Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Anyway, enough of this sad story. Let's get on with the God damn wrestling!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

The screen is blank at first...

Voiceover: Our lives intertwine on a daily basis.

...but the final moments of Destined for Immortality flash across the screen. Shaz picking up the pinfall over Jman, the subsequent brawl, Kyojin running in for the save but then turning on Jman.

Voiceover: Our destiny is decided by our own actions.

Footage of KJ Punk and AJ Dixon beating the clock at the exact same time is next on the screen, followed by Artemis Eclipse attacking Chris Divine. Mr. Smyth is up next with footage from various shows of him throwing a spanner into the works of all of Smokey’s plans. We also see Kayfabulous boldly walk into the middle of Black Blooded and their gears, while The Infection beat down Nutz & Boltz.

Voiceover: And there is no point avoiding the inevitable.

We see Smokey booking Smyth in a handicap match against Layman and Blue, followed by the challenge by Divine, Eclipse accepting the challenge, the contract signing between Jman & Kyojin. Finally we see the brawl between Dixon, Punk & Shaz.

Voiceover: Tonight is the Last Resort.

The screen fades to black before cutting to the arena.

Pyros goes off and Muse is played out to a very excited crowd. Various signs can be seen throughout the arena. One sign says “BB to lose: In The Know!” while another reads “Mr. Smyth: Transitional champion!” Finally, the camera zooms into a poster that simply says “KJ Punk 4 world champ!”

Mike: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Last Resort. I’m Mike James alongside my broadcast colleague Rocky Reynolds, and partner we have a stacked card tonight!

Rocky: Stacked like Pamela Anderson, baby! We have no less than eleven great matches for you tonight, four titles on the line and I have a feeling a lot of scores to be settled.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: Your next contest is scheduled for one fall and introducing first, weighing in at 231lbs, ‘The Prodigy’ Chris Diamond!!!

Rocky: Wow! And what a better way to start this PPV than with the undefeated Chris Diamond!

Mike: Undefeated is right, and he has been very impressive, but how will he cope against an opponent who is yet to be announced?

*Gold fireworks explode and walking onto the ramp basking in the glow and met with loud boos from the crowd…Diamond makes his way to the ring. The music dies down and the crowd are buzzing as to who the mystery opponent is.*

Rocky: Well...who is it?

Mike: What the hell?

Emily Davis: And his opponent, making his return to the ring, weighing in at 212lbs, The Vegas Kid!

Mike: It seems like a long time since we last saw The Kid in an IWA ring, and he looks in great shape, Rocky.

Rocky: Not surprised. You get plenty of time in the gym when you sit on the sidelines, twitching curtains and watching guys like Diamond earn their glory.

* Walking onto the ramp smiling as he prepares for action, he rolls his eyes as Diamond stands against the ring post confidently…The Vegas Kid makes his way to the ring*

Randy Orton (The Diamond Prodigy) vs. Justin Gabriel (The Vegas Kid)
    (Watch 2:25- 6:48)

Lifting The Vegas Kid from the mat, Diamond starts to trade blows to the face and midsection of The Vegas Kid

Diamond
    The Vegas Kid
    Diamond
    The Vegas Kid
    Diamond
    The Vegas Kid
    The Vegas Kid
    The Vegas Kid

Mike: Those shots to the midsection by Vegas Kid are really weakening Diamond, could his record be on the line? We are hitting the near 5 minute mark!

Rocky: And that means he has two minutes to beat the holy hell outta this kid and still keep his record going strong! C’mon Chris!

One swift uppercut from The Vegas Kid and he knocks Diamond to the mat… Smiling to the crowd, he gets down to the mat and locks the crossface on Diamond… Applying pressure to Diamond, he smiles and shouts, “7 minutes huh?”

Rocky: I hate this kid!

Mike: He is backing up his words with action!

Standing behind a weak Diamond, slowly raising to his feet, he looks as if he wants to set him up for the Killswitch….

Mike: He wants to do a Diamond; he wants to end this within 7 minutes, going for the finisher!

Diamond rises to his feet and shocks The Vegas Kid by turning to face him...Landing a knee to the midsection… He looks at the stop clock on the titantron… He watches the referees’ position and lands a thumb in the eye of The Vegas Kid!

Mike: The cheat! Thumb in the eye, because he knew this opponent is too good!

Setting him up, a blind sighted Vegas Kid is taken down… Diamond in the rough and Diamond goes for the pin,
    3!!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner The Diamond Prodigy!!

As his hand is risen, he smirks at the camera and pulls his hand away and taps his wrist and … “LESS THAN 7 MINUTES!”

Mike: Yeah when you cheat, he was so terrified that the kid, was going to beat him and take him to the mat, he had to resort to underhanded tactics! That is not right!

Rocky: Oh shut the hell up! He did what he had to do to win! And all I can say is he did that in style! Let’s go Diamond, he is the future!

Diamond backs up the ramp still facing the ring. TVK leans against the ropes and watches Diamond walking. He uses his thumb and forefinger to indicate that he was so close to beating him. As Diamond disappears from view, TVK applauds the fans who give him a great cheer in return as he walks up the ramp. We then cut toSeth, who is backstage getting set to speak with Sagittarius Blue and Oscar Layman - who he realizes is wearing a getup that looks remarkably... somewhat similar... kind of... to the late great Samoan Bulldozer Umaga!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Seth: So, gentlemen, can we get your thoughts on Last Resort and getting the opportunity to face Mr. Smyth for the IWA Endurance Championship?

Sagittarius Blue: Thoughts? Honestly, Seth, the only thing I can think of is getting my hands around that crumpet-chomping chump's throat. It seems that somehow, through some sort of bizarre chicanery or whatever, he's been getting into mine and Osc - I mean... Lay-maga's hair. And getting away with it. And having fun with it, to make it worse. Champion? No, that doesn't describe Smyth. At all. A champion stands and fights. A champion is someone that his competitors can look up to. Not someone who pitches bitch fits at any given moment because he can't referee a match. Not someone who decides to interfere in someone else's matches. Not someone who acts like a cowardly child who breaks Mama's vase, sweeps it under the rug and points at the dog. But see, Seth, Smyth set his sights on the wrong pair of guys. Know this: I am a fighter. I don't diddle around and play puppeteer to get my way. I kick people in the mouth, elbow them in the head and contort their arms until I get what I want. And Lay-maga? He's a bulldozer. He comes in, wrecks shop, and that's that. We're going to run that yellow bastard into a corner at Last Resort, stomp him into an early grave and it's a wrap. That sound about like what you think of Smyth, Lay-maga?

*Lay-maga stares at Seth and Sagittarius, before snatching the microphone*

Layman: Hashka ba-boo! SAMOA!

*Layman points off camera, before just a strange man - who coincidentally is dressed exactly like Armando Estrada walks on set, and Lay-maga hands him the mic.*

Man: Ever- Every- Oscar do I really have to do this? I look like a tool!

*Lay-maga rolls his eyes at the man, then places his hand to the side of the man's head and whispers in his ear.*

Man: *sighs* Everrrrrrrrrrbody listen! My name is AAAARMANDO ESTRRRRRRMAN! But enough about, me. ladies and gentleman, let's get down to the clear point of tonight. It's time for Sagittarius Blue and Lay-MAGA to dethrone Mr. Smyth of his ill fated reign of terror.

Yes Mr. Blue, Lay-maga is in full agreeance with you. It's time for the borrrring, un-sportsmen-like champion, to have his belt snatched away from him, and like Mr. Blue said, he picked the wrrrrong, pairrrrrrr of herrrrrrmanos. We have Lay-MAGA, the man who defeated Ali Kazam at Destined For Immortality. The man who you can never be sure what you're up against. He is the man, who come later tonight, will rip your head from your throat. He will hear you scream, he will hear you beg, he will hear you plead for safty. But when Lay-MAGA gets a sniff at gold, you can guarantee who will have their hand raised.

But let's not forget Mr. Blue. Everybody under-appreciates him, and everybody knows he deserves better. He too, may not have held a title, yet he has proved his credentials all over the globe. It doesn't matter what happens tonight, but against both Blue and Lay-MAGA, two backstage friends, willing to work together, there's only one result.

Lay-MAGA and Sagittarius Blue are united Smyth, and they guarantee you will not walk out Last Resort with your Endurance Cha-

Armando is interrupted when Mr. Smyth cockily walks into shot with the IWA Endurance Championship on his right shoulder, and the fans boo at the sight of him. Smyth smiles as Blue & Umag-man stare holes into him.

Mr. Smyth: So, have you two half wits decided who's getting the pin?

Blue and Umag-man look at each other, then back to Smyth.

Mr. Smyth: You are aware that only one of you can beat me, right? Only one of you can be Endurance Champion. So who's getting the pin?

Blue and Umag-man look back at each other, unable to answer. Mr. Smyth starts to laugh at the dissension between the two and proceeds to walk off camera, still laughing. Sagittarius Blue looks on as Smyth walks away laughing... and a scowl crosses his face...

Sagittarius Blue: *Looks at an imaginary watch on his wrist* Know what time it its, Lay-maga? I'll tell you. It's time for Smyth to get the wake up call he needs. It's time for Smyth to be finally put in his place. It's time for him to see my knee up close in HD.

I'm tired of having that self-entitled, superficial, fuck-noodle-brained twat laugh at me like I'm some silly sideshow attraction! I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at me! *Voice begins to rise as Blue's temper begins to flare* And I WILL NOT HAVE IT.

*Looks Lay-maga in the eyes, tense pause*

One. One Endurance Championship title belt. One Endurance Champion. There's only room... for one. One of us is going to deal with Smyth. One of us is going to beat him. One of us is going to leave Last Resort as the new IWA Endurance Champion.

And one of us will not.

*The drama rises...*

Lay-maga... Oscar... this is where shit gets real. I will do anything to destroy Smyth and see to it that he does not walk away as Endurance Champion. I will kick, punch, elbow, all of it. I will go through hell and high water. And if need be...

I will go through you.

*Lay-maga breathes heavily, then stares in the eyes of Estr-man, who then rushes away.*

Layman: Smyth will be beaten. New Endurance Champion will be crowned. That is Lay-MAGA! And Blue, although you winning the title may be a lot better than Smyth retaining, I want to be, and will be the one to take his title away from him.

You wrestle all over the world, with a lot more chances at a lot more gold. I'm going to be more efficient and this Endurance Championship is coming home to Lay-Maga. This may be my 1 shot at glory, and if it is, I'm grabbing the bull by both horns, then shoving them up your arse! We may work together tonight, but it is a must that the gold comes to a man of SAMOAN heritage, and who emulates the best there ever has been.

I don't want to beat you to win that championship. I want to successfully defend that title against you. Why? Everybody rates you more than me. Everybody under-estimates me. Holding the championship against you will give me some more respect, and then when I beat you for my title, there won't be any "fluke" chants, or "shock" headlines. It will be all about me, just like it should. And that way, we won't hear from Smyth, will we?

I am going to overtake Damaged Goods as becoming the longest reigning champion in IWA's short history. And that starts tonight. How many title shots have you had here already? And how many have you had in TWE? JBW? Anywhere you've been! And how many times have you been crowned champion by the end of the night?

The winning team tonight will consist of 2 people, but 1 champion, something I know I'm capable of being. But what about your next chance Blue? Is this your lucky break, or will your first championship be won because of your teammate. Will you be the one forever remembered as only winning a title because of somebody else's work?

But let's focus on getting this job done tonight Saggy. We need to get the title of Smyth first, and hope his lackey stays away from us, until at least after tonight.

*Lay-maga grins at Blue, who stares blankly back.*

Rocky: And the genius businessman of IWA strikes again. Admit it, Mike – there was a floor in that plan that nobody even considered!

Mike: I disagree. Blue and Layman can still work together as a team and pull off a big victory against the Endurance Champion.

Rocky: You’re so fucking pathetic.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: The following contest is the fatal fourway match to crown the first IWA Blackout Champion. Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 222lbs, Gabriel!

Rocky: This kid impresses me more and more each week and I think is worthy of the championship.

Mike: All four men are indeed worthy of this title.

Emily Davis: Introducing next, being accompanied to the ring by Israel Pamich, from Chelsea, Massachusetts, weighing in at 247lbs, Orion Slayde!

Rocky: What is Slayde doing?

Mike: What do you mean?

Rocky: Why is he walking his dog to the rin...oh, my mistake. That’s his lost puppy, Pamich. He is so fucking pathetic.

Mike: Don’t be so juvenile and besides, this match is not about Pamich. Orion Slayde has a big opportunity here and he truely deserves it.

Emily Davis: Introducing next, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 254lbs, Malcolm Adonis!

Mike: Plenty of admiration from the ladies tonight for Malcolm.

Rocky: A few wolf whistles from the guys too.

Mike: How was school for you this week?

Rocky: Ask your mom.

Emily Davis: And finally, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 225lbs, Mike Mawk!

Rocky: Not going to lie, but this is my pick for the night. I rate Gabriel highly, but Hawk is my pick for the win.

Mike: Mike Hawk has been close to a title since he arrived on the scene here in IWA, and this is the closest he has gotten so far. Is tonight going to be his night?

All four men warily face off in the ring... the tension begins to build as the crowd becomes restless...

Mike: It's a tense standoff to start... these men all seem to be mentally, even emotionally sparring right now! Look at the way they're looking at each other - sizing up their opponents, staring them down, waiting for the first person to lose focus, to break, to blink! The first person to crack stands a strong chance of being the first person to be eliminated!

Rocky: Yeah - it's like these guys are using the Force or something! Even the crowd is getting into it - I can feel the pressure out here! Wonder if Yoda's at ringside somewhere...

And in a flash it happens... Slayde blinks. In the span of a millisecond, Adonis, Gabriel and Hawk descend on him, rushing him into a corner! The ref attempts to break up the melee... the first to break away is Hawk. Adonis and Gabriel continue to swing away on Slayde before the ref pries them away -

Rocky: Whoa, what a dropkick from Hawk! He just ran in and hit Adonis so hard it sent him out of the ring! Hellacious! The Bird of Hell strikes again! Telling ya, Mikey, I think Hawk's gonna have the best chance to take this one!

Mike: It's certainly possible, Rocky, as Hawk goes from removing Adonis to going back to the fray... smart strategy he's working - pick off the other competitors, drop the numbers and zero in on one target at a time! Great move, as this plays to his martial arts style of attack! Now he's going for a springboard move of some sort -

Slayde is fighting against Gabriel in the corner as Hawk springs off the ropes nearby to take out one of the men - but the move is for naught as Gabriel intercepts it with a leaping dropkick, catching Hawk at such an angle that it sends Hawk out of the ring -

Mike: Oh my God, Hawk hit the floor hard from that shot! He's gotta be hurt bad after that landing!

Rocky: Well, that sucks... guess I gotta revise my earlier statement. A hawk with a hurt wing can't hunt worth a damn. Oh well.

Gabriel, satisfied with narrowing things down to just himself and Slayde, goes to whip Slayde out of the corner and to the opposite one - sends Slayde for the ride, Slayde ducks something - which goes over his head and damn near takes Gabriel's head off!

Mike: It's Adonis! Malcom Adonis is back in the mix!

Slayde takes a breather, slipping out of the ring as Adonis and Gabriel go at it...

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Adonis = David Otunga/Gabriel = Justing Gabriel - start at 1:48, stop at 3:44

Mike: Adonis is reeling from that kick - Gabriel hits the ropes again - FROM ABOVE!

Gabriel takes a running leap with his foot raised high - Adonis snaps back up, catches Gabriel in the air - bone-shaking spinebuster! Adonis wastes no time - pulls Gabriel up into a side powerbomb position, hoists him up - MALCOM XXX! The cover! The count!

1!

2!

3!!!

Emily Davis: As a result of a pinfall, Gabriel has been eliminated!

Rocky: Seriously! Gabriel got taken out THAT fast? He was my favorite to win this!

Mike: You seem to be getting disappointed a lot this match, Rocky. You didn't bet on this match, did you?

*Rocky sheepishly looks away and declines to comment*

Adonis gets to his feet full of fire as Slayde gets back into the ring, recovered from the beating he took earlier. Adonis begs him to bring it on... as Mike Hawk springboards into the ring and catches him with a flying kick to the back of his head! Adonis falls to his knees, and Slayde gets ready to attack, seeing an opportunity to go after both his opponents... but then -

Mike: DID YOU SEE THAT? Hawk got a running start, used Adonis' shoulder as a springboard and hits a double-knee shot to Slayde's face! Slayde's out like a light after that, Hawk going to capitalize -

Hawk moves in to finish Slayde - only to be snatched by Malcom Adonis, tossed to the ropes, Adonis follows him in - Hawk pulls the ropes down at the last moment -

Rocky: And out goes Mr. XXX! And with the way he landed, I hope his career as the ultimate ladies man doesn't rely on his face!

Now it's down to Hawk and Slayde... Hawk attacks with a high swinging roundhouse kick - Slayde ducks, counters with one of his own - Hawk frogman dodges and bounces back onto his feet!

Mike: Wow... these two phenomenal athletes are matching each other move for move so far - even after the beatings they took! The crowd is on fire watching these two -

The two men stare down...

Hawk = Low Ki/Slayde = Amazing Red - start at 0:45, stop at 4:05

Mike: Hey, what the -

As Hawk gets to his feet, someone runs to ringside and grabs hold of Slayde's leg and arm as he lies near the ringpost...

Rocky: Israel Pamich! Pamich is here to administer some integrity to that washout Slayde!

Mike: You mean interfere with the match! Ref, turn around!

Hawk gets the ref's attention at the last moment, feigning injury to get the ref to check on him - while Pamich pulls hard and drives Slayde into the ringpost midsection-first!

Mike: My God, he could have broken Slayde's ribs with that! Someone get that jerk out of here!

Pamich ducks the scene as Hawk drags Slayde a few feet from the corner and stomps him in said midsection to make sure Slayde doesn't go anywhere - then ascends the top turnbuckle quick as a hiccup - PHOENIX SPLASH with authority! In position for the pin -

1!

2!

3!!!

Emily Davis: As a result of a pinfall, Orion Slayde has been eliminated!

Rocky: YES! The Hawk has taken flight, and another prey has just been eliminated!

Mike: Only because of the interference from Pamich! What the hell was he doing out here! Why would he cost his mentor this chance at the championship?

The questions have to go on hold, for Hawk gets to his feet and turns to meet eyes with the last man in the match... Malcom Adonis. The fans watching are at a fever pitch with excitement - the final two men are in the ring... and only one will walk away as the new champion. Hawk foregoes the staredown to shoot right in on Adonis for a DDT - and is backdropped to the mat! Tries to get up - Adonis clubs him back down with savage blows! Hawk escapes and gets to the corner - Adonis meets him with a rushing clothesline in the corner, then follows up with an Irish whip spun back into the same corner - and another ferocious clothesline!

Mike: Now it comes down to these two men... advantage, Adonis so far. Adonis understands how dangerous Hawk is when he is allowed space, so he's trying to keep him disoriented and smothered with pure force!

Rocky: Eww! Adonis - smothering another grown man? Oh God, EWWWW! It's enough he thinks he's the next Val Venis - it's even worse to think he swings THAT way now!

Mike: The only one thinking that is YOU.

*another sheepish silence from Rocky*

Adonis takes Hawk to the ring center and shoots him for the ropes...

Adonis = Otunga/Hawk = Zack Ryder - start at 1:23, stop at 1:55

Hawk goes for some sort of move - and is powerbombed by Adonis! Adonis into the cover -

1!

2!

Th-NO, Hawk kicks out! Adonis gets up and pulls Hawk up - Hawk rakes his eyes! Kick to the gut of Adonis, front headlock - snap DDT! Hawk tries for a pin -

1!

2!

Thr-Adonis kicks out!

Mike: Back-and-forth near falls with neither side willing to lie down! How much more can they take?

Hawk unleashes a roar of frustration as he slams the mat. Adonis fights to stand - Hawk shuts him down with a kick to the side of his head, then drags him to within a few feet of a nearby corner... and climbs up...

Rocky: Yes, Phoenix Splash time! Hawk on the hunt!

Hawk takes off!

Hits canvas! Adonis moved away - Hawk crashes and burns! Adonis motions that the end is near - stands Hawk up, gets him in the side powerbomb hold -

Mike: Holy cow - Hawk just rolled through before Adonis could pick him up - it's a rollup! 1... 2... Adonis escapes!

Adonis gets to his feet - and the following sequence occurs...

Mike Hawk = Guy with black hair

Mike: MAYHEM DRIVER! MAYHEM DRIVER!!!

1!

2!

Thre-NO!

Mike: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! Adonis just kicked out of the Mayhem Driver!

Adonis is barely hanging on, eyes glazed over - but is still struggling to stand! Hawk is beyond frustrated - his finishing move failed him! He paces to and fro, wondering what to do - Adonis tackles him to the mat and tries for an armbar! It's in deep - Hawk's body is being elevated at an angle that makes it look like his arm will come clean out of the socket! Hawk screams in agony... before turning towards Adonis - leverage pin attempt! The ref counts it...

1!

2!

3!!!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner... and NEW BLACKOUT CHAMPION... MIKE HAWK!!!

Rocky: I fucking told you! Didn’t I fucking tell you? Big win for my boy there!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Hawk snatches the Blackout title from the referee and falls to his knees after the hard fought battle screaming the words "It's mine, it's all mine". Hawk asks for a mic from the outside and gets a devilish grin on his face.

Hawk: These past few months, I have had ups and downs here. I had guaranteed shot at the world title anytime I wanted it, but the next night had it taken in the blink of an eye and the man who was responsible for that great injustice did not receive the proper torment from me like I had planned and barely escaped from divine judgement. But I stayed true to myself and my promise to you all and made history like I said I would by becoming the first and only Blackout champion of the world. Now that I am champion, true misery will befall the IWA roster as I lead us into a new age of Mayhem.

