Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Gaileo breaks up the pinfall attempt. Gaileo lifts Blood up, and whips him into the corner. Gommenta is back up, as both men charge, and pancake Blood in the corner. Blood stumbles out, as Gaileo sets Blood up for a reverse DDT, and Gommenta nails the back stabber as Gaileo drops Blood!

Mike: Back to damage!

Rocky: Blood is definitely out of this now!

Vivica comes running out from the back and down the ramp now.

Rocky: The ref ejected her!

Mike: I guess she got tired of being stuck in the back.

Vivica climbs to the top of the cage, as Damaged Goods stand, looking up. She turns, and flies off the top with a moonsault. Gommenta moves at the last second, as Gaileo is hit hard by the moonsault. Vivica is back up, as Gommenta grabs Vivica and nails a huge blackhole slam! Gommenta immediately covers Mr Blood.

1.….2.…..3!

Gommenta turns, and heads out of the ring, as Elric, who has recovered, dived to grab him but missed.

Mike: That leaves us 1 man from each team. Whoever escapes next, the team will win! Wait...what is he doing out here!?

The camera's turn, as we see Israel Pamich coming out from the back, attacking Draymen on the outside. Pamich drops Draymen with a Little Integrity! Ivan goes down hard from the uppercut. Israel grabs a kendo stick from under the ring, smashing Draymen over his back over and over again, until refs come out, pulling Pamich off, and taking him to the back. The camera's turn back to the action in the ring.Gaileo is back up, as is Blood, and Elric. They all look at each other, as Vivica goes to the door, and is let out by the ref. Blood and Elric team up, double shotting Gaileo until his back is to the ropes. They whip Gaileo into the ropes, as he comes back, and is nailed by a double shoulder block! Blood turns, as Elric connects with a huge standing dropkick! Blood is sent into the ropes, as he bounces back. Victor is right back up, as he connects with a super kick, dropping Blood hard! Elric turns, climbing the cage wall. He is nearly to the top, as Gaileo has come to, and is right behind him. Both men reach the top, as they straddle the cage, exchanging blows!

Gaileo
    Elric
    Gaileo
    Elric
    Gaileo
    Elric
    Gaileo
    Gaileo
    Gaileo
    Gaileo!

Gaileo has the upperhand, as head buts Elric, but he still doesn’t fall. Blood is back up, and runs at the ropes, he bounces off, and charges the wall Elric and Gaileo are on, as he collides right into the wall. The vibration causes Victor and Gaileo to shake on the top, as Elric falls off the top, landing inside the ring, and Gaileo falls off to the outside, landing in the arena!

Mike: Wow! I’ve never seen a match end like this!

Rocky: Blood has to be kicking himself!

Emily: The winners of this match, and still the IWA World Tag Team Champions, Damaged Goods!

Gaileo is slow to recover on the outside, as Gommenta helps him up. Schweizner hands them the tag titles, as they head up the ramp, celebrating, as the camera's cut to the back with Israel Pamich.

*Israel is in his locker room ecstatic with his earlier acts against Ivan Draymen when Jake Johnston knocks on his door for a few words*

Jake: Israel what has to be going through your mind right now after that devastating attack on Ivan Draymen

Israel: Purity

Jake: Purity?

Israel: I guess you want me to elaborate well seeing as I am in a rare good mood why not.
    Daniel May I warned you about losing your No 1 Commodity last week at Khaos and I would have thought that my warning would have been addressed and I would have been put in a singles match considering that The One Man Dynasty has not lost a single's PPV match yet on any E-Fed and has never lost a match against a man not holding a current championship but it seems that it's not only our audience and wrestlers that lack Integrity, there is a reason why I am not in the spotlight in not only this PPV... but on any random khaos episodes.

I am lucky to have a match a fortnight, promos even less frequent and my record speaks for itself as to where I should fit into the scheme of themes but NO! Daniel May can not get it through his thick multiple personality driven skull that I am the thing that will make this company the No 1 company moving forward into 2013 and beyond and tonight was a mere demonstration as to the brutatily I can unleash when not addressed with the Integrity that I deserve as a man that can deliver brutal strength in poetic motion.

Ivan Draymen, I would say that you were an innocent victim in all of this but clearly whether Jake or Daniel May or the audience here can see it or not, you are the exact reason that I am being pushed to the back pages while flavours of the month like yourself get big time PPV matches when you could not even meausre up in the same ring as me.

Draymen you are taking valuable air time from some one who can revolutionise the wrestling business and the wrestler who can make the fans here reevaluate what a main event calibre match looks like and instead of only getting elite matches whenever these lacklustre superstars like Ivan Draymen feel like entertaining you, you would get an electrifying match every week like my first match against Kyojin for the Endurance title last week, I tore the house down in that match and elavated Kyojin to outperform himself... and speaking of outperforming themselves a little later on we have the Insane Asylum match.

After what I just did to Ivan Draymen I dare anyone to come after me in this hellonic match and I assure you fans that the winner of this match will be someone with the Utmost Integrity, the winner will be the One Man Dynasty and **Spoiler Alert** The winner of this match will be Israel Pamich.

Blog Entries
    The camera's turn back to the entrance stage.

AJ Dixon

Emily Davis: Making his way to the ring, hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 235 lbs, he is AJ “PRIMETIME” DIXON!

Dixon makes his way down the ramp to a good chorus of boos, as he climbs into the ring and stands in a corner awaiting his opponents.

Darius

Emily Davis: Next, on his way to the ring, coming to us from Buffalo, New York, weighing in at 245 lbs, Darius!

Darius makes his way to the ramp, stopping midway on the ramp to rip a Punk=Greatness sign. He climbs into the ring, glaring at Dixon, and then looks around the ring, where we see tables leaning against the ring barrier.

KJ Punk

Emily Davis: Finally, making his way to the ring, from Jackson Mississippi, weighing in at 240 lbs, he is the current IWA World Heavyweight Champion, KJ PUNK!

Punk comes out, holding the championship high in the air, smirking, as he brings it down resting on his shoulder as he heads down the ramp. He walks around the ring barrier, smacking some of the fans hands along the way. He turns, and climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle, and holds the championship high. Flashes go off from camera’s as Punk hops down and hands the championship to the ref. The ref raises the belt high before handing it to the timekeeper. He looks at the three men, and signals the bell.

IWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Triple Threat Tables Match
    KJ Punk vs. Darius vs. AJ Dixon

Dixon and Darius look at each other,, and then at Punk. They both go at him, but Punk starts unloading with lefts and rights, but it doesn’t stop Darius and Dixon, as they gain the upperhand, and whip Punk into the corner. They head over, and start wailing on Punk in the corner. Darius wails off on a few punches,, and then Dixon starts wailing cutting Darius off. Darius starts wailing on Punk cutting Dixon off, as Dixon grabs Darius, spinning him around. They get into each others faces, with Darius pushing Dixon. Dixon stops, and chuckles, and pushes Darius this time, sending Darius into the ropes. Darius bounces back, and smashes Dixon in the face with a running forearm. Darius turns, only to be dropped by Punk with a spear. Punk starts pounding down on Darius, as Darius covers up. Punk stops, seeing Dixon getting to his feet, as Darius rolls out of the ring. Punk heads over to Dixon, and starts wailing with lefts and rights until Dixon is backed up to the ropes. Punk irish whips AJ into the opposite ropes, as Dixon comes flying back. Punk goes for a rolling elbow, but Dixon ducks it, and slides out of the ring after the duck, as he stands on the outside pointing to his head.

Mike: I think he is saying he is smarter than Punk.

Rocky: Well he is. He avoided that elbow.

Darius smashes Dixon on the side of the head with a sledgehammer shot out of nowhere!

Mike: You were saying?

Darius looks down at his work, as he turns. DIVE! Punk dives over the top rope, taking Darius out, as he is back to his feet. The fans cheer, as Punk just smirks. He looks over, at a table. KJ walks over, and sets the table up on the outside near the ramp. Punk turns, seeing Darius starting to stir. He also sees Dixon starting to stir, who is now on his hands and knees. Punk charges, and launches himself off the back of AJ Dixon, and flies at Darius with a flying clothesline! Punk is right back up once more, as the fans are going wild. He turns, as Dixon sends the sledgehammer flying into Punk after a shot-put throw! It nails Punk in the stomach hard.

Mike: WOW! That was an inventive way to use that hammer!

Rocky: That’s because he is primetime.

Dixon looks at the table Punk had set up. AJ turns, grabbing another table, sliding it into the ring. He climbs into the ring, as Darius is starting to get to his feet. Dixon sets the table up in the corner, as Darius slides into the ring. Dixon turns, as Darius charges. Dixon moves at the last second, as Darius spears the table and breaks through it.

Rocky: DIXON WINS! DIXON WINS!

Mike: Shut up! No he doesn’t. If he had put Darius through the table, he would, but all he did was move. He hasn’t won.

Rocky: Shut up Mike…..he is the winner in my book.

Dixon smirks, as he sees Darius laying in the rubble of the table. Dixon looks to the outside of the ring, as he sees Punk getting to his feet. He heads to the ropes, launching himself over the top. He flies through the air, catching Punk by the back of the head, and nails a bulldog smashing Punk face first off of the steel steps! Punk is busted open now!

Rocky: BLOOD! We got blood! OOOH BUDDY!

Dixon looks down at his handy work, as he uses the steps to climb to the apron. He stands, waiting for Punk to get to his feet. SPEAR! Darius spears Dixon from behind, as Dixon is sent flying into the ring barrier, and flips over, landing in the crowd. Darius slides out of the ring, and looks under the ring apron. He pulls out a kendo stick, as he has a sadistic grin on his face. Punk is getting to his feet, as Darius uses the kendo stick to try and choke Punk. Punk counters, flipping Darius over top of him onto the steel steps. Darius is left laying on the steps, as Punk turns, climbing onto the ring barrier. He leaps off, and drops an elbow across the throat of Darius. Punk is back to his feet, as the fans cheer the champ. Punk grabs a table, setting it up. Punk grabs Darius, as he lifts him into the air for a powerbomb.

Mike: He is going to win!

Rocky: NO!…no wait..YES!

As Punk goes to powerbomb Darius through the table, Dixon reaches over, pushing the table out of the way. Punk drops Darius hard, but is right back up, glaring at Dixon, blood covering his face. Dixon leaps over the ring barrier, as both men begin to trade blows.

Punk
    Dixon
    Punk
    Dixon
    Punk
    Punk
    Punk

KJ has the advantage, as he whips Dixon into the steel steps. He turns, grabbing a table and sliding it into the ring. He turns, as Darius is now to his feet. Punk grabs the kendo stick, and smashes Darius over the head, dropping Darius to his knees. Darius is bleeding a little, as Punk nails another huge shot, this time busting Darius wide open!

Blog Entries
    Rocky: This match is intense.

Mike: Of course it is. We have three of the top guys in IWA vying for the World title. This match is insane, it’s hardcore, it’s everything I hoped it would be.

Punk turns, as he sees Dixon, who is walking away quickly, Punk slides into the ring, as Dixon is over by the announce table, grabbing a steel chair. He turns, as Punk motions like he is goingg to slingshot over the top, as AJ swings thinking he is going to hit Punk, but Punk doesn’t slingshot over that time. Punk slingshots after the fakeout, catching Dixon off guard, and takes him out with a clothesline! Punk is right back to his feet, as he looks at his IWA World title and grins. He grabs the chair Dixon has, as he waits, stalking Dixon as Dixon is slowly getting to his feet. Punk smashes Dixon over the head hard, as Dixon drops! Punk takes the chair, and drives it down into the stomach of Dixon, causing Dixon to sit up. Punk takes the chair, and nails Dixon in the face with a golf shot, busting Dixon wide open!
    Rocky: All three men are bleeding now. All three have shed blood for this gold.

Mike: But who is going to walk away the winner?

Rocky: How do we even know anyone will walk away?

Punk turns, as he clears things off the announce table.

Mike: What is he goingg to do?

Rocky: I don’t know, but I do know if he puts Dixon through this table, it won’t be a win.

Mike: Why not? It is a table.

Rocky: Because…because….shut up….

Punk grabs Dixon, and lays him onto the cleared announce table. Both Rocky and Mike have stepped away, taken their headsets off. Punk slides into the ring, and climbs to the top. He looks around, as he flies off the top with a diving elbow! Dixon moves! Dixon rolls off the table, as Punk crashes and burns through the table! Dixon is back to his feet, wiping blood from his face, as he sees Darius recovering on the other side of the ring. Dixon rushes around the ring, and runs at Darius, using the steel steps to send himself flying at Darius. Darius catches Dixon mid air in a firemans carry, but then flips him.

Rocky: Is he…is he?

Mike: FUCK YOU BITCH!

Rocky: Fuck me!? NO FUCK YOU!

Mike: No that’s the name of the move!

Darius drops Dixon hard with the psycho driver. Darius gets to his feet, as he lifts Dixon up, carrying him over to the table from earlier. Darius lays Dixon on the table, and then looks to the ring post. Darius slides into the ring, and climbs onto the turnbuckle. He stands tall as he leaps off the top. A man from the crowd grabs Dixon, pulling him off the table, as Darius crashes through the table! The man, covered by a hood, and another man, hop over the ring barrier. The one man slides Dixon into the ring and then climbs in himself, as the other man heads over to Punk, as he grabs Punk and rolls him into the ring. The man rolls into the ring as well, as the first man has a table set up in the ring. Darius is back in the ring, unbeknownst to the two men, as he gets behind one, pulling his hood off.

Mike: It’s…It’s…It’s⠦..

Rocky: VAN HOOLIGAN X!

The other hooded man, looks at Darius, as Punk reaches up, pulling his hood off.

Mike: CARLOS ALBERTO RAMON!

Rocky: These guys were a part of the Clique! What are they doing here!

Van grabs Darius, and plants him hard in the center of the ring with the Vanhammer. Carlos grabs Punk, bashing him face first off of the table,, as both he and Van lay Punk on the table. Dixon, who doesn’t seem too surprised, climbs the corner to the top. SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Punk tries to move, but Carlos and Van hold him there, as Dixon puts Punk through the table. The bell sounds!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, and the new IWA World Heavyweight Champion….Primetime…AJ
    DIXON!

Dixon is handed the world title, as all three men head out of the ring.

Mike: What in the world have we just witnessed.

Rocky: The birth of something amazing I think Mike.

They head up the ramp, as Van and Carlos lift AJ on their shoulders at the top of the ramp, holding the IWA World Title high in the air, as the camera’s cut to a video promo for the main event, Insane Asylum match.

Insane Asylum

The camera's zoom in on Emily Davis in the middle of the ring.

Rocky: Oh man! This is what I've been waiting for all night!

Mike: This is going to be great.

Emily: And now, it's time for the main event! Here are the rules of the Insane Asylum match. Four superstars will start the match out, and every 60 seconds 2 new superstars will come out. The only way to be eliminated is to be thrown over the top. If any part of you touches the arena floor after being thrown over the top, you will be eliminated. The last person standing will be the #1 contender for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship and main event Destined for Immortality.

Emily: Making his way to the ring, hailing from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 254 lbs, Malcolm Adonis!

Adonis walks out from the back to a good size pop, still showing signs of his war with Shining Light earlier in the night. He heads down the ramp, and into the ring, as he heads to a corner, posing on the second ropes, before turning back to see who comes out next.

Emily: Next, on his way to the ring, from Egypt, weighing in at 241 lbs, Victor, Punisher of Pain, Elric!

Victor comes out from the back, to a nice sized pop from the fans, as he heads down the ramp and into the ring, looking at Adonis.

Emily: Next, headed to the ring, weighing in at 214 lbs, Bushido!

Bushido comes out, to a small pop from the fans who know of him, as he heads down the ramp, smacking a few hands along the way, even taking a hat off of himself and putting it on a young fan. He climbs into the ring, looking at 2 of his opponents.

Emily: And finally, heading to the ring, weighing in at 231 lbs, he is 1/2 of the IWA World Tag Team Champions Damaged Goods, Gaileo!

Blog Entries
    Gaileo comes out from the back by himself, as he heads down the ramp, and into the ring. Emily climbs out of the ring, as a ref is in the ring, and there are 3 on each side of the ring to keep an eye for when someone is eliminated. The ref on the inside has the bell rung, as he climbs out to the empty side.

The four men look at each other, as Adonis goes at Gaileo and Bushido goes at Elric. Bushido gets Elric into a corner, starting to pound on him, as Gaileo and Adonis are exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. Gaileo gets the upperhand, as he whips Malcolm, but Malcolm comes back with an exploding clothesline that turns Gaileo inside out! Bushido has Elric onto the top turnbuckle, but before he can even get a chance to try and throw him out, Victor kicks Bushido square in the face, as Bushido stumbles back. Elric comes flying off the second rope with a double axehandle, Elric turns, and is hit hard by Adonis with a discus clothesline. Adonis is back to his feet, as he grabs Gaileo and throws him over the top rope. Gaileo holds on to the top rope though, and lands on the apron. Adonis goes to strike Gaileo, but Gaileo nails Malcolm with a shoulder thrust through the middle rope. Adonis stumbles back, as Gaileo climbs back into the ring. Adonis charges, going for a clothesline, but Gaileo ducks off the ropes..5.....4....3....Adonis catches Gaileo on the way back with a running leg sweep!2......1!

Jackson Smith comes out from the back without his MITB briefcase. He runs down the ramp, and into the ring, going right at Bushido and Elric who are brawling.

Chris Divine comes out right after Smith, to a good amount of boos, as he heads down the ramp and into the ring, going right at Adonis. Gaileo and Divine have Adonis in a corner, stomping away on him. Smith has Bushido against the ropes, as Elric is in the corner recovering. Divine motions to Gaileo to lift Adonis up, and as Gaileo leans down, Divine grabs Gaileo trying to throw him over the top rope but it doesn't work.

Mike: Can't trust anyone.

Rocky: Just as quickly as alliances are made, they are broken!

Gaileo and Divine are exchanging blows now, as Gaileo whips Divine right into a huge headbutt from Adonis! Adonis lifts Divine up with a firemans carry, and tries to drop him over the top rope, but Divine lands on the apron and rolls back into the ring. Adonis turns, as Gaileo charges going for a clothesline, but Adonis backdrops Gaileo over the top to the outside!

Emily: Gaileo has been eliminated.

Gaileo is back up, and slaps the ring apron pissed, as the refs instruct him to go to the back. Smith and Elric are trying to throw Bushido over the top rope, but Bushido counters, striking Elric, and kicking Smith in the face. Both men step back, as Divine spins Jackson Smith around and drops him with a Divine Intervention! 5.....4.....Divine is back to his feet, as he turns into a superkick from Victor Elric! 3.....2....Bushido charges at Elric, but Elric ducks, and Adonis catches Bushido with a spinebuster!..1!

Mike Hawk walks out from the back, holding the MITB briefcase he won earlier in the night, like it's a part of his body. He heads down the ramp, handing the briefcase to one ref, before climbing into the ring.

Shining Light comes out from the back, running down the ramp, but stopping, as he sees Adonis glaring at him and waiting for him at the ropes. Light stands on the outside for a moment, as Divine smashes Adonis on the back. Light slides into the ring now, as Hawk and Bushido are working together to try and eliminate Smith in the corner, as Divine and Light double team Adonis. They whip him into the ropes, as he bounces back and is dropped by a double dropkick. Light motions to Divine, as they lift Adonis again, and whip him once more. Adonis hits the ropes, as he bounces back. Both men go for a double backdrop, but as they try to lift Adonis into the air, Adonis counters, and nails a double ddt on both men!

Mike: Smart move there!

Rocky: I'll give him that

Mike: If he hadn't countered, he would have been eliminated.

Adonis is right back to his feet, as Light is the first to get back up, and Adonis starts wailing on Light until he is in the corner. Adonis starts striking off with elbows to the skull of Light, knocking him silly in the corner. Adonis takes two steps back, as he charges, and clotheslines Light in the corner. Adonis turns from the corner...DIVINE INTERVEN...NO! Chris Divine goes for the Divine Intervention, but Adonis pushes Divine off. They two men begin to exchange blows, as the camera's turn to Smith, Hawk, and Bushido. Hawk is on the ring apron now, as Smith goes for a spear through the middle rope. Hawk side steps, and kicks Jackson in the face. Bushido grabs Smith, and nails a german suplex, as Hawk springboards off the top rope, and nails a leg drop on Smith. 5.......4........3....2......1!

Sagittarius Blue comes running out from the back by himself, as he slides into the ring and goes right for Divine.

Israel Pamich comes out from the back right after Blue, as Pamich runs down and into the ring. Divine and Blue are going at it, as Light is now attacking Adonis. Pamich joins in, double teaming on Adonis. Smith has ahold of Hawk, as Elric and Bushido are brawling once more. Divine has Blue against the ropes, as he clotheslines him over the top. Blue rolls though, and lands on the apron instead of falling out. Divine charges at Blue, going for a stiff shot, but Sagittarius Blue blocks it, and instead, hooks Divine up with a suplex. Blue lifts Divine into the air, and grabs ahold of the top rope. He leans backwards, dropping Divine to the outside, but holding on and saving himself.

Emily: Chris Divine has been eliminated from the match.

We go to another shot, where we see Bushido has been elimianted by Israel Pamich.

Emily: Bushido has been eliminated.

We get a shot of Pamich taunting Bushido, as Bushido is pissed. He is told by refs to head to the back, but instead, he grabs a steel chair. He slides back into the ring, as Pamich has his back turned. Smith motions for Pamich to turn around, as Bushido smashes Pamich over the head. Bushido throws the chair on the outside, as he rolls out of the ring and heads to the back. Elric and Smith grabs Pamich and throw him over the top to the outside.

Emily: Israel Pamich has been eliminated

Darius comes out from the back, as we see his forehead bandaged up. He heads down the ramp and into the ring.

Iceman comes out from the back, heading down the ramp and into the ring. As soon as he steps in, he is clothesline over the top by Victor Elric and Jackson Smith!

Blog Entries
    Emily: Iceman has been eliminated!

Light is being double teamed by Adonis and Blue, as Darius grabs Sagittarius, and starts wailing on him with lefts and rights. Adonis has Light up to the ropes, as he goes for a clothesline. Light counters, lifting Adonis onto his shoulders with a firemans carry. Adonis immediately starts striking madly with elbows to the temple, as Shining drops Adonis onto the ring apron. Hawk charges at Adonis, trying to eliminate him, as Adonis cuts him short with a hard elbow to the face. Hawk stumbles back, as Adonis climbs back into the ring. Light charges at Adonis, as Malcolm backdrops Shining onto the ring apron.

Mike: WOW! He was nearly eliminated there!

Adonis grabs Light be the head, and runs, smashing Light face first off of the ring post, as Shining falls, landing on the arena floor.

Emily: Shining Light has been eliminated

Darius has Blue groggily on the apron, holding onto the ropes. Darius charges, spearing Blue. Blue flies, and hits the ring barrier...

Rocky: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!

Blue has ahold of the ring barrier, as he climbs onto it, and stands.

Mike: WOW! This guy won't be eliminated! I'm shocked!

Darius's eyes are going crazy in disbelief, as Hawk dropkicks Smith who was on the apron, sending him to the outside.

Emily: Jackson Smith has been eliminated.

Smith lands on his hands and knees, as Blue notices. Blue charges, jumping, landing on the back of Smith, and jumps from Smith, to the ring apron, and then leaps over the top into the ring. 5.....4......3.....Darius charges at Adonis who is in the corner, going for a spear, but Adonis moves, and Darius collides into the ring....2.....1!

Whiz comes out from the back, running down the ramp and into the ring.

A very muscular woman comes out from the back.

Rocky: Wo...who in the world is that?!?!

Mike: That's IWA's newest women's wrestler, Athena.

Rocky: She looks like she could kick your ass Mike!

Athena walks down the ramp, and into the ring. Most of the men stop fighting, looking at this very different woman. She immediately smashes Darius across the face with a huge right, sending him stumbling, as she nails Adonis with a huge back elbow.

Mike: WHAT THE!? WHO IN THE HELL IS THAT!?

Someone jumps over the ring barrier, sliding into the ring. With the number of wrestlers in the ring, we can't tell who it is. The man charges at Victor Elric, and clotheslines him, sending himself and Elric over the top to the outside.

Emily: Victor Elric has been eliminated.

The man is right back up, as the camera zooms in on his face.

Mike: It's...It's....

Rocky: Orion Slayde!!!!!

Slayde is up, grinning, as he hops over the ring barrier, and hightails it through the fans. Elric is looking on in disbelief, but that disbelief turns to anger, as the refs tell him to head to the back. Athena and Blue are face to face, as we see Blue say he won't strike her, as Athena headbutts Blue! Blue stumbles back, as Whiz charges at Athena. Athena side steps, and throws Whiz over the top to the outside.

Emily: Whiz has been eliminated!

Blue is still groggy from the headbutt, as Darius spears Blue out of nowhere! Darius gets back up, yelling Yeah over and over, happy with the result, as he turns. MALCOLM XXX! Adonis drops Darius in the center of the ring with the dominator. Adonis turns, as Athena grabs Adonis and nails the Amazon Slam!! Athena drops Adonis hard with the running pump handleslam, and is right back up, as the fans are just booing this muscly woman. 5.....4......3.....2......1!

Damian Eddings comes running out from the back, and into the ring, right at Athena. She low blows Eddings before he can even get started, and lifts him right into the air.

Oscar Layman comes out next, running down the ramp, and as he hits the bottom, Athena throws Eddings over the top ropes, and right into Layman. Layman catches Eddings in his arms, and proceeds to throw him back onto the ring apron. Domina is seen yelling "What are you doing!" as Oscar climbs into the ring. He looks at Athena, as Eddings gets to his feet. Immediately, Darius, Hawk, and Eddings are all on Athena, and have her back to the ropes. Eddings charges, going for a clothesline, but Athena backdrops Damian over the top to the outside.

Emily: Damian Eddings has been eliminated!

Hawk goes for a clothesline, but is backdropped also, but lands on the ring apron. Athena turns, and is met by an enziguiri from Hawk! Athena stumbles, as she turns. Darius lifts her up with a firemans carry, and throws her over the top to the outside with an FU.

Emily: Athena has been eliminated.

Athena is back to her feet, as he looks at Eddings, yelling its his fault. Athena grabs Eddings, and nails the Amazon Slam before heading to the back. Blue has Adonis in the corner, as Blue is on the second rope, hitting away with strike after strike. Adonis scoops Blue up for a powerbomb, but instead throws him out of the ring!

Emily: Sagittarius Blue has been eliminated!

Adonis turns, as Hawk goes for a dropsault, but all it does is sending Adonis into the ropes. Adonis bounces back from them, and uses the momentum to nail a running leg sweep on Darius! 5.....4......3.....2.....1!

Ivan Draymen comes out from the back, showing signs of the war inside of the steel cage earlier, as he heads down the ramp and into the ring.

Ryan Wells comes out from the back next, to a really good pop from the fans. He runs down the ramp and into the ring, as he seems on fire from his teams win earlier. He charges at Adonis, dropping him with a clothesline. He turns to Darius, and plants him with a sitout spinebuster. He grabs Hawk, and nails the Freak Attack! He is back to his feet, as Draymen strikes Wells from behind. Wells turns, grabbing Ivan, and throws him into the corner. Oscar comes over, and both men double team Draymen in the corner, punching and then stomping away. Adonis is back to his feet, as he goes right after the big man who attacked him. He spins Wells around from the corner, pulling him from the double team attack, and irish whips him into the ropes. Wells hits the ropes, and bounces back, as Malcolm nails a huge knee to the gut, turning Wells inside out. Wells momentum sends him flying out of the ring, under the bottom rope.

Rocky: YES! HE is gone!

Mike: NOPE! He didn't go over the top rope! Ryan Wells is still in this! And here come the next two entrants!

Brock Edwards comes out from the back, heading straight down the ramp.

Matt Ryder comes out right behind Edwards, following in tow.

Mike: Well that is definitely an advantage on their part, coming out at the same time.

Both men climb into the ring, as Darius starts wailing on Edwards, and Adonis starts striking Ryder. Layman and Drayman are exchanging blows, as Hawk comes out of nowhere and clotheslines both men over the top rope to the outside!

Emily: Oscar Layman and Ivan Drayman have both been eliminated!

Blog Entries
    Hawk is rather proud of himself, as he turns, and is met with a vicious big boot from Darius! It sends Hawk over the top, and nearly to the outside, but Hawk grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself back in. Adonis has Ryder in the corner, as Edwards goes to help his friend, as Adonis quickly turns, and starts flying off with lefts and rights. Adonis has Edwards at the ropes, as he irish whips him. Brock hits the ropes, but as soon as he does, Darius spears Adonis out of nowhere! 5.....4.....Hawk nails a huge dropkick on Edwards, but it doesn't take the big man off his feet. It just sends him stumbling into the ropes....3....2....1!

Shaz comes running out from the back, heading straight into the ring.

Mr Smyth comes out next heading down the ramp and into the ring as well. Shaz goes right at Hawk, and starts wailing with lefts and rights. Mr Smyth starts to wail on Brock Edwards, as Shaz has Hawk against the ropes stumbling. Shaz takes a few steps back, and motions to Adonis, who gets down on his hands and knees. Shaz runs, using the back of Adonis, and flies through the air to nail a missile dropkick on Hawk. Hawk is sent over the top to the outside! Shaz turns...CLOTHESLINE! Adonis clotheslines Shaz over the top rope to the outside next to Hawk. We see Adonis mouth the words, nothing personal, as hawk and Shaz get to their feet, and start brawling to the back.

Emily: Mike Hawk and Shaz have both been eliminated.

Mr Smyth has Edwards against the ropes, as Ryder comes out from behind, nailing a sledgehammer double fist to the back of Smyth. Brock and Matt grab Smyth, launching him into the ropes. Smyth bounces back, as Darius spears Edwards before Matt and Brock can do the double team move! Smyth kicks Ryder who was bent over in anticipation for a double backdrop. Mr Smyth grabs Ryder, throwing him over the top.

Rocky: Ryder has been elimin...no!

Mike: Ryder skins the cat!

Ryder holds on to the top rope, and pulls himself back into the ring. Smyth, thinking Ryder was eliminate, is nailed from behind with a huge dropkick. He is sent right into Adonis, who nails a huge belly to belly suplex! Adonis is right back up, as Ryder goes for a hurricarana, but Adonis catches him in the powerbomb position, and throws him to the outside!

Emily: Matt Ryder has been eliminated!

Wells is back in the ring, as Edwards drops Darius with the Next! Wells charges at Edwards, going for a clothesline, but Brock side steps. Ryan bounces off the ropes, as Edwards lifts Wells in the air with a fireman's carry, and nails the Next, sending Wells to the outside!

Emily: Ryan Wells has been eliminated!

Brock turns, as Darius, Mr Smyth, and Malcolm all charge at Edwards, working together to throw him out. The clock hits 1 as they do!

Emily: Brock Edwards has been eliminated!

Frankie Fletcher comes out from the back, heading straight into the ring.

Killa comes out next, heading straight for the ring also. Adonis, Mr Smyth, Darius, Fletcher, and Killa occupy the ring, as Adonis is double teamed by Darius and Smyth, and Killa and Fletcher are exchanging shots.

Mike: Man, these constant double teams are not doing Malcolm any favors!

Rocky: Right!? He has been here since the beginning of the match.

Killa has Fletcher against the ropes, as Darius and Smyth have Adonis against the other ropes. Killa whips Fletcher at Darius and Smyth, and Darius and Smyth whip Adonis at Killa. Adonis immediately catches Killa with a clothesline at the ropes, sending him over the top to the outside! Fletcher hits Smyth and Darius, as they try to eliminate him, but to no avail!

Emily: Killa has been eliminated!

5.....4.....3.....2......1!

Mr Blood comes out from the back, heading down the ramp and into the ring.

Mr Black comes out right behind him.

Mike: Another tag teamm coming out at the same time. I wonder if it will do them any favors?

Rocky: Certainly didn't do Ryder and Edwards favors earlier.

Black Blooded are in the ring, as Darius and Smyth look at them. The 4 men begin to exchange blows, until Blood has Darius in one corner, and Black has Smyth in another. Adonis has Fletcher in a third corner, as the three men look at each other. They all irish whip their respective person to the center of the ring, as Darius, Smyth, and Fletcher all collide in the center of the ring.

Rocky: Talk about a 3 car pile up!

Mike: But wait...those aren't cars...they are wrestlers..

Rocky: Shut up Mike...your missing the point.

Adonis grabs Fletcher, as he goes to throw Fletcher over the top rope. Fletcher holds on to the top rope and skins the cat! Frankie is back in the ring, as Black Blooded have Smyth at the ropes, trying to eliminate him. Darius immediately strikes Mr Blood from behind, effectively saving Smyth!

Mike: Wow! I didn't think I'd see that!

Frankie grabs ahold of Adonis, and plants him in the center of the ring with the Fletch Plex! 5...4....3....Frankie is back to his feet, as Mr Black charges at Fletcher, and sends him over the top to the outside with a huge big boot!

Emily: Frankie Fletcher has been eliminated!

5....4....3.....2....1!

Gommenta comes out from the back by himself, as he heads down the ramp and into the ring.

Kyojin comes out from the back, rushing down to the ring also! We get a shot of Fletcher heading off to the back. Kyojin is in the ring, and immediately goes after Mr Smyth. He starts striking with left and right kicks, until Smyth is in the corner. Kyojin tries to lift Smyth up, but Smyth keeps fighting. Adonis comes over to help, as Gommenta takes Black Blooded down with a doube clothesline. Darius goes for a spear on the big man, but Gommenta actually catches him, flips him into the air, and drives him into the ring mat with a powerbomb! Adonis and Kyojin have Smyth up, but Smyth head butts Adonis, as Malcolm stumbles back, and kicks Kyojin. Smyth stands on the second rope, poise to jump, as Kyojin quickly reacts, springboarding off the ropes, and nails Smyth with the Truth Hurts! Smyth falls to the outside!

Emily: Mr Smyth has been eliminated!

Kyojin smirks at his work, as he turns..CLOTHESLINE! Adonis clotheslines Kyojin over the top to the outside.

Emily: Kyojin has been eliminated.

Blog Entries
    Gommenta has Black Blooded at the ropes. Gommenta charges, and clotheslines both men over the top to the outside!

Emily: Both Mr Blood and Mr Black have been eliminated!

Darius and Adonis come up from behind, and throw Gommenta over the top to the outside!

Emily: Gommenta has been eliminated!

Darius and Adonis are left brawling in the ring, as the clock hits zero.

Malcolm Cages comes running out from the back with ALOT of energy. He rushes down the ramp and into the ring.

KJ Punk comes out from the back, bandaged up after the war earlier, heading straight for the ring. Cage is on the apron, as he springboards. Darius leaps, and spears Cage mid air! Punk is on the apron, as he springboards as well, and takes Darius out with a flying clothesline! Adonis immediately catches Punk after, and puts him straight down with a spinebuster!

Mike: WOW! One of these 4 men will be the #1 contender!

Adonis lifts Cage up, throwing him over the top to the outside!

Rocky: Make that 3!

Emily: Malcolm Cage has been eliminated!

Adonis turns, as Punk goes for a rolling elbow! Adonis ducks, only to be speared by Darius! Adonis is down, as Darius turns, and is hit by a rolling elbow from Punk! Suddenly, a timer appears on the screen and titantron, counting down from 60.

Rocky: What? What is going on? I thought everyone has entered!

Mike: I guess there is one more!?

Rocky: WHO IS IT!?!?!

Punk looks at the clock, as he lifts Adonis into the air with a firemans carry. He heads to the ropes, as he goes to throw Adonis over the top, Darius comes up from behind, throwing Punk along with Adonis!

Emily: Both Malcolm Adonis and KJ Punk have been eliminated.

Mike: Wow, strong showing from Adonis. Lasting from the start nearly to the end.

Rocky: Yeah Yeah....who is this last entrant.

Darius sits on the opposite side of the ring, waiting to see who is coming out, as the clock hits 10 seconds.

The clock hits zero, as the camera's zoom in on the entrance way.

Rocky: No FREAKING WAY!

Mike: It's...It's....

A man walks out from the back with a hood covering his face. Immediately he throws the hood off, and we see it's..

Mike: ROB MOTHER FUCKING RAGE!

The fans are going crazy, as Rage runs down the ramp, sliding into the ring. Darius is in total shock, as Rage stands across from him. Rage looks around, soaking in the energy, as immediately, a welcome back chant starts. Darius gets to his feet, as he goes for a stiff shot on Rage, only for it be blocked. Rage strikes Darius twice, and then whips him into the ropes. Darius bounces back, as Rage connects with a huge standing dropkick! Rage is right back up, as he lifts Darius to a standing position, and proceeds to nail him with the Rage Bomb! The fans are now chanting you still got it, as Rage lifts Darius up, and sends him flying over the top as the bell sounds.

Emily Davis: The winner of the Insane Asylum and NEW #1 contender for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship....ROB RAGE!

Rage climbs a corner, posing for fans, as flashes are going off like crazy!

Mike: Folks, we have just witnessed history here tonight!

Rocky: That was insane!

Mike: The landscape of IWA has changed! Thank you for joining us! have a good night!

The last image shown is of Rage looking at a Destined for Immortality logo in the arena, as the camera's fade to an IWA logo, and then to black.

Blog Entries
    Filler 1: If you watch Survivor, you should tell me. I use to talk to Sully about it, but stopped after a bit. It would be cool to chat with someone after watching each weeks ep though!

Blog Entries
    Filler 2: WWE 13 is sweet. Haven't got to play it alot as the gf has been playing Little Big Planet and Sonic, but from what I've played its been fun. Having not watched during the Attitude Era, its fun playing through the era.

Blog Entries
    filler 3: I'll be editing the front page of the discussion thread with some important stuff after the show.