, Kayfabulous!!

Michael Cole: Oh come on!

Josh Matthews: KayFabulous sending a clear message to the tag team division there! They are here to win.

Michael Cole: Can we please move on with the show?

The screen fades to black before we jump right back in.

Narrator: Is it a bird!? Is it a plane!? Is it a flying boomer from Left 4 Dead!? NO! It's Captain Amazing! And he's coming right here to IWA! The crepe crusader, the burger bruiser, the Dark (chocolate) Knight! The adventure is about to begin!

Meanwhile in downtown New York City! A scene of untold destruction is there for all to see! Location, KFC, three whole buckets of the colonels finest creations lay dead, resting cosily in the stomach of the man himself, the impenetrable gut fortress of Captain Amazing! The peace is broken! A loud scream! Captain Amazing jumps into action immediately, darting for the door.. running for the door.. waddling... for the door! He makes it! Shifting sideways with sloth like agility he squeezes through the door and spots a helpless young woman in tears on the floor! Beyond here, a fiendish fiend makes off with her purse!

Captain Amazing knows what must be done! He takes off in the same direction! Gathering speed! He becomes the unstoppable object! A true juggernaut that no man can slow! He reaches the dizzying heights of seven miles per hour! Faster than a speeding octogenarian! This crook doesn't stand a chance! But wait.. what is this!? A snag! Captain Amazing is.. is stopping! Oh the humanity! The mere sound of his thighs rubbing together is unbearable! Puffing and wheezing Captain Amazing leans against a wall a mere 20 metres from his start point! He knows he tried his best.. the criminal clearly deployed an exhaustion ray..

Captain Amazing: I think.. I think I need to lie down.. I.. I don't feel so.. so good..

With that, Captain Amazing tries one more trick! Ejecting the contents of the three bargain buckets from earlier all over the sidewalk from his superhuman sized stomach! Surely now he can catch the would be thief! Surely now.. surely.. surely after his nap he'll be in the right shape to continue the.. chase..?

Captain Amazing: I just gotta.. I gotta sleep this off.. that guy.. he was the speed of at least TWO speeding bullets.. but fear not gentle citizen.. Captain Amazing never... never... Zzzzzzzzzz.

A true American hero folks, so strong is his mind that not even a gross miscarriage of justice can keep him awake at night! I know that I will be sleeping must more soundly knowing that Captain Amazing is on the case!

Captain Amazing awakes the next morning.. a crowd has gathered around the fallen Hero.. a great cheer erupts that sounds eerily like laughter as he pulls himself to his feet!

Captain Amazing: Fear not citizens! Captain Amazing is alright! I thank you for your concern! Now.. if you'll excuse me.. Captain Amazing needs to speed off to the nearest.. the nearest.. oh god I need the bathroom! BATHROOM! Where is the nearest bathroom!?

With lightning speed, Captain Amazing bolts off at the speed of tortoise to find the nearest bathroom, clearly in search of clues.

Captain Amazing: I.. *wheeze* I am Captain Amazing! And IWA should lie in *wheeze* fear no longer! With my *wheeze* agility.. speed.. *wheeze* stamina I shall wipe the dripping tray clean with the bread of justice!

Captain Amazing! The (Not so) Superhero of IWA is coming to a ring near you!

Commercial Break

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Revolution folks, and up next, is our main event!

Josh Matthews: At the top of the show, KJ Punk, the IWA Tag Team Champions Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X, Black Blooded, Darius, Chris Diamond and Damaged Goods all came out claiming to be worthy of the newly created IWA Championship.

Michael Cole: And General Manager David Ryan booked two matches for tonight, a triple threat tag team match earlier on in the show, and this next triple threat to book a triple threat match at Death By Glory- with the IWA Championship on the line at the PPV!

Josh Matthews: Well Black Blooded won the tag match earlier on and the winner of Punk, Diamond and Darius up next will join them at Death By Glory!

KJ PUNK!

Lacey Foster: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our main event of the evening! The following contest is a triple threat match set for one fall! Introducing first, from Mississippi! Weighing at 240 pounds, K! J! Punk!

The fans cheer loudly as Punk walks out with his arms held high. He makes his way down the ramp, giving fans high fives on the way, before sliding into the ring.

Michael Cole: Punk’s a hell of a competitor, but does he have what it takes here?

Josh Matthews: He was the very first IWA World Heavyweight Champion, he has what it takes.

Michael Cole: He’s had a rough few months, with a series of PPV losses and Championship matches losses. Can he overcome it all?

Josh Matthews: Well we’ll have to see here!

Chris Diamond!

Lacey Foster: And his opponent, weighing in at 231 pounds! He is The Prodigy, Chris Diamond!

Chris Diamond enters the arena to boos from the crowd. He smirks as he makes his way down the ramp slowly, not taking his eyes from Punk. He slides into the ring and jumps onto the turnbuckle. He mimics the title being around his waist.

Michael Cole: Now this man right here, he’s the man who will lead this Revolution!

Josh Matthews: He’s a rookie though, don’t forget that.

Michael Cole: He may be a rookie but he’s going to lead this new era.

Josh Matthews: He’s got a lot to prove Cole.

Darius!

Lacey Foster: And their opponent, from Albany, New York! Weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the Innovator of Insanity and the current Endurance Champion....Darius!

Darius explodes out of the curtain to a massive pop from the crowd. He holds the Endurance Championship up high before making his way down the ramp and sliding into the ring. He jumps onto a turnbuckle and holds the Endurance Championship up high as the fans cheer again.

Michael Cole: Darius going for an IWA first- becoming a dual champion.

Josh Matthews: He’s definitely got a lot going for him Cole. I expect him to put up a great fight here.

Michael Cole: No way, Diamond has this in hand.

Josh Matthews: Well...here we go!

(Punk= Punk)(Edge= Darius)(Hardy= Diamond)
    (From 4:45)

Michael Cole: What a knee to the face from Punk!

Josh Matthews: Darius on the back foot here!

Punk follows up the knee to the face by running towards neutral ropes, going for the springboard but Diamond is back up to punch Punk in the face. He climbs through the ropes and clotheslines Punk down. Darius turns back around and Diamond begins to lay into him, sending him to the ropes. He whips Darius across the ring and runs, connecting with a crossbody, going for the cover.

One!

Two!

NO!

Darius throws the arm up for the kickout as Diamond pounds the canvas. He climbs to his feet and sees Punk beginning to get up. He runs forwards and connects with Enziguiri, sending Punk underneath the ropes. Diamond backs up and turns round to see Darius beginning to move. He picks Darius up and backs him into the corner, before turning and walking back to the centre of the ring with his arms out, to boos from all over the arena.

Josh Matthews: Not sure it’s a good idea to be taunting this crowd right now.

Michael Cole: This crowd needs to be showing some more respect!

Diamond reaches the opposite corner and turns to run at Darius, but Darius himself runs forwards, going for the Spear, but Diamond sidesteps Darius and he goes into the turnbuckle, through the ropes. Diamond pulls Darius back and rolls him up.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Darius kicks out as Diamond pounds the canvas again and turns to argue with the referee, claiming it was a 3 but the referee says no, and points at the IWA logo on his shirt. Diamond is furious but doesn’t have much time to think as Darius is back to his feet. He puts his arms on Diamond’s shoulders and turns him around, but Diamond drops him with a Diamond in the Rough (RKO)! He covers Darius.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Punk breaks it up!

Michael Cole: Oh come on ref! That was a three!

Josh Matthews: I think Punk got in there before the count was made Cole!

Punk drags Diamond to his feet and goes for a neckbreaker but Diamond reverses and goes for another Diamond in the Rough but Punk reverses himself and connects with the neckbreaker! He is quick to his feet and points at the top rope as the crowd pops loudly. He climbs up and points to the ceiling before going for the top rope diving elbow, connecting! He immediately goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Darius is back up to break it up! The fans cheer loudly at the action as Punk begins to climb back up to his feet, Darius following. Diamond rolls out of the ring as Punk & Darius begin to trade blows.

Punk!
    Darius!
    Punk!
    Darius!
    Punk!
    Punk!
    Punk!

Punk gets the upper hand as Darius backs up. Punk goes for the Rolling Elbow!

Michael Cole: Rolling Elbow!

Josh Matthews: No! Darius ducked under!

Darius runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes, going for the Spear but Punk goes again and lands the Rolling Elbow! He drops down and covers Darius!

One!

Two!

Three!

Lacey Foster: Here is your winner...K! J! PUNK!

The fans explode with cheers as Punk rises to his feet. Darius rolls out of the ring as we get another shot of Diamond on the outside clearly pissed. Punk jumps onto a turnbuckle as the fans continue cheering.

Michael Cole: What a match! Punk gets the win!

Josh Matthews: Darius and Diamond gave it their all but Punk came out on top! He’ll advance to Death By Glory!

Michael Cole: But can he overcome the men who will face him in a triple threat match!

Josh Matthews: Mr. Black and Mr. Blood- collectively known as Black Blooded- qualified earlier on tonight!

Black Blooded!

Michael Cole: Speaking of Black Blooded!

Black Blooded ride out together on motorcycles as Punk faces them from the ring. They stop on the stage and stare down side-by-side to Punk, who returns the stare just as intensely.

Josh Matthews: Is this a message to say that Punk may have to expect a handicap match at Death By Glory?

Michael Cole: We have to remember Josh, one of the three standing men will be our next IWA Champion!

Josh Matthews: I do remember that but can Black Blooded co-exist when that title is on the line?

Michael Cole: Of course they can Josh! But that’s all we have time for folks! Tune in next week to continue witnessing the Revolution!

We get one final shot of Black Blooded on the stage, as the Revolution logo comes up in the corner. We get a shot of KJ Punk in the ring before the screen fades to black and the IWA logo flashes across.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

So many fillers.

(I already expect people to snipe some..)

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

So little time..

IF YOU DO SNIPE ONE AND IT MESSES UP MAH SHOW, YOU GET BURRIED MADAFAKA.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Must...
    Post...
    Faster..

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

TJB is afraid of me.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

I'm post whoring

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Three!!!!!!!!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: