Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    We see Rob Rage standing next to Seth Gabel, as the fans in the arena cheer. Rage has a bandage covering part of his head, as he looks at the ground.

Seth: Rob, for the last few weeks, people have said you've been quiet, you've been distant. Can you explain what has been going on?

Rage slowly looks up, staring at Seth. Rage grabs the mic from Seth.

Rage: Yeah, I can tell you what has been going on. I've spent time, focusing, preparing myself. IWA has been filled with mediocrity, and until people like myself and Jman came in, the fans had to just deal with it. Well no more. I won the Insane Asylum match, and even though I now have to face 4 others on top of the champ, it doesn't deter me from the goal before me. To stand at the top of the mountain holding that title, being able to say you are the absolute best, it's what each and every single person in the back hopes to do one today. Well today is my day. Today is my chance to hold that championship high, an show the world why I am the best. AJ Dixon, Shaz, Darius, Punk, even Jman, they aren't Rob Rage...and when this night is over, I will be the last man standing.

Rage turns, slamming the microphone into the chest of Seth, before turning and walking off. The camera's cut back to the ring.

Mike: Well, we finally hear fromm Rage. I wonder if his words will match up with his actions tonight.

Rocky: Personally I hope not. He'd make a piss poor champion.

Mike: Well, it's time for the third championship match of our four tonight, and this well, well it has bad blood written all over it. Take a look.

The camera view changes, as we get a video, highlighting everything leading up to this match. Mr Smyth and Kyojins first match in IWA, the night of Chaos debut show, the debacle at Thirst for Blood with both men scoring a pinfall but the ref only seeing Kyojins, Smyth backing out of the match at Lost Cause and substituting Cody Hart in, then the two men picking representatives for the match at Full Throttle, and finally, all of the build up in the last month. The camera's cut from the video promo, to the ring.

Emily Davis: This match is set for one fall, and is for the IWA Endurance Championship. Introducing first, he is the Endurance Champion, the master of True Wrestling...KYOJIN!

Kyojin comes out from the back, holding the Endurance Championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp, climbing into the ring. He goes to the corner, climbing to the second rope. He unhooks the belt, and raises it high, before climbing down. He turns, waiting.

Emily Davis: And his opponent, weighing in at 222 pounds, from Birmingham, England, Mr Smyth, and IWA brings you...30 Seconds To Mars!

Mr Smyth comes out from the back after a few moments, as he walks by, nodding at 30 Seconds to Mars. He walks down the ramp as the band continues to play. He makes his way into the ring, standing across from Kyojin, as the music ends. The ref raises the championship high into the air, showing it to both men. He turns, handing it to the timekeeper on the outside, as he signals for the bell.

The bell rings, as Mr Smyth and Kyojin stand across from one another, staring each other down.

Mike: Finally! Finally this is happening!

Rocky: Ever since Thirst for Blood, I’ve been waiting for this and waiting for this!

Mike: These two are going to tare the roof off.

The fans are going crazy, as a massive Kyojin chant erupts through the arena. The two men hook up, as Kyojin immediately turns it into a side headlock. Smyth pushes Kyojin off, sending him into the ropes. Kyojin hits them, bouncing back as Kyojin nails a running shoulder block. Smyth is dropped, as Kyojin runs into the ropes, Smyth rolls over, as Kyojin runs over top of him. Kyojin hit’s the other ropes, going back at Smyth who is back to his feet, as Smyth goes for a hip toss, but Kyojin blocks it. Kyojin goes for a wicked enziguiri, but Smyth ducks it. Kyojin falls, as Smyth immediately grabs Kyojin, lifting him into the air and drops him with a back drop! Smyth goes for the cover, but Kyojin kicks out at 1. Both men get to their feet.

Mike: It’s a stalemate so far. Neither man getting the advantage, going move for move.

The two men go for another hook up, but this time Smyth puts Kyojin into a side headlock. Kyojin starts to move, trying to get Smyth into the ropes, but Smyth into twists his hips, and tosses Kyojin, putting him on his back. Smyth still has the head lock synched in, as Kyojin positions himself, and stacks Smyth on his shoulders for a pinning attempt. Smyth kicks out at one, flipping, landing on his stomach, as he still has the headlock still synched in. Kyojin is to his knees, as Smyth still won’t break the hold. Kyojin is to his feet now, as he puts his arms around the waist of Smyth and lifts him into the air.

Rocky: Backdrop!

Mike: No!

Blog Entries
    Kyojin doesn’t back drop Smyth, instead he holds Smyth into the air, and then slams him forward, breaking the headlock, and bashes Smyth face first with a face buster. Kyojin is back up, as he stands on the back of Smyths knees, and reaches down, grabbing the hands of Smyth. Kyojin pulls back,

Mike: Oh wow. An inventive submission move.

Rocky: Wait for it….

Kyojin then takes one foot, putting it behind the head of Smyth, and lets go of his arms, driving Smyth face first into the mat.

Rocky: And boom goes the dynamite…

Kyojin rolls Smyth over, as he goes for the cover.

1.…2NO!

Smyth kicks out right as the ref hits 2. Kyojin is to his feet, as Smyth is getting back up. Kyojin grabs Smyth, irish whipping him into the corner. Kyojin is now in the other corner, psyching the fans up. Kyojin charges, and buries two knees right into the face of Smyth in the corner. Kyojin grabs Smyth by the back of the head, and leans back, monkey flipping Smyth out of the corner. Kyojin is back up, as he sees Smyth laying in the middle of the ring. Kyojin runs into the ropes, and springboards off with a moonsault. KNEES! Kyojin lands midsection first on the knees of Smyth. Kyojin falls over onto his back, holding his stomach, as Smyth gets to his feet. He grabs the legs of Kyojin, and positions him near the corner. Smyth falls backwards, launching Kyojin into the air, as Kyojin collides face first into the ring post! Kyojin stumbles back, as Smyth lifts Kyojin into the air with a fireman’s carry. THE RULE! Smyth spins Kyojin around, planting him in front of Smyth with a faceplant. Smyth rolls Kyojin over, going for the cover.

Rocky: Smyth did it! Smyth did it!

1.…2.…!

Mike: Kyojin kicks out! Yes! That is why he is the Enudrance Champion.

Smyth doesn’t seem upset though, as he just smiles. He gets to his feet, as he reaches down, lifting Kyojin to a standing position. Smyth reaches back and goes for a stiff left, but Kyojin blocks it, and instead catches Smyth in the face with an elbow. Kyojin and Smyth begin to trade punches for elbows!

Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Kyojin
    Kyojin

Kyojin has Smyth back against the ropes, Kyojin charges, clothes lining himself and Smyth over the top to the outside. Both men are down, as the ref begins to count.

1.…..2.…Kyojin is back to his feet, as Smyth is starting to get back up…3.….4.…Kyojin charges, connecting with a shining wizard, dropping Smyth hard….5.……6.…..7...Kyojin hears the refs count, as he rolls into the ring and right back out, restarting the count. 1.…..2.….3.….Kyojin has Smyth back to his feet, as he points at the steel steps. The fans erupt with cheers, as Kyojin takes Smyth face first, and bashes him off of the steps. 6.…….7.…Kyojin bashes Smyth over and over repeatedly, and we start to see Smyth bleeding slightly from his forehead. Kyojin takes Smyth, and rolls him back into the ring, as Kyojin rolls in himself. Kyojin goes for the cover.

1.…….2..!

Rocky: And Smyth kicks out after 2.

Mike: Yeah, but he is starting to bleed Rocky. That can’t be good.

Kyojin is to his feet, as he is in the corner,, psyching the fans up, as Smyth is starting to get to his feet. Smyth turns, as Kyojin charges. FLYING WHEEL KICK! Smyth ducks it though, as Kyojin crashes and burns. Smyth is immediately on top of Kyojin, driving knee after knee into the back of Kyojin’s head. Smyth places a knee into the back of Kyojin’s neck, and reaches around, synching in a modified crossface. Smyth pulls back, as Kyojin yells out in pain. Smyth yells at the ref to ask Kyojin, and the ref does, but Kyojin says never. Smyth yells to ask him again, and the ref does, only for Kyojin to yell out no once more. Smyth mooves his hands around the neck of Kyojin, taking his knee off, as he lifts him up.

Rocky: Neckbreaker! Ouch!

Smyth goes for the cover, flipping Kyojin over.

1.…..2.…!

Kyojin kicks out before 3, Smyth still doesn’t seemed deterred, as he lifts Kyojin to a standing position. Smyth hooks Kyojin up for a suplex, but then lifts Kyojin into the air and drops Kyojin feet first on the top rope. Kyojin bounces off, as Smyth uses the momentum to slam Kyojin down hard onto the mat. Smyth sits Kyojin up, as Smyth runs into the ropes,, and bounces back, driving a knee right into the face of Kyojin! Smyth doesn’t go for the cover though, as he instead stomps the head of Kyojin, then walks around stomping the arm of Kyojin, and walks around farther, stomping the leg of Kyojin. Smyth proceeds around, stomping on the other leg and arm of Kyojin. Smyth jumps into the air, and comes down, driving a knee into the face of Kyojin. Smyth reaches down, lifting Kyojin to a standing position. Mr Smyth irish whips Kyojin into the ropes, as Smyth goes for a clothesline, but Kyojin ducks it, and hit’s the other ropes, spring boarding off of them. TRUTH HURTS! Kyojin catches Smyth in the face with the beautiful disaster kick. Kyojin goes for the cover.

1.……2.…..3NO!

Rocky: Yes! Smyth kicks out! Yes!

Kyojin gets to his feet, showing a little frustration now, as he reaches down, lifting Smyth up. Kyojin sends him flying into the corner. Kyojin charges in, and catches Smyth in the corner with a spear. Kyojin lifts Smyth up to the top, seating him on the top turnbuckle. Kyojin climbs the bottom rope, second rope, he is standing at the top rope.

Mike: HURRICARANA!

Rocky: NO!

Kyojin jumps into the air for the hurricarana, but Smyth catches him, and instead dumps him to the outside, with a modified release powerbomb. Smyth falls off the top of the turnbuckle, and lands in the ring, neither man moving. The fans are chanting holy shit, as the ref checks, and begins to count Kyojin out.

1.……2.…….3.……..4.……..5.….

Mike: Smyth is going to win, but no the way he wants to!

Rocky: Come on Kyojin! Get back into the ring!

Mike: I never thought I’d see the day you’d cheer for Kyojin.

6.….Kyojin is stirring, on his knees, as Smyth is using the ropes to get to his feet…7.……..8.……….Kyojin is to his feet, stumbling around……9.……10NO! Kyojin rolls in right as the ref hits ten, but the ref doesn’t count the ten count, keeping the match alive. Smyth is standing near Kyojin, as Kyojin begins to use Smyth to pull himself up. The two men are now up, and leaning on each other. They begin to trade blow for blow.

Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Smyth
    Smyth
    Smyth

Mr Smyth has the upperhand, as he sends Kyojin into the ropes. Smyth charges at Kyojin, going for a clothesline, but Kyojin ducks and springboards off the other sets of ropes.

Mike: TRUTH HURTS!

ROCKY: THE RULE!

Kyojin springboards off, going for the beautiful disaster kick, but Smyth is able to catch Kyojin mid air, having him land in the fireman’s carry. Smyth spins Kyojin around and plants him with the Rule. Both men are down, neither moving, as the ref checks and then begins to count.

1.……….2.……….3.……….4.………… 5.…………6.…..Smyth begins to crawl…7.………8.…Smyth drapes and arm over Kyojin. The ref breaks the 10 count, and drops to his knees as he counts the pin.

1.…….2.……3NO!

Kyojin kicks out right at 3. Smyth, no longer showing the jovial attitude from earlier, now looks at the ref holding three fingers up, but the ref says 2. Smyth gets to his feet, as he lifts Kyojin to a standing position. Smyth nails Kyojin in the gut with a knee, and pulls him in.

Rocky: Piledriver or powerbomb!? Piledriver or powerbomb!?

Smyth lifts Kyojin into the air for a powerbomb, but Kyojin turns the move, into a tornado DDT. Kyojin is slow to stir, but is back up first, seeing where Smyth is laying. Kyojin stumbles to the ropes, climbing out onto the apron, as he goes to the corner, and climbs to the top.

Mike: RISING SUN!

Kyojin comes flying off the top with a double rotation moonsault, as he lands on Smyth. Kyojin hooks the leg.

1.……..2.………2.999999!

Smyth kicks out just in time! Kyojin is now in disbelief.

Mike: Wow! Truth Hurts and Rising Sun. Neither has put Smyth away.

Rocky: And two rules, neither putting Kyojin away. This is what true wrestling is about.

Mike: We are witnessing a one of a kind match right here. I’m in awe!

The fans are now chanting this is awesome, as Kyojin slowly gets to his feet. Kyojin goes to Smyth, and grabs his legs. He turns, position him towards the corner. Kyojin falls back, launching Smyth, but Smyth is actually able to land on the second rope. Kyojin is up, and turns, as Smyth comes off the top with a double axe handle. Kyojin is dropped, as Smyth collapses on top of Kyojin with an arm covering him.

1.……..2.………3NO!!!!!!

Kyojin kicks out, sending Smyth off of him. Both men are down, as the ref starts the 10 count once more.

1.……2.…..3.…..4.……..5.…….6.……. Smyth is slowly stirring….7.……….8.…..Kyojin is slowly stirring…..9.……..both men are to their feet! They charge at each other, and immediately begin trading punches and kicks.

Blog Entries
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Smyth
    Kyojin
    Kyojin
    Kyojin

Kyojin sends Smyth into the ropes, as Smyth bounces back, and is dropped by a massive roundhouse kick! Kyojin turns, going straight to the corner.

Mike: The end is near! Kyojin is going for it!

Rocky: He is climbing to the top. No..not the Rising Sun…Smyth is done and out.

Mike: SMYTH IS UP! SMYTH IS UP!

Rocky: Go Mr Smyth! Go!

Smyth charges at Kyojin, who has his back to him. Smyth is on the second rope, as he bashes Kyojin in the back with a forearm, but it doesn’t knock Kyojin off. Smyth lifts Kyojin onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, with Kyojin’s back resting on the shoulders of Smyth.

Mike: oh my god! Oh my god!

Smyth leaps off the top, and nails an inverted The Rule, planting Kyojin right into the ring!

Rocky: Holy shit! Smyth going out of his boundries….wow!

The fans are chanting holy shit and this is awesome, as Smyth crawls, and covers Kyojin, hooking a leg.

1.………2.……….3!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match and NEW, Endurance Champion, Mr Smyth!

Smyth slowly gets to his feet, as the ref hands the Endurance Championship to him, and raises his hand.

Mike: Say what you want about Smyth, but tonight, this match, this moment, has shown me that Smyth is not just a businessman, he is a wrestler.

Rocky: It may have been a long road to get here, with Smyth making decisions that others didn’t understand, decisions that made others call him a coward, but it has all lead to here. He has done it. He has won the Endurance Championship.

Smyth goes to the corner, climbing it, holding the title high. Some flashes go off, as Smyth climbs down and rolls out of the ring. The camera's cut to a video preview for the main event. The camera's then cut back to the ring.

Mike: Well that was an amazing hard fought match. I'm being told Seth Gabel is catching up with Kyojin in the back.

The camera cuts backstage where a pair of boots are shown. The camera pans up and shows Kyojin sitting on the bench, a towel over his head. The fans explode with cheers on his arrival after his loss to Mr. Smyth earlier on in the night. Jake Johnson walks into the room and Kyojin stands up.

Seth Gabel: Can I ask you a couple of questions Kyojin?

Kyojin: Sure Seth, what’s going on?

Seth Gabel: After your loss to Mr. Smyth earlier on tonight, what’s your next move?

Kyojin: What’s my next move? I’m not entirely sure. You see tonight, I let my mind slip one time, I made one mistake and I lost tonight. And I’ve gotta show some respect to Smyth. After all of the doubts I had of him, all of the issues we had of each other- he stepped up to the plate tonight and he defeated me.

Tonight, Smyth was the better man.

The fans boo loudly as Kyojin smiles.

Kyojin: But that’s not to say he will be the better man overall. Is this over between us? Considering I have a rematch clause, definitely not by a long shot. I will get my rematch and I’ll get the Endurance Championship back.

The fans pop loudly.

Seth Gabel: We’ve seen some great action so far tonight, what do you think of Destined For Immortality so far?

Kyojin: Honestly, it’s been a hell of a show so far. Everybody has stepped up to the plate and we’ve seen some great matches. The newcomers on the roster are stepping up and it’s difficult for each and every single one of us thats been here since the days of ICW to keep up. It’s all about reinvention. Maybe that’s my next move.

As for right now, I’m going to go home and rest. I’ll watch the show back and I’ll work it out. The last time I did that, I wound up in the main event of Glory Days. Funny how things work out huh?

The fans pop loudly again as Kyo nods his head, although the look of sadness says otherwise.

Seth Gabel: Okay Kyo, one final question. Who do you think will win the main event tonight and leave Destined For Immortality as the IWA World Champion?

Kyojin smiles and runs a hand through his hair.

Kyojin: With all due respect Seth, do I look like I give a damn right now?

Seth seems taken aback by the answer as Kyo stands up shaking his head and walks out of the room. We return to ringside.

Mike: Well, I can't blame Kyojin for being upset. He lost his championship, and he busted his ass.

Rocky: Yeah but he has his rematch clause, so he should stop being so pissy. Reminds me of my wife.

Mike: Wait...you have a wife? Wow!

Rocky: Shut it...anyways...folks...we've arrived. It's time for the main event!

Mike: To catch everyone up to speed, our main event match is the Maximum Anarchy match. Hanging above the ring that will be lowered and surround the ring is a cell, with portions of the walls and top wrapped in barbed wire. Underneath their are weapons that we might normally see. This match is meant to be brutal, it's meant to be hardcore, it's meant to end careers.

Rocky: 6 men start, the only way to be eliminated is by pinfall or submission. When it gets down to the final two men, it becomes last man standing rules. The first man to not answer a 10 count is gone, and the man left is the IWA World Heavyweight Champion!

Emily: This match is the Maximum Anarchy match, it is for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship, and is our main event! Introducing first, weighing in at 245 pounds, Darius!

Darius comes out from the back to nothing but boos. He makes his way down the ramp, climbing into the ring. The cell now begins to lower, as Darius just looks around, waiting.

Emily Davis: The next out, weighing in at 240 pounds, K...J...PUNK!

Punk walks out from the back, as he raises his arms in the air, pointing to the sky, as pyro's go off. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, looking at Darius.

Emily Davis: Out next, weighing in at 235 pounds, from Atlanta, GA, representing Infection, A..J...DIXON!

Dixon comes out fromm the back to nothing but boos. He walks down the ramp, climbing through the cell door, and climbs into the ring. He looks at Punk and Darius.

Mike: These three men have been here from the start, and have been at the center of the World title scene since IWA's inception.

Rocky: Punk's been champ, Dixon's been champ, and tonight it becomes full circle when Darius becomes champ.

Emily Davis: Out next, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Brixton, London, he is the IWA World Heavyweight Champion, Shaz!

Shaz comes out with the World title on his shoulder. He walks down the ramp, going around the ring, where he hands the championship to the time keeper. We can see him say "keep it warm, I'm coming back for it", as he turns, walking around the cell and walks in through the door. He proceeds to climb in the ring.

Blog Entries

Emily: Out next, weighing in at 238 pounds, Rob Rage!

Rage walks out from the back, with what appears to be a new fire in his eyes. He makes his way down the ramp, and stop,s looking at the cell. He walks inside, and climbs into the ring.

Mike: Only one man left! My pick to win!

Emily Davis: And the final contender, weighing in at 205 pounds, hailing fromm Philadelphia, PA, Jman!

Jman walks out from the back to a massive amount of cheers, the biggest cheers of the night, as he walks down the ramp and into the cell. He climbs into the ring, as the ref on the inside looks at the six men and signals for the bell!

The 6 men look at each other, and immediately begin brawling, breaking off into pairs almost. Darius and Jman are going blow for blow, AJ Dixon and KJ Punk are exchanging fisticuffs, and Rage and Shaz are going back and forth with shots. Quickly, Dixon has Punk in the corner, Rage has the advantage against Shaz, and Jman and Darius are at the ropes exchanging blows. Jman takes a step back, as Darius leans on the rope, and charges, taking Darius and himself over the top to the outside with a clothesline! The camera's turn, focusing on the 4 men in the ring. Shaz and Rage are still going at it, as Rage irish whips Shaz into the ropes. Shaz comes bouncing back, as Rage catches Shaz, and takes him out with a hard belly to belly suplex, sending Shaz rolling to the outside! Rage is back to his feet, as he sees Dixon has advantage of Punk in the corner. Rage charges, and nails Dixon hard in the back with a double axe handle. Dixon is slumped, as Rage grabs Dixon and sends him hard into the other corner. Rage looks at Punk, as Punk nods. Rage grabs Punk hard, sending him flying straight into Dixon in the corner with a clothesline. Dixon stumbles out, only to be turned inside out by Rage with a running clothesline! Both men turn to Dixon who is down, as they pick him up. They irish whip Dixon into the ropes, as Dixon bounces back, only to be taken down by a double flapjack from the two men!

Mike: Great team work from Rob and KJ!

Both men are back up, and immediately, Rob catches KJ hard with an elbow, sending KJ stumbling into the ropes.

Rocky: That was short lived!

Mike: Rob showed why he is in this match. Experience.

KJ hits the ropes, as Rage charges, and clotheslining KJ over the top to the outside, as Punk lands on his feet but goes straight into the cell wall that has barbed wire! KJ's arm hits hard, and we can see it's cut. Shaz is to his feet now, as he charges at KJ, spearing him into the wall. The camera's turn back to the ring, where we see Rage now has Dixon in the corner, and is standing on the second rope, as he starts squaring off with rights. The fans are chanting along. 1....2....3....4....5....6....7....8....9....befor e Rage can get the tenth punch in, Dixon counters with a headbutt to the groin of Rage. Rage keels in pain, but manages to stay on the ropes. Dixon ducks from underneath Rages legs, and climbs the second rope also, standing next to Rob. Dixon hooks Rage up, and nails a russian leg sweep off the second rope! Rage hits hard, as Dixon immediately goes for the cover.

1...!

Rage manages to kick out before 2, as we go to the outside where we see Jman down, and Darius has a kendo stick with what appear to be short nails sticking out of the end.

Mike: That looks like a wicked weapon!

Rocky: Damn! That looks sick!

Darius takes the stick, as he raises it high above his head, and Jman cuts him off with a huge kick below the belt!

Rocky: That's a dirty move!

Mike: It's that or be stabbed by a nail! If i were him I'd choose the dirty choice over a stab!

Darius keeps over, as Jman gets to his feet, and grabs Darius, suplexing him onto the steel steps! The camera's cut to Shaz and Punk, as we see Punk, whose arm is bleeding, whipping Shaz into the cell wall. This section isn't covered in barbed wire, but Shaz still hits hard. Punk grabs the steel steps, lifting them up. Punk charges with the steps overhead, and flings them at Shaz, but Shaz drops to the floor at the last second, and the steel steps go through the cell wall, creating an opening. Shaz is back to his feet, as Punk charges at Shaz again, and this times, tackles him through the opening. The two men are brawling on the ground, as the camera's cut back to the ring, where we see Dixon and Rage going at it still. Dixon has Rage against the ropes, as he irish whips him, sending him into the other ropes. Rage hits, and goes flying back, as Jman slides into the ring. Dixon takes Rage hard down with a dropkick. Dixon looks at Jman, as the two men begin to trade blows.

Dixon
    Jman
    Dixon
    Jman
    Dixon
    Dixon
    Dixon

Dixon has the upperhand, as he has Jman backed up to the ropes. Dixon grabs a hold of Jman, and lifts him as if he is going for a suplex, but then drop his feet onto the top rope.

Mike: What is he going for?

Rocky: I don't know but I hope it destroys Jman. I hate that bastard.

Dixon nails a corkscrew neckbreaker, driving Jman down to the ring mat. Dixon immediately goes for the cover.

1....2!

Jman kicks out right after 2! Darius has come to, and has now grabbed a garbage can from under the ring and throws it in. Darius slides in now, as Dixon is getting to his feet. Darius charges, and takes Dixon down with a huge running boot! Darius turns, as dixon hits the canvas hard. Rage is getting to his feet now, as Darius heads over to Rob, and grabs him, throwing him into the corner. Darius charges into the corner, and spears Rage in the corner! Darius takes a step back, and spins Rage around, so his chest is facing the turnbuckle. Darius lift Rob to a sitting position on the top turnbuckle. Darius climbs to the second rope, and sets Rage up on his shoulders for a Fuck You Bitch!

Mike: Oh! Oh! Oh! This could take Rage out if Darius connects!

Rocky: Yes! Yes! This is freaking awesome!

Blog Entries
    Jman is back to his feet, as he charges at Darius. Darius immediately drops Rage back to the top, as he turns still standing on the second rope. Jman launches him through the air, and connects hard on Darius with a running knee! Darius is wobbling on the top rope, as Jman grabs Darius and nails a death valley driver! Rage has come to now, as he turns around on the turnbuckle, seeing Darius down. Jman steps away, as Rage flies off the top with a diving elbow! Rage connects hard, and immediately goes for the cover.

1....2..!

Mike: Darius kicks out!

Rocky: Jman has ahold of Rage now!

Jman immediately grabs Rage, and locks in the tazzmission. Jman drags Rage to the ground, and locks in a body scissors, holding Rage in place. Rage won't tap though! After a few minutes, Rage seems to pass out, as the ref goes to check. Before he can even raise Rage's hand for one, Dixon comes out of nowhere smashing Rage and Jman with the garbage can. The camera's cut from the ring, to the outside of the cell, where we see KJ Punk and Shaz still going at it. Punk seems to have gotten the advantage, as Shaz is climbing the cell wall now, avoiding any barbed wire sections, and trying to escape KJ. KJ is following right behind. Shaz makes it to the top, as he starts to crawl, and then gets up, walking to the center. KJ is now on top as well, as he goes straight at Shaz. The two men begin trade shot for shot at the top.

KJ!
    Shaz!
    KJ!
    Shaz!
    KJ!
    Shaz!
    KJ!
    KJ!
    !!!!!!!
    Shaz cuts KJ off with a huge cut below the belt. Shaz connects with a huge uppercut, sending KJ stumbling back to the cell edge. Shaz charges over, kicking Punk in the gut hard, as Punk keels over. Shaz pulls Punk in for the Souvenir from The Ghetto. Shaz poses, as Kj counters, trying to backdrop Shaz off the top of the cell!

Mike: Shaz holds on. Shaz holds on!

Rocky: But wait..what's KJ doing!?

KJ turns, having ahold of Shaz's legs, as he sends him flying off the top down through the announce table to the ground with an alabama slam.

Mike: Oh my god! Oh my god! Shaz is dead!

All of the wrestlers stop, looking out of the cell, as Shaz is laying in the rubble of the table.

Rocky: I'm just recieving word, my god, Smokey is a sick bastard! He isn't letting any medical assistance come out to check on Shaz!

Mike: He can't do that! He can't! Just look at Shaz!

Rocky: Shaz has to be pinned in that ring, or else he lays here hurt! My god..Smokey is a monster!

KJ begins to climb down the cell, as the camera's cut to the ring. We see Darius and Dixon are double teaming each of Rage and Jman. Rage is laying on his stomach in the corner, now bleeding from a garbage can shot. Dixon and Darius have Jman at the ropes, as they irish whip him. Jman hits the ropes, but is cut off, as Punk is now back into the cell, and grabs the foot of Jman, stopping him from flying back at Darius and Dixon.

Rocky: Look at Punk play dirty!

Mike: he isn't playing dirty! He saved Jman!

Punk pulls Jman to the outside, as Dixon and Darius go over to them, trying to reach over the top rope to the outside to grab both men, but Punk and Jman counter with dual chair shots, sending Darius and Dixon flying back.

Rocky: What the hell! Where did they get chairs from!?

A replay is then shown, showing Punk climbing off the cell, and grabbing two chairs while looking down at Shaz and proceeding to walk in to the ring. Right before he grabbed Jman, he dropped the chairs beside him. The replay ends, as we see Punk and Jman climb into the ring. They are each in a corner, standing, waiting, almost stalking Darius and Dixon, as they get the fans riled up. The fans are going crazy, as Darius and Dixon slowly get to their feet, groggy. They stumble and turn.

Mike: Good Match, Let's Go Eat!

Rocky: Rolling Elbow!

The two men connect, Jman nailing Darius, and Punk nailing Dixon, each with their respective finishers. They both go for the cover.

1.....2.....3!

Emily Davis: AJ Dixon and Darius have been eliminated from the match!

Mike: Holy shit! A double elimination! Now it's just down to Rage, Jman, Punk, and Shaz...who is still completely out of it infront of us.

Rocky: No! Dixon was suppose to reclaim his glory! Damn it!

Dixon gets out of the ring, but Darius is refusing to leave. Jman and Punk are to their feet, looking at each other and then at Darius. Darius charges at them, and ducks a double clothesline! Darius comes back, and delivers a doubel flying shoulder tackle, taking both men down. Darius goes to the corner, poising himself. Darius looks to the outside of the cell, seeing Shaz still has not moved. Jman is up, as he charges at Darius, and nails him hard, sending Darius flying off the top of the turnbuckle into the cell wall.

Mike: Darius arm is stuck in barbed wire! Oh my god!

Darius is dangling for a moment, stuck, but within moments, he drops, the barbed wire slicing multiple parts of his arm. He is bleeding profusely, as the ref immediately rushes out of the ring, throwing an X sign up, as he takes his shirt off, and wraps it around the arm of Darius. Medical officials are rushing down, as Darius now passes out from the lack of Blood. Jman, realizing the danger, gets out off the ring, and helps the ref take Darius to the cell door, where officials rush Darius off into the back.

Blog Entries
    Mike: Wow, what a classy move by Jman.

Rocky: Yeah, I give him props. Darius’s arm getting slashed opened like that, he could have easily bled out and died right here.

Mike: Well…hopefully we get some kind of update on Darius before this match is over.

Jman turns, going back into the ring where he sees Punk standing before him. Punk puts a hand out, showing a sign of respect. Jman looks at it, and shakes it, but then pulls Punk in for a modified neckbreaker.

Rocky: What a dastardly move!

Mike: Bull! Jman just showed his experience. In a match like this, there is no Mr Nice Guy.

Punk is down, as Jman looks at where Punk is positioned, and goes to the corner, ascending to the top. Jman poses at the top, as the fans know what's coming next!

Mike: Shades of Savage! Here comes the...wait...Rage has come to!

Rage charges at the corner, ascending to the top quickly, hooking Jman up. Super Double R Suplex! Rage nails the double underhook suplex off the top. Jman hits the canvas hard, as Rage crawls, covering Jman.

1.....2.....!

Jman counters, turning Rage and locking in a modified crossface!

Rocky: my god! I've never seen this move done that way!

Mike: Rage has to tap! He has to!

Rage looks like he is going to tap. He has nowhere to go, as Jman suddenly lets go of the hold, as Punk has now come to and is charging at Jman. Jman tries to take Punk down with a crossface, but Punk rolls though it, getting back to his feet. KJ irish whips Jman into the ropes. Jman bounces back, as Punk catches Jman, and nails a belly to belly suplex! Punk is back up, as he turns to Rage, who is still down. Punk lifts Rage to a standing position, and goes for Souther (Dis)Comfert, but Rage counters, elbowing Punk to the back of the temple! Punk stumbles away, but turns, going straight back at Rage.

Mike: RAGE BOMB! RAGE BOMB!

Rob catches KJ, and nails a Rage Bomb out of nowhere. Rage immediately goes for the cover.

1......2......3!

Emily Davis: KJ Punk has been eliminated from this match.

Mike: We are down to just Rage, Jman, and Shaz! And Shaz still hasn't moved!

Rage is to his feet, as Jman is now back to his feet, and the fans are going insane! They look at each other, and then look around, and then back at each other. They immediately begin trading blow for blow.

Rage
    Jman
    Rage
    Jman
    Rage
    Jman
    Jman
    Jman

Jman has the upperhand, as he has Rob backed up to the ropes. Jman irish whips Rage, but Rage counters, sending Jman hard into the ropes. Jman comes running back, as both men are knocked down by a double clothesline! Neither man is moving, as the ref stands, unable to count either man out. After a few moments, the camera's turn, as we see Shaz crawling out from the rubble.

Rocky: Thank god he is alive! I wonder if anything is broken!

Mike: I can't believe he is still in this.

Shaz crawls to the cell wall, using it to pull himself to a standing position. Neither Jman or Rage are moving yet, as Shaz stumbles towards the cell opening. We cut to the ring, where we see Rage slowly getting to his feet, as is Jman. We cut to the outside of the ring, where we see Shaz now, pulling a table out. Shaz takes the table, sliding it into the ring. Shaz slides in right after, as Rage and Jman are now fully standing. Shaz stands, looking at them, and screams "bring it bitches" and motions to them, as Rage and Jman abide and go straight for Shaz. Shaz starts wailing off with lefts and rights, but after a few shots, Jman and Rage are able to get the upperhand, backing Shaz up into a corner. Rage and Jman trade shots, punches and elbows, with Rage nailing Shaz with an elbow, and Jman nailing Shaz with a punch, going back and forth.

Jman
    Rage
    Jman
    Rage
    Jman
    Rage
    Jman
    Rage
    Jman

The two men step away, as Shaz stumbles out, as Jman grabs Shaz, and nails a tazplex! Jman is back to his feet, as he turns to Rage.

Mike: Rage bomb!

Rocky: NO!

Jman is lifted into the air, but before Rage can drive Jman down, Jman counters, turning the Rage bomb into a tornado ddt! Rage is planted, as Jman goes straight for the cover.

1.....2.....!

Rage kicks out right before 3! Both men slowly get to their feet, as we see Shaz now slowly standing up. GOOD MATCH, LET'S GO EAT! Jman connects to Shaz with the superkick, but the move sends Shaz flying over the top rope, and straight into a barbed wire section of the cell wall face first! Shaz is now cut up on the face, bleeding, as he drops. Jman turns back to Rage, as Rage grabs Jman, whipping Jman into the corner. Rage charges into the corner, and squashes Jman in the corner with a huge splash! Rob lifts Jman to a sitting position on the top turnbuckle, as Rage takes a few steps back. He charges in, and nails Jman with a huge british uppercut! Rage is now standing on the second rope, as he hooks Jman up for a Super Double R Suplex, but Jman counters, headbutting Rage as Rob falls, landing on his back. Jman stands, posing.

Mike: Shades of Savage!

Rocky: Here he goes!

Jman flies off the top with a diving elbow! Rage moves! Rage moves! Rob moves out of the way, as Jman crashes hard. We see Shaz now coming back into the ring, with some bag in hand that he sits in the corner. Rage goes for a cover on Jman.

1......2.......!

Shaz pulls Rage off of Jman, as Rage gets to his feet. Shaz immediately kicks Rage below the belt, and then pulls him in. Souvenir From The Ghetto! Shaz nails the flipping piledriver, and immediately goes for the cover.

1.......2......3!!!!!!!

Mike: Rage kicked out!

Rocky: Not in time!

Rage did kick out right at 3, but the ref is saying Rage didn't kick out in time. The ref instructs Rage to leave, as Shaz and Jman are left in the ring now.

Mike: It now becomes last man standing. I smell a title change coming!

Rocky: Damn...I am amazed Shaz is still going after that fall! Reminiscent of Mankind there!

Jman is back to his feet, as Shaz is also. Jman and Shaz are looking at each other, and immediately start brawling. Jman gets the advantage, as he backs Shaz up to the corner. Jman connects with a wicked uppercut, as Shaz slumps in the corner. Jman turns, running straight at the ropes. He bounces off, heading straight back at Shaz, and goes for a spear, but Shaz moves! Jman connects with the ring post. Shaz pulls Jman out from the post, lifting him into the air with a fireman's carry. Shaz takes Jman, dropping his feet to the top rope. Shaz spins Jman, and nails a sitout jaw breaker, as Jman falls to the canvas. Shaz is to his feet, as the ref starts the count.

1.........2.........3............4.............5.. .............6....................7.............8. .....Jman is now on his knees........9....Jman is back to his feet. Shaz grabs Jman, whipping him super hard into the corner, as Jman hits hard, and stumbles back out. Shaz grabs Jman, going for a reverse DDT, but Jman counters, kicking Shaz in the head. Shaz breaks the hold, stumbling away, as Jman charges, and takes Shaz down with a flying wheel kick! Jman is back up, as the ref starts counting, but Jman is still doing something. 1...........2..........3.....Jman has the table, as he is setting it up near a corner.4.....5......6...Jman has it set up, as Shaz is now crawling to the ropes....7.....8....Shaz uses the ropes to pull himself up, breaking the count.

Mike: Oh man, that table seems like a bad idea.

Rocky: It's a match ender for sure.

Blog Entries
    Jman goes, grabbing Shaz, as he pulls him to the table. Jman tries to put Shaz on top of the table, but Shaz kicks Jman below the belt, and Jman drops. Shaz turns, as the ref starts counting. 1....2....Shaz goes to the corner grabbing the bag from earlier....3.......4......5...Shaz goes to the table, smiling....6.....7...Jman is on his knees once more....8...Shaz pours something all over the table, as Jman gets to his feet before 10.

Mike: Well Jman is up before 10...but what's on the table.

Rocky: It's....it's....thumbtacks! Oh my god it's thumbtacks!

Shaz grabs Jman, and takes him to the corner near the table. Shaz chops Jman three times, each time the fans yell Boo instead of Woo.

Mike: Man these fans absolutely hate Shaz.

Shaz grabs Jman, sitting him on the top of the turnbuckle. Shaz climbs to the top, hooking Jman up for a suplex. Shaz lifts Jman to a standing position, but before Shaz can pull off the move, Jman counters with stiff shots to the ribs of Shaz. Jman tries to knock Shaz off, but Shaz won't go. Both men now are on either side of the turnbuckle, standing on the top rope, trading blow for blow.

Mike: My god! Whoever gets knocked off onto the table will most likely be out of this!

Rocky: This is insane! This is crazy! Someone stop them!

Shaz............Jman..............Shaz............ ...Jman................Shaz...................Jm.. NO! Shaz blocks Jman's shot, and instead, grabs Jman by the head. RKO! Shaz flies off the top, taking Jman with him, performing a RKO, driving Jman into the canvas and putting the majority of Jman's body through the table! We see Jman's stomach covered in thumbtacks, as both men are down. The ref checks, and begins the count.

1.........................2....................... ..3.............Shaz is crawling, as some thumbtacks are in his back to the ropes....4.................5....................Sh az is at the ropes now, trying to pull himself up, as Jman is slowly stirring.........6...................7............ ........8..........Shaz is to his feet, using the ropes to hold himself up, as the ref admonishes it.

Rocky: Shaz is up! Jman isn't going to make it!

Mike: Come on Jman! Get to your feet! GET TO YOUR FEET!

Jman is on his hands and knees now as the ref gets to 9.............Jman tries to stand, but collapses...10! The bell sounds, as the cell starts to rise.

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, and still World Heavyweight Champion....SHAZ!

Shaz is still at the ropes, as the cell begins to rise. The ref is handed the World title, which he hands to Shaz and raises his hand in the air. Jman is slowly stirring, as AJ Dixon, Carlos Alberton Ramon, Van Hooligan X, and Athena come out from the back. Shaz immediately drops, rolling out of the ring. The 4 people in Infection go to the ring, climbing in, as Jman is now on his knees, still recovering. They surround the ring, as Shaz is goingg through the crowds, escaping. Each person is on one side of the ring, as Dixon nods at them all, and they climb onto the apron. They step into the ring, as Jman is now to his feet. The 4 have him surrounded, as Van is the first to strike.

Kyojin comes running out from the back to a massive ovation, as he rushes, sliding into the ring. Jman drops Van with a hard right, as Van rolls out of the ring. Kyojin immediately catches Athena with a massive roundhouse kick, sending Athena into the ropes. Kyojin charges, clotheslining Athena over the top. Jman is now brawling with Carlos, as Dixon is squaring off on Kyojin. Ramon nails a huge right, sending Jman stumbling back. Ramon charges in..

Mike: Good Match Let's Eat!

Jman catches Ramon out of nowhere with the superkick, knocking him down as Ramon rolls out of the ring. Dixon is left, as he is taking it to Kyojin. Jman comes up from behind, spinning Dixon around, as Kyojin and Jman send Dixon between them with punches. Kyojin finally whips Dixon into the ropes, as Dixon comes back, straight into Jman.

Mike: Good Match Let's Eat!

Rocky: Kyojin is to the top! Rising Sun!

Jman drops Dixon with the super kick, as Kyojin comes off the top with the double rotation moonsault. Dixon is nailed hard, as Jman kicks Dixon out off the ring, and proceeds to turn to Kyojin. Jman stands his hand out, as Kyojin shakes it. They raise each others hands, before going to corners climbing.

Mike: What a surreal moment. Both men may have lost, but you can tell their time in IWA is far from over.

Rocky: They did manage to dismantle Infection.

Both men climb down, looking around at the fans, as a "thank you" chant breaks out.

Mike: What a great way to end the night. Two of the best

Rocky: WHAT THE HELL!?

The camera's show Kyojin, as he squarely kicks Jman below the belt. Jman collapses to his knees, as Kyojin has a dead look in his eyes. He takes a step back, as he charges, and nails a huge enziguiri! Jman is down, as Kyojin goes to the corner, climbing it. RISING SUN! Kyojin comes off, nailing Jman with the double rotation moonsault. Kyojin is to his feet, as he looks down at Jman, before rolling out of the ring. He turns, walking up the ramp. He reaches the top, as the fans are in a mixture of booing, and total shock, as Kyojin turns around, and has the most vindictive smile on his face.

Mike: What have we just witnessed!? Why has Kyojin turned on Jman!?

Rocky: I....I....I'm speechlesss

The camera's see Kyojin's face once more, before cutting back to Jman, still down and out in the ring, as the camera's fade.

Blog Entries
    Using a filler now to give this a bump

Blog Entries
    Filler: This show is going to be big,, with a lot of stuff going down

Blog Entries
    Filler: Anyone else watch Bar Rescue?