Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mike: After crowning new tag champions, it’s going to be hard to keep up this great momentum we have here at Last Resort, but this next match is something that has been brewing for a few months now.

Rocky: Yeah. Ever since January, these two have shared words of disdain with each other, and now..they finally get the chance to rip each other a part.

Mike: Honestly, I don't have money on either man. I have no clue who is going to walk away the winner. This could be a game changer.

Emily Davis: This match is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 225 lbs, hailing from Pittsburgh, PA, he is the JBW Intercontinental Champion, Chris "So Fine" Divine!

Chris Divine comes out from the back, to a massive pop from the fans. He stands at the top of the ramp, as he raises the title up, and pyro's fall. He lowers it back to his shoulder, as he makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring. He goes to a corner, ascending to the second rope, as he poses once more. He hops down, as he looks at the ref.

Emily Davis: His opponent, weighing in at 197 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, Artemis Eclipse!

Artemis Eclipse walks out now, with something on his shoulder.

Mike: Wait...is that...

Rocky: That is the former ICW X-Treme Championship!

Mike: Well Eclipse was the final champ. I'm surprised he has held onto it for this long.

Eclipse makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring. He climbs the corner, where he looks around and smiles at the championship on his shoulder. He hopes down, as he takes the title and sets it in his corner. Divine hands his championship to the time keeper on the outside, as the ref looks, and signals for the bell.

Chris Divine(Orton) vs Artemis Eclipse(Punk)

(start at 3:55, end at end)

Mike: Dang, he still can't put Divine away!

Rocky: Oh come on! That should have been three!

Eclipse gets to his feet, as he gets right into the refs face. Eclipse is saying 3, but the ref is saying 2. Eclipse grabs his head in anger, as he turns, shoving the ref. The ref stumbles back, but comes right back, shoving Eclipse! The two men are in each others faces again, as Eclipse turns. He immediately ducks, and Divine takes the ref out with a flying clothesline!

Mike: oh man! Divine was going for Eclipse but got the ref!

Rocky: What an idiot!

Divine gets back to his feet, as Eclipse grabs Divine, irish whipping him into the ropes. Divine hits the ropes, bouncing back, as Ecipse ducks the arm of Divine, wrapping his arms around Divine's waist. Eclipse is behind Divine, as he grabs the arms, and drives Divine into the mat with a tiger suplex! Eclipse is back up, as Divine is down. Artemis is grinning, as he rolls out of the ring. The ref still isn't moving, as Eclipse goes to the announce table, and grabs a chair. He takes it, sliding it into the ring. Divine is slowly getting to his feet, as Eclipse grabs the chair. Divine is to his feet, as he turns, and is bashed over the head by Eclipse! Divine goes down hard, as Eclipse looks, seeing the ref still down. Eclipse then yells for Divine to get to his feet, as Divine slowly stirs. Divine is on both of his knees, as he looks at Eclipse, a little blood pouring from his forehead. Divine motions for Eclipse to bring it, as Artemis bashes Divine over the head once more, busting him open even more. Eclipse throws the chair to the outside, as Artemis goes to the ref, trying to revive him. The ref comes somewhat to, as Eclipse rolls Divine over, going for the cover.

1......2.......3NO!

Rocky: What the hell!?!?!?!

Mike: Divine got his foot on the ropes, Divine got his foot on the ropes!

Eclipse sits up, smiling. The ref looks at Eclipse, and says 2 once more. Eclipse is enraged, as he pulls Divine to the center of the ring. Eclipse is to his feet, as he looks at the ropes. Eclipse goes to the corner, as he grabs the top rope, and leaps to the top. He turns, facing Divine who is still laying.

Rocky: Corkscrew Shooting Star Press!

Mike: Divine moves!

Eclipse flies off the top with the spectacular move, but right before he lands, Divine rolls out of the way and Eclipse crashes and burns! Both men are down, as the ref checks, and then begins the count.

1................2................3............... .4..............5..............6..............7... ............8........Divine is using the ropes to get to his feet...........9....Divine is up, and the count is broken! Eclipse is slowly stirring, as Divine charges, and nails Eclipse with a nasty clothesline! Divine reaches down, lifting Eclipse up, and sends him straight into the corner. Divine charges in, and pancakes Artemis in the corner with a massive dropkick! Eclipse stumbles out, as Divine is up, and grabs Eclipse.

Mike: reverse DDT!

Rocky: No!

Divine pulls Eclipse back for the reverse ddt, but instead, Eclipse leaps into the air, and spins in the hold, and turns it into a modified spike ddt! Eclipse is back up, as he looks at Divine's blood on his chest. Eclipse runs at the ropes, and charges back, and nails a running corkscrew shooting star press! Eclipse hooks the leg.

1.....2.....!

Eclipse is going apeshit now, as he gets to his feet. He signals for the end, as Divine is slowly getting to his feet. Divine turns, as Eclipse nails Divine in the gut, and pulls him in. Eclipse lifts Divine into the air for a powerbomb, but then spins Divine on Eclipse's shoulders.

Rocky: yes! yes! This has so much win!

Mike: No!

Rocky: Eclipse with I'm Shipping Up to Boston!

Eclipse grabs Divine, and goes to drive him down, but Divine uses the momentum, and turns the move into a roll up!

1......2.....!

Eclipse kicks out right before 3! Divine is back to his feet, as is Eclipse, as it seems like both men have their second wind. They immediately begin to trade blow for blow.

Divine!
    Eclipse!
    Divine!
    Eclipse!
    Divine!
    Eclipse!
    Eclipse!
    Eclipse!

Artemis has the upperhand, as he grabs Divine who is now against the ropes, and irish whips Divine across the ring. Divine hits the ropes, bouncing back, as Eclipse catches Divine, nailing a sidewalk slam! Eclipse hooks the leg.

1......2...!

Eclipse gets to his feet, as he goes to the corner. he is pumping himself up.

Mike: What is he doing?

Rocky: I think he calls it, requiem for a dream, aka shining wizard!

Divine is slowly getting up, as he is on his knees. Eclipse charges. !!!!! Divine moves, as Eclipse misses. Artemis is back to his feet, as he turns. Divine InterventNO! Eclipse pushes Divine off, and into the ropes. Divine hits them, and bounces off, as Eclipse nails Divine in the gut hard! Eclipse lifts Divine into the air for a powerbomb, but flips him around! Divine immediately hops off the shoulders of Eclipse, jumping infront of him, and as he comes down, Divine grabs the head of Eclipse and nails...
    Mike: Divine Intervention! Divine Intervention!
    Divine plants Eclipse, and rolls him over.
    1.....2......3!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, Chris Divine!

Divine rolls over, as the fans explode in excitement. Divine sits up, and slowly gets to his feet. The ref grabs Divine hands, and raises it in the air.

Mike: Well Eclipse came to IWA hoping to make a statement, and now, he leaves a loser.

Rocky: It's bullshit. Eclipse should have won. Imagine it. Artemis beating Divine, and then leaving IWA without a single loss. It would have been epic!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The Insane-O-Tron cuts to the interview set where we see Seth grinning into the camera. IWAs resident interviewer gets the smallest of pops before starting to speak.

Seth: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Jman!

Still lacing his boots, Jman awkwardly walks into frame to a gigantic pop. Seth waits for him to finish before firing away.

Seth: Jman, the contract signing between you and Kyojin for your match tonight became extremely heated. Where does that animosity come from?

Jman: That was just two guys who feel like this is their last stand, Seth. I respect Kyo’ a great deal and, deep down, I think he feels that way about me but we’re both so invested and we’ve both done so much to each other beforehand that it makes for some combustible elements. You saw that at DFI, on Chaos the week after and last week.

Seth: What about last week? Why Superkick Kyojin to end the contract signing?

Jman: It’s like boxing or MMA, man. Early in a fight, or before a fight in our case, you want to see how your opponent reacts to your power. For eight days, Kyo had to sit around and taste that kick. Tonight, we’ll see how he reacts.

Seth: Speaking of reactions, have you thought about what happens if you lose tonight? Could this possibly be the final time we see you in a wrestling ring?

Jman thinks long and hard about that before answering in a reflective tone.

Jman: Maybe.

With that, the crowd all start murmuring at once as wefade back to ringside…

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, he is The Noble Warrior, Kyojin!

Rocky: I don’t know what it is, but all of a sudden, I like Kyojin.

Mike: I am shocked and stunned. Kyojin is a vile human being who thinks everything should be about him.

Rocky: Wait...so you agree that Mr. Smyth was always right about Kyojin?

Mike: Fuck off.

Emily Davis: And his opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 205lbs, Jman!

Mike: You heard Jman earlier; he wants to see how Kyojin reacts to him after receiving a kick to the face on Chaos last week.

Rocky: I’ll tell you exactly how he’ll react – he’s gonna fucking kill him!

Kyojin (Hardy) vs. JMan (Punk)
    (Start 5:35, End 17:15. Ignore face/heel)

Mike: What a nasty neckbreaker from Kyojin to Jman! That could have broken Jman's neck if anyone else had attempted to do that!

Rocky: It very well could have but that is the risk you take when you enter the ring with my main man, Kyojin! He gets shit done right!

Kyojin leans against the top rope to catch his breath with a smug grin on his face. He taunts some of the fans in the crowd a bit, generating some massive heat before he makes his way back to the center of the ring where Jman is on the mat. Kyojin grabs a handful of Jman's hair and forces him to his feet abd then kicks Jman on the side of the knee hard a few times before hopping into the air and dropping Jman with a sick enziguri! Jman slumps to the mat and Kyojin presses his foot onto Jman's chest, posing for the crowd as the referee begins to count!

One! Two! No!

Jman rolls his shoulder up and Kyojin just glares down at him as the crowd explodes with cheers. Kyojin takes his foot from Jman's chest and then brings his elbow down towards Jman with an elbow drop, but Jman rolls out of the way, making Kyojin hit the mat with his elbow. Both men get back to their feet, and then Kyojin aims for Jman's leg with a swift kick, but Jman catches Kyojin's leg and tackles him down to the mat hard and starts to lay hard right hands into Kyojin's face!

Mike: It looks like Jman got a second wind in him!

Rocky: He got lucky! Kyojin will get back in this, Mike!

Jman locks a headlock onto Kyojin in the center of the ring and applies pressure to his neck, wrenching it around a bit and screaming for Kyojin to give up, but Kyojin refuses to give in and starts to claw his way to the bottom rope. Kyojin is a finger tip away from the bottom rope, but then Jman releases the hold and rolls to the center of the ring and jumps to his feet. Kyojin pulls himself up with the ropes and the two men have a stare down for a bit before pacing around in a circle in the center of the ring.

Kyojin goes for a swift kick to Jman but Jman avoids the shot. Jman swings at Kyojin with a right hand shot but Kyojin ducks the shot and runs at the ropes. Kyojin bounces off of the ropes and goes for the Truth Hurts but Jman connects with ...

Mike: GOOD MATCH, LET'S GO EAT!! It's over!! It's over!!

Rocky: No no no!

Kyojin drops to the mat hard and Jman dives down onto him and goes for the pin!

One! Two! Three ...

NO! NO! Kyojin's foot is on the bottom rope! The match continues!!

Jman sits up with a look of disbelief and holds three fingers up to the referee, but the referee points to Kyojin's foot. Jman gets to his feet slowly and backs up into the corner and recupperates while looking at Kyojin who is still lifeless on the mat. Jman then makes his way to Kyojin and lifts him to his feet slowly, then tosses him into the ropes. Jman stalks Kyojin as he heads for the ropes, and then Jman charges at him and goes for another super kick but Kyojin bounces off the ropes ...

Rocky: Truth Hurts!!

Kyojin connects to Jman's head hard, sending him down to the mat hard but Jman rolls out of the ring and hits the floor below hard. Kyojin sits up on his knees and runs his hand through his hair and then rolls out of the ring. Kyojin makes his way to Jman and lifts him to his feet slowly and then tosses him into the steel steps hard, making Jman crash over top of them hard. The referee is at five on the count now, so Kyojin rolls into the ring, then rolls back out.

Kyojin then picks Jman back up to his feet and tosses him into the steel post, but Jman stops him self from hitting the post and kicks Kyojin in the gut hard, then slams his head into the post hard! Kyojin is dazed by the shot but not completely out then Jman starts to throw punches at Kyojin, but Kyojin takes shots of his out!

Jman!
    Kyojin!
    Jman!
    Kyojin!
    Jman!
    Kyojin!

The referee is at the eight count now and both men look at each other then slide into the ring and continue their battle!

Jman!
    Kyojin!
    Jman!
    Kyojin!
    Kyojin!
    Drop kick from Kyojin!

Jman gets dropped to the mat, and then Kyojin drops down onto Jman with another hard leg drop! Kyojin quickly gets back to his feet and scales the turnbuckle slowly then perches at the top with a sick grin. Kyojin stands tall on the top turnbuckle and stalks JMan as he gets to his feet slowly ...

Kyojin dives down with a missile drop kick ... Jman is to his feet ...

Mike: Good match, let's go eat! NOW it is over!

Rocky: I think you're right, Kyojin's eyes just glazed over.

Jman drops Kyojin in the ring and instantly drags him to the center of the ring! Jman covers Kyojin!

One! Two! THREE!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner ... Jman!

Mike: Huge win for Jman tonight. One step closer to retribution!

Rocky: One step closer to stupidity, more like. Jman must surely realise that his teeth are going to be kicked down his throat on Chaos next week?

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The cameras pan backstage, as we see Chris Divine now in his street clothes, walking down the hallway with a gym bag on his shoulder. He turns a corner, as we hear a familiar voice.

????: Chris? Chris? Can i get a word?

Divine stops, and turns, as we see Seth Gabel run up with a mic.

Divine: shoot.

Seth: Earlier tonight, we saw you beat Artemis Eclipse. How are you feeling after that grueling match?

Divine: how is Divine feeling? Fan-fucking-tastic. Divine did what he said he was going to. Divine went to that ring, beat Eclipse 1...2...3, and guess what, we wont see that turd nugget in iwa again. All in all, Divine is happy.

Seth: myself, and others, are wondering, with your win, what do you plan on next, given there is still 10 months before you face Tommy Thunder at Destined for Immortality II?

Divine: well, divine will be honest. He is headed home. Divine spoke with ole Smokers, and Divine has this next chaos off, so Im going to go home, relax, and catch up on the Big Bang Theory...but dont worry, Divine will be back at the chaos after this next one.

The fans immediately pop.

Divine: As for next, well there is that chucklehead that has turned to the darkside, Kyojin.

The fans boo at the mention of Kyojin

Divine: or who knows...maybe Divine will throw a curve ball and call someone like Shining Light or King Strem or Arthur Lansdale out to face Divine. See it doesnt matter if you are in JBW, EWNCW, or WITW...

Seth: ugh...excuse me chris, what is witw?

Divine: Worst In the World

Seth: you mean Best In The World?

Divine: hard to call them that when they dont live up to the name...anyways...as Divine was saying....it doesnt matter what company you are in, Divine is above all the rest, and will take on any and all challengers. When you are the Divine One, no challenge is too big. Now Seth, excuse Divine. Im headed home.

Divine walks off, as the cameras follow him. We see him walk up to a truck, as he unlocks the door, throwing his bag inside. He climbs in and shuts the door. In moments, he backs up, and peels out, leaving the arena. The camera then focuses onto Emily Davis.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: The following triple threat contest is set for one fall and is for the IWA World Championship! Introducing first, weighing in at 240lbs, KJ PUNK!

KJ Punk makes his way out to a huge pop as the crowd goes wild for the first IWA World Champion. He poses on the ramp as pyro goes off behind him. KJ has his game face on as he slides into the ring and walks to a corner and asks for a microphone.

Punk: Tonight is the night that you have all been waiting for! This is the night that I reclaim the IWA World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd pops for KJ

You see, momentum is a powerful force in the universe. Does AJ Dixon have any momentum? No, he has none at all. Does Shaz have any momentum? Nope, none there either. Does KJ Punk have momentum?

The crowd erupts letting him know that he, in fact, does have momentum.

You’re damn right I do! The past few weeks, us three have been in handicap matches against each other. When I was by myself, I won. When I was teamed with Shaz, I won. When I was teamed with Dixon, there was a no contest, but who was standing tall in the ring when it was all said and done? That’s right, K! J! Punk!

It’s about time somebody took the title off Shaz and I’m more than happy to do it. People don’t respect Shaz. You people wanna know why? Because respect is earned, not given. Shaz demands respect yet he does nothing to garner it. He comes out and rambles on about how hood he is, how much pot he smokes, how many “bitches” he gets. He sounds like a 12 year old trying to impress his friends.

Ever since Shaz became the IWA World Champion, it hasn’t been the focus of the show. Tonight, Kyojin vs Jman has gotten more attention than this match. Hell, Divine vs Artemis has gotten more attention. That’s all on Shaz as champion. I plan on changing that right here, right now. Because I’m going to become the IWA World Champion for the second time and proclaim WINNER WINNER!!!!!!! CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

The fans cheers hard for Punk
    as he poses for them.

Emily Davis: Introducing next, representing The Infection, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 235lbs, AJ Dixon!

Mike: Dixon has a lot to live up to after Carlos and Van won their title match tonight.

Rocky: All in a day’s work for Primetime, baby! You relax yourself, Mike. Primetime has it in hand.

Emily Davis: And finally, from London, England, weighing in at 215lbs, he is the IWA World Champion, Shaz!

Rocky: Nobody has had to go through what Shaz has had to as champion. Smokey has vilified both him and Mr. Smyth and it is great to see that both men have stood against the bullshit.

Mike: Shaz has been very impressive, but KJ Punk has had the momentum coming into tonight and I believe that Shaz’s time as champion is over.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    KJ Punk(Cena) vs Shaz(c)(Punk) vs AJ Dixon(Ryback)
    (start at 8:52, end at 24:26)

Mike: Wow! Dixon takes Punk out on the outside, big time!

Dixon is back in the ring, as Shaz is slowly getting to his feet. Dixon charges at Shaz, leaping through the air.

Rocky: Mugshot!

Mike: No!

Shaz catches Dixon, and turns the move, into a modified belly to belly suplex! Dixon is put down, as Shaz rolls out of the ring, onto the apron. Shaz stands up, as Dixon lays in the ring. Shaz springboards onto the top rope, and flies off, going straight at Dixon with the Shaz-splash! Shaz connects with the frog splash, as he hooks the leg.

1.....2...!

Punk springboards off the top rope, nailing an elbow to the back of Shaz's head, breaking up the pinfall. Punk is back to his feet, as the fans are gathering behind him with cheers. Shaz is to his feet, as he charges at Punk, and Punk ducks a clothesline. He spins, and lifts Shaz up, dropping him down with a backdrop. Punk is back up, as he runs into the ropes, bouncing back, and drops an elbow to the chest of Shaz. Punk is back to his feet once more, as the fans are roaring. Punk grabs Shaz's legs. Shaz is squirming but Punk doesn't let go, as he falls backwards, and launches Shaz straight into the turnbuckle. Shaz crashes, nailing hard. Shaz stumbles backwards, as Punk is to his feet. Punk nails Shaz in the gut as Shaz keels over. Punk pulls Shaz in, and nails a wicked neckbreaker! Punk goes for the cover.

1......2.....!

Shaz kicks out, the same time as Dixon attempts to break up the pinfall. Dixon is to his feet, waiting, as Punk is getting to his feet. Dixon charges, grabbing the head of Punk. Dixon kicks off the ground, going into the air, as he spins around, and plants Punk with a ddt!

Mike: Tornado DDT!

Dixon is back up, as he turns, and Shaz picks Dixon up onto his shoulders with a fireman's carry. Before Shaz can do anything else, Dixon immediately catches Shaz in the temple with three stiff elbow shots! Shaz drops Dixon, as Dixon charges at the ropes, and springboards off the second. He flies right back at SHaz, catching him, and plants Shaz with a snap ddt! Dixon rolls Shaz over, going for the cover.

1......2.....!

Shaz kicks out just before 3. Dixon is to his feet, as he turns, seeing Punk stirring. Dixon charges, as Punk is to his feet, and Dixon leaps through the air. Dixon goes for another snap ddt, but Punk catches Dixon, and keeps him held into the air, and plants Dixon in the corner, on the top turnbuckle. Punk then immediately nails Dixon in the face with two stiff elbows. Punk climbs to the second rope, as he catches Dixon with a third elbow. Punk latches onto Dixon.

