Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Mike: Here it is! We’ve been building up all night to Jman confronting Kyojin over what happened at Destined For Immortality, and well- here comes Jman.

Rocky: Quite frankly, I think it’s obvious why Kyojin attacked Jman. Jman is the most obnoxious person on the roster.

The fans immediately begin to cheer as Jman walks out to the stage. The look on his face says it all though, he’s angry. He makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of a couple fans before sliding into the ring. He asks for and receives a microphone, but before he can speak...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKW4lqj2cNU

Mike: Wait what? Who’s music is this?

Rocky: I’m...not...sure.

Jman looks confused as nobody comes out of the curtain- but suddenly a man in a hood jumps over the rail.

Mike: Oh god! Security!

The man slides into the ring behind Jman, who turns around as the fans booing signals what is happening. The man jumps off the middle rope and connects with a huge right boot to Jman’s jaw.

Rocky: Truth Hurts! That means only one thing!

The man throws his hood back.

Mike: It’s Kyojin! I should have known after what he did last week.

Rocky: What a brilliant move from Kyojin! Jman’s entire focus was on the ramp and entrance. He didn’t expect an attack from behind.

Mike: But WHY is Kyojin attacking Jman...again?

Kyojin climbs out of the ring as Jman begins to climb to his feet. Kyo goes underneath the ring and pulls out a steel pipe. He slides back into the ring as Jman reaches his feet- and slams the pipe in Jman’s gut. He follows it up with a shot to Jman’s back as Jman falls to the floor. Kyojin drops the pipe and picks up the microphone.

Kyojin: How does that feel Jman? How does THAT feel?

Kyojin stomps on Jman’s back before once again, climbing through the ropes and going under the ring again. This time, he continues to talk.

Kyojin: How does it feel to know that you’re not welcome Jman? Of course, I refuse to allow you the opportunity to talk because ever since you joined here, all you’ve been doing is spewing crap from that hole in your face. Oh we get it, you’re a veteran, you’ve been through it all. One thing you haven’t done, however, is been in the ring against me.

You don’t understand what it’s like to get into the ring with me but I’m just going to show you a fraction of the pain that you could get should you continue what you’re doing Jman, how you get into that ring each and every week and act like you give a damn about this place. Really? Let me check, did you say that about JBW? EWNCW? AWF? HWA? Of course you did- so why should any of us believe you that you really give a damn about this place?

The fans continue to boo as Kyojin pulls out a steel chair and slides it into the ring. He pulls out a table and slides that into the ring too. He goes under the ring and pulls out rope, placing that on the apron. Kyojin continues to talk as he slides into the ring.

Kyojin: So all week, I’ve been hearing from all of these people that they- just like you- want an explanation. One thing I’m not going to do is be ‘called out’. Do you understand just who in the hell I am? I’m The Master of True Wrestling. I’m the guy that week in, week out, gave his all for this company and ICW. I’m the man who left ICW as the final World Champion. I saved that company from Van Hooligan X but I finally understand why he dislikes all of you people.

The fans boo loudly and a Kyojin sucks chant begins. Kyo laughs as he drops the microphone and picks up the steel chair. He slams it down onto a rising Jman. He follows it up with a second chair shot before throwing the chair aside. He once again picks up the microphone.

Kyojin: You’re fickle. You're the same people that chose me as the ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012. You’re the same people that chose me as the eWN Efed Superstar of the Year 2012! And yet when Jman joined this company, I was the man who was tossed aside by all of you. That’s right, this man right here is the entire reason he was attacked at Destined For Immortality.

As soon as he walks onto the stage, as soon as he walks into the company- he suddenly is given the opportunity of a lifetime. He suddenly gets the opportunity to become the IWA World Champion- over ME! A man who has been here from the very start, a man who was never given the chance he deserved after being screwed in the IWA World Championship tournament. A man who won the Endurance Championship at Thirst For Blood and NEVER looked back.

I kept winning and I kept being given the biggest cheers this company has ever heard. No matter who was in the main event, the only person you people came to see was me. That is...until this man came into the picture.

Kyojin stomps hard on Jman’s back once again as the fans continue to boo. Kyojin turns around, placing the microphone on the floor. He grabs the table and sets it up, placing it closer to the corner. He turns back around and Jman is starting to rise. The fans cheer as Jman runs at Kyojin, tackling him to the ground. Kyojin manages to get the upper hand on the hurt Jman by slamming his knee into Jman’s crotch.

Kyojin picks Jman up and slaps him in the face. He picks up the steel chair again and slams it into Jman’s face, splitting him wide open. Kyo slams the chair once again into the fallen Jman. He throws the chair aside and picks Jman up, placing him on the table. Kyojin walks across to the microphone and picks it up, before continuing to walk over to the rope. He turns back around and continues talking.

Kyojin: This man right here got the biggest cheers, he got all the merchandise sold, he sold tickets, and as soon as he walked into this company, he made me irrelevant. Do you think after all that I have given to this company, to all of YOU PEOPLE that I was going to allow that to happen? Suddenly, you all didn’t care about me. While I was fighting off Mr. Smyth, all of you people sat in your seats and wondered when Jman would come out. All of the people who came with Kyojin signs and in Kyojin t-shirts suddenly didn’t want a Kyojin t-shirt, they were wearing Jman t-shirts.

You were all holding Jman signs. None of you gave a damn about me. So why should I give a damn about any of you?

Blog Entries
    The fans boo loudly as Kyojin unravels the rope and throws it across Jman on the table. He brings the rope around and throws it across Jman once again. He does a third time before tying the rope, with Jman being unable to move. Kyojin stands next to Jman and looks at him on the table.

Kyojin: And this is the position you need to learn Jman. The position in this company you have. My bitch. You’re not worthy of being the top face in this company. Do you understand why Jman? Because you’re not good enough.

I spoke earlier about being the Superstar of the Year 2012. In that poll, Jman was also on that. He was the man who ended bottom. He was the man who got only a quarter of the votes I got. Is it really that confusing as to why I attacked this man?

I said last week I was going to make an impact. And that wasn’t by retaining the Endurance Championship. This goes further than title belts. That’s why I’m not going to cash in my rematch on Smyth. He can hold that title, because I know what it signifies. It signifies that all of you people like the holder enough for him to get over.

I don’t care if you people like me anymore.

The fans boo loudly.

Kyojin: No, instead, I cashed in and made the impact I was going to make. The PPV was a huge success. People like Smyth, Damaged Goods, Malcolm Adonis, Shaz- all of those people won their matches at the PPV but instead, everybody was talking about me. Finally, for the first time in months, I had the attention I crave. I had the attention I deserve.

Don’t get me wrong, it could never have been anybody other than Jman- but finally all of you people took notice of me again. I was the talk of the IWA universe. For the first time since this man joined the company, somebody else took the spotlight.

The fans boo loudly once again and a Jman chant begins to echo around the arena.

Kyojin: Oh dear Jman, your fans are chanting for you. What are you going to do?

Jman is barely even conscious at this point.

Kyojin: I’ll tell you what you’re going to do. Nothing. You’re going to lie there and hope it ends quickly.

Kyojin turns back around and picks up the steel chair. He places it on top of Jman, before climbing out of the ring again and going under the apron. He pulls out another chair and slides it into the ring, before grabbing another table and sliding that in after the chair. He slides back into the ring and places the chair alongside the other chair on top of Jman.

Mike: This is barbaric! Somebody stop him!

Rocky: This is what Kyojin is all about Mike! He’s a changed man!
    Kyojin sets up the table and lifts it up onto the other table, setting up a second storey of table, sandwiching Jman. Kyo continues to talk into the microphone as he climbs through the ropes.

Kyojin: Wow, the famous Jman- not even going to say a word. How does it feel to be worthless Jman? How does it feel to know that despite everything you’ve overcome, despite everybody you’ve beaten, you can’t get the upper hand on the man that you replaced?

Kyojin climbs onto the top turnbuckle and faces away from Jman.

Kyojin: You’re a hasbeen Jman. I would say to your good health but let’s face it, after this, that’s it for your health.

Kyojin throws the microphone away and jumps from the top turnbuckle.

Rocky: Rising Sun! Through both tables! And Jman!

Mike: OH MY GOD! HE COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!

Kyojin rises to his feet once more and looks down on the carnage he just made. Jman isn’t moving in the rubble as Kyojin laughs and smiles the same vindictive smile he had at the end of Destined For Immortality. The fans are in silence as the EMTs begin to rush into the ring and clear the rubble to check on Jman. Kyojin climbs out of the ring and walks away up the ramp as more EMTs run past him, some with a stretcher. At the top of the ramp, Kyojin turns around once again and is still smiling vindictively. The camera's fade to a commercial break at this tage.
    ~Commercial~

The camera's come back, focusing on Mike and Rocky.

Mike: Well folks, we just saw another attack on Jman. I...I'm at a loss for words. Kyojin is not the man who I once called the face of wrestling anymore.

Rocky: If anything he is the ass.

Mike: But here is my question...what's next?

Rocky: What do you mean?

Mike: Well, the camera's are still rolling...what is happening next?

Rocky: You don't know?

Mike: No do you?

Rocky: No...this is weird....

Blog Entries
    Rawkfist by TFK blares over the PA system, as the fans are unsure of who is walking out.

Mike: Well whoever this is, I guess they are next? But we haven't heard this music before.

Rocky: I wonder who it is.

Chris Divine walks out from the back, to a big pop from the fans. He stands at the top of the ramp, looking as humble as ever.

Mike: Chris Divine! I thought he wasn't here!

Rocky: Neither did I. Why in the hell is he here?

Mike: better question is what's going through his mind after his loss last night?

Rocky: And what a loss it was! Tapping out on the biggest stage of them all!

Divine stands there for a moment, but no pyro's fall, nothing special. Divine looks around the arena, soaking it all in, as he heads down the ramp. He heads to the steel steps, climb up them and into the ring. He doesn't climb a corner like he normally does, he just grabs a mic, as he turns back to the center of the ring, as the music fades.

Divine: At Destined for Immortality, I stood there. I stood with the god's, and I attempted to gain my shot at glory. To have that moment that would define my career for the rest of my life. I went into that match, thinking I was 100 times better than Sagittarius Blue, and then it would be a cake walk. Stomping the little guy, and picking up the win. I was wrong.

A small you tapped out chant starts, but is quickly killed by the fans, as they wait to see what Divine says next.

Divine: You all are right. I tapped out. Sagittarius Blue got the better of me, and forced me to tap out. So, for the last few days, I've sat alone, questioning what can I do to go from being the guy who tapped out, to the Divine One, once more. I've been wracking my brain, and all kinds of possibilities crossed it. Becoming the IWA World Champion, go into a rivalry with someone like Jman or Rob Rage and best them. Become a World Champ, represent Chaos as the face of the company and show, but then it dawned on me. None of those would wipe away memory of myself tapping out. You see, it all comes back to a place and an event. Destined for Immortality. I mean, if I want to show the world that I am the chumpette beating, show stealing, son of a gun, the one and only Divine One...well...my chance at redemption has to come at Destined for Immortality. How could i redeem myself though? What could be so great, that it would become the focal point of my career, and that's when I realized.

The fans are all still sitting, quiet, waiting to see what Divine is going to say next.

Divine: Divine realized, there was 1 man, who Divine has history with. Unfinished history. Divine and this man, we wrote a chapter, but the book is far from over. It was then that Divine realized, the only way I can redeem myself, is to beat this man. Not just beat him on Chaos, or on Frenzy, or on any other PPV. No...Divine has to beat this man on the biggest stage of them all. Destined for Immortality II.

The fans explode with cheers.

Mike: Who is he talking about!?

Divine: This is a man, Divine has wanted to face for a long time. Divine is coming close to being in the big leagues now for a year, and when Destined for Immortality II happens, it'll be close to 2 years. I want my second chance at glory. I want my second chance at that one defining moment. I want my redemption. So...with that in mind, will you please come out to this ring so I can talk to you man to man?

Divine lowers the mic, waiting.

Rocky: Who is it!? Who is?! This wait is killing me!?

Mike: Is it Artemis Eclipse!? Ma$$Dinero? Who!?

*The lights all go out and the crowd let out a cheer of excitement. There is a long and dramatic pause before.....*

Blog Entries

*After a few bars of music, the lights behind the entrance area only come on brightly to reveal the silhouette of a man with his back to the crowd and his arms outstretched in crucifix style post. After a few more bars the man dressed in black jeans, black boots and a sleeveless jacket spins around and pumps his fist as a massive pyro blast goes off, revealing himself to be 'The Storm' Tommy Thunder. The crowd are going wild as Thunder stands there absorbing the cheers, smiling to the crowd. He then goes to play to both sides of the arena before continuing his way down to the ring. After pausing at the bottom of the ramp, he ascends the steel steps before stepping between the ropes. he plays to the crowd some more before stopping in the middle of the ring opposite Divine, then he prepares to speak.*

Thunder: Christopher Divine. The "DIVINE" One. The one who thinks he's beyond one, and beyond all. That's you isn't it? The man who thinks he's punched his ticket to heaven already and is already tasting the sweetness of the champagne they serve in the first class section of the vessel that takes you there.

*The crowd give a slight cheer as Divine shrugs and opens his arms as if saying "you got me".*

Thunder: But last night, you found yourself a pair of gravity boots didn't you? Your little personal rocket ship crashed and burned. The conductor caught you red handed sitting there in first class, when in reality your ticket was for 3rd class, and wasn't valid for another year!

*the fans cheer in agreement as Divine rubs his chin taking in the reality of the words*

Thunder: Sagittarius Blue was your judge last night, and he found you out Divine, he found you out. He made you realize that you've not quite reached that level which you seem to think you've reached. He made you realize that you're actually, quite simply, not as good as you think you are.

*the crowd give a mixed reaction, not knowing where Thunder's going with this*

Thunder: However, you made one very important statement there. You pointed out and made it quite clear that you've actually realized all of the things I've just said. You realize them and you want to put those things right. Because you see Divine, greatness isn't served to you on a silver platter via a silver spoon. Greatness is achieved through hard work and dedication, and you, you quite honestly have a long road ahead of you until you've reached that plateau of greatness.

*The crowd again give a slight mixed reaction*

Thunder: But, Christopher, you DO have what it takes to reach that level. You do have what it takes to be one of the best. Hell, you have what it takes to be THE best. But you're going to have to work for it. You're going to have to bend over backwards and back again. You're going to have to break your back to achieve it!!

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: In one year, it'll be time for Destined for Immortality II. Do you want the chance to redeem yourself and prove that you are one of the greats? Do you want that chance Divine? Are you willing to work for it? Because simply put, you have 12 months to work for it, but only if you want it.

Chris Divine stands across from Tommy Thunder. Electricity can be felt in the air, as the two lock eyes. Divine slowly raises his microphone.

Divine: Yes

At that one word, the fans go insane chanting a mix of Thunder and Divine.

Divine: Yes, Divine wants the chance the redeem himself. Divine wants to stand on the grandest stage of them all, and face the absolute best in the business today. Yes you heard me right, I called you the best. You are the measure stick of this business. When people face you, they reach that next level. When they beat you, they ascend to a whole new world. I want that. I truly do.

Divine pauses for a moment, looking around at the fans.

Divine: It's more than that though Tommy. Win or lose, I want the chance to go 1 on 1 against you. One years time is a long time, and things can change in that time. You can win and lose titles, I can win and lose titles, we can become embroiled in bitter hatred with someone else, but in 358 days, it will be Destined for Immortality II. We have the chance to stand at the top of the world, and do what few have done. We have the chance to wow these fans, and leave the wrestling world in a buzz over what they say. You see Tommy, in my eyes, you are the past and present. In my eyes, I'm the present and future. People talk about dream matches, and some times, they live up to the hype, and other times, they fall flat. We have one year, one year to show the world that the first time Tommy Thunder and Chris Divine step in this ring, it will be an all out battle, and when that night is over, the best in the world will be standing in that ring. So yes Tommy....Divine wants the chance to step in the ring and go 1 on 1 with you. The question now Tommy, are you ready to step into the ring with Divine, and show the worlds why you are the measuring stick of this company?

*Thunder pauses to stare at Divine again as the crowd cheer loud. He eventually goes to reply*

Thunder: Do I want to get in the ring with you? The simple answer to that question Chris, is no.

*the crowd let out a disappointing sound as Divine looks confused*

Thunder: No. And you want to know why? Because I am already in the ring. I am already in this ring right now, and in 358 days, I will still be in this ring, waiting for you. Because you see this square construct here? I own it. I live it. i breathe it. I AM it. That's why I am the best. Because I've busted my ass more times that you can care to count inside this ring and damn it I'll bust it more times than you can care to count again!

*the crowd cheer*

Thunder: So as I said, in 358 days, I WILL be in this ring waiting for you. I WILL be in in my wrestling gear, and I WILL be ready to face you. And if you're going to be joining me there. If you WANT to join me there and have your chance at redemption, then I suggest that you take your first step into becoming the man, grow a backbone, and put it right there.

*Thunder extends his hand*

Thunder: Your choice.

*Thunder tosses the mic behind him and looks straight into the eyes of Divine, his hand still extended in waiting. Divine looks at Thunder for a moment, looking down at his hand, and then looks back up at him, staring into his eyes. Divine reaches out,, taking the hand of Thunder, as the two shake, and then pull each other in.

Mike: It's on! It's on! 1 year from, Chris Divine vs Tommy Thunder for the first time ever!

Rocky: We might be a long way off, but the road to Destined for Immortality II has started tonight! Oh my god!

The two men stare at each other, as we can see Divine mouth DFI II, and Tommy mouths, see you there. They let go, as Divine stands in the ring, while Tommy climbs out. Tommy goes, reaching the top of the ramp, as he turns around, looking at Divine. Divine is now at the ropes, looking at Tommy, as the camera's fade to an IWA logo, and then to black.

Filler #1: Last week, Tommy Thunder challenged Chris Divine to a one on one match at Destined for Immortality II, and Divine accepted! Will we see Thunder here tonight!?

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Filler #2: On last weeks episode of IWA Chaos, Kyojin hit the Rising Sun on JMan ... Putting him through TWO TABLES! Will Jman be here tonight? Will Kyojin have any explanations?

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #3: KJ Punk and Ali Kazam went one on one with each other last week, and Punk picked up the win with a Rolling Elbow. Shortly after the match, the mystery man made his presence known, but did not touch Punk. Will we finally find out who the man behind the attacks is tonight?!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #4: IWA Champion Shaz and AJ Dixon had a war of words last week, each man arguing for why he was better than the other. Will the tension boil over once again tonight?

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #5: The Infection's wish was granted last week when Smokey granted them a shot at the number one contendership for the IWA Tag Team Championships tonight. The Infection will face a team of Smokey's choosing, and if the Infection wins, they will become the number one contenders.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #7: The Pardy Boyz, Israel Pamich, Skyler Drek, Chris Diamond, and Mike Hawk all won their respective matches last week!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: