Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    *As the lights in the arena go out, some members of the audience begin to scream. After a few minutes of darkness, their attention is drawn to the titantron on the stage by one solo spotlight. Shining Light appears on the screen, showing him positioned on top of a tombstone, head bowed down in prayer*

???: What do you want from me?

*At these words, Shining slowly lifts his head up and grins*

Shining: What I want Valentina, is for you to clear your head of everything. Focus. Breathe.

*The camera pans to reveal Valentina strapped to a chair by rope. She attempts to break free but fails to do so. She mutters something under her breath and glares at Shining*

Shining: Now before I begin to explain my actions, I want you to listen to what I have to say now… You are the one who chooses your own destiny. You are the one who knows yourself better than anyone else. What I say may be the right thing as far as I am concerned, but I don’t want you to feel pressured into doing anything I want you to.

Now, the reason that I have brought you here my child is because I believe that you have potential. You have potential that nobody else knows of. But I… I can see that potential and I intend on making you see it too. I haven’t been one for companions, in fact as a child I recall my only friend being my Bible given to me by my grandmother. That was what I went to when I needed advice, when I needed solitude. Loki and Aeriel were the only two people who understand the importance of the task that the Lord has given me. But when ICW closed down, I had no need for them. I had to take care of them, they knew too much.

*Shining turns away from Valentina*

Shining: I do miss them, but I have no regrets. No regrets whatsoever.

*He turns to face Valentina once again*

Shining: But you, you will always be of use to me! Imagine it, Shining and Valentina… We’d be a modern day Jesus and Mary Magdalene! Adonis is no good for you, he will only break your heart. People like him are only interested in one thing and that’s sex. I don’t want to see you have your heart broken.

Valentina: Why do you care? You don’t care about me!

Shining: That’s where you’re wrong my child! I do care about you! I don’t know why but the moment I laid my eyes on you I cared about you. I’m sure that we are meant for each other, I know it. God creates people for a reason and it’s obvious that you were created for me and I for you.

*Shining approaches Valentina and begins to stroke her hair. She becomes freaked out at this and tries to move away from him*

Shining: Don’t be scared… My intentions are pure, unlike Adonis’. He’s a sinner Valentina and I couldn’t stand to watch you be dragged down with him into the fiery depths of Hell. Join me Valentina, join me in my crusade for peace. Help me to deliver the Lord’s most faithful into the New World that he has created for us. Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells within you? It is your destiny my child, you were born to help me.

Valentina: Shining… Why are you like this? What could have happened to you that made you what you are?

*Shining thinks for a minute, sits down cross legged in a CM Punk like manner in front of Valentina and lowers his head*

Shining: I didn’t have the ideal childhood. I didn’t have the perfect family that everybody desires. My family were a disgrace. A disgrace to me and a disgrace to the Lord. My grandmother was the only one who cared about me, she was the only one who understood me. She was the one who taught me everything I know about religion. I remember one day I visited her and I was upset about how some of the children at my school had called me names. I was always made fun of. But that day, she said to me “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you”. And from that moment on I began to worship God, because just like my grandmother, he was always there for me.

And then she died. My only friend had gone. I walked to her house one evening but there was no answer at the door. I instantly feared the worst, so I kicked it down and rushed inside. And there she was… Motionless in her chair. I didn’t bother to call the emergency services, I knew it was too late. She was my inspiration, my protector. My shining light you may say.

*At this point, Shining begins to break down in tears. Valentina can’t help but feel sympathetic for him, no matter how much she is freaked out by his interests in her*

Valentina: It’s ok… I understand. But what did you do?

Shining: I set fire to the house… I couldn’t stand the thought of her being taken away for some tests in a mortuary. I knew it was her wish to be cremated so what better way to be cremated than by your “little angel”. I took off into the night, I didn’t bother to return home. People would soon be looking for me, they would ask questions. Questions would soon turn into accusations and the accusations would soon turn into criminal charges. I can’t remember how long I walked for, all I know is that I soon found refuge in a Church far away from my home. It was there that I first established contact with God. He assured me that my grandmother’s demise was nothing short of a test to determine the strength of my faith, the strength of my love for him. He told me that I had passed and that I had been chosen to be his servant. I was given my mission and it was that day that Shining Light was born. But first, I had to make a sacrifice. A sacrifice that would show the Lord that I was committed to his task.