Mike: He is going for it!

Rocky: Superplex!

Shaz is to his feet, as he runs, getting underneath Punk.

Mike: We've got a three men equation going on here!

Rocky: That just sounds dirty.

Punk lifts Dixon out off the corner, bringing him out, as Shaz lifts Punk up. Shaz nails a powerbomb to Punk, as Punk nails a superplex to Dixon! All three men are down, as the fans are chanting this is awesome. Shaz slowly crawls, as he drapes an arm over Punk.

1......2.....!

Punk kicks out, to the astonishment of Shaz. Shaz crawls some more, as he drapes an arm over Dixon.

1......2......!

Dixon kicks out also, and Shaz is pissed. Shaz crawls to the ropes, as he uses them to get to his feet. Dixon is slowly stirring, but Punk is still not moving. Dixon is to his feet, as Shaz kicks Dixon below the belt, knocking Dixon back down!

Mike: What a dirty bastard!

Rocky: What makes you think Shaz hasn't taken a shower?

Mike: What? What the hell are you talking about?

Rocky: You called him dirty. Maybe he took a shower and is clean.

Mike: You know what...fuck you Rocky...fuck you.

Shaz picks Dixon back up, as he pulls him in.

Mike: He is going for it!

Rocky: Souvenir From The Ghetto!

Shaz poses with his arms, but he took a moment to long, as Punk is to his feet, and nails a last ditched effort rolling elbow! Shaz is knocked the fuck out, and is sent out of the ring. Both Dixon and Punk are down in the ring, as Shaz isn't moving on the outside. Dixon is slowly getting to his feet, as is Punk. They are to their feet, as they begin to trade blows!

Punk!
    Dixon!
    Punk!
    Dixon!
    Punk!
    Dixon!
    Punk!
    Dixon!
    Dixon!
    Dixon!
    Dixon!

AJ has the upperhand, as he grabs Punk, sending him straight into the corner. Dixon charges to the other corner, as Punk is slumped in the opposite one. Dixon is psyching himself up, as the fans just boo. Dixon charges, and nails a running knee to the face of Punk in the corner! Dixon grabs the head of Punk, and hops off the second rope. He charges, going for a bulldog, but Punk pushes Dixon off! Dixon is to his feet.

Mike: ROLLING ELBOW! PIN HIM! PIN HIM!

Punk catches Dixon out of nowhere with the elbow, as Dixon is dropped. Punk goes for the cover.

Rocky: 630 SPLASH!

Shaz comes out of nowhere, leaping off the top rope, and connects to both men with the 630 splash! The pinfall is broken up, as Shaz gets to his feet, pulling Punk's head between Shaz's legs. SOUVENIR FROM THE GHETTO! Shaz plants Punk with the flipping piledriver! Shaz goes for the cover.

1......2......3!

Rocky: yes! He did it! He did it! He overcame all of the odds stacked against him. He is truly the best champ ever!

Shaz is handed the World title, as he tries to get to his feet. He ends up collapsing, resting in the corner.

Mike: I have to hand it to Shaz. He has defied the odds. He won Maximum Anarchy, he just survived a triple threat match. There is no denying his accomplishments.

Mike: What the hell!?

Chris Divine walks out from the back, as he stands at the top of the ramp.

Rocky: He went home! We saw him leave. What in the hell is he doing here!?

Divine begins to clap for a moment, before he stops. He then points to Shaz, and motions for a title around his waist.

Mike: He is sending a message, and it is loud and clear. He is coming for Shaz.

Shaz looks up the ramp to Divine, shaking his head and raising his IWA World title above his head. At that image, the screen fades to the IWA logo.

#BennysTeddy

Filler #1
    After a week of being sick, I have been hit with the common cold. The show must go on.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Filler #2:
    Disturbed fans should check out David Draimen's side project, Device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRfi9Oo5_1c

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #2:
    The Walking Dead Season 3 finale is on tonight!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #3:
    Last Resort was last week. Make sure to catch up on what went down.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: