Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    *Cameras go backstage where the crowd cheers as they see Jackson Smith smiling from ear to ear while walking back to his locker room. Before he gets there, he is stopped by a voice*

???: Hey! Wait up!

Jackson: Well, look who it is, it’s Dwayne. I guess I am going to do an interview. Alright, give me your questions.

Dwayne: Okay… What in the world just happen out there!? Why did you set the ring apron on fire?!

Jackson: Calm down, just calm down, I know what happen out there was a major surprise to everyone tonight but, I have my reasons. Reason #1, I did it because I wanted Doom to feel what I have felt these past couple weeks, feeling shocked and pissed off all at the same time. Reason #2, since Doom likes fire so god damn much, I decided to give it to him. Hell, if he can play with fire, why can’t I?! Why not give him the taste of his own medicine, right?

Dwayne: Right…I mean okay *clears his throat* Anyway, last week Doom called you an idiot and an egomaniac, what’s your response?

Jackson: My response!? My response is this….FUCK DOOM! How can he of all people call me an idiot!?? This is the same cyborg who also said it was my fault I loss, that he has his emotions in check, that also looked like he belonged in a special ed class after he celebrated his win. So as far as I am concerned, his opinion is fucking irrelevant. You see that TV over there * Jackson points to a smashed TV down the hall* That’s Doom’s doing after he saw a segment of me and Alex relaxing in the Bahamas. His emotions is all over that TV, emotions in check my ass aha. Also you want to talk about egos Doom, well look in the mirror dumbass, you have more of an ego than I do, in fact I don’t even have a damn ego! It’s called being confident in yourself about what you can do but, since your head is so far up your ass, you don’t know the difference!

*Crowd cheers*

Did you hear want he said to me last week Dwayne, let me remind you, *clears throat* “I tell the truth and do whatever I decide, to whoever” If that doesn’t scream egomaniac, I don’t know what does. And he wants to talk about truth…Truth?! You want to hear some truth Dwayne, Doom thinks he is in control of this whole thing but after tonight and last week he is not in control, he is not even in the driver’s seat. We are both fighting for the wheel and right now, I have one hand on it.

Dwayne: Interesting, speaking of last week it looked like you and Doom were about fight all over the arena but, a wall of fire interrupted things. What do you make of that?

Jackson: You got to be kidding me…..It’s fucking simple! Doom is a bitch who’s scared, which is understandable, I mean who doesn’t get scared when they are about to get their ass kicked *smirks*. The only reason why he thinks he is pulling the strings is because of distractions. Just look what happen before I got tossed through a flaming table, a lighting bolt struck, in our match at Night of Legends, Alex mysteriously shows up attached to a rope hanging 20 feet in the air, and then there is last week, a wall of fire. It’s pretty obvious to me that the only reason that mofo keeps having the advantage and the reason he is questioning my nickname is because of fire and lighting.

All of that will give anybody the edge over someone, hell I bet if Captain Amazing did that, he would have the advantage over Doom. The fact is, Doom’s all so called “victories” are bullshit!

Dwayne: Alright! Last question, how do you think Doom is going to retaliate?

Jackson: I was waiting for that question, he is going to do what he does best, he is either going to causes fires or cause a distraction, in fact, he is probably going to set my locker room a blaze… while I am in there. *Dwayne eyes gets wide* Yea crazy right but remember you are dealing with a man who is 50% Demon, 50% Cyborg *rolls eyes*, I don’t even know why he said that, it’s not like we haven’t seen his ass before, and again, I’m an egomaniac!?? Ha! Just to let you know Doom, I will be waiting and I will be ready!!

*Crowd roars in approval as Jackson walks off screen*

Dwayne: There you have it folks, Jack- *Before he can finish Jackson comes walking back and snatches the microphone away*

Jackson: Oh and one more thing….If you ever threaten me about Alex or if I even here her name coming out of your pussy ass mouth….NEXT TIME, THE RING APRON WON’T BE THE ONLY THING GETTING SET ON FUCKING FIRE!!

*Jackson throws the microphone down before storming down the hall to his locker room as Dwayne looks at the camera shocked and speechless as we head to another commercial break.*

Commercial Break.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Revolution folks! And up next, Chris Diamond has a huge opportunity!

Josh Matthews: Earlier tonight, Oscar Layman, Abel and Diamond all issued a challenge to Darius for the Endurance Championship and David Ryan has announced all three will have opportunities over the next three weeks- starting with Diamond tonight!

Michael Cole: That’s right- whoever beats Darius in the next three weeks will have an Endurance Championship shot at Death By Glory!

Josh Matthews: That means the match could be a singles match, a triple threat or a fatal four way match!

Chris Diamond!

Lacey Foster: The following contest is set for one fall, and if Chris Diamond wins, he will advance to the Endurance Championship match at Death By Glory! Introducing first, weighing in at 231 pounds, he is The Prodigy, Chris Diamond!

The fans boo loudly as Diamond slowly makes his way down the ramp. He slides into the ring and stands on a turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent.

Michael Cole: Diamond was very impressive last week and in fact, wasn’t the man pinned in the main event. I don’t even see why he isn’t just handed a shot at Darius.

Josh Matthews: Because Diamond didn’t beat Darius! He needs to prove he deserves a shot.

Michael Cole: He’s The Prodigy! That’s why he deserves a shot.

Josh Matthews: Well, we’re gonna find out next!

Darius

Lacey Foster: And his opponent, from Albany, New York! Weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the current Endurance Champion, The Innovator of Insanity, DARIUS!

The fans cheer loudly as Darius explodes onto the stage. He holds the Endurance Championship up high as the fans cheer again, before making his way down to the ring.

Michael Cole: Darius lost last week so to me, this should be for the Endurance Championship.

Josh Matthews: I disagree Cole, Diamond didn’t win.

Michael Cole: Well you would think that.

Josh Matthews: But he has a hell of an opportunity here.

(Darius= Edge)(Diamond= Orton)

Michael Cole: Spinning Powerslam from Diamond! Can he get back into it?

Josh Matthews: This is his best opportunity!

Diamond turns around and immediately goes after Darius, laying into him with right stomps. He keeps stomping on Darius until he is by the corner, where Diamond backs up as Darius picks himself up on the corner. Diamond runs forwards and connects with the high knee! He follows up with a bulldog to the centre of the ring and stands up, taking in the boos from the crowd.

He smiles as he turns back around to a fallen Darius and drags him up by his hair. He pushes Darius back into the ropes and whips him across the ring, connecting with a dropkick on the rebound. He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

NO! Kickout!

Darius throws the shoulder up as Diamond furiously pounds the canvas. He immediately grabs Darius and goes for the Prodigy Lock (Kimura Lock), but Darius manages to squirm away and kicks Diamond in the gut from the floor. Darius is quickly back to his feet and picks Diamond up, connecting with a spinebuster! He backs up to the corner and begins to signal for the Spear.

Josh Matthews: Darius looking to end it here!

Michael Cole: Be careful Diamond!

Diamond finally reaches his feet as the referee checks on him, and Darius runs forwards, Diamond pulls the referee in front of him and Darius catches the referee with the Spear! He’s shocked by Diamond’s actions as the ref rolls out of the ring. Diamond kicks Darius below the belt and connects with a DDT! He covers.

Josh Matthews: Diamond just caused himself trouble!

Michael Cole: There’s no ref!

Diamond realises there’s no ref and climbs out of the ring. Instead of going to the referee though, he makes his way over to the timekeeper’s position and grabs the Endurance Championship. He slides into the ring once again as Darius is beginning to get up. Diamond begins to size Darius up and waits as Darius gets up. Diamond runs forwards but Darius catches him with a Spear! He covers Diamond, but there’s still no referee!

Darius realises this and climbs back to his feet. He looks around the ring and locates the referee, climbing out of the ring. He grabs the referee and places him onto the apron, before sliding back into the ring as the referee begins to move. Diamond though, is back to his feet and has the Endurance Championship once again in hand!

Darius approaches Diamond and Diamond turns quickly, slamming the Endurance Championship in the champion’s face! He throws the title out of the ring as the referee is finally beginning to get back to his feet, having not seen what just went down. Diamond drops down and covers Darius as the referee slowly counts.

One!

Michael Cole: YES!

Josh Matthews: NO!

Two!

Josh Matthews: Not this way!

Three!

Josh Matthews: DAMMIT!

Lacey Foster: Here is your winner....THE PRODIGY! CHRIS DIAMOND!

The fans boo loudly as Diamond smirks and climbs to his feet. He looks down at Darius before mimicking the title around his waist. Darius begins to move as Diamond demands the referee, who has climbed to his feet, hold his hand up high. The referee does so as Darius begins to use the ropes to stand up.

Michael Cole: Diamond is going to Death By Glory!

Josh Matthews: He cheated!

Michael Cole: What are you talking about Josh? He won the match!

Josh Matthews: By cheating. He got a title shot by cheating Cole.

Darius is finally back to his feet as Diamond notices it and quickly drops Darius with a Diamond in the Rough (RKO)! The fans boo loudly as Diamond laughs. He exits the ring and backs up the ramp as the referee checks on Darius.

Michael Cole: And that’s how you send a message!

Josh Matthews: I hope Diamond gets his ass kicked at Death By Glory.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

The Insane-O-Tron goes nuts with static before a voice is heard.

Narrator: We cut away from the tonights viewing to bring you this important news bulletin! After much debate on internet forums, in which countless members made derogatory statements regarding Captain Amazing, the man himself has called a press conference to silence any doubters that may be out there, spreading lies and mistruths about the greatest super hero in modern history! Let us head there right now!

A press conference is laid out, many flashing cameras go off and a repeated clicking noise fills the air as Captain Amazing waddles onto a podium that has been erected for him! Upon closer inspection the podium has clearly been reinforced, no doubt to house the mountain of muscle that hangs from the waist of Captain Amazing. Before he begins, his theme tune plays.

Captain Amazing: It has come to my attention that many so called internet trolls have taken issue with the way I conduct myself! They call me a fraud, a failure, fat! Hah! The notion that I, Captain Amazing am not all that I claim to be is nothing but misguided nonsense, conjured up by evil doers and miscreants hell bent on destroying the world! I put it to these foolhardy.. fools.. that I am more the capable of great feats of strength! Unmatched displays of speed and agility! As well as possessing the stamina of a thoroughbred horse! Why, just the other day I accosted five.. NO.. six! Six armed robbers as they made off with a McDonalds cash register! How did I react so quickly? Because I had been staking the place out all day! My Amazing sense was rumbling and I just knew that I had to be there! It had nothing to do with food.. I assure you..

Captain Amazing looks out at the gathered journalists and strikes a super hero pose!

Captain Amazing: I see in your eyes, the same doubt that would cloud my own mind were I to hear such wild claims! But fear not gentle beings, I have recorded evidence that I, Captain Amazing, am the strongest man in the world! Roll the footage!

Footage is played of Captain Amazing in someones backyard wrestling with what looks to be a small child holding a chocolate bar. After a few moments of struggle, Amazing gains the upper hand, using his amazing Stomach of Truth to butt the child.. or worlds smallest giant.. to the ground, retrieving the chocolate bar for himself. The footage continues as Amazing addresses the gathered crowd.

Captain Amazing: Do not let appearances deceive you! That is no ordinary child! That was Professor Hazardous Danger himself! The most dastardly chocolate thief known to man! The battle was tough, he was deceptively strong, but Captain Amazing prevailed! And to the victor, the spoils!

More footages plays behind Captain Amazing, more than he bargained for as the older brother of the child he had stolen candy from appears in shot. Amazing stands tall, refusing to back down from the skinny, pimple faced teenager, after all he is afraid of no man, especially not a poor misguided lackey to an evil genius! After refusing to return the chocolate, Captain Amazing turns to run, showing the pathetic whelp of an accomplice mercy he surely doesn't deserve! Unfortunately for Amazing, the older brother lands a cheap shot, sending him tumbling to the floor, seconds pass before the jiggling stops!

Captain Amazing: Wait.. what the!? Stop the footage! Stop it right now! *wheeze* That is doctored! Someone is setting me up! No man can stand against the mighty tide that is Captain Amazing! *wheeze* The strongest.. *wheeze* fastest.. *wheeze*.. man in the.. *wheeze* world! Get out! All of you! I must return to the..

Journalist: Fat Cave!?

All of the journalists break out into laughter.

Captain Amazing: Shut up! Or i'll.. I'll.. Go to hell all of you!

Narrator: And with that, Captain Amazing uses all of his fabled speed and agility to exit the podium with lightning pace! What next for our caked crusader? Tune in next week as his IWA debut draws ever closer!

Commercial Break

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Michael Cole: And now folks, it’s time for our main event of the evening!

Josh Matthews: After a great night of action no less, we’ve got one more hell of a match on the go!

Michael Cole: That’s right Josh, earlier tonight, we saw Damaged Goods and KayFabulous made their way down to the ring and issued challenges to be the number one contenders to The Infection and The Tag Team Championships!

Josh Matthews: David Ryan quickly sorted it out by booking our main event here tonight between both teams with the winners advancing to Death By Glory!

Michael Cole: I don’t think it matters who wins, The Infection will NOT lose their Tag Team Championships.

Josh Matthews: I don’t know about that Cole. Both Damaged Goods and KayFabulous are great tag teams and could dethrone Van and Ramon.

Damaged Goods!

Lacey Foster: Ladies & Gentlemen, it is time for our main event of the evening! The following contest is a tag team contest set for one fall, and the winners will advance to Death By Glory to face The Infection! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 555 pounds, accompanied to the ring by their manager, Sebastien Schweizner, the team of Gaileo and Gommenta! DAMAGED GOODS!

The fans give Damaged Goods a mixed reaction, with more boos than cheers, as they make their way down the ramp. The three men climb into the ring and Schweizner hold Gaileo & Gommenta’s arms up.

Michael Cole: These two were tag team champions from Thirst for Blood until Last Resort, a total of five months!

Josh Matthews: They were fantastic and that’s why they possess the skills to dethrone The Infection!

Michael Cole: They may be good, but they’re not THAT good.

Josh Matthews: Well, they have to get past KayFabulous anyway to even get the shot.

KayFabulous!

Lacey Foster: And their opponents, from Pipestone, Minnesota! Weighing in at a combined weight of 493 pounds, the team of Ron Macoonie and Skyler Drek! KAYFABULOUS!

The fans cheer loudly as KayFab make their way out through the curtain. They make their way down the ramp, before climbing into the ring. They stand across the ring from Damaged Goods as they await the start of the match.

Michael Cole: I still don’t see how these two are even in this company.

Josh Matthews: Cole, these two grew up loving wrestling! They’re like the new Edge and Christian!

Michael Cole: Josh...I’m warning you now...NEVER compare these two to Edge and Christian again.

Josh Matthews: They could be yet Cole, you never know.

(Kane= Macoonie)(Drek= Bryan)(Ziggler=Gaileo)(Show=Gommenta)
    (stop at 9:38)

Michael Cole: Gaileo kicks out of the big boot!

Josh Matthews: I thought Macoonie had him there!

Macoonie grabs Gaileo by the hair and drags him up. He places Gaileo into KayFab’s corner before laying into him with a few body shots, before hitting a big right hand to Gaileo’s head. He tags in Drek who jumps over the ropes and connects with a dropkick to Gaileo in the corner. Drek grabs Gaileo and connects with a bulldog from the corner, before running and using the ropes to hit a lionsault! He covers.

One!

Two!

Th-NO!

Gaileo throws the shoulder up as Drek quickly is back to his feet to get the fans pumped up. He runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes, as Gaileo sits up. He connects with a dropkick and Gaileo rolls to the outside. He stands up and walks around outside as Drek in the ring runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes, going for the suicide dive, but Gaileo moves and Drek hits the barricade! Gaileo rolls into the ring and stands up, tagging in Gommenta, who drops to the outside and grabs Drek. He throws Drew into the ring and slides in after him.

Michael Cole: Gommenta looks set to be in control right now!

Josh Matthews: Drek has to show some character here to get out!

Gommenta drags Drek up to his feet and places him against the neutral corner, hitting a massive slap to Drek’s chest. He grabs Drek and throws him across the ring angrily, before turning around and waiting for Drek to get up. He runs and goes for a big boot but Drek ducks under and bounces off the ropes, hitting an Enziguri on the return! Both men are down centre of the ring as Macoonie begins to get the fans to clap for Drek to get back up.

Gommenta is quick to tag in Gaileo who grabs a rising Drek by the left foot and holds him back. Gaileo laughs but he stops laughing soon enough as Drek spins around and delivers a kick to Gaileo’s head! He dives and tags in Macoonie as the fans explode. Macoonie runs in and hits a massive clothesline to drop Gaileo. Gommenta looks to get back in the ring but Macoonie is quick to stop him with a Spear!

Macoonie turns back around to a rising Gaileo and backs him up to the ropes. He whips Gaileo across the ring and looks for the European Uppercut but Gaileo connects with a kick to the gut. He goes for and connects with the G-Drop (Double Underhook Piledriver)!

Michael Cole: G-Drop! That’s gotta be it!

Josh Matthews: But he’s too laid out to make the cover!

Both men are down centre of the ring, with Drek beginning to move on the outside and Gommenta doing the same on the other side of the ring.

The Infection!

The fans immediately begin to boo as The Infection walk out to the stage.

Michael Cole: Here come our Tag Team Champions!

Josh Matthews: What are they doing out here?

Michael Cole: Scouting the competition obviously!

Josh Matthews: Well not by the looks of it!

Ramon & Van begin to make their way down to ringside and slide into the ring as both Gaileo and Macoonie begin to get up. Ramon smashes Gaileo in the face with his Tag Team Championship as Van does the same to Macoonie! Drek runs into the ring but Ramon drops him with a Money Maker (Codebreaker)! Gommenta slides into the ring but Van kicks him in the gut and picks him up for a huge Vanhammer, causing him to slide out of the ring.

Lacey Foster: This match has been ruled a double disqualification!

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Back in the ring, Ramon & Van hold their tag titles up high, before Ramon rolls Gaileo & Macoonie out of the ring with his foot. Van literally kicks the remaining person out of the ring and demands a mic from the side. He is given 1 but not before he can be a total dick about it and rip it from the persons hand and he then leans over the ropes in the middle ring and lifts his title high into the air which doesn't get a very good reaction. He milks it for a few seconds before placing it on his shoulder once where it belongs.

Van: God damn it I hate repeating myself! How many god damn times are we going to have to tell you before you all realise that what we say is the god damn truth!

It. Is. Fact.

We have saved this division from these teams and you all should thank us for no only giving the tag team titles a sexier design but proving to you all how inferior this division was before we were around!

You honestly mean to tell me that to mark the beginning of the division on revolution...the #1 contending teams are the team we've not only taken the titles from but also retaining and humiliated over and over again...And the blogging Twitter team?!

We have just literally prove again that you 2 are not deserving of having a match-up against even a handicap match against me and Carlos...Yet alone a match for these shiny titles! No team in this division deserves to be in contention for these titles. Not 1! We alone stand a top of the mountain and we alone shall stay at the highest for as long as we truly want!

*Ramon can then be seen nodding his head in agreement as Van finishes speaking. Carlos then receives the mic from his amigo Van and begins to speak.*

CAR: My name.. My name is Carlos Alberto Ramon! I am the face of Revolution. The face of the Latino community and IWA's resident bad guy, El Bandido! I am also one half of the reigning and defending best tag team of any generation in wrestling.. with this guy *Points to Van.* The Infection!

*Ramon begins to smirk as the crowd noise raises with boo's and jeers.*

CAR: Oh! I'm also the reigning... Voted!... Award winning Champion of the year! But you.. You all already know that!

*Ramon winks at the crowd before flashing his cocky smirk as the crowd again start booing.*

CAR: Here's another thing you all know.. This man! My friend. My partner, my amigo! Van Hooligan is telling you the truth! He's telling you what you all already know and yet you choose to ignore his words and boo one of the best champions in history.

For shame! For shame indeed! What me and Van say, should be taking as gospel. You see.. people may hate us, people may be jealous of us.. But one thing people should all do.. Respect us! Respect him and respect me! We tell the truth. We told you when we arrived here things would never be the same.. Were we telling the truth?

*Van leans forward as Ramon points the mic to his lips.*

Van: Yes!

CAR: We told you we would run the tag team division and do we?

*Once more Van leans in and Ramon places the mic close to his lips.*

CAR: We told you we would beat Damaged Goods and become the new! Tag Team Champions! And did we?

*Van does the same again and says..*

CAR: So there you go! We can be called many things.. But liars are not one of them! The best wrestlers. Yes. The best looking guys on the roster, Yes and Yes again. You see, we tell the truth and right now.. We are telling you, this match did not matter. Oh.. but it's the main event! No! No chico's.. We! We are the main event. We are the reason you people are here.. We are the reason you! Yeah you! The Blonde.. We are the reason you are here! You.. Yeah the geek with the glasses, wearing the Darius shirt.

Look bichano, life's clearly bad enough for you.. You look like the third member of KayFab. Them spots, those teeth.. come on speccy, make life easier on your self and get yourself a real shirt.. An Infection shirt!

*Ramon flashes another cocky grin as the crowd is booing and the young male fan begins to shout abuse.*

CAR: The point still remains. You are all here because of us... Dave Ryan is here because of us! This company is still standing and growing because of who?

*Crowd begin chanting various names from Punk to Kyojin*

CAR: Yes! Yes, you guessed it. Because... Of.... Us! Because we are the best and that's why we didn't need this match.. It's been a waste of time. These two teams.. these... perdedores estúpidos! They don't need to fight and bore all of you with there "Wrestling Skills" *Ramon and Van both laugh as Carlos finishes of that sentence.* Because none of these teams can beat us.. There is not a team alive today that could beat us.

However, we understand that the people want to see me.. Carlos Alberto Ramon! Him.. Van Hooligan X! In action and so we need opponents so here's what we are going to do.. Dave Ryan, chico. I know you are back there watching. Next week you can come out here and address your mistake last week.

That mistake being that you didn't put us in the running for the new world title instantly there and then when we come out.. However, You were nervous. You were starstruck by me and Van once again. We get that.. So think of this as your Redemption! Oh.. And I'm not talking about that Z rated show Punk used to fight on either. We are giving you another chance to start Revolution how it should have been started.. with you coming out here and declaring me and Van in the match.. competing for the title at Death By Glory!

*The crowd heavily boo now as Van and Ramon nod there heads and smile.*

CAR: You have one week Chico! One week to make things right.

We are the Infection! There is... No... Cure!

*Carlos then throws down his microphone and the crowd burst with boo's and jeer's once more. All there negativity and hate being aimed at the tag team champions who don't have a care in the world and hoist there tag team titles high in the air.*

Josh Matthews: Well our main event just got completely ruined.

Michael Cole: What a message sent by The Infection! They just proved themselves as the best tag team in the world.

Josh Matthews: I’m not sure that’s too true Cole.

Michael Cole: Well whatever you say Josh, that’s all we have time for folks! We thank you for joining us and tune in next week to continue witnessing the Revolution!

We get a final shot of The Infection holding their titles in the air as the Revolution logo comes up in the corner before the screen fades to black and the IWA logo flashes across.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Blog Entries
    Filler #1

EWNCW are pumping out a PPV tonight. Should be a great one!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Filler #2

Looks like the Fantasy WWE Fed is doing a show today too.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Filler #3

But today is Sunday.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Filler #4

And you know what that means.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Filler #5

It's time for Sunday Night Chaos!

#BennysTeddy