During this age, bodies will break, souls will be punished and peace will only be a vague memory of what once was here. All opponents who oppose me will suffer the same fate as all three of the men I destroyed tonight. Gabriel, the false prophet who sought save you couldn't even save himself from my wrath. Orion, a man who looks to turn to youth of today into the stars of tomorrow, will have a lot more in common with Pamich now that he has squandered his chance at fame. Finally and most importantly Adonis, the man who sought the title just so he doesn't feel like the Jannetty of Hot Wasabi.

Now I did not pin you by mistake, I said earlier that you were only one in this match that could hold a candle to my skills. For weeks now, these people had you pegged to win this match because of all the noise you made backstage, but I sat back there and watched you so vainly indulge these people with your own vanity. They look at you as a hero because you worship yourself and a dishonorable lifestyle and that gives them the impression that they to can follow your path and become a good person. But I don't care what they do or you for that matter, I pinned you in the ring 1, 2, 3, because I needed to make a point. I needed to show everyone that this is the title to look out for because I only beat the best and I did just that tonight by demoralizing your hero, not because I care about what he does, but because I can. Nothing personal Adonis, I just needed to make this win as memorable as possible for future generations to look back on. Now go back to your little brothel and tell all your girls about the only man in the all of the efeds who has the power to demoralize your in front of thousands of girls who worship your every move. As for the rest of you, I am not coming to take over anymore, I already am here.

Mike Hawk drops the mic to the floor and poses for the crowd with his new title before rolling out of the ring and making his way up the ramp.

Mike: Wow. Mike Hawk is the first IWA Blackout Champion, but I have a feeling that Adonis will have a few things to say about Hawks post-match words.

Rocky: Pah! Adonis can bitch and moan as much as he want – and he probably will – but this night belongs to Mr. Mayhem.

Mike:...

Rocky: What?

Mike: We need to move on to the next match.

Rocky: So?

Mike: Well, I don’t know how to segway into it.

Rocky: Just say “Let’s move on.”

Mike: I can’t.

Rocky: Why not?

Mike: JBW raped the shit out of that saying. It has lost all meaning.

Rocky: Fair point. Maybe if we just blabber on long enough, Emily might use her common sense and introduce the next match. Dumb bitch.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: Your next contest is scheduled for one fall and introducing first weighing in at 223lbs, Ace Note!

*We see Ace Note enter the area in a heavily strapped left arm, he doesn’t looked phased by this injury and makes his way to the ring, followed by the cheers of the crowd as he makes his way to the ring*

Mike: We see that young Ace Note strapped up as he heads into this match, now this may or may not hinder this young man, as his in ring style is mostly based around his many acrobatic moves, that require the use of both arms… I guess we will have to wait and see…

Emily Davis: And his opponent, weighing in at 266lbs, Jonathan Seahawk!

*Jonathan Seahawk stands at the top of the ramp and looks at a bandaged Ace Note in the ring and just rolls his eyes as he makes his way down the ramp to echoing boos from the crowd*

Ace Note (Chris Jericho) vs. Jonathan Seahawk (Batista)
    (Start at 1:40 and end at 6:14)

Seahawk pulls Note up by his injured left arm; Note pulls away strongly and lands a European Uppercut to the jaw of Seahawk, invoking anger across the face of Seahawk… Seahawk launches across at Note he lands several elbow shots to the head, taking him down to the mat…
    Mike: Wow this action is nonstop and these head shots Seahawk is landing is really weakening Ace Note…

Rocky: This is pure action and pure talent being showcased, no matter the force and pain he is placing on his opponent, Seahawk is unbeatable!

Seahawk stamps on the injured left arm of Note, continuous and viciously, only to be pulled back by the ref issuing a warning…brushing it off Seahawk continues his assault upon the left arm of Note, going down to the mat, he locks in the Kimura lock on Ace Note, applying pressure to the already injured arm of Note, clearly in pain, Note tenses his right arm, trying to fight through the pain of the Kimura locks application…

Mike: The pressure being added to that already injured arm, must be excruciating and I am so shocked that he is still in that lock, he must be so strong to not give up!

Seahawk applies more pressure to the left arm of Note, Note manages to place his right foot on the bottom rope, seen by the ref, he forces Seahawk to break the hold, 1, 2, 3, 4… pulling him off Seahawk gets in the face of the ref only to receive a verbal warning…

Pulling Ace Note up by the left arm, he begins to trade blows…
    Seahawk
    Note
    Seahawk
    Seahawk
    Seahawk
    Note
    Note
    Note
    Seahawk
    Seahawk
    Seahawk

Note is weakening, staggering on his feet, when we him lift Seahawk and deliver a Pump handle slam! Laying him out on the mat!

Mike: Where the hell did that come from!? This was vital for Ace, it can save him vital time and can give him some time to regroup and rest that injured arm of his.

Note is seen holding his left arm, the strapping is starting to come off from the beating he is taking from Seahawk… turning back to Seahawk is slowly rises to his feet slightly dazed from the he charges at Ace Note, backing him into the corner, and starts mudhole stomping, landing big boots to the chest and to the left shoulder of Note…

Rocky: This silly little circus freak is being shown what a real star is! He deserves the beating he is getting…

The ref forces Seahawk to break the hold, 1, 2, 3, 4… pulling him off Seahawk gets in the face of the ref only to receive another verbal warning…

Mike: He needs to watch he doesn’t get disqualified here, of that will really cost him…

While arguing with the ref, Seahawk is distracted, Note goes for the ROLL-UP!

I
    3!!
    Ace Note rolls out of the ring quickly, smiling as he heads up the ramp holding is injured left arm…

Emily Davis: and your winner Ace Note!!!

Mike: Oh my god! He pulled of an unbelievable victory here tonight, this will not be forgotten quickly by Seahawk!

Seahawk is standing in the middle of the ring, shocked and angry he is pulling at the ring ropes, shouting and complaining… I got fucking screwed!

Rocky: This man should not be the loser here! He deserves a re-match right now!

Mike: Ace Note won fair and square…get over it!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The camera cuts backstage, where we see Shaz with Seth Gabel.

Seth: So Shaz, last week Shaz, you were talking about the lack of respect that you have been receiving as world champion. Please may you tell us, why you think this?

Shaz: Because it's true. Every single week I walk into the building, all I get is hate. No one even bothers to ask me how I am, or what I'm up to- all they are focused on, is taking the piss out of me. And guess what? I've had enough. I've had enough of people, disrespecting me- especially since I'm representing this company as the top frickin' man!

I've been addressed so many times, by the likes of Ryan Wells, Carlos Alberto Ramon, and Mr. Smyth. And they always go on, about how I'm a fake champion. They always talk about how I'm a terrible champion, and how I don't deserve this belt. But all of that, is absolutely pathetic.

All of these harsh statements, are coming from people who've never tasted a dose of the top. And I know for a fact, that they never will. But as long as I'm world champion, there are plenty of things that are possible. But there is only one thing, that is impossible- and that is myself, losing this belt.

Seth: Strong words, Shaz. Now tonight, you'll be facing KJ Punk and AJ Dixon with that world title on the line. What do you think of this bout?

Shaz: I think it's pointless. Do you know what this main event scene has been lacking? A one on one rivalry for this strap over here. I've faced 6 superstars with my title on the line, in matches without a meaning to them. But the truth of the matter is, I know why I've been getting multiple opponents every time.

Because Smokey wants this title out of my hands. He only cares, about generating ratings for the IWA, and earning dough. He wants someone worthless, like KJ Punk, or Jman to hold onto this belt because they are fan favorites. They are the people, that the pathetic IWA faithful look up to.

What he doesn't realize, is that I'm the only one in this roster who deserves this title. Sure, you have guys like Kyojin, and Chris Divine who haven't had there fair share at the top- but the only reason why they haven't is because they are inferior to me.

Seth: And finally Shaz, will you-

Shaz: Enough questions for now.

Shaz pushes Seth away, and walks away from the scene as the camera comes back to focus on Emily Davis in the ring.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall, and is the third stage in the best of seven series. Introducing first, The Pardy Boyz!

Mike: It’s currently one a piece in this best of seven series and this match is definitely one to make Smokey take notice.

Rocky: Smokey only needs to notice one team in this competition, and that’s the boys who bring the pardy on a regular basis.

Emily Davis: And their opponents, from Berkley, California, weighing in at a combined weight of 537lbs, Extremely Lethal!

Mike: These guys are impressive and it wouldn’t surprise me to see them get a title run sooner rather than later.

Rocky: I would be surprised, but then I’d be too busy watch hell freeze over.

Extremely Lethal (AMW) vs. The Pardy Boyz (The Naturals)
    (Start 2:25, End 11:30)

Carbon is back to his feet and clubs D-boy in the back hard as he scales the ladder, and continues with hard shots to the back until D-boy is back to his feet on the mat. Carbon grabs D-boy by the back of the head and slams it against the cold steel of the ladder, and then grinds D-boys face along one of the rungs on the ladder! Carbon then slams D-boy down to the mat hard and closes the ladder up and lays it down on the mat next to D-boy. Carbon takes D-boys left leg and puts it in between the ladder and then stomps down onto it hard! Sending D-boy flopping around the ring in agony!

Mike: Ugh! Did you hear that sickening thud from the ladder!? It sounded like he chopped his damn foot off!

Rocky: Grow a pair you damn panzy!! This is war now!

Venomous and Rymac are on the outside of the ring, trading blows with each other with a ladder laying horizontally between them, being held up by the ring and the barricade ..

Rymac! Venomous! Rymac! Venomous! Rymac! Rymac! Venomous! Rymac! Rymac! Rymac!

Rymac gets the upper hand and its a stiff right hand to Venomous's jaw, and then he grabs Venomous by the back of the head and slams his face down onto the ladder hard and drags him onto the ladder and lays him on top of it! Rymac brings his elbow down onto Venomous's chest hard, and then headbutts him on the ladder a few times before climbing onto the apron and taunting the crowd a bit before he jumps down from the apron and lands on the mat with both feet, but drives his elbow into Venomous's throat hard!!

Mike: Oh god! He killed'em! HE KILLED'EM!!

Rocky: Shut up, drama queen! No disqualifications! He can do whatever he pleases, so if he wants to drop an elbow onto the throat, he can!

Back to the ring and D-boy is to his feet fighting it out with Carbon, hitting multiple shots to Carbon's head but hobbling with each shot. D-boy then tosses Carbon into the turnbuckle hard. D-boy then charges at Carbon and SPEARS him in the corner hard! Making Carbon fall down to the mat hard!! D-boy struggles back to his feet and then sets the ladder up in the center of the ring and begins to climb very slowly, favoring his left leg, practically having to drag it up the ladder as he ascends to the top! D-boy manages to get three-fourths of the way to the top and Carbon begins to stir on the mat below. D-boy extends his hand into the air, reaching for the buzzer that is suspended above the ring.

Rocky: Explain to me why the hell there is a buzzer hanging above the ring? What the hell is the point?

Mike: Well Rocky, since there is no championships on the line, they had to put SOMETHING up there.

D-boy manages to get his fingers on the buzzer, but then Carbon launches himself at the ladder and slams into it, making the ladder slowly fall over onto its side and throwing D-boy to the outside of the ring and putting him right through the ladder that was being held up by the ring and barricade!

A huge chorus of "Holy shit!" and "This is awesome!" chants break out. Carbon pulls himself to his feet and looks down at the carnage he had just caused with a smile on his face. D-boy seems to be out cold, but Rymac slides into the ring behind Carbon with a lead pipe in hand!! Carbon turns around to grab the ladder but is smashed over the head with the pipe, busting him wide open!! Carbon drops to the mat and Rymac continues the assault with the lead pipe and beats Carbon hard with it until Venomous finally gets back into the ring and takes Rymac out with a shoulder tackle, making him drop the pipe!

Venomous is back to his feet and he takes the lead pipe from the mat with a grin. Venomous slowly paces around Rymac and stalks him with the pipe in hand, waiting for Rymac to get to his feet. Rymac slowly gets to one knee, and then pulls himself to his feet with the top rope and Venomous swings for the fences with the pipe ...

Rymac ducks the shot and hoists Venomous high into the air ...

The Champagne Stopper!! Onto the ladder!!

Mike: OH MY GOD! He could have broke his back!!

Rocky: He very well could have, Mike!! Holy fuck!!

Venomous rolls around the ring, screaming in pain and clutching his lower back. Rymac kicks Venomous out of the ring and then slowly sets the ladder up in the center. Rymac scales the ladder, but Carbon gets back to his feet, his face covered in blood. Carbon starts to pull himself up the ladder with Rymac, and then Rymac grabs the buzzer and it about to press the button, but Carbon punches him in the gut!! Rymac grabs Carbon by the hair and pulls him to his face, and then he headbutts Carbon, but Carbon hits him with a right hand! Both men start to trade blows at the top!

Carbon! Rymac!
    Carbon! Rymac!
    Carbon! Rymac!
    Rymac! Rymac!
    Rymac! THUMB TO THE EYE OF CARBON!

Rymac jams his thumb into Carbon's eye, and then he grabs Carbon by the throat and chokeslams him from the top to the mat down below!! Rymac reaches up and pulls the buzzer down to him with a sick smile across his face and then repeatedly hits the button, making the alarms sound and ending the match!

Emily Davis: Here are your winners ... The Paaaaaaardy Boooooooooyz!!

Mike: Huge win for The Pardy Boyz here tonight, and I excited about the next stage of the best of seven series!

Rocky: It won’t reach seven matches, Mike. They are bringing the Pardy to IWA, baby!

#BennysTeddy