Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    But, for now, let's enjoy Death By Glory.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The camera fades in to the scene where Mandy Moore announces the new IWA Show, Revolution. We the cut to the scene where we see David Ryan for the first time, and a few clips from the draft Lottery.

From within the Chaos, came a Revolution but in that Revolution, came Chaos!

We see clips of The Infection destroying other tag teams, AJ Dixon beating down Benny The Ball, Black Blooded and KJ Punk winning their respective #1 contender’s match and we see clips of Adonis and Kyojin going through the announcer’s table.

In that Chaos, people change.

We see the moments of dissention between Black Blooded, Juno Mercury and her new look, Shaz watching Kyo and Adonis from a chair on the staging area. We also see Mike Hawk sitting in the rafters.

And some people make themselves heard.

Shots of Oscar Layman, Israel Pamich, Matthew Black and Abel flash across the screen.

But no matter who you are, you must be willing to give you life for success. You must be willing to suffer Death By Glory.

The final shot is a split screen of all the champions holding their titles into the air. We can also see David Ryan holding the IWA Championship, as well as KJ Punk, Mr. Black and Mr. Blood in a staredown.

Hersheypark Arena, PA

The cameras fade into the arena and the pyro goes off in time with the theme for Death By Glory. When all the loud bangs are done, you can really hear the fans cheer as the cameras zip and zoom across the arena. Various signs can be seen supporting their favourite wrestlers (and one rather odd poster advertising an IWACreative_Parody Twitter account...) before the cameras focus on the Chaos commentary team.

Mike: Listen to these fans! Hello everybody, I’m Mike James alongside my broadcast colleague, Rocky Reynolds and Rocky what an amazing show we have!

Rocky: Six amazing matches for Chaos with all three titles on the line and I am going to make a prediction tonight, Mike – we will have one title change on the Chaos brand, and it will be when Vivica takes back her title!

Mike: Well, as well as the Vanity Championship match, we have the Blackout Championship match between the defending champion Mike Hawk and the man who coverts his title, Ace Note. And the final title match tonight will be for the World Heavyweight Championship when Shaz defends his title against Kyojin and Malcolm Adonis.

Rocky: And it’s not all about titles, Mike. Sugar and Spice will put that looney-toon Juno back in her place yet again.

Mike: Possibly, Rocky. We’ll also see Matthew Black make his pay-per-view debut against Ryan Wells.

Rocky: And we also get to see a revitalised AJ Dixon take on Athena.

Mike: That’s what Chaos has bought to the table. Now let’s hand you over to our colleagues on Revolution who are also making their IWA pay per view debut, Josh Matthews and Michael Cole!

Michael Cole: Thanks Mike & Rocky! That’s right folks, this is Revolution’s very first PPV, and I am delighted to be bringing it to you live from Philadelphia! I am Michael Cole, alongside Josh Matthews and Josh, what a card from Revolution tonight!

Josh Matthews: That’s right Cole! Six matches, three titles on the line and it doesn’t get much bigger than our main event- three men fighting it out for the right to be the inaugural IWA Champion! KJ Punk and each member of Black Blooded, Mr. Blood and Mr. Black in a triple threat match!

Michael Cole: That will be a great match! And don’t forget about the Endurance Championship triple threat match! Abel and Oscar Layman challenge Darius!

Josh Matthews: That’s sure to be a hell of a match! We’re also see the Tag Team Championships being defended in a Tag Team Turmoil as The Infection have to face KayFabulous, Damaged Goods and Hollywood Homeboys!

Michael Cole: And speaking of tag teams, the best of seven series ends tonight as Pardy Boyz and Extremely Lethal battle it out in a Steel Cage match! What kind of hell can we expect from these four men?

Josh Matthews: Speaking of hell, two men who will hopefully find the end of their differences tonight are Jackson Smith and Ano Doom. They will battle it out in an Inferno Match!

Michael Cole: What a show! And guess what Josh, Revolution is kicking it all off!

Josh Matthews: That’s right! Ivan Draymen takes on Israel Pamich!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Lacey Foster: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first he is "The One Man Dynasty" Israel Pamich!

*The crowd rain down on Pamich with boos as he makes his way to the ring. His only reply being a cocky grin to the crowd, which only serves to increase the amount of boos*

Josh Mathews: The crowd is letting Pamich have it, and he seems to love it.

Michael Cole: Of course he does! He doesn't let these people get to him!

Lacey Foster: And his opponent, weighing in at 200lbs, he is Ivan Draymen!

*The crowd erupts with massive cheers as Draymen makes his way to the ring*

Josh Mathews: Draymen has a lot to prove and a lot to gain in this match as does Pamich. This match is really anyone's to win.

Michael Cole: Really? Anyone? No Josh, the winner will be Israel. Ivan has some good moves for sure, but not enough to beat The One Man Dynasty! Israel is Revolution's Dynasty!

Ivan Draymen/CM Punk VS Israel Pamich/John Morisson

Stop at 5:55

Josh Mathews: Kickout from Pamich!! Draymen looks to be in total disbelief and I am right there with him, how did Pamich kick out of that!?

Michael Cole: I told you Josh, he is Revolution's Dynasty! And that Dynasty cannot be beat by somebody like Draymen!

*Draymen lifts up Pamich's head and runs off the ropes and he goes for a running knee, but Pamich lays down and avoids the shot, Pamich grabs the trunks of Draymen and pulls him down for a rollup pin.

Kickout! Both men rollback to their feet and charge one another, both nailing the other with a clothesline, causing quite the collison. The ref checks on both men, neither able to get right back up. The ref begins to count both men out as the fans boo

Pamich rolls out of the ring and manages to stand up. Draymen is still down as Pamich slides back in. Pamich Springboards off the second rope and connects with a wicked Moonsault. Pamich stands up and raises his arm as the crowd boos him loudly. Pamich begins stomping at Draymen, stomping repeatedly on the right leg of Draymen over and over again before leaping up and dropping an elbow to the leg. Draymen grabs his leg in pain as he crawls to the ropes to get away.

Israel slowly walks up to Draymen, yelling at him and laughing. He goes the grab Draymen, but Ivan kicks him in the face with his good leg. Pamich takes a step back as we see his nose is bleeding, Pamich wipes the blood away as he charges Draymen, but Draymen pulls the ropes down as Pamich goes over the top but manges to stay on the apron. Draymen leaps up and hits a wicked kick to Pamich's skull, which causes him to fall back, but he is still able to keep himself on the apron.

Draymen goes out on to the apron and grabs Pamich, kicking him in the midsection. Draymen puts Pamich in a powerbomb positon, and goes to lift, but can't get him all the way up. Draymen tries again, but can't get the full rotation, so instead lands a devastating Piledriver on the apron*

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT!

Josh Mathews: I think our crowd speaks for everyone watching! That was indeed awesome!

Michael Cole: He could have broken Pamich's neck! How was that awesome!?

*Both men fall to the outside as Draymen looks to be exhausted. Pamich looks like he might be out cold following that massive Piledriver

Draymen starts to move as he reaches up to the apron.
    Draymen is now to his feet, he rolls in the ring and than back out to break the count. He lifts up Pamich and rolls him back into the ring and covers him

3!!!! NOOOO!!!! Just barely was Pamich able to get his shoulder up and the crowd is deffining with the amount of boos that are heard. Draymen is beside himself as he wonders what he most do to beat Pamich. Ivan gets to his feet and walks around the ring, thinking and wondering what he most do next as Israel starts to rise. Ivan looks at Pamich and than smiles before heading to the top ropes*

Josh Mathews: This could end it all! What ever it is Ivan is planning, it might just be enough to pick up the win!

Michael Cole: No!! This can't end like this, it just can't!

*Pamich rushes to the top and lands a striking blow and grabs Draymen. He lift his opponent up and nails a destrutive Gordbuster, planting Draymen on the turnbuckle. Draymen falls over to the mat and looks like he is in serious pain. Pamich pulls Draymen to the center of the ring and goes back to stomping the leg of Draymen, several times before spiking it with a DDT. Pamich signals that the end is coming as locks in a Single Leg Crab. Draymen frantically searches for the ropes but finds none near him. Pamich leans back and tightens the hold, causing an intense amount of pain for Draymen who is literally clawing at the canvas, desperately trying to get to the ropes, and he finally does. The ref orders Israel to break the hold and he does.

Israel gets up and lifts Ivan up, but Ivan pushes him away and drills him with a huge Superkick, both men collapse with Ivan managing to get a cover

NO!! Ivan wasn't able to secure the pin and Israel manages to get his shoulder up. Ivan grabs his leg as it is obviou he is an huge amount of pain. He stands up and stretches his leg, trying to shake the pain as he waits for Israel to get up. Pamich pulls himself up with the ropes, but clearly has no idea where he is. Draymen attempts to run at him, but his right leg gives out nd he falls forward, Pamich turns around and sees what is happening, he quickly kicks the leg of Ivan, and than drills Ivan with A Little Integrity! Israel covers Ivan

3!!

Lacey Foster: The winner of this match, "The One Man Dynasty" Israel Pamich!!!

Michael Cole: Boom! Pamich just laid claim to greatness tonight, this was a huge match and a huge win for Revolution's Dynasty!

Josh Mathews: Impressive indeed, Pamich did win tonight and proved why he belongs here, but you have to give credit to Ivan, he was damn impressive tonight!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The cameras cut backstage to show Revolution General Manager David Ryan standing in his office. He has a smile on his face as he watches a television showing Israel Pamich celebrating in the ring still. The door opens behind him and in walks Chaos General Manager Smokey. The two men shake hands and Ryan speaks first.

David Ryan: So, how about that for an opening match? Two young, hungry competitors going all out- both men are definite stars of the future. And it’s down to Revolution. This pay-per-view is off to a great start- and it’s only the first match!

Smokey leans back against David's desk and crosses his arms.

Smokey: Ah, yes. Pamich and Drayman. That would be a programme I booked...what...six months ago? And you've just made sure a carbon copy of it has been presented on Revolution. Great way to be unique, David.

Both are indeed very worthy of opening a show but beyond that...well, that is open for debate. Now you want to talk about the future, let's talk about Matthew Black. See, unlike Pamich and Drayman, Black hasn't been around for what seems like a thousand years without achieving anything. This guy is new and has actually made an impact to get himself noticed and a spot on the pay per view. Speaking of impact, he goes up against an impact player like Ryan Wells. Now that is a tasty fucking match.

Ryan smiles and nods his head.

David Ryan: That's a hell of a match Smokey! Two guys who are hungry that are ready to go up against each other for everything they have. And as for what you said about Pamich and Draymen, I just knew there was unfinished business there to be resolved- business that you left unresolved.

But don't worry! Because you are sure right, Black against Wells will be a hell of a match- but it won't be hell. No, that'll be what Jackson Smith and Ano Doom can expect tonight when those two square off in an Inferno match! That's right, one of these two behemoths are going to be set alight tonight. Now if that doesn't put asses in seats, I'm not sure what will.

Smokey chuckles.

Smokey: Asses on seats? Toilet seats, maybe. Let's face it, that is what we call a 'piss break' match. You've got the egomaniacle versus the egomaniacle. No David, what you want to put asses on seats is a marquee attraction. Something primetime. I'm talking about AJ-Fucking-Dixon.

Over the last few weeks, AJ has shown a new, dominant and aggressive side to him that has placed him head and shoulders above a lot of people. I like it when people make themselves noticed and that is what Dixon has done and if he keeps this up, then he is someone I see leading us into the future.

And best of all, his opponent tonight is just as amazing. Athena has matched Dixon every step of the way. This match was the easiest bit of booking I've ever had to do. Get a feud that's hot, shove it in a ring, throw in a wildcard element like Kaige Chamberlain as referee and watch the dollars roll in.

Ryan returns the chuckle.

David Ryan: The man-bear-pig against the original thug with a self-proclaimed asshole in the middle? Big booking there Smokes! I've gotta admit, you've done wonders with the two weak links to The Infection!

Ryan rolls his eyes.

David Ryan: But speaking of The Infection, we're going to see the real version, Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X, defend their Tag Team Championships in a Tag Team Turmoil! Four hungry teams fighting it out for the gold in a three match gauntlet! Now tell me THAT isn't good booking!

Smokey: Oh yeah. Amazing booking. Instead of giving one rightful team a chance to fight for the gold, let's throw everybody in to the mix. Don't tell me; one of those teams is just a couple of guys you grabbed off the street, right?

Piece of advice for you, kid: one on one feuds is where the money is. People love to get invested behind someone they can connect with. Let's take Ace Note, for example. Young up and comer in this company with an amazingly bright future. Our fans have connected with Ace on a personal level and as a result, they rally behind him.

And in the opposite corner, we have Mike Hawk. The man who lives in the dark, is an amazing champion and I am certain will hold the World heavyweight title one day. It is a basic light versus the dark deal, but if you give two talented guys an opportunity to make it their own, you end up with gold.

David Ryan: See, that's the difference between Chaos and Revolution- Revolution is the home of opportunity! We give people who deserve shots at the gold right away- you guys have to make all of your competitors jump through hoops. I give them all easy routes and it makes for a better backstage atmosphere. After all, I'm not the one with the vote of no confidence against me.

And carrying on that booking, I gave Abel, Chris Diamond and Oscar Layman opportunities to gain shots at the Endurance Championship- and they all won. When Abel & Diamond cheated however, I made certain there was only people who truly deserved the shots at the title- and Abel proved to me that he did deserve the shot by beating Diamond cleanly.

So now, Darius has to defend against two worthy opponents in Abel and Oscar Layman. Simple booking, great end deal.

Smokey: Triple threats are a good idea if you have three big names who can hold their own in the ring. While your three guys could hold a decent match, the triple threat match I have booked for the World Heavyweight Championship will be fan-fucking-tastic. You've got Shaz, who has held on to the belt since cashing in his money in the bank contract by defeating the best we have, Kyojin who was screwed out of his title shot back when IWA first debuted and is looking to put that wrong right, and Malcolm Adonis, who is a proven fan favourite for his skills and persona.

Add to the mix the stipulations I've added a couple of weeks back and all of a sudden, you have three guys who are not only fighting for a belt, not only fighting because of the competitive nature that is born within these guys, but also because their futures could be affected by who wins and who loses. Now you tell me that isn't the perfect main event!

David Ryan: Triple threats are great, but I disagree that it's the perfect main event. The perfect main event is tonight's main event- which will see the very first IWA Champion crowned. Let's take a second to look at the big picture here.

Three men- one of them the biggest fan favourite we have in this entire company and the man who was crowned the very first IWA World Heavyweight Champion nine months ago. He's also the face of Revolution itself...KJ Punk.

And then, the other two- one of the most dominant and most successful tag teams in the entire world, but the very thought of a World Championship is threatening to break that tag team apart. Black Blooded are on the ropes and the entire internet and wrestling community has been asking the question, 'what will happen next?' The very thought of Black Blooded not being together is something that both shocks and intrigues people- and they can't wait until the main event tonight where men will be men, and boys will be boys.

But the final man standing will be the IWA Champion. THAT is a match worthy of being called a main event.

The two GM’s are disturbed when Smokey gets a tap on his shoulder. As he turns, the camera pans over to the right to show Mandy Moore and the fans give off a mixed reaction for the CEO of IWA.

Mandy: Daniel, you haven’t forgotten that you are on probation, have you?

Smokey just looks at Mandy.

Mandy: Well, your five weeks are up. Next week on Chaos, you will find out whether you get to keep your job or not.

Mandy walks off screen and Smokey looks back at David who has a subtle smile on his face. Smokey scowls and storms out of the office.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 210lbs, Matthew Black!

Mike: I tell you what, from all the new blood that’s come into IWA recently, Matt Black is the one that stands out the most to me. The fact that he has stepped up to a man like Ryan Wells shows that kid has balls.

Rocky: You say balls, I say lack of common sense.

Emily Davis: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 293lbs, Ryan ‘The Freak’ Wells!

Rocky: Strength, speed, precision – all the qualities you need to be a great competitor. Future champ is Ryan Wells.

Mike: Wells is impressive, and since his heel turn he has become more noticeable but let’s not write off-

Rocky: Blah, blah, blah! If you love Matt Black so much, why don’t you go into that ring and propose to him?

Black/Jericho vs. Wells/Batista
    Start at 02:51, finish at end.

Start at beginning, finish at 02:14

Mike: Wells has been relentless on the back of Black.

Rocky: And it is a great strategy. Focus on the back, you take away a sizeable chunk of the offense.

Wells picks up black to drop him with another sidewalk slam, but Black spins over the shoulder of Wells and lands on his feet. Wells turns straight into a knife edge chop from Black. The crowd “Woos!” in response. Black throws a right hand and it lands on the skull of Wells. Black runs back into the ropes, bounces off and runs into Wells. Wells staggers on his feet as Black runs back into the ropes, bounces off and nails Wells with a flying forearm, knocking Wells to the floor.

Wells gets back up, but is knocked down again by Black. Wells gets up again as Black runs into the ropes. He bounces off and jumps to land a cross body...

Rocky: Bahahahahahah!

Mike: The strength of Wells is scary.

Wells catches Black. He throws Black onto his shoulder, but Black is fighting it. Black drops down behind Wells and drops him by driving a shoulder into the back of Wells’ knee. Black gets up onto his feet and immediately goes straight for the Sharpshooter!

Mike: He’s got it locked in!

Rocky: C’mon, Wells! Get to the ropes!

Wells immediately starts clawing his way to the ropes and grabs the bottom rope in no time at all. Black releases the hold as the fans start to cheer his name. Black runs towards Wells as Wells gets back onto his feet. Black jumps, but Wells catches him in mid-air!

Mike: Spinebuster!

Wells immediately goes for the cover.

Rocky: This is over!

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Black pops a shoulder up! Wells stays on his knees looking at the ref in disbelief.

Mike: Wells can’t believe it was two.

Rocky: I’m not surprised. Black was almost put through the ring with that spinebuster.

Wells look down at Black for a moment longer before getting to his feet. His picks up Black and puts his head in between his knees.

Rocky: Here it comes! Freak Attack baby!

Wells lifts up Black, Black sits on the shoulders of Wells, Wells walks around the ring with Black held up in the air, but Black drops down behind Wells with a sunset flip and rolls up Wells!

One...
    ...Two-no! Wells kicks out straight away! Wells immediately gets up on his knees and starts laying right hands into a groggy Black’s head. Wells picks up Black, Irish whips him into the corner, goes straight in, but Black kicks his feet up and hits Wells on the jaw. Black runs forward and knocks Wells down with a clothesline. Wells gets back up, and is knocked down again. Wells gets back up and is kicked to the stomach. Black gets behind Wells, locks him up – PUMPHANDLE SLAM! Black pins Wells as the fans cheer!

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Wells kicks out.

Mike: Damn that was close.

Rocky: Pish posh, Mike! Wells has it in hand!

Black gets back on his feet and kicks Wells in the head once. Then a second time. Then a third.

Mike: My God! Wells is getting pummelled in the head but he’s made his way to his feet!

Black now starts throwing punches. One, then another, then another. Black runs at the ropes, but is followed by Wells and is booted in the stomach. Wells locks up Black – FREAK ATTACK!!!

Rocky: Yes!

Wells drops down for the cover.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Thr-no! Black puts his foot on the ropes!

Rocky: C’mon, ref!

Mike: It’s the rules. Black is still in this.

Wells argues with the ref for while before turning to climb a turnbuckle.

Mike: Since when did Wells go high?

Rocky: All in his repertoire, Mikey!

Wells crouches on the top rope shouting at Black to get up. For what seems like an age, Black uses the ropes to drag himself up and stumbles into the middle of the ring. As he turns, Wells launches off the ropes.

Mike: Yes! Black reversed it! THE HUMBLER!!! THE HUMBLER!!!

Rocky: No!

Black drops down for the cover.

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Three!

The fans explode with cheers as Black slumps off Wells.

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, Matthew Black!

Mike: He’s done it. What a great showing by Black here.

Rocky: Fair do’s, he won the match but let’s face it, Mike; it was one lucky counter.

The camera focuses on Black who is still laying on his back exhausted.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Dwayne Warren appears on our screens, grinning idiotically at the camera and he is alongside Chris Diamond, still clearly fuming from last week on Revolution. The fans erupt with boos as Diamond appears

Warren: Thanks for joining me, Chris. I suppose the question on everyone’s lips is, how do you feel that you were caught off guard and forced into a match for your spot at tonight’s PPV which you eventually lost?

Diamond: Well, quite honestly I’m not surprised that a question like that is the only thing these people can think of. What a stupid, stupid question! How do you think I feel? Ever since Night of Legends, I have been on a roll on Revolution. I beat the Endurance Champion, these people’s new idol, Darius. The next week on the same show, I beat that walking nutcase Oscar Laymen and let’s face it, neither of them should have had any complaints about being beat by the better man.

Diamond takes a breath, trying to compose himself

Diamond: But NOOOO, Darius had to do what he does best. He couldn’t just shut his trap and put his ego to one side, no no no NO! He bitched and whined to Mr. Dave Ryan and he got his way, as usual!

Warren: What do you think of Mr. Ryan as a GM, are you satisfied with the appointment of Mr. Ryan so far?

Diamond: I was, Dave was doing a fine job. But he made the fatal error of bowing down to the demands of one of his Champions. A champion, mind, who has been pinned four times since Night of Legends, so I think that highlights the fact he shouldn’t really be Champion. The fact Dave Ryan backed me into a corner this past Tuesday was a joke and someone should do something about it!

Warren: But you can hardly complain, after all, Abel still beat you on Revolution and he was put in the same position as yourself?

Diamond: D-Wayne, watch your damn mouth or I’ll knock every single one of your teeth out, capiche? Well, two things. One: I am almost sure big Abel knew about this match before it happened, courtesy of D. Ryan. Why do I say this? Think about it, when Abel came out, he didn’t seem mad that he was stripped of his place, no he was pleased. I think any smart man could work that one out for themselves. Two: Earlier in the day, I had this killer headache and couldn’t get to bed, so I took a bunch of sleeping pills. BUT, they only kicked in during the match and that’s how I lost, I fell asleep thanks to those tabs while I was in Abel’s submission manoeuvre. It’s gut wrenching, isn’t it?

Warren: So anyways Chris, who do you actually believe will win tonight, now that you aren’t involved?

Diamond: Who do I think will win? Who gives a crap when The Prodigy ain’t involved in the outcome, that’s what I’m saying! But despite me not being in the Endurance Title match tonight, I will be the name on everyone’s lips by making my presence known. Trust me when I tell you D-Wayne. This isn’t over.

Diamond walks away, not elaborating on his final statement as Dwayne stares after him.

Warren: Thanks for your time, Chris.

The cameras cut back to Mike & Rocky.

Mike: What a night, ladies and gentlemen! We've had a series of intense matches here at Death By Glory - nonstop action and high drama... and it's going to continue right here with this next match! All of us here in IWA have been following the path of Juno Mercury -

Rocky: Yeah, her downward spiral you mean! Little Irish lass came to IWA with big hopes and dreams, but got shown the error of her ways. It was Sugar and Spice, IWA's "glamour girls" if you will, who tried to get her the message - but wouldn't you know it, the broad just has a mental breakdown... and now we have ANOTHER Oscar Layman on our hands!

Mike: If you want to be straight about it, Rocky, it was Sugar and Spice who did their best to break poor Juno... they targeted her for weeks on end - both physically and emotionally... and drove her to a point we have never seen her at before...

*A video package plays, summarizing and recapping the trials of Juno Mercury at the hands of Sugar and Spice... and her gradual descent to her current state... culminating with the scene from the last Chaos, where she is shown in the room made into a shrine to her new muse and savior - Jeff Hardy!*

Mike: And now here we are - Juno has accepted the challenge from Sugar and Spice for a match here at Death By Glory, where she will be taking them both on to exact vengeance for what they put her through!

Rocky: If that makes you feel better, Mike. From where I'm sitting, Juno wasn't strong enough to stand up to Sugar and Spice... and in this business, it's sink or swim. Juno couldn't swim, so she sunk straight to the bottom! And now she believes that Jeff Hardy is her... guardian angel or something?! That should tell you a lot about Juno right now - and I don't know about her chances in this match...

Emily Davis: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a handicap match set for one fall! Introducing first, from New York... the team of... Sugar and Spice!

The crowd boos loudly as Sugar and Spice come out onto the stage, posing back-to-back before making their way down the ramp - sneering and jeering at the fans on the way to the ring.

Mike: Just look at those two...

Rocky: I know right? Two of the most beautiful and dominant Bombshells of IWA! Talking about some dangerous curves there -

Mike: I'm talking about how spiteful and mean they are! They don't even have any respect for these fans! And they have even less respect for the other women in the back! How do they expect to succeed here with that attitude?!

Emily Davis: And introducing next... their opponent, from Belfast, Northern Ireland... The Irish Hand Grenade, Juno Mercury!

The arena goes dark and gives way to a psychadelic light show as multicolored lasers dance across the stage... and Juno Mercury steps out, clad in ring gear similar to the Charismatic Enigma himself - long-sleeved shirt, black pants, even the white-and-black ring boots... and complete with a signature custom face-paint job! The crowd gives up a hearty pop for her as she races down the ramp...

Mike: Listen to these people... they still believe in Juno! They know she can overcome this!

Rocky: Yeah, just like they know the Tooth Fairy was a good movie - wait, what is this crazy broad doing?!

Juno dashes into the ring - and jumps right onto both Sugar and Spice like a woman possessed! Spice goes down from an elbow to the face, Sugar tries to get away - Juno has her by the hair! Sugar is slung to the mat, hitting the back of her head! Juno immediately goes to work with the boots, stomping away at Sugar and Spice like she's trying to put out a fire! Spice rolls out of the ring, the ref considers trying to break things up, but after seeing Sugar take a body slam care of Juno, opts to just do his job, not be a hero, and call for the starting bell!

Mike: And now the match has officially begun! Juno with the very early advantage, taking the fight straight to Sugar and Spice - a smart opening move! Catch the pair off guard, wear them down early and finish this match as soon as she can!

Rocky: Smart? That girl has the smarts of broccoli! She just bum rushed the two most dangerous women in IWA - with no regard for her own safety! If she's trying to be like Jeff Hardy, she's off to a damn good start: no thinking, just diving right in!

Sugar narrowly escapes a leg drop from Juno as she rolls away and gets to a vertical base... Juno goes to grab her, Sugar cuts her off with a knee to the gut, whips her to the ropes - goes for a clothesline - Juno runs under, goes to the ropes on the other side and comes back - jumping clothesline to Sugar! Sugar goes down hard, comes back up - Juno with another clothesline! Sugar gets yanked up by Juno - slashes at Juno's eyes - Juno stumbles away - Sugar catches her with a Manhattan drop, then whips her into Sugar and Spice's corner, following in with a nasty running body punch before tagging to Spice!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Rocky: This is the part where Juno comes face to face with reality... see, there are TWO opponents for her right here. And they can tag out to each other when they need to! Juno! She gets to tag out to... oh, what's that? She DOESN'T HAVE a partner here? Well how about that? Looks like she gets to take an assbeating here at Death By Glory huh Mike?

Mike: It is a stacked deck against Juno, no doubt but -

Rocky: Stacked my ass! The only things stacked out there right now are Sugar and Spice! Juno went into this knowing what the hell was waiting for her! She is a blind, crazy and irresponsible fool - chalk this up to Sugar and Spice teaching her yet ANOTHER lesson here tonight, if she can be bothered to learn from it!

Spice grabs hold of Juno's hair and runs to the opposite corner to bash her face into it - Juno pushes her off! And just as Spice turns around...

Juno Mercury = AJ/Spice = Layla - start at 1:33, stop at 3:15

Mike: Wow - what a submission from Juno! I didn't know she -

The submission attempt doesn't last long - Sugar quickly runs in with a mafia kick to Juno's head, causing her to drop and release the hold! The ref is calling for Sugar to get back out of the ring, and Sugar (unhappily) obliges... after delivering another kick to Juno's quad!

Rocky: See, this is why Sugar and Spice are so dominant, so dangerous... they work as a unit, as a team! And they know how to create openings - Sugar gave Spice something to work with on that kick to the leg muscle of Juno - now watch a master at work!

Spice immediately picks up where Sugar left off with several nasty stomps to Juno's leg muscle, each causing Juno to squirm in agony. She goes to lock in some sort of leg hold - Juno with a sharp kick into Spice's face! Juno pulls herself up on the ropes...

Mike: Juno needs to get something going here, fans... With her mobility hampered, her high-speed arsenal won't be a factor here, and she'll need to OH MY GOD!!!

The crowd collectively gasps as Spice comes up behind Juno, lifts her and flips her over the top rope - and straight out to the floor outside!

Mike: Dear God - Juno landed on her neck and head! That fall - somebody needs to go check on her!

Rocky: Don't worry - here comes Spice to make sure she's okay! *troll face*

Spice slides out of the ring and stalks over to Juno as she lies on the floor. She kneels next to her cooing in her ear "Are you okay sweetie?" Runs her fingers through Juno's hair - almost longingly... lovingly... before grinding her face into the floor. "Don't worry sweetie... it will all be over soon" Spice seems to coo as she tries to destroy Mercury's face... The ref is counting to try and bring the two back into the ring - he's at three (started a little late from watching Spice being disturbing...) Spice hops back into the ring, telling the ref that she's back in the ring and everything is cool... While Sugar comes around and stomps Juno's face into the floor! Then she quickly books before the ref looks back - all the ref sees is a bloody Juno trying to make sense of where she is out on the floor...

Mike: This is DESPICABLE. Those girls have tortured and nearly disfigured Juno Mercury out there! Now Spice is just going to sit back in the ring and take the easy count-out win after leaving Juno for dead out there!

Rocky: And how is this different from anything you see every week? Huh? This here is just how a winning strategy plays out. Juno had an awkward fall - should really watch her step, Spice went to make sure she's cool, and Sugar even came over to say hi, and now Spice is chilling in the ring. Find me a spot in the rule book that says this is illegal, huh?

The ref is at eight... Juno twitches...

The ref is at nine... Juno is still...

The ref is at - Juno sprang back into the ring at the last millisecond!!! Spice's eyes nearly bug out from surprise!

Mike: There it is! The tenacity, the sheer willpower of Juno Mercury!

Juno's face is a mess with smudged face paint and blood, but it can't hide the rage in her eyes! Spice tries to run her down, but is taken off her feet by a running shoulder block from Juno! Juno hits another shoulder block on Spice to lay her out! Sugar runs interference - Juno hip tosses her straight onto Spice! Runs to the ropes - comes off with a springboard moonsault... ON TOP OF SUGAR AND SPICE AS THEY LIE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER! The ref counts the pin -

Mike: Incredible! DOUBLE PIN!!!

1!

2!
    Th-NO! Both Sugar and Spice kick out from the pin! Juno wearily looks at the ref and pleads "It was THREE!" She stumbles back to lean against the ropes...

Rocky: No it wasn't, you silly chica - it was TWO. TWO, do you understand "two"?

Mike: That rush of offense took a lot out of Juno - especially after her leg took all that punishment! But she has to find a way to capitalize now, while the iron's hot! There may not be another chance!

Sugar rolls out of the ring as Spice groggily gets to her feet... Juno grabs her and hooks her up for -

Mike: TWIST OF FATE! SHE'S GOING FOR -

But Spice pushes Juno away and with what little strength she can muster dives to tag in Sugar!

Rocky: Now it's on! Sugar's fresh and raring to go! She's the more physical of the two, loves to just brawl and swing if she can... and Juno's all worn-down and beat up and all... now THIS will be FUN!

Juno = Mickie James/Sugar = Maryse - start at 2:32, stop at 7:27

Juno lays in the fists on a downed Sugar with rapid-fire ferocity as the ref yells at them to bring it back into the ring! Juno picks Sugar up by her hair, brings her over to the ring - face slam into the apron! She then tosses Sugar into the ring and goes to follow - but is cut off by Spice as she delivers a running kick to Juno's quad! Juno crumbles onto one knee - Spice with a dangerous kick to the back of Juno's head! And amazingly Juno shoots right up - elbow to Spice's face! Juno grabs Spice and hits a belly-to-back suplex on her - slamming the back of her neck onto the ring apron!

Rocky: Somebody stop this madwoman! She's - she's gone insane! She'll kill them!

Mike: It's kill or be killed in this situation - Juno's fighting the odds like her life depends on it... and it just might! Juno back in the ring - can she end this before her injuries and the numbers game catches up to her?!

Juno starts in on Sugar with rights and lefts - Sugar pushes her away, tries for a clothesline - Juno ducks, goes for a neckbreaker - Sugar escapes, jumps high - hurricanrana! But Juno plants herself and blocks the throw... instead holding Sugar by the legs, lifts her up - and puts her down with a liger bomb! The count -

1!

2!
    Thr-NO! Sugar kicks out! Juno gets up and tries to lift Sugar...

Mike: Her leg! Juno's leg gave out! It buckled from all the damage! This may be it for her!

Sugar sees her opening and drags Mercury to her feet in a front facelock -

Rocky: SUGAR RUSH DDT! Calling it right now - game, set, match!

But it's not to be - in a freak show of strength, Juno lifts Sugar and back body drops her! Juno flinches from the pain coursing through her leg, but pays it no mind as she gets Sugar back up - and sets her down with a Twist of Fate! The crowd is in a frenzy as they watch Sugar's face bounce off the canvas! Juno staggers up, feeling the agony searing through her body... then looks at the nearby turnbuckle...

Mike: No need to guess what's on her mind here - if she's following Hardy's M.O. there's only one proper way to end this!

Slowly, Juno ascends the turnbuckle as the fans chant wildly... "SWANTON! SWANTON! SWANTON!"

Rocky: Aw come on man, really? She has to cop someone else's shine now, is that it? Come on, this is a travesty!!!

Mike: This could be the highlight of the night! The Swanton is known to end matches - and this one is going down in the books if Juno can pull this off!

Juno stands perched on top of the turnbuckle...

She leaps!

Mike: Dear Lord! SHE MISSED!

Sugar was pulled out of the way - by Spice! Juno crashes and burns hard! Spice shakes Sugar to snap her back to reality before being shooed out of the ring by the ref! Sugar crawls over, goes for the pin...

Mike: NO! NOT LIKE THIS!

Rocky: Dammit Mike I HATE YOU ALWAYS SAYING THAT!

1!

2!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Thr-WHAT?!?! JUNO KICKS OUT! JUNO KICKS OUT!!! Sugar is so shocked that she falls back lying on the mat, looking at the ceiling trying desperately to figure out just how the holy fuck is this happening! She labors to pull herself back to her feet...

Only to see that Juno Mercury is already on hers. And is waiting for her. Sugar can't avoid the gut kick, the setup for the Twist of Fate -

But she DOES push Juno into the referee! The ref is bowled over! Juno stumbles back, trying to figure out what to do - when Spice blindsides her with a running dropkick! Juno is knocked into the corner! She comes roaring back out -

Mike: You can't be serious! SUGAR JUST HIT HER WITH A LOW BLOW!

Rocky: Don't worry, the ref will call it! Oh that's right - HE DIDN'T SEE IT!

Sugar drags the near-dead Juno Mercury to her feet...

SUGAR RUSH DDT!!! Juno Mercury is mercilessly spiked into the mat! Sugar sits up for a moment, looking out at the thousands of angry fans... before she slowly lolls into a lackadaisical pin - just after Spice rouses the ref and points him to the action!

1!

2!
    3!!!

Emily Davis: The winners of this match... SUGAR AND SPICE!!!

Mike: I do NOT believe this! Juno Mercury had this match won! She fought off Sugar and Spice despite all the torment and pain they put on her -

Rocky: She didn't fight hard enough Mike. She lost! SHE LOST! The end! And now she has to live with that for the rest of her miserable -

Juno slowly, slowly had been crawling to her feet as Sugar and Spice celebrate in the middle of the ring, bathing in the boos of the crowd... Sugar and Spice weren't paying her any attention.

They were when she dropped them both to the mat! Both girls hastily scramble as Juno cleans house - Sugar tries to go on the offensive - Juno very simply rakes her face deep before palming her head and tossing her over the top rope - directly onto Spice! The ref approaches Juno to try and reason with her... but when Juno turns around, and the ref sees the stone cold look in her eyes, he once again makes the smart move and leaves the ring.

Mike: ... I don't like where this is going. That look in Juno's face... I think...

Rocky: Yeah I agree. It's time for her meds! Either that or she's impersonating Hardy on one of his more "altered state of mind" nights. Just call security and have her carted to the nearest padded room, she'll be cool.

Mike: Poor woman... what's been done to Juno Mercury here at Death By Glory?

There's a lot of hubbub backstage - stagehands are going to and fro getting things ready and prepared, with the occasional fan running around with a backstage pass looking for a wrestler to talk to... generally, a big night with big night feel.

That vibe gets broken like fine china when Pisces Pink stamps through, anger written all over her face. Everybody else stops in the hall and simply looks at her, the same way small woodland animals stop and stare silently when something big and dangerous is nearby. Pisces slowly looks around and makes eye contact with everybody, her temper rising by the second as she is on the verge of doing something everyone else will regret...

???: Pisces, calm down!

Pisces' temper immediately drops a few notches with the arrival of Sagittarius Blue, who quickly stands beside her and holds her hand reassuringly....

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces... I know you're a little bent out of shape with what's going on with Vivica... I'd be pissed too if she ran off with my belt. Believe me! But that's exactly what she wants: She wants you to be as angry as you can be! Because, babygirl, when you're angry, you won't think clearly. You'll make mistakes. And that's what Vivica is looking for! Don't play her game, Pisces. You know in your heart of hearts that you don't need that belt to be a champion. The Vanity title does not define you... YOU define IT.

Pisces' eyes clear up from the red haze of rage she was in...

Pisces Pink: ... You're right, babe. I... I just thought I was done with that bitch. I want this to be over. I want Vivica to get the fucking point -

Sagittarius Blue: And that's what you're going to do tonight. You're going to go out there and stomp her clean into the dirt! Because YOU are Pisces Pink - and YOU are the IWA Vanity Champion - NOT HER. The same way I got over my problems - like finally putting Domino in my rear-view mirror - is the same way you can deal with Vivica. And just like your little Royal Rockstar is finally ready to find new challenges and push new boundaries... SO. CAN. YOU.

Pisces Pink breathes deep and finds her center. She looks around and sees all of the people from before - who are still frozen with fear like real-life marionettes.

Pisces Pink: It's okay everybody! I'm calm now! For real!

Sagittarius Blue: She's good, guys! As you were!

With a big sigh of relief, everyone goes back to their hustle and bustle as Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue continue on, ready for what lies ahead...

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    *The Stage Explodes with Fire and the crowd gives a mixed reaction*

Josh Mathews: The fire, the music, we know who is making his way to the ring! It's Abel!

Michael Cole: Thank you for pointing out the obvious Josh, not like we didn't already know.

Josh Mathews: Well, recapping things, Abel defeated Chris Diamond in a last chance match to make it to this Triple Threat, and as we saw earlier, Diamond is not happy about it.

Michael Cole: Why would he be Josh? He and Abel had already earned their spots, but Dave Ryan had to overturn the matches and make them earn it again, this time against each other!

*The crowd erupts at the them as Oscar LayMichaels makes his way to the ring*

Josh Mathews: Looks like we are going to get som HBK action tonight, Cole!

Michael Cole: Ha Ha, very funny Josh. This guy is a joke and I cannot believe he is competiting in this match tonight!

Josh Mathews: Hey, he was the only one to earn his spot without cheating Cole. That is why he is here tonight!

*The crowd goes wild as The Champ makes his way out to the ring. He holds the title high as he stares down his challengers*

Michael Cole: I just hope that tonight, we see Abel win and become Champion. He is much better suited that Darius and Layman!

Josh Mathews: LayMichaels, Cole. I don't think Abel is winning tonight, I am firmly behind the Champion.

Lacey Foster: The Following contest is a Triple Threat Match, for the IWA Endurance Championship! Introducing the challengers, first weighing in at 497lbs, he is "The Burned" Abel!

*A mixed reaction for the Monster who keeps his eyes firmly on Darius*

Lacey Foster: And introducing next, weighing in at 212lbs, he is Oscar LayMichaels!

*The crowd cheers as LayMichaels does the HBK pose in the center of the ring*

Lacey Foster: And their opponent, weighing in at 245lbs, he is the current, reigning and defending IWA Endurance Champion, he is Darius!

*The crowd goes wild as Darius hold the title high above his head. He walks over and hand it to the ref as we get this match under way*

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Abel/Angle VS Oscar LayMichaels/HBK VS Darius/Cena

*Abel hold the ankle lock in tight, but LayMichaels is on the apron, he leaps off the ropes and flies, drilling Abel with an elbow drop and causing him to break the hold. Darius rolls out to the mat as LayMichaels get back to his feet.

LayMichaels heads back to the top and the crowd is getting real loud now, LayMichaels looks around a bit, seemingly a bit nervous. Finally LayMichaels leaps off the top rope and nails the signature elbow drop to the heart, he kip-ups and heads to the corner, pound his foot on the mat, as Abel starts to rise LayMichaels stomping gets faster and BOOM! Sweet Chin Music to Abel! The crowd is going insane as LayMichaels just falls on to Abel and covers him

3!! NO Darius is in to break up the cover!!*

Josh Mathews: Oh my god! We were just mere seconds away from crowing a new Endurance Champion!

Michael Cole: I cannot believe I am saying this, but thank god for Darius!

*Darius lifts LayMichaels up, but LayMichaels is quick with a right hand, and another and another, he goes for a clothesline, but Darius ducks underneath and runs off the ropes. LayMichaels turns around as Darius comes back as is hit with a huge Spear from the Champion! Cover from Darius

2.944311385, NOOOOO!!! LayMichaels kicks out!! Darius is in total disbelief and is looking at the ref asking if he is sure. The ref tells him it was 2 and Darius cannot believe it, he looks over and see Abel starting to stir and he smiles a wicked kinda smile as he get to his feet. Darius moves to the corner and readys himself, yelling for Abel to get to his knees, the crowd is going wild caus they know whats coming. Abel gets to his knees and Darius takes off, going for the Punt Kick, but Abel moves out of the way. He gets to his feet quickly and grabs Darius from behind and executes a massive Release German Suplex, with Darius landing directly on his head.

The crowd lets out a huge boo at the move as Abel drags himself to the cover, but LayMichaels is there to break it up quickly before anything happens. LayMichaels and Abel get up and trade blows

LayMichaels
    Abel
    LayMichaels
    Abel
    LayMichaels
    Abel
    LayMichaels
    Abel
    Abel
    Abel
    Abel

Finally Abel nails a Throat Thrust that causes LayMichaels to lose his footing and Abel takes advantage and kicks him in the midsection and connects with the AbelBomb. He covers LayMichaels

Kickout! Abel stands up just as Darius charges him, Abel moves and Darius takes out the ref with a Spear. Darius is shocked and turns around and right into a Chokeslam from Abel.*

Josh Mathews: Abel is the only man standing, and the includes the ref! He can't get the pin!

Michael Cole: We need another ref!! Somebody get your ass down here right now!

*Abel stands in the ring, looking towards the entrance ramp yelling for another ref to come down. The crowd starts to get loud and boo as Abel turns around and get nailed with a chair to the skull, the man holding the chair is none other the Chris Diamond. Abel drops to his knee and looks up and Diamond who smacks him again. The boos from the crowd turns to cheers as a mysterious figure hops the guard rail and charges the ring, Diamond quickly exits and the cameras reveal the mystery individual*

Josh Mathews: That's Jason Alexander! What the hell is he doing here!?

Michael Cole: He is stopping Diamond from extracting revenge is what he is doing!

*Jason helps Abel to his feet and the former partners look at each other and than at Diamond. Diamond quickly heads to the back, but is followed by the duo who charge after. The ref starts to come to and sees only Darius and LayMichaels, both of whom are still out. The ref looks for Abel, but doesn't see him.

Darius starts to get to his feets, shaking the cobwebs a bit he sees LayMichaels getting up and Darius runs at him and connects with The Punt Kick! The crowd goes wild as Darius goes for the cover

3!!*

Lacey Foster: The winner of this match, and STILL the IWA Endurane Champion, DAAAAAAARRIIIUUUSSSS!!!!!!

*The crowd goes wild for Darius as he gets to his feet and is handed the IWA Endurance Championship. He holds it high over his head and looks down as sees Oscar slowly getting up. He reaches out and helps him up and raises his arm and the crowd cheers*

Josh Mathews: A huge match and huge win for the Champion! Not to mention, look at the respect being shown between two individuals.

*Darius walks over and raises the title high. Oscar looks at Darius and shakes his head he prepares to leaves but stops. He turns around and rushes behind Darius and low blows the Champ. The crowd boos Oscar as Darius drops to the ground. Oscar grabs the Championship and looks at Darius, Darius slowly gets to his feet, but Oscar turns him around and than drills the Champ in the face with the belt*

Josh Mathews: My god! What the hell has gotten in to Oscar Layman?

Michael Cole: I have no idea, but the sure don't like it!!

*Oscar hold the IWA Endurance Championship high above his head as the crowd boos him. He tosses the title back on to Darius and exits the ring, the crowd booing him as he does.*

Josh Matthews: Well we need to move on. Let’s head to the back to Revolution’s resident interviewer, Dwayne Warren.

#BennysTeddy