Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    *The show is now sent backstage where Dwayne Warren is standing backstage, mic in hand. He then raises the mic to his lips as he begins to speak.*

Dwayne Warren: Thanks guys. My guests at this time will be two of the members competing in the upcoming match, Carbon and Venomous, the team of Extremely Lethal!

*Carbon and Venomous walk into view of the camera, Carbon holding what looks to be a bounded report in his hand, as the camera widens out and back a bit to get all of the men. As Extremely Lethal steps into view of the camera, loud cheers are heard from the IWA faithful, which brings a smile to the men’s faces. *

Dwayne Warren: Well thank you for joining me here guys. Up next you face Pardy Boyz in the final match, match seven, of the Best of Seven Series, and it takes place inside a steel cage! Can I get your final thoughts on the series thus far, seeing as though in just a few minutes you will be competing in the final match of this series?

Venomous: So finally we are here…match seven. Everybody always talks about the two most important words in sports being game seven, well for us thus far, this is our equivalent. See we have only had six matches here in IWA up to this point, and the next match we compete in is our seventh, and easily our most important.

Carbon: Ever since we’ve been here we’ve heard it all… “Chemists don’t belong here… Chemists can’t wrestle,” well tonight we prove all of those people wrong! Tonight, our match seven, we have the opportunity to prove to everyone we belong, and not only that…earn ourselves a shot at what we came here for… the IWA Tag Team Championships.

Venomous: And we have realized that we have never lead once in this series. It’s no secret the Pardy Boyz have been in control of this series, but there is one thing they haven’t done yet in our months of battling… closing us out and winning this series. Time and again battled back, we persevered, and we came back to tie this series up. Now we have a chance, for the first time, to take the lead for good, and we plan on making sure that happens next.

Dwayne Warren: Well what makes you so confident you can win this final match seeing as though you two have never lead in this series?

Venomous: Because now for the first time, we have a chance to close out the series. Throughout the duration of the series we never got the chance to close out Pardy Boyz. They could’ve closed us out but they haven’t, because they don’t know how. We know how to close them out though, and we will do it tonight

Carbon: See this…

*Carbon raises the bounded report in his hand, which reads the words, “Pardy Boyz Experiment… Lab Report,” on the front cover.*

Carbon: This right here is the Lab Report we compiled over the duration of this series with Pardy Boyz, and the hypothesis of trying to prove the validity of our team name. It includes all our results of the previous six rounds of testing and it contains our answer on how to close out the Pardy Boyz here tonight.

Dwayne Warren: Well it’s almost time for your match, any last words for your opponents?

Venomous: See the one part of this Lab Report that hasn’t been filed out yet… the results. Tonight we write those results and we prove the validity of our team name, because tonight we become Extremely Lethal.

Carbon: See tonight we step into that ring, surrounded by the steel cage, and to us it’s an experiment. We have never been in a steel cage match before, but that’s alright, because experiments are our specialty. And tonight we experiment with Pardy Boyz and steel, and see what type of reaction occurs when the two mix.

Venomous: And after it is all said and done, and we come back to write the results of this report and this series, all it will say is… “The Pardy is Over!”

*Carbon shoves the report into the chest of Warren as he clutches it, and Venomous pats Carbon on the back, and the two walk off down the hall, as the camera peers over Warren’s shoulder focusing in on the two competitors walking towards the entrance ramp.*

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    *Back in the arena, the cage begins to lower and the fans cheer as they know what's coming next*

Lacey Foster: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the final match in the "Best of Seven" series, and is a Tag Tam Cage Match! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 537lbs, the team of Venomous and Carbon, they are Extremely Lethal!

*The crowd cheers as the duo of Extremely Lethal make their way to the ring*

Josh Mathews: We are all tied up, 3 to 3 and tonight we will finally have a winner.

Michael Cole: And Josh, I know exactly who will tonight and guess what! It won't be these morons!

Lacey Foster: And their opponents, RyMac and D-Boy, The Pardy Boyz!

*The Pardy Boyz make their way to the ring, there is no joking, the two are all business as they enter the cage.*

Josh Mathews: We have seen a new side to these two as of late, and I for one, like it.

Michael Cole: Of course you do! These guys are proving that they are more than fun loving cool dudes, they are a legit threat to the Tag Team Championship, and tonight they will beat Extremely Lethal and finally put them in their rear view!

*The ref closes the door and locks it, securing both teams inside. The bell rings and the match has officially begun. RyMac and D-Boy waste little time going after Venomus and Carbon, but Extremely Lethal don't just sit back and take it. Carbon and D-Boy begin to trade blows, but Carbon gets the upper hand with a throat thrust, which cause D-Boy to stumble a bit. Carbon takes advantage and drills D-Boy with a huge boot to the face.

Venomous and RyMac squrae off, but RyMac pulls Venomous forward and drills him with a big knee to the midsection, lifts him up and nails a big Gutwrench Powerbomb. Carbon runs over and punts RyMac across the skull, which causes him to roll over in pain. Carbon helps Venomous up and points to the cage, Venomous nods as the two head to the cage and begin climbing. They get about halfway before D-Boy and RyMac make it to the cage. The duo pull down Carbon, with all three falling to the mat. D-Boy gets to his feet just in time to see Venomous leaping off the cage, D-Boy counters by hitting a monster dropkick, knocking Venomous out of the air and right into the cage.*

Josh Mathews: What a dropkick! Venomous went all for it, but D-Boy was just faster!

Michael Cole: D-Boy was on the mark, that move may have effectively eliminated Venomous from the match.

*RyMac lifts up Carbon and tries to lift him up for a Powerslam, but Carbon over powers and ends up collapsing on top of RyMac. Carbon stands up and gets hit with a nice kick to the back from D-Boy, D-boy tries again, but this time his foot gets caught. Carbon pulls him in and quickly lifts him up for a suplex. Carbon holds D-Boy up, walking around a little to show off his strength before connecting with the suplex. Carbon gets back up and starts yelling at D-Boy, stomping at his head repeatedly. Carbon grabs D-Boy by the neck and lifts him up revealing a cut to the nose which is causing D-Boy to bleed pretty badly.

Carbon attempts a two handed chokeslam, but D-Boy grabs the back of Carbon's head and forces him down into a Codebreaker. RyMac gets to his feet and he and D-Boy start to climb the cage. D-Boy makes it up to the top first and RyMac is quick to follow, but Carbon is not far behind as he grabs RyMac's foot. RyMac yells for D-Boy to go as he tries to fight of Carbon off. D-Boy looks on as Carbon pulls RyMac back into the ring. D-Boy drops and The Pardy Boyz are that much closer to winning*

Josh Mathews: D-Boy have managed to escape the cage, but that leaves RyMac inside.

Michael Cole: With both Carbon and Venomous, why would RyMac let this happen!?

Josh Mathews: Yes, but Venomous has still not moved following the collision into the cage earlier from D-Boy

*Carbon lifts RyMac and nails him with an elbow, Carbon goes for a Suplex, but RyMac blocks the move and fights out, he kicks Carbon low and manages to lift him up for a Powerslam. RyMac is feeling it, but as he turns around he is nailed with a Crossbody from Venomous who surprises RyMac.

Venomous and Carbon lift RyMac up and send him into the ropes, as he comes back the duo connect with Lethal Injection. Carbon yells for Venomous to exit the cage and throw in a chair. Venomous nod and climbs out of the cage. D-Boy runs over to and launches himself into Venomous. D-Boy lifts Venomous up and tosses him into the barricade. Carbon watches as D-Boy goes after Venomous, and there is nothing he can do but watch.

Carbon turns around and gets hit with a Shoulder Block from RyMac. RyMac looks outside and sees D-Boy lifting up Venomous, who rakes the eyes and kicks him downstairs. D-Boy drops to the ground and RyMac looks angry as he smacks the cage, but Venomous just smirks at him before lifting D-Boy up and nailing him with Snake Attack. *

Josh Mathews: This match is down to Carbon and RyMac, and right now RyMac is the only one standing!

Michael Cole: I told ya Josh! I know who is winning this match and you are seeing the end right now!

*RyMac begins to climb the cage, as he get to the top he looks down to see Carbon getting up. Venomous smacks the cage with a chair and gets RyMac's attention. Carbon seizes the opportunity and climbs up the cage, the two trade blows, but RyMac gets the upperhand, nailing Carbon with a big right hand and sending him crashing to the mat. Venomous climbs up the cage and swings the chair, but RyMac manages to garb at it, shoving it down and knocking Venomous off the cage. RyMac holds the chair high as the crowd cheers loudly for it.

RyMac gets back in the ring and slowly waits for Carbon to get back up, but Carbon is pretty dazed so he is a bit slow to respond. As he does, RyMac ready the chair, he goes to nail Carbon, but Carbon manages to avoid getting hit. RyMac turns around and directly into a Carbon Footprint, sending the chair into his face. Carbon slowly climbs the cage and exits, winning this match*

Lacey Foster: The winners of this match and the Best of Seven Series, Extremely Lethal!

Josh Mathews: A hard fought contest between both teams, but it wasn't meant to be for The Pardy Boyz.

Michael Cole: No! This cannot have happened! I want the match restarted!!

Josh Mathews: Don't think that will be happening, Extremely Lethal have proved they are the better team!

The cameras go backstage again, and we are greeted with the sight of Chaos’ resident interviewer, Seth Gable.

Seth Gabel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Holy Jose!

Mike: What?

Rocky: You’ve gotta be kidding me!

The camera pans out to have both Jose and Seth in shot, but wait...

Seth: B...Benny? Benny The Ball? Is that you?

Benny The Ball nods.

Seth: What are you doing?

Benny hands a note to Seth.

Seth: It says here that Holy Jose was booked to attend this evening, but has not shown up. As a result, his brand new contract that he signed to become a full time wrestler for IWA has been used to wipe Smokey’s ass and that you have been asked to stand in for him for this segment.

Benny nods.

Seth: So...how’re you gonna stand in for him?

Benny shrugs.

Seth: Well...I like the costume. You look just like him, I guess.

Benny sticks his thumb up and as he does, Malcolm Adonis walks into shot with a group of gorgeous women. As they pass, you can hear the girls giggling and Malcolm say something about warming up for his match tonight. Benny stares dumbly at the beautiful girls, jaw dropped, and quickly follows the pack, leaving Seth standing there looking perplexed.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Michael Cole: And now folks! It’s time for our Tag Team Turmoil match!

Josh Matthews: That’s right Cole- one of four possible teams will be leaving here tonight with the IWA Tag Team Championships!

Michael Cole: Well we all know that it’s going to be The Infection. Carlos Alberto Ramon & Van Hooligan X are the best tag team in the IWA and have proven it time and time again ever since Revolution began.

Josh Matthews: I don’t know Cole, KayFabulous are just as likely to leave tonight as the IWA Tag Team Champions!

Michael Cole: KayFabulous? No way.

Josh Matthews: And don’t forget about Damaged Goods! They were champs for five months!

Michael Cole: Well we know Holly wood Homeboys will win.

Lacey Foster: The following contest is the Tag Team Turmoil match and it is for the IWA Tag Team Championships! Introducing the first team to start the match! From Pipestone, Minnesota, weighing in at a combined weight of 493 pounds! Skylar Drek, Ron Macoonie...KAYFABULOUS!

The fans cheer loudly as KayFab make their way out.

Michael Cole: These guys are a joke.

Josh Matthews: Actually Cole, they are very far from. They’re not only one of the best tag teams in the world but they also get some of the biggest pops in this company.

Lacey Foster: And their opponents...

Before Lacey can continue, the music has turned off and we are shown video footage of David Ryan’s shared office with Smokey. Smokey is nowhere to be seen and Ryan is sat at his office. He has his phone to his ear and is in a conversation.

David Ryan: What do you mean? You missed your flight?

The person on the other end of the phone says something.

David Ryan: I don’t care- this was supposed to be your big chance. I actually gave you guys airplay, I gave you a title shot! Not anymore. You can be on the show but you’ve got a lot to prove again.

There’s a knock on the door and somebody walks in. Ryan looks up and smiles.

David Ryan: Looks like I just found your replacements. Go! Get in the ring!

There is the sound of footsteps walking away as Ryan hangs up and we cut back to the ring.

Michael Cole: Well, judging by that segment we just saw- The Hollywood Homeboys aren’t coming tonight.

Josh Matthews: And their replacements are on the way to the ring!

Michael Cole: Oh god...

Josh Matthews: It’s the JBW Tag Team Champions!

The IWA audience are mixed when Ben and Jason walk out onto the stage. They have the JBW Tag-Team Championships around their waists and are holding microphones. Ben smiling puts the mic up to speak.

Ben Reilly Kent: Good evening IWA faithful!!! I am Ben Reilly Kent, to my left is Jason Todd Kent... our names are Invincible and Incredible, together we are ICONOGRAPHY!! We fight the good fight. We always do what's best in the ring, behind the scenes and while away from wrestling spending time with friends and family as well. I for one pride myself on doing this and I know my brother does too. Speaking of which, I've gone on for too long, please brother, take it away for a moment.

Jason smiles at Ben and "thank you" can be heard before he puts the mic up.

Jason Todd Kent: That's right brother. We are the good guys... ALWAYS the good guys! Through dedication, a strong work ethic and sheer guts, we made it to the JBW Tag-Team Championships and now tonight, the powers to be have chosen to put us here in Tag-Team Turmoil to get a shot at the IWA Tag-Team Championships! Although I do want to say sorry to the Hollywood Homeboys for them not being able to compete here tonight as I'm sure they were looking forward to it.

But, KayFabulous, Damaged Goods and the IWA Tag-Team Champions themselves The Infection, C.A.R. and VHX,,, we plan on bringing everything we have and not holding back. We know this is our first match here but, we've been through a lot, we've trained to the peak of physical perfection and we are determined!

Jason smiles at Ben and tells him to proceed.

Ben Reilly Kent: That's right brother. We are currently the JBW Tag-Team Champions and tonight we continue our quest to be the absolute best tag-team in all of professional wrestling by winning the IWA Tag-Team gold here on DEATH BY GLORY!!!

The audience cheers loudly.

Together: We are Invincible! We are Incredible! We are... ICONOGRAPHY!!!

They gently put the mics down and Ben takes the right side of the stage as Ben takes to the left side of the stage. They jump down simultaneously and run through the audience on either side of the arena. They come out in the front and jump on the barrier. They run and meet at the end of the ramp on either side where they jump off and high-five each other.

They stand in front of the ring and in unison jump onto the ring apron, quickly move to the top of the ringposts and stand with their arms out. They jump down at the same time and land back to back in the middle of the ring, both doing their poses.

(Cara= Jason)(Rey= Ben)(Rhodes= Drek)(Tensai= Macoonie)
    (from 4:37 to 8:50)

Michael Cole: HUGE Missile Dropkick from Jason to Macoonie!

Josh Matthews: Neither man is legal though! Ben and Drek are!

Ben remains on the apron as Drek is back up. He looks at Ben and kicks him in the gut, pulling him through the ropes, to the canvas. He delivers a big DDT on Ben and goes for the cover.

One!

Two!
    Ben kicks out to a nice reaction. Drek grabs Ben by the mask and drags him up. He bounces Ben off the ropes and goes for his Superkick on the return.

Josh Matthews: E-DREKTION!

Michael Cole: NO! Ben ducked under!

Ben uses the other ropes to springboard up and goes for a moonsault, but Drek moves out of the way. Ben hits the canvas hard and is straight back to his feet. He stumbles around for a second but Drek grabs him and hits a neckbreaker! He covers Ben.

One!

Two!
    Thr-NO!

Ben gets the shoulder up as Drek climbs back to his feet. He backs up to his own corner and Macoonie is back on the apron. He tags himself in and scales the turnbuckle, delivering the Blog Splash (Frog Splash) to Ben. He covers.

One!

Two!
    Three!

Michael Cole: KayFabulous continue on in the turmoil!

Josh Matthews: ICONOGRAPHY gave it a great go though! They’re going to be fun to have on Revolution!

Michael Cole: Yeah...they’re real tryers.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Lacey Foster: The next tag team in the turmoil! Weighing in at a combined weight of 539 pounds! Being accompanied to the ring by their manager Sebastien Schweizner...the team of Gaileo and Gommenta...DAMAGED GOODS!

The fans boo for the most part but there are some cheers in there. Damaged Goods make their way out and immediately head down the ramp.

Michael Cole: Oh hell yeah! KayFab are out soon!

Josh Matthews: Damaged Goods are a formidable force- that’s for real.

(til 5:06)
    (Cena= Gommenta)(Hardy= Gaileo)(Drek= Rey)(Macoonie= Edge)

Michael Cole: Facebuster by Macoonie! Both men down, centre of the ring!

Josh Matthews: Gommenta & Drek both want in! Can Macoonie & Gaileo do it?

The fans are willing Macoonie on as he begins to move. He looks at Drek who is stretching out his hand and stretches out his own hand, only inches from Drek’s. At the same time, Gaileo has begun edging to Gommenta. He manages a tag first, but just as Gommenta climbs in, Macoonie dives and gets the tag to Drek.

The fans explode with cheers as Drek is quick to use the ropes to hit a springboard missile dropkick on Gommenta. Gaileo is still in the ring and he runs at Drek who backs up to the ropes and pulls the top rope down, sending Gaileo over. Gommenta is back up and runs at Drek, who does the same thing, sending Gommenta to the floor too! Drek runs across the ropes and bouncing off the ropes. He runs back towards Damaged Goods and hits a suicide dive onto Damaged Goods!

Drek slides back into the ring as Gommenta begins to move. He reaches his feet before the referee has even begun to count, and slides into the ring. He rises to his feet as Drek runs at him, but Gommenta hits a big boot! He bounces off the ropes and hits a massive splash! He covers Drek.

One!

Two!
    Thr-NO!

Josh Matthews: Macoonie broke it up!

Michael Cole: CHEATS!

Gommenta grabs Macoonie by the throat and pushes him back, over the ropes, where Gaileo is back up. Macoonie is quick to his feet but Gaileo catches him with a big right hand. He grabs Macoonie by the hair and slams him head first into the barricade.

Back in the ring, Gommenta grabs Drek by the hair and drags him up. He slaps Drek and grabs him by the face, going for G-Spot (The Claw) but Drek kicks Gommenta in the gut, breaking the grip. He backs up and dropkicks Gommenta in the knee, sending him down to one knee. Drek rolls through and turns around- connecting with Edrektion! He covers Gommenta.

One!

Two!
    Thr-NO!

Michael Cole: Gaileo showing teamwork right there by breaking up the pin!

Josh Matthews: It was cheating when KayFabulous ‘worked together’ earlier!

Gaileo grabs Drek and pulls him up. Drek pushes Gaileo backwards and hits Edrektion on him too! He turns around and covers Gommenta again!

One!

Two!
    Thr-NO!

Gommenta kicks out barely as Drek can’t believe it. He rises to his feet and looks over to the corner, where Macoonie is climbing back on. He walks across and tags Macoonie in to a big cheer. Gommenta is beginning to get up and Macoonie backs him up to the ropes. Drek gets in position and Macoonie whips Gommenta across the ring, landing the IWCutter (3D) on the rebound!

Macoonie turns around and covers Gommenta.

One!

Two!
    Three!
    Michael Cole: NO!

Josh Matthews: KayFabulous will face The Infection!

Lacey Foster: And the final entrants into the Tag Team Turmoil! They are the current IWA Tag Team Champions...Carlos Alberto Ramon...Van Hooligan X...THE INFECTION!

Michael Cole: Speaking of which! KICK THEIR ASS BOYS! THERE IS NO CURE!

Josh Matthews: I don’t know, KayFab are the last team standing right now.

The fans boo loudly as Ramon walks onto the stage and cockily smiles, holding his title aloft as KayFab watch on from ringside. Van follows his partner and does the same thing. The two men make their way down the ramp.

Michael Cole: Well this will be easy!

Josh Matthews: KayFabulous have the spirit to win this match, they’ve already proved that twice!

(Ramon=Del Rio, Van= Miz, Drek= Rey, Macoonie= Edge)
    (From 2:45 to 8:23)

Josh Matthews: What a kick from Drek!

Michael Cole: Come on Ramon!

Ramon recoils back from the kick and Drek collapses into a cover.

One!

Two!
    NO!

Ramon kicks out as Drek can’t believe it. He’s clearly the more fatigued of the two wrestlers as he begins to climb to his feet, stumbling a little bit. He makes it across and tags in Macoonie as Ramon begins to get up. Macoonie grabs Ramon and drags him to his feet. Ramon is quick though to turn the grab into an armbar, pushing Macoonie back. He lets Macoonie go and hits a dropkick, sending Macoonie back into the corner.

Ramon tags in Van and turns around, running across and hitting a big enziguiri to Macoonie, who falls forwards and hits the canvas. Van is quick to follow it up with an elbow drop to Macoonie. He covers Macoonie as Ramon climbs out.

One!

Two!
    Thr-NO!

Michael Cole: Ramon and Van showing why they’re the Tag Team Champions! Great teamwork.

Josh Matthews: KayFabulous are definitely showing signs they’ve already been in two matches.

Macoonie kicks out as Van pounds the canvas. He stands up and begins to argue with the referee. Ramon climbs in the ring and begins to complain to the referee too, and Drek goes to climb in to counteract Ramon but the referee stops him, not wanting this to boil over. Van & Ramon take this opportunity to quickly beat down further on Macoonie.

Ramon climbs out of the ring as Van climbs onto Macoonie and begins to pound him with right hands to the face. Macoonie falls to the canvas as Van looks to lock in the Vantastic Clutch but Macoonie powers out with a headbutt! Van falls backwards into a sitting position. Macoonie sits up and the two begin to trade punches while sitting!

Van!
    Macoonie!
    Van
    Macoonie!
    Van!
    Macoonie
    Van!
    Van!
    Van!

Van follows up the last right hand with an elbow to Macoonie’s head. Macoonie falls back and Van scrambles across to cover him.

One!

Two!
    Thre-NO!

Josh Matthews: Drek breaks the count! That’s how much KayFab want to be Tag Team Champions!

Michael Cole: But Ramon is in too!

Van doesn’t have a chance to go after Drek as Ramon levels him with a Money Maker (Codebreaker)! Van turns around and locks in the Vantastic Clutch. Macoonie, barely conscious after the vicious elbow, passes out and the referee calls for the bell.

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners...and STILLLL THE IWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...THE INFECTION!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    A video package play highlighting the products you can buy from IWAShop.com, which include various T-shirts and mugs.

After that is done, we cut back to the arena where there is a mixed reaction to the newest IWA Superstar Tenacious D(ave). And out comes Tenacious D dancing to the beat of his entrance song. Fans are trying to shake his hands but Tenacious just brushes them off. He sees a sign that says "Vegas Kid is IWA", and he gets the sign and rips it up into pieces in front of the fan. Loud boos follow that action.

Tenacious D(ave): Cut my damn music!!!

Loud boos erupt in the arena

Tenacious D(ave): Cheer me or boo me, in the end you're all gonna love me. Especially you girl sitting next to that fat dude in green, why don't you come over here and try something lean. You will have a better and wilder time with me than that hick, (points to another girl) and you stop looking at me, sorry no fat chicks.

YOU SUCK... YOU SUCK... YOU SUCK!!!

Tenacious D(ave): Honestly I'm not here to please any of you all nor the chumps in the back. I came to the IWA to dominate and that's a fact jack! So chumps if you're watching, it's best you follow my advice, failure to do so, I will have to put you on ice. So don't be hating on me, I want what you all do, and thats to be the next champ and I will get that before you.

But there is this one punk who stands out from the rest, I've seen him in action and I'm not impressed. So Kid if you're watching, yeah I'm calling you out. I want to see first hand what you're all about. I don't give a damn what you have done in this promotion, I'm just here to give you your demotion. There is a new kid in town and hell yeah, he's better than you, the best wrestler IWA has ever had, it's been long over due. So if you got the balls Vegas, get your ass to this ring. The time for us has come, and you fat lady, go ahead and sing!!!

One more think Kid, and I.....

TVK: Never you fear! The Kid Is here!

The Vegas kid walks out to a much warmer reaction, stopping to slap the hands of fans as he walks up and down the ramp, his eyes never leaving the eyes of the man that called him out, the enigmatic Tenacious D(ave)

TVK: So I hear you out here callin my name, claimin once a man faces you he's never the same. Well I'm out here now to put to the test, all these lies you been spreadin about who's best. I've buried the diamond, and out-tricked the Wizard, the rabbit in his hat turned out to be a lizard. There be a lot about us that seems the same, but at the end of the day everyone's chanting my name.

The Vegas Kid sticks his microphone out towards the crowd, walking up and down the ramp once more as they chant "Vegas Kid" a cocky grin on his face as he studies the reaction of his opponent, seeing the other man get more and more upset as the chants continue. Finally, with an almost regretful look, the Kid pulls the microphone back, continuing.

TVK: What you be hearin, is the sound of true power, it's what keeps the kid goin, hour after hour. These fans pay our wages yet you treat them like trash, turning your nose at their hard earned cash. All else I can forgive or even forget, but that's the one action you're gonna regret.

The crowd starts to cheer, seeing their man pick up the challenge

TVK: So Tell you what boy, lace up your boots, if you can beat me i'll lend you a suit. That way when you preen and pretend to be me, you won't have to cry at the reflection you see. I can't give you talent, charisma or style, so I'll just entertain these fine folks for a while. I'll beat you up one side, and straight down the other. By the time I'm done, you'll be callin your mother.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The camera cuts to a video package highlighting the events of the last four weeks between AJ Dixon and Athena. Once the package is done, the camera focuses on an empty ring, except for Emily Davis.

Emily Davis: Ladies and gentlemen, the special guest referee for this next contest, Kaige Chamberlain!

Mike: Job one in IWA, break up a fight between Dixon and Athena. Job two, officiate a match between the aforementioned.

Rocky: At the risk of sounding dismissive, who gives a crap about Chamberlain? This match is about two people who have been near enough at each other’s throats for the last four weeks.

Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Long Island, New Jersey, weighing in at 205lbs, she is The Amazon, Athena!

Mike: I’m not going to lie here, but I have been surprised with how patient Athena has been with Dixon in recent weeks. Most people would have kicked his ass a long time ago.

Rocky: That’s because underneath that tough exterior lies the heart of a wuss. Athena is pathetic and probably the weakest member of the entire Chaos roster. Why couldn’t she be drafted over to Revolution?

Mike: Rocky, Athena is an amazing athlete and I have a feeling that this could be one of the most talked about matches of the night.

Emily Davis: And her opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 235lbs, ‘Primetime’ AJ Dixon!

Mike: This guy’s cheese has truly slipped off his cracker.

Rocky: Rubbish! AJ Dixon is the primetime player of IWA. He has just found that fire inside of him that makes him a great competitor.

The fans continue to boo as Dixon walks around inside the ring, soaking up the atmosphere. Athena turns her back to Dixon to acknowledge a group of fans chanting her name but whilst her back is turned, Dixon attacks her from behind.

Athena/Chyna vs. Dixon/Jericho (ignore Miss Kitty)
    Start at 01:16, finish at 08:42.

Rocky: Lionsault!

Mike: No! Athena got her knees up!

Both Athena and Dixon get up to their feet, and Athena starts throwing elbows into the temple of Dixon. Athena back Dixon up against the ropes. She Irish whips him, Dixon reverses, Athena bounces off the ropes, Dixon bends down, Athena lands a swinging neckbreaker!

The fans cheer as Athena goes for the cover.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Dixon kicks out.

Mike: Close one again!

Both get to their feet and Dixon staggers into a corner. Athena turns to see where Dixon is and runs at him, but Dixon lifts his feet up and hits Athena on the jaw. Athena stumbles away and Dixon runs at her. Dixon jumps on her shoulders for a huricarana, leans back, but Athena holds on!

Mike: The strength!

Rocky: That is not natural!

Athena jolts Dixon back into the sitting position on her shoulders. Dixon has a look of panic on his face as Athena sprints forward and powerbombs Dixon onto the top turnbuckle! Athena covers again.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Dixon kicks out!

Rocky: C’mon, Primetime!

Athena looks at Chamberlain who repeats that is was two. Athena is getting a bit frustrated now and picks up Dixon. She Irish whips him into the ropes, Dixon comes back, ducks the clothesline, bounces off the ropes again, Athena bends down to toss Dixon over her shoulder, Dixon lands on his feet behind Athena, he pushes Athena forward into the ropes, Athena holds on as Dixon rolls back, Athena turns as Dixon rolls back onto his feet, she runs to him...

Rocky: MUG SHOT!!!! Dixon nailed it!

Dixon covers Athena as the fans boo.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Athena pops the shoulder up, and the fans explode with cheers!

Mike: What the hell?

Rocky: Slow count!

Dixon looks at Chamberlain and screams at him that it was three. Chamberlain sticks to his decision. Dixon gets to his feet and gets right in the face of Chamberlain, shouting at him and digging a finger into the referee shirt that Chamberlain is wearing. Chamberlain doesn’t back down and instead shoves Dixon away, much to the joy of the fans.

Rocky: Hey! He can’t do that!

Mike: Dixon shouldn’t have gotten in his face then.

Dixon comes back straight away and shoves Chamberlain back. Chamberlain steps back in and the two come face to face, arguing.

Mike: Wait a minute! Roll up!

Athena rolls up Dixon out of nowhere and Chamberlain drops for the count.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Dixon kicks out. Both get on their feet straight away and Athena gets knocked down by a hard clothesline. Dixon takes a moment to shoot a dirty look at Chamberlain before turning his attention back to Athena. Dixon picks up Athena and Irish whips her into a corner. He sets himself up in the opposite corner and milks the boos from the fans. He sprints forward and jumps in the air for a cross body.

Rocky: Uh-oh!

Mike: Athena caught Dixon!

With Dixon in her arms, Athena walks a couple of steps forward away from the turnbuckle. Athena then throws Dixon up onto her shoulder and runs forward – AMAZON SLAM!!! Athena covers Dixon.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thre-no! The fans boo is disbelief as Dixon pops the shoulder up!

Mike: That was so damn close!

Rocky: But no cigar, Mikey!

Athena sits in the ring, looking around in disbelief. She looks up at Chamberlain, who shrugs his shoulders and reiterates the two count. Athena looks at the corner, gets to her feet and goes up top.

Mike: What is she doing?

Athena: Losing her mind, Mike.

Athena gets to the top rope and waits for Dixon. It takes a while, but Dixon gets to his feet rather gingerly. Dixon is up, back to Athena, and staggers for a bit before turning round. As soon as he does, he makes a beeline for the corner.

Mike: Oh my God! Oh my God! A jumping DDT from the top rope! He’s broken her neck!

Dixon goes for the cover.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-No! The fans explode with cheers as Athena pops her shoulder up again. Dixon immediately jumps to his feet and starts screwing that Athena kicked out. He storms around the ring, kicking the bottom rope. He then turns to Chamberlain, who immediately warns Dixon to wind his neck in. Dixon the goes over the Athena and picks her up. He starts screaming in her face to give in and just stay down.

Mike: Dixon’s frustrated.

Rocky: D’ya think so? Who the hell can kick out of that?

Dixon shouts at Athena for a little bit longer before running back, bouncing off the ropes, comes back but is knocked down by a running big boot to the face! Both drop to the canvas as the fans cheer hard.

Mike: What impact! Cover him, Athena!

Both Athena and Dixon lie on the mat for a few more moments before Athena crawls over and covers Dixon.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no!

Rocky: That had to be instinct! There is no way Dixon knows where he is right now. Athena jumbled his brains up with that boot.

Athena picks Dixon up, runs back at the ropes, bounces off but is booted by Dixon in the stomach. MUG SHOT!!! Dixon covers.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Three!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, Primetime AJ Dixon!

Mike: What a hellacious match!

Rocky: With a predictable ending, Mike.

Mike: No way was that predictable. So much great back and forth action and a valiant effort by both competitors. I think Athena must be delighted with her efforts tonight and listen to these fans, they have really gotten behind her.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The camera cuts backstage to show Seth Gabel standing by. He smiles and immediately begins to talk.

Seth Gabel: Ladies & Gentlemen...please welcome my-

That’s as far as Seth gets as his guest grabs the microphone from his hand. Kyojin walks onto the screen to ferocious boos from the crowd. He looks at Seth with an angry look on his face.

Kyojin: Move.

Seth runs off as another round of boos circle the arena. Kyojin turns to the camera and begins to speak.

Kyojin: Now last week on Chaos, as the show was about to go off the air- after a six man tag match when I was forced to team with unworthy members of the Chaos roster, including that idiot Ace Note- no, to make it even worse, I went to show Shaz the maturity he had been showing me over the past few weeks. I went to walk away.

Instead, I got blasted in the back of the head with the IWA World Heavyweight Championship.

The fans in the arena give a mixed reaction, booing Shaz but also cheering the fact he smashed Kyojin.

Kyojin: He then went on to talk about how Malcolm Adonis and I were so focused in beating the hell out of each other, he would just pick up the pieces. Unfortunately Shaz, that’s not exactly how it goes. You see, I understand the real reason you hit me in the back of the head. It’s exactly the same reason Malcolm seems so focused to attack me and make sure I’m not in this match tonight.

You know the threat I possess.

The fans boo loudly as Kyojin smirks.

Kyojin: You knew that as I went to walk away, you’d never get a better chance at weakening your biggest threat, the man who you knew would be taking that IWA World Heavyweight Championship from you come Death By Glory. And well done, because I never saw it coming. But once again Shaz:

You’ve failed.

The fans boo loudly again as Kyojin smiles vindictively.

Kyojin: I’m here tonight and I’m ready to compete. I’ll be solidifying my position as the most important member of this company, I’ll be solidifying my position as the Superstar of the Year as I take that title from you tonight Shaz.

And don’t you think you’re going to be getting in my way Malcolm. Those stipulations may have meant I’ll never get another shot if I lose but you two stand to lose so much more if I pin you or make you submit- including you getting fired Malcolm.

Now does anybody remember the first Chaos after Night of Legends? Malcolm tried to get Shaz and I fired. Guess what Malcolm, tonight- I’m going to do the exact same to you. But I’m going to succeed.

The fans boo loudly as an Adonis chant begins. The chant gets Kyojin angrier.

Kyojin: I am the Superstar of the Year- you will listen when you know greatness!

The fans boo even louder but Kyojin chuckles to himself.

Kyojin: Fickle fans. I’ll see you all later on and I expect you all to stand and cheer when I am given MY IWA World Heavyweight Championship.

The fans explode with boos once more as Kyojin walks off screen.

Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall and is for the IWA Blackout Championship! Introducing first, the challenger weighing in at 223 lbs ... Ace Note!!

Mike: I honestly believe almost everyone wants Ace Note to win here tonight. This kid has lots of talent and he would bring prestige to the Blackout championship.

Rocky: The Blackout Champion has added enough prestige to the championship already! Note would just ruin the championship and make it worthless!

Emily Davis: And his opponent ... The IWA Blackout Champion ... Mike Hawk!!

Rocky: Now this is the man everyone wants to win because they know he is the only man capable of being a good champion!

Mike: Hiding in the rafters makes you a good champion?

Rocky: No, but it is mysterious and everyone loves a little bit of mystery!

Mike: Let me call Mystery Inc. then.

Ace Note (Cena) vs. Mike Hawk (Mysterio)
    (Start 00:46, End 12:00)

Mike: Oh my god! That powerbomb was absolutely devastating!

Rocky: Hawk seems like he is totally out of it but I know the champ will fight through this!

Note pulls himself to his feet with the ropes and then makes his way to Hawk. Note grabs Hawk by the arms and drags him to the turnbuckle so he can prop Hawk up against the pads on the turnbuckle. Note backs away from the turnbuckle to the center of the ring, then charges Hawk and hits a low drop kick to Hawk's jaw hard! Hawk slumps down to the mat and Note drags him to the center of the ring and covers him!

One! Two! No!

Mike: And Mike Hawk powers out of it! But can he keep this up?

Rocky: Of course he can, that is why he is the ...

Before Rocky can finish his statement, Note sits Hawk up and then drives a big boot into Hawk's skull, bouncing Hawk's head off from the mat!

Mike: You were saying?

Note covers Hawk once again!

One! Two! Thr-NO!

Hawk gets the shoulder up once again! Note gets to his feet and starts to pull Hawk up, but then Hawk punches Note in the abdomen hard, knocking the wind out of him! Note leans over clutching his stomach and then Hawk nails him with a stiff uppercut to the chin, knocking Note back into the turnbuckle. Hawk gets to his feet, charges into Note and hits Note with a flying crossbody into the turnbuckle hard! Hawk drops back down to his feet, and then hits Note on the side of the head with a swift kick, dropping Note down to the mat!

Mike: Things are looking up for Mr. Hawk now ...

Rocky: When were they looking down?!

Hawk looks down at Note and then to the ropes. Hawk jumps onto the middle rope and springboards off from it and lands onto Note with a lionsault! Hawk rolls back up to his feet and picks Note up, but Note hits Hawk in the jaw with a stiff right hand! Hawk returns the favor with a right hand of his own!

Mike: Now they're going to go at it!!

Rocky: My money is on Hawk!!

Hawk!
    Note!
    Hawk!
    Hawk!
    Note!
    Note!
    Note!

Note gets the upper hand and kicks Hawk in the gut, then tosses him to the ropes. Hawk rebounds and Note lifts him into the air and brings him down to the mat with a massive powerslam! Note gets himself fired up as Hawk slowly gets back to his feet. Once Hawk is standing up, Note grabs him and starts to hoist him into the air for the Carny Driver, but Hawk manages to drop down behind Note's back and runs to the turnbuckle and springboards off of it and flies at Note with a diving crossbody ...

But Note catches Hawk midair! Note hoists Hawk high into the air again and goes to slam him down to the mat but Hawk manages to roll his body down Note's and pulls him into a cradle pin!!

One! Two! Three!!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner and still the IWA Blackout Champion ... Mike Hawk!!!!

Mike: I'm so confused, what the hell just happened?!?!

Rocky: While Note took his sweet time trying to show off, Hawk managed to slide down Note's body and rolled him up with a classic cradle and got the pin! THAT is why he is STILL champion! Aha!!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    A promotional video plays out for IWA’s next PPV, Uprising. After the package has finished, we go back into the arena.

The lights fade down as purple blacklights flash over the entrance ramp while the mashup of Disturbia/Thriller plays... and one purple spotlight lights the way for the entrants...

A woman walks out first, dressed in a sharp, powerful-looking business suit - the skirt and jacket are black, with the button-up shirt a deep and vivid violet... with matching pump heels, a black tie, and a gilded tie pin with the sign of the virgin on it - the entire outfit fits her snugly, doing justice to her curves and figure as a curvy woman. Despite this, a cold and deadly aura flows around her: she is a bigger woman (something along the lines of Lei'D Tapa for those who know her) with an imposing presence, the way she carries herself - like a stalking lioness. And her eyes... despite being behind glasses, her eyes are void of any emotion. Cold as ice.

She stands aside, and from the entrance comes a small man in a long, black hooded coat. His head is obscured by the large hood covering his face... but anyone within a quarter mile can feel the hate... the animosity... the venom that seems to ooze from him like a lethal miasma. The man tugs at his hood to shield his face from the camera as he approaches the ring - swatting one of the cameras away when he feels it's too close. He steps into the ring, followed by the woman in violet who hands him a mic that she took from a stagehand... and the blacklights go off as the normal lighting comes back up...

Archer Black: Do you know... who I am?

Crwod boos, chanting "You're not Blue!"

Acher Black (dryly): You don't say. For you simpletons who can't keep up... I am not Sagittarius Blue. I look like him... no, HE looks like ME. But that's where it stops. I am Archer Black. The True Sign of the Archer.

And right now... I am... *gingerly holds his face* hurt.

Two weeks ago, I was in a match with Christopher Gatling. I had the upper hand. I was ready to take the match and win the day. That was when he realized that he could not beat me with what little skill and cunning he thought he had. And that was when he decided to take my head and smash my face into the ringpost. And as a result...

Archer pulls back the hood on his head... revealing the patch he wears over his eye.

Archer Black: THIS is what I have to deal with. Extensive trauma to my eye and the bone around it. Impaired vision. And constant... CONSTANT PAIN. Of course you like that, don't you? Don't you little sheep?! I hear you out there laughing at me! You stupid little puppets are happy to see me like this!

Just like you're happy to see your little "hero" Christopher Nobody Gatling. Happy to see him drive me into unforgiving steel in the hopes of putting me on the shelf. You hypocrites. I may have just one good eye for now, but I see clearly that he is not the "good man" you see him as. He was willing and ready to take a shortcut to see me fail. Willing and ready to take the low road to win. That's so funny to me, really... *mirthless chuckle* I do something like that, you people have a problem. He does something like that, he damn near gets a medal. Society is truly failing you poor sheep by telling you that some people can get away with crimes that other people can't.

Archer winces and covers up with his hood again as Virgo comes closer to check on him. Archer pauses, taking heavy breaths as he tries to compose himself...

Archer Black: But that is fine. That is why I'm here. I'm here to show you all why society is failing you. To show you that the machine - inside and out - is failing you, as it always has. And so help me, I WILL MAKE YOU SEE. And Christopher, wherever you are: enjoy your tainted victory. You can play the saint all you want - saying you didn't mean to, claiming that this is some ruse or trick... whatever makes you feel better. Because when I get better... your pitiful life is going to get WORSE. I'm going to find you either in the ring, backstage... or at your house in the middle of Buttfuck, Nowhere... and I'm going to hurt you... and beat you... and break you... until everything... FADES... TO BLACK.

The fans continue the barrage of boos as the two simply exit the ring and walk back up the ramp. The camera follows them until they are out of sight, and then focuses back on Lacey Foster in the ring.

Lacey Foster: The following match ... is an INFERNO MATCH!! The ring will be surrounded by fire, and the only way to win the match is by setting your opponent on fire! Introducing first weighing in at 350 lbs ... Ano Doom!!

Cole: This match is going to be intense! The heat produced from the flames could burn the flesh right from your bones, and we're going to have two men who hate each other trying to set each other on fire! I honestly believe that Ano Doom has an advantage in this match up, just because of his other worldly like powers.

Matthews: I'm not so sure about Doom having an advantage, Michael. Doom has been terrorizing Smith for months now, and now Smith has the chance to finally put that torment to rest by burning Doom alive. He could easily end his career here tonight with that rage!

Lacey Foster: And his opponent weighing in at 255 lbs ... Jackson Smith!

Cole: Look at the fire in Smith's eyes ... No pun intended. He looks like he is ready to tear Ano Doom apart! You may be right, Josh. But we will have to wait and see.

Matthews: We are in for one hell of a match, folks!!

Jackson Smith (Taker) vs. Ano Doom (Kane)
    (Start 5:15 End 16:48, Ignore Paul Bearer)

Cole: Doom got right back up, even before Smith! These are the signs Doom needs to look for!

Matthews: Smith may have done more harm than good to himself with that superplex, and it may very well cost him the match.

Doom grabs Smith by the hair and drags him to the ropes and tries to rub Smith's face against the hot ropes but Smith elbows Doom in the gut hard and shoves him away. Smith turns to face Doom but then Doom knocks Smith back into the turnbuckle with a stiff forearm to the jaw! Doom presses Smith up against the turnbuckle with his body weight, and then thrusts his shoulder into Smith's abdomen three times before backing away, then charging Smith and connecting with a knee to the face! The impact is so hard the flames fly high into the air, just barely missing Smith's arm!

Cole: If Smith had any hair left on his arm, they are all gone now for sure!

Matthews: Those flames feel like they are getting hotter each time they rise!

Doom starts to hit hard right hands into Smith's forehead, and then Doom brings his elbow down onto Smith's temple hard! Smith's eye start to glaze over but that doesn't stop Doom from continuing the onslaught! Doom drops down to the mat and backs away a bit, then charges Smith and connects with a shoulder to Smith's abdomen!

Doom makes his way to the middle of the ring again as Smith slowly stumbles after him while rubbing his abdomen. Doom takes advantage of Smith's distraction and goes for a spear ... But Smith catches Doom's head and plants him with a snap DDT! Smith gets back to his feet and grabs Doom by the arms and drags him to the turnbuckle. Smith picks Doom up to his feet and pushes him into the turnbuckle face first and starts to slam Doom's head off from the top turnbuckle! Each time Doom's head hits, the flames pop!

One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!

After ten brutal shots to the turnbuckle, Smith Irish whips Doom into the ropes, and when Doom rebounds off from the ropes, Smith connects with a Rolling Elbow to Doom hard, dropping him to the mat instantly!

Cole: If pinfalls mattered, I think the match would be over by now! There can't be much left in their tanks!

Matthews: Smith must have something in mind to put Doom away here tonight ... Just look at the way he is staring at the flames right now.

Smith smiles as the flames rise high once again, and then he looks down at Doom. Smith lifts Doom up to his feet once more, kicks Doom in the gut and then hoists him into the air, setting Doom up for the Boss's Orders ... Smith turns to the ropes and then slams Doom down onto the top rope with the Boss's Orders hard!

The second Doom lands on the top rope, the flames shoot high into the air and completely engulf Doom! Doom drops to the floor below and rolls around, his singlet covered in flames! The referee calls for the bells as officials start to use fire extinguishers on Doom on the outside.

Lacey Foster: Here is your winner ... Jackson Smith!!

Cole: That was brutal!! Too brutal!! Smith didn't need to set his entire body on fire!!

Matthews: Honestly, I don't think Smith cares! He won the match and he sent Ano Doom one hell of a message!! What a match!!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Backstage again, and Vivica sits on the floor, her back to the locker room wall as she holds the Vanity championship in front of her.

Vivica: I may be missing Daddy, but I still have his words in my heart! Daddy told me that you gotta take what you deserve in this world, because nobody will ever ever give it to you. Stinky Pinky knows, that's why she stole you from me, but I have you again now, and everything will be better. I'll show Daddy just what a Good Girl can do! I know he's watching, even if I can't see him I can feel his love coursing through me!

Vivica shivers, her hand going to her breast as she smiles directly at the camera, a look of seduction tinged with chaos.

Vivica: Ahh Pinky, my dark shadow of rage! I have so much more to teach you, and show you, about what it takes to be a true Princess like me! I showed Juno, but her mind was too fragile for the truth about love. I'll show you though.

I'll show you that your boy Blue can't compare to the love I have for you. He keeps you chained like a beast, and you are, but I know that the best way to temper a beast is with treats and harsh discipline. I tried to give you treats, I even gave you your very own Princess Party, but you cast it all back in my teeth and stole the one toy I told you I couldn't share! Now we get to go on to my favorite part! Where I use discipline to show you just how much I love you.

Vivica cocks her head, her expression changing to one of longing

Vivica: He'll see! Unca said Daddy will be here, cause he never misses an appointment. Daddy will be here and he'll get to see his princess get re-crowned! I know it, because I know as long as I have Daddy's Love, nobody can stop me! So come out to play Stinky Pinky, cause Daddy's Girl is here to show you what happens when you steal my toys!

Vivica lashes out with a boot, kicking the center of the camera lens and immediately breaking it, killing the feed

Mike: Well fans, this has been a night to remember so far at Death By Glory... we have seen twists, turns and countless once-in-a-lifetime moments, but we're not done by a longshot! In fact, this next match is about to revisit an old rivalry between two enemies... both with something to prove and both with explosive personalities!

Rocky: I assume that's your way of saying both chicks are crazy - and you're wrong actually. Only one of these chicks is crazy... Pisces Pink! This girl switches moods faster than race cars switch gears! It's no secret that she's, as you politically correct types like to put it, "severely imbalanced." She's all rainbows and sunshine one moment, then she's tearing doors off hinges and screaming her head off the next!

Mike: True, Pisces Pink does have mood swings - like most women do, Rocky. And you say she's the crazy one - despite the fact that Vivica is the one who is a member of Black Blooded, and as part of that group has been terrorizing the IWA roster for months! Cap that off with the fact that Vivica stole Pisces' IWA Vanity Championship title belt at the last episode of Chaos - do you expect Pisces Pink to take that lying down? We all know that Pisces Pink is a fighting champion - it's been eating her up inside that Vivica resorted to such underhanded dealings!

Rocky: You say "underhanded dealings"... I say "tactical warfare!" Vivica is miles beyond Pink in every way - especially in the IQ department. Vivica knows Stinky Pink can't control her temper, and when she's angry she can't control herself! Oh, and it wasn't "stealing" when she took that belt - Vivica should have never lost that title to begin with, not to someone like Pisces Pink! She just took what is rightfully hers... and tonight, when Pink loses her head and hands herself to Vivica on a silver platter, everyone will know that Stinky Pink never deserved to even touch the Vanity belt!

Emily Davis: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall, and is for the IWA Vanity Championship! Introducing first... from the Mean Streets of Atlanta, GA... Your IWA Vanity Champion, Pisces Pink!

We have an extra large and extra warm welcome from crowd as Pisces Pink enters onto the ramp, holding up the rockstar sign with both hands as pink pyros go off behind her! She bounces down the ramp, ecstatic and excited, as she is showered with admiration from the fans before sliding into the ring...

Mike: Following this young woman's career is similar to a fairy tale, fans... she started out with nothing, led a rough life on the streets... until she was led to professional wrestling care of her inspiration and her companion Sagittarius Blue... and after a lot of time, effort and determination has achieved her championship dream! Also, I got a word from her earlier - she was telling me about the glove she wears on her right hand and the lip prints that are on it... she says that from hereon in, her opponents will be kissing their asses good bye when she swings that fist of hers now!

Rocky: Blah blah blah, big talk for a woman who can barely walk five feet without getting hungry. Look at her - she's an oversized cheeseburger-loving ghetto rat! She freaking lucked up when she got that title - and the fact that our "champion" is a bipolar mess is a travesty! These fans ooh and ahh over her because they think it's cute that she has a freaking mental disorder, or chemical disorder or whatever the hell you wanna call it! Bottom line: it's all a freaking joke, an insult to this company, and only the Princess of Black Blooded can see it undone!

Emily Davis: And introducing next, the challenger... Ladies and gentlemen, this... is... Vivica!

The sound of Guano Apes rings out through the arena, accompanied by a violent chorus of boos... but both are almost completely drowned out by the sound of a raging chopper being pulled out onto the stage! A large Harley Davidson pulls up, black with crimson trim to match the person riding it... Vivica sits astride the steel horse, smiling triumphantly at all in attendance as she holds something high above her head...

Mike: She's - she's got the IWA Vanity Championship title!

Rocky: Of course she has the IWA Vanity title Mikey - she is the rightful champ! The same way that Black Blooded are the rightful champs in any territory they go into, Vivica fits that bill too! She is the feminine version of Dominance Personified! Everything about her screams championship material! Even the way she rides that bike - no normal person could ever handle a bike of that caliber, yet she handles it like it was her first bicycle! Vivica has all the cards going into this match, Mikey boy - just watch Daddy's Girl take care of business now!

Vivica gets into the ring and (eventually) surrenders the belt to the referee (after a lot of complaining... and after Pisces nearly catches her.) Vivica can't help but smile as she sees Pisces' jovial expression go to one of dark rage when Vivica gets in the ring... she licks her lips and winks at Pisces, who simply snarls while making an "I will break you" motion with her hands and her knee. The ref calls for the bell and the match is on!

Mike: Match is under way, gotta think about how this will unfold... Pisces Pink enjoys a size and strength advantage - her usual M.O. is to go straight in, hit hard, hit hard again, and put the contender away... Vivica will no doubt want to keep moving, keep Pisces guessing, and use plenty of mind tricks to force Pisces to slip up...

Rocky: Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, how can you have a battle of wits if your opponent is unarmed, right?

Mike: ... When this is over, I'm going to tell Pisces everything you said about her.

Rocky: ........

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Vivica = Candice Michelle/Pisces Pink = Melina - start at 2:43, stop at 4:43

Mike: What a kickout from Pisces Pink - she tossed Vivica at least five feet away with that force! Pink has been going in pretty constantly on Vivica - we've seen a new tactic from her in using her legs to wear down Vivica, gotta wonder what direction this could take the match in!

Rocky: Like it really matters. Vivica just spooked Pink with that cover - Pink's going to be nervous now, going to know that Vivica can take her down at any time, and she won't be so bold to attack her now! Step one of Vivica's takeover is complete... now for the next step!

Pink is up on her feet quick as lightning, clothesline for Vivica - Vivica bends backwards a la The Matrix and watches the clothesline float overhead - grabs onto the arm, in a fluid motion goes behind Pisces back while holding the arm in a hammerlock position and torques it as hard as possible! Pisces grimaces in pain, but forces Vivica to back off with a wide swing from her free hand. Pisces scowls at Vivica before rushing her - Vivica low bridges the nearby rope - Pisces spills out in a nasty fall to the outside!

Rocky: Well well well, look at that! Pisces Pink lost her cool - just like I said earlier! We all know Pisces fights with her emotions, which is a tremendous liability in this match against Vivica, who fights with her brains. Do the math, it's easy to see where this is gonna go!

Pisces kneels stunned on the floor - a perfect target for Vivica as she slingshots out and lands a double stomp to Pisces' lower back! Vivica doesn't stop there - a sharp kick to the ribs hits Pisces, forcing the breath out of her! Vivica continues the assault, pummeling Pisces' midsection with kick after kick after kick... The ref is up to five with his count - Vivica quickly slides into the ring and does a short little dance... before an "OMG" expression crosses her face...

Mike: That's right - you can't win the title on a count out! If Pisces can't get back in by ten, Vivica will win - but she won't get the Vanity title! Officially, at least...

Vivica slides back out of the ring and grabs Pisces by her hair, trying to lift the big girl... to no avail. She can be seen straining hard, her veins popping in her face trying to lug Pink back into the ring - hand around the throat! Pisces goozles Vivica from the ground - Vivica's face is a mask of terror! Pisces slowly rises to her feet while clutching Vivica, lifts her up - shot to the ribs! Pisces fires off several harsh body hooks on Vivica before tossing her into the ring and following just as the ref reaches a count of eight!

Rocky: That should have been an immediate DQ! Did you see how Pink just manhandled -

Mike: You mean the same way Vivica did to Pink earlier with those kicks, Rocky?

Rocky: Hey, I'm the one who interrupts other people, Mike!

Vivica scrambles to the far corner of the ring as Pisces gets to her feet - and the two women charge at each other...

Pisces Pink = Awesome Kong/Vivica = Takako Inoue - start at 0:07, stop at 3:13

Pink has the seated body scissors in tight, squeezing Vivica for all she's worth...

When Vivica shoots backwards - and drives the back of her head into Pisces face.

Rocky: YEAH! That's using your head Vivica!

Mike: Goodness, that headbutt opened Pisces up - her nose could be broken! What a shot! Vivica may have found a way out of that hold... but at what cost?

Vivica - and everyone else in attendance - freeze in fear as an ear-splitting roar explodes from Pisces Pink. Blood is pouring from her nose, but she doesn't seem scared or upset... if anything, she's nice and ANGRY now. She stands up slowly, wiping away the blood, and slowly walks toward Vivica... Vivica charges in, forearm shot to Pink - Pink staggers, but returns fire with a hook to Vivica's temple - Vivica is down! Vivica tries to scramble away - Pisces grabs her by the legs...

Mike: She's going for the Sign of The Twin Fish -

But Vivica turns over and rakes Pisces in her eyes! Pisces unleashes another deafening roar as she backs away. Vivica runs the ropes, leaps at Pisces with another forearm - but Pisces catches her! Lifts her onto her shoulders - but Vivica floats over and behind her while Pink is near the ropes - locks up Pink's hands and legs -

Rocky: That's the Tarantula! She's got the Tarantula on Pisces Pink!

Mike: It doesn't count to a pin or submission - you can't get a decision from a hold in the ropes!

The ref counts at Vivica to force a break! She releases at four, but smiles as she slinks down from the apron to the floor as she watches Pisces drop to the mat in pain...

Rocky: You just don't get it... The Tarantula is meant to wear down an opponent for the few seconds it's on! This is gonna give Vivica the edge she needs! Pisces is probably so angry now that she won't register the pain until it's too late - all Vivica needs to do is keep wearing and grinding away at Pisces until she finally breaks down!

Vivica slides into the ring and stomps away on Pink's hand while she tries to get to her feet. Pink gets up and swings at Vivica - misses as Vivica ducks under the punch and retaliates with a low kick to Pink's knee! Pink swings again - misses, Vivica with a shot to Pink's aching ribs...

Mike: Now it's the quickness of Vivica taking hold in this match... Pink has the strength, the power to take out Vivica in one hit if she can land one - but Vivica seems to have scouted Pisces, reading her moves, and countering with shots aimed right at Pisces' problem areas! Vivica looks to dissect Pink - wait, looks like she's ready to cap things off here!

Pisces valiantly fires back with a last right hand - and Vivica counters with a high kick to Pisces' head, dropping her! Vivica now to the top turnbuckle, arms spread as she turns her back to the ring...

Comes off with Daddy's Love!

AND CONNECTS!

1!

2!
    Thr-What?!

Mike: Pisces Pink kicked out of Daddy's Love!!! What fortitude and endurance! Vivica is livid!

Indeed, Vivica is not a happy camper - screaming at the ref that he can't count for shit! Pink stirs slowly, holding her aching midsection... and nearby, Vivica suddenly gets quiet. She starts to run her fingers through her hair and across her face... and stares at Pink with empty eyes, while saying "Yes I will... Yes I will..." to nobody nearby...

Mike: And now Vivica seems to be in that place - that dangerous state of mind we've seen her go to when things get bad!

Vivica takes off as Pink staggers to her feet and hits a flying knee to Pisces' face! Pisces stumbles over to the ropes and leans over them, almost falling out to the floor! Vivica goes back to the ropes and comes back for more -

Superkick! A superkick from Pisces Pink stops Vivica dead in her tracks! Vivica is out on her feet not knowing up from down - Pisces Pink shoulders her and screams "HBIC!!!" before planting her with the Head Bitch In Charge!

Rocky: You've gotta be kidding me - NOT LIKE THIS!!!

Mike: Thought you hated that line, Rocky!

Rocky: SHUT IT, MICHAEL!

1!

2!
    NO! Vivica had her hand on the bottom rope!!! Pisces is at a loss for words - sheer epic disappointment! She goes after Vivica - but Vivica comes back with an uppercut from the mat that stuns Pink! She gets up and slashes Pink's face once more before grabbing her in a headlock and running for the corner -

Rocky: YES! HIT THAT BITCH WITH DADDY'S PASSION!!!

Vivica hits the corner feet-first as she flies through the air to drive Pisces into the mat... so it's a bit of a surprise when she gets tossed off! She turns around - just in time to duck another superkick from Pink! Pink turns around - Twist of Fate from Vivica! But Pisces shrugs it off - and instead comes off with a devastating spinning backhand!

Mike: There's that right hand Pink was talking about - the new move she mentioned! She spun Vivica clear around with that move - oh, what's this now?

Right as Vivica finishes her rotation, Pisces picks Vivica up and hits a tremendous side slam back breaker to Vivica! Vivica screams in pain, but Pisces doesn't let go! She then goes from that move straight into something like this...

Mike: My God - what a move! It's like a tidal wave or something - Vivica's out! Pink with the cover!

1!

2!
    3!!!

Emily Davis: Your winner... and STILL IWA Vanity Champion... PISCES PINK!!!

Rocky: NO! NO!!! This is all wrong! Pisces Pink should NOT be the champion! It's a fluke! A failure! A travesty!!!

Mike: Regardless of your opinion, Pisces Pink overcame a tough WHAT THE -

#BennysTeddy