Valentina: And what was that sacrifice?

Shining: I travelled back home to come face to face with my parents once again, the first time since my grandmother had passed away. We soon got into a heated argument and…

*Shining chokes up, while Valentina leans forward in her chair to hear what he has to say*

Valentina: And what?

Shining: I murdered them both.

*Valentina begins to shake her head out of shock*

Valentina: No… You didn’t. Please tell me you didn’t!

*Shining raises his head with a wide grin on his face*

Shining: I did… And it was the best decision I could ever have made. They were a disgrace to the Lord, a disgrace to Christianity. What I did wasn’t a crime, it was a statement of belief. And believe me when I say that I’ve made a few of them during my lifetime

*Valentina has a look of disbelief on her face. There is a few minutes of silence, before she speaks again*

Valentina: You killed Loki and Aeriel didn’t you?

*Shining nods his head*

Shining: Like I said, they knew too much. Keeping them alive was a huge jeopardy to my mission, to God’s mission!

Valentina: You’re sick. You’re twisted. You’re a murderer! You’ve gone against the very thing you believed in for the sake of some fake man on a cloud! You’re not a man of God, you’re a man of the Devil!

Shining: ENOUGH!

*He leaps up from the ground and strikes Valentina across the face*

Shining: HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! HOW DARE YOU INSULT YOU MY ALLEGIANCE TO GOD! What I did was purely for the sake of my mission! Me murdering my parents was vital to the succession of my mission to the Lord!

*Shining turns away from Valentina, slowly reaches into his robe and brandishes a whip – like object*

Shining: A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. I’m sorry my child… But I have to do this. For the sake of the Lord, for the sake of you.

*The screen cuts to black and all that can be heard are the screams of Valentina*

The fans and the announcers are left speechless, as the camera's cut to a commercial.

Blog Entries
    ~Commercial~

Mike: Well thanks for coming back...and I...well...I'm at a loss for words in regards to what we just saw. I really hope Adonis doesn't see what we all just saw.

Kyojin!

The fans explode with cheers as the IWA Endurance Champion makes his way out to the stage with a huge smile on his face, and a microphone in his hand. Smyth waits in the ring for Kyojin to speak, but Kyo is more interested in getting the fans pumped up. He finally stops in the centre of the stage and looks down at Smyth in the ring.

Kyojin: So after a while thinking about this, I knew that my choice for you Smyth, I knew it had to be a guy that I could put my full trust into. I knew it had to be a guy that would KICK YOUR ASS, nd well I’m quite confident that I managed to find the right guy.

Now, way back a few weeks ago when creative approached me and told me of this idea, of this twist in our story- I knew I had to pull a rabbit out of the hat, and I knew things that barely anybody in the back knew.

And now I know that you’ve never faced this man before, because like I said before, I’m your first real hurdle, I’m the first guy you’ve got a problem with that has stuck around long enough for you to call this a feud. But what I’ve gotta ask Smyth, is do you see yourself as the best?

Smyth raises an eyebrow in the ring, not giving an answer, confused as to where Kyojin is going with this.

Kyojin: I’m sorry, I don’t know why I’m asking, we all know the answer. We all know that you’re not anywhere near the league of the best, you’re not at the stage of some of the guys in the back, and you’re not at the stage of your opponent tonight.

But the thing is Smyth, you think you are. You say you like to face the very best, and tonight I’ve got you one of them. And there’s no ducking out this time. No, I’m not talking about myself- I know in ICW I pulled the wool over Antonyo Angelo’s eyes and chose myself when it came to picking an opponent for him.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not calling you anything like Angelo- that would be an insult to him. You see, at least Angelo never ducked out of a fight with me. He never stood down when he knew it was go time.

And all this talk of Angelo, does it make you think that I’ve got him to face you? No, I wouldn’t give you such an easy task, because if there’s one thing easier than making him sound like a blubbering idiot, it’s kicking Antonyo Angelo’s ass.

The fans pop loudly as Smyth just looks confused in the ring.

Kyojin: Hang on Smyth, before you burst out of the ring in frustration, I think you should know that for these few weeks, I’ve pulled out the very best of the best. And this week, I’ve pulled out the best in your own country.

That’s right, ladies & gentlemen, please welcome THE BEST OF BRITISH, THE WINNER OF THE INSANE ASYLUM MATCH AND THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP....ROB RAGE!

The fans explode with cheers as Rage walks out onto the stage. He looks at Kyojin and nods his head, before extending his hand. Kyojin takes the handshake and raises Rage’s arm in the air as Smyth looks in shock in the ring. Rage continues to make his way down the ramp as Kyojin makes his way to the back. Smyth is in disbelief, as Rage stands in the ring. The ref signals for the bell.

Rob Rage (Williams) vs. Mr. Smyth (Okada)
    (Start 1:20 End 5:05)

Rage kicks out of another pin fall attempt! Smyth is furious and gets back to his feet and starts to stomp on Rage's knees, attempting to take the Rage Bomb from Rage's arsenal Smyth kneels down and twists Rage's leg around his own, applying pressure to the knee with force!

Mike: Mr. Smyth is focusing on that knee like its his job!

Rocky: Well ... It sort of is his job, Mike.

Smyth applies a half Boston crab and locks it in tight, but Rage grabs the bottom rope, forcing the hold to be broken. Smyth lets go and walks around the ring for a bit, just pacing in circles saying "Stay down" but then Rage tackles Smyth to the mat and starts bringing hard fists down onto Smyth's head! Rage picks Smyth up by the hair, and whips him into the ropes hard, and then when Smyth rebounds, Rage drops him with a scoop slam hard! Rage jumps back to his feet and poses as the crowd pops!

Rage stalks Smyth in the corner as Smyth uses the ropes to stand, and then Rage charges him into the turnbuckle and spears him into them hard! Smyth grips his stomach and drops to his knees, giving Rage the opportunity to hit a big boot to the side of Smyth's head!

Mike: Damn! What a hard shot to Smyth!

Rocky: That could have knocked some of his teeth down his throat!

Rage poses for the fans again, and then lifts Smyth to his feet, but then Smyth head butts him not once, but three times! Rage stumbles back a bit, and then Smyth charges and takes his out with a running forearm! Rage gets right back up, but Smyth takes him down again! Rage gets to his feet once more, but is dropped by a drop kick from Smyth! Smyth goes for the cover!

One! Two! No!

Rage kicks out at the last second! Smyth goes back to work on Rages knee and then smiles wide ... Smyth grabs Rage by the legs and locks in the Texas Cloverleaf!! Rage yells out in pain as Smyth applies pressure, and sits down more. The ref asks Rage if he wants to quit, but then Rage reaches to the bottom rope to break the hold! Just a finger tip away as Smyth screams "Just tap!!" at Rage ... But Rage gets the ropes!!

One! Two! Three! Four!

Smyth breaks the hold and kicks Rage's knee before he scales to the middle rope. Smyth sits on the turnbuckle and taunts Rage as he starts to struggle to his feet. Smyth mocks Rage as he gets to his feet, and then climbs to the top turnbuckle, going even higher risk than normal!

Mike: Smyth usually doesn't go to the top for the spear ... He must think this is what it takes to take out Rage!

Rocky: Rage is one tough fucker, so who knows what it'll take!

Smyth mocks Rage one last time, and then once Rage stands, Smyth dives from the top with a spear ... But Rage catches him mid air and drops him with the RAGE BOMB!!!!

Mike & Rocky: HOLY SHIT!!

Rage covers Smyth in the center of the ring!!

ONE! TWO! THREE!

Rage stands tall, climbing a corner, celebrating his win, as he looks at a Destined for Immortality logo hanging in the arena. The camera's cut to a commercial break.

~Commercial~

Blog Entries
    The camera's come back from the break, focusing on Emily Davis in the ring.

Emily: The following match is set for 1 fall, and it is for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship!

KJ Punk

KJ Punk comes out from the back to a big pop from the fans. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, where he climbs a corner and poses.

AJ Dixon

AJ Dixon comes out with the World title on his shoulder, to big boos from the fans. He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring all of the fans and their signs, as he climbs into the ring. He looks at Punk and then the ref. He hands the championship to the ref, as the ref raises it above his head. The ref proceeds to hand it out to the timekeeper, as the ref signals for the bell.

IWA World Heavyweight Championship
    KJ Punk vs. AJ Dixon

(Start at :32, end at 4:06)

Dixon has Punk down on the mat, as Dixon looks around smiling, to a huge chorus of boos. He reaches down, knowing he has the upperhand on Punk, lifting him to a standing position. Dixon irish whips Punk hard into the corner, and then proceeds to the opposite corner. He poses, taunting the fans and the woozy Punk. The fans just boo, as Dixon charges into the corner, going for a huge running dropkick, but Punk moves and Dixon smashes into the corner hard!

Mike: That’s what the champ gets for showing off

Rocky: He is the champ Mike, it’s his job to entertain.

Mike: There is entertaining and there is being a jackass

Punk raises Dixon up from the corner, shoving him into the turnbuckle. Punk backs up, so his back is to the front of Dixon. Punk begins to wail with elbows, left and right over and over as the chants count along.

1.….2.….3.….4.….5.…. 6.….7.….8.….9. …10!

Punk steps away, as Dixon stumbles out from the corner and drops face first. Punk reaches down, grabbing the legs of Dixon, and locks in an arrow type submission, as Punk reels back on the hold, but keeping his shoulders off the mat. Dixon looks like he is in pain.

Mike: Wow! What a wicked submission from the former champ!

Rocky: Key word is former Mike. Former champ.

Dixon still won’t tap, as Punk just keeps reeling on the hold. Dixon is scratching and clawing at the hold, trying to make AJ tap, as Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon come running out from the back. The ref immediately comes to the ropes, yelling at them to leave the ring, as Punk breaks the hold. He gets to his feet, look at VHX and Ramon, as a man hops the barrier and is into the ring. KJ turns, as he is speared!

Mike: It’s Darius! That son of a bitch!

Rocky: Yes! Someone with enough sense to help Dixon win!

Dixon is slowly getting to his feet, feeling the effects of the submission hold, as he turns into a spear from Darius also! Darius immediately rolls out of the ring, and hops over the ring barrier, hiding behind it. Both men are down in the ring, as VHX and Ramon back up on the ramp. The ref turns to see both men down, as he begins his count.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

Mike: These men have till the count of 10 to get up, then the match ends in a draw!

Rocky: Come on Dixon! Come on!

6!

7!

8!

9!

Both men are to the ropes, using them to pull themselves up!

Mike: And this match continues!

Both men go straight for each other, exchanging blows.

Punk!
    Dixon!
    Punk!
    Dixon!
    Punk!
    Punk!
    Punk!

Punk has the upperhand, as he whips Dixon into the ropes. Dixon bounces back, as Punk catches Dixon, throwing him into the air, and then drives AJ down into the ring mat with a massive spine buster! Punk goes for the cover.

1.…..2.…..!

Dixon kicks out at the last second! Punk holds his head, distraught over the closeness. Punk turns, going to grab the legs of Dixon again for another submission hold like before, but Dixon is quick to nail Punk in the stomach with a stiff shot, and then in the face! Punk is sent stumbling back, as he bounces off the ropes. Punk comes back at Dixon, as Dixon goes for a Mugshot! As Dixon leaps into the air, Punk catches Dixon and counters with a belly to belly suplex, but Dixon is sent careening into the ref!

Mike: The ref is down! And the rest of Infection and Darius are still out here! This can’t be good!

Rocky: Yes! Yes!

VHX and Carlos are on the apron, as Punk immediately sends them flying off with a double dropkick to both men! Darius is back in the ring now, sizing Punk up, as Punk turns. Darius goes for another spear, but Punk side steps, as Darius hit’s the ropes. Darius stumbles back, as Punk catches him with a huge rolling elbow! Darius is down, and rolls out of the ring, as Punk turns, and is nailed by a Mugshot! Dixon covers Punk, but there is no ref. Van runs over to the ref who is down on the outside, as he throws him into the ring yelling to count. The ref slowly does.

1.…………2.……⠦….3!

Emily: The winner of this match, and still the IWA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Dixon!

Carlos and Van are in the ring now, as they triple team Punk with Dixon. They are stomping away on him. Rob Rage and Jackson Smith come running out from the back, into the ring, trying to help Punk. All 6 men are going at it now, as Darius comes into the fold. Punk double clotheslines Darius and Carlos over the top to the outside, as Rage takes Van out with a huge clothesline as well. Dixon is left in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Shaz

Shaz comes running out from the back with the money in the bank briefcase.

Mike: Is he? IS HE?!

Rocky: NO! He can’t do this! He just won it back tonight!

Mike: HE IS! HE IS CASHING IN MONEY IN THE BANK!

Shaz slides into the ring, as he hands the briefcase to the ref. The ref admonishes, and rings for the bell.

IWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Shaz vs. AJ Dixon©

Dixon seems worried, as he looks to the ref. MUGSHOT! Dixon drops the ref hard with the jumping sto. Dixon is back up, as he yells at the time keeper to ring the bell because he should be Dqed. The timeskeeper won’t though.

Mike; Yes! He can’t cheat his way out of this! The timeskeeper won’t ring the bell because the word isn’t coming from an official!

Rocky: NO! NO! THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Dixon turns, as Shaz starts unloading with lefts and rights. He has Dixon’s back against the ropes, as he irish whips him. Carlos and Van grab AJ at the ropes, pulling him out of the ring, as Shaz seems pissed. They turn, going to leave, as Shaz runs full speed, flying over the top rope taking all three men out! Shaz is back up, as the fans are just going insane over this! Shaz grabs Dixon, rolling him back into the ring, as he climbs in. Shaz gets to his feet, as Darius comes out of nowhere spearing Shaz! Darius is screaming “my title!”. Darius turns, as Dixon is slowly stirring. He goes to grab Dixon, but looks at the tron, as he drops at the last moment. ROLLING ELBOW! Punk catches Dixon hard in the face with the elbow!

Rocky: NO!

Mike: I think Darius pulled one on Punk. I think he saw him coming up on the insane-o-tron.

Punk doesn’t seem phased, as he turns. Darius is to the ropes, as Punk charges, clothes lining himself and Darius over the top to the outside! Shaz is stirring, and back to his feet, as these fans are going crazy with excitement. Shaz goes to Dixon, grabbing him, and nails a B.I.T.W! Shaz nails the flipping piledriver, as he goes for the cover! Rage grabs the ref Dixon took out, smacking him once or twice to wake him up, as the ref counts.

1.…..2.……3!

Emily: The winner of this match, and NEW IWA World Heavyweight Champion, Shaz!

Shaz is handed the World title, as Rage climbs into the ring, raising his friends hand into the air. The fans are going crazy, as Shaz climbs a corner, raising the World title high.

Mike: He did it! He finally won the big one!

Rocky: No…just…no…I can’t believe Dixon lost! He wasn’t even a champion for a month!

Shaz climbs down, as Rage raises Shaz’s hand once more. The camera’s turn to the shot of the logo for Destined for Immortality, as they turn back to Shaz and Rage. Shaz steps over to the ropes, as he raises the title once more. Rage points to Shaz, and then climbs a corner, posing for the fans. He steps down, as he is nailed face first by Shaz with the World title!

Mike: WHAT?! WHAT IN THE HELL!?

Shaz grins sadistically, as he holds the World title. He kneels over Rage, and points to the DFI logo, and then looks back at Rage.

Mike: WHY SHAZ!? WHY!?!?!?

The camera’s fade to black at this image.

Alright ladies and gents, the show will be posted by Bear once I do the fillers!

Filler #1: Shaz is the NEW IWA World Heavyweight champion! Shaz cashed in his money in the bank last week on AJ Dixon to become world champ!

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Filler #2:

Full Throttle is just a few weeks away! Make sure to catch up on all of the past shows to see what is going down!

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #3:

Did you know?:

Despite his numerous attempts, TWE World Champion Van Darius has yet to capture the world title on IWA! What will the champion of the EWNCW developmental company do to capture gold!?

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #4:

Blood, sweat, and tears. Much has been shed, and more will be shed!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #5:

Did you know?:

Insane Championship Wrestling (Now Insane Wrestling Association) used to have a championship called the Insanity Championship that was defended via IC'ing? Many of the ICW roster was beaten nearly to death because of this championship, so it was ultimately retired only a short time later!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #6:

Almost show time, folks!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: