Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Who was next? Oh yeah, Shining Light.

Another boo occurs around the arena.

Kyojin: This is a guy who has gone after one of the most talented guys in the back, my tag team partner, Malcolm Adonis. Need I say more? He’s obviously confused about what he’s supposed to be doing. Well here’s a tip for you Shining: don’t go for the big dog.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: And up next, one of the two number one contenders to the IWA World Championship, AJ Dixon.

Another loud boo.

Kyojin: AJ Dixon is a lot like Killa, nobody actually understands what the hell he says. The difference is AJ Dixon actually has talent. This is a guy who will main event his second IWA PPV in a row, somebody who has been around a lot longer than me. My main question, is what has AJ Dixon actually done to show his era of longevity?

And the answer to that question? Nothing.

The fans pop loudly once more.

Kyojin: And finally, a man I know quite well. Darius.

The fans boo louder than they have all segment.

Kyojin: Darius, a man who I once teamed up with heading up a team consisting of Jman and Tommy Thunder, under the name Team Dyojin. A man who has turned on you guys and back again more than a hell of a lot of guys in this company.

And this is the very first time I’m facing Darius in IWA, meaning that I haven’t yet had a chance to proclaim in his face, that at Glory Days, I upstaged him by beating him to win the ICW World Heavyweight Championship. And tonight, I’ll prove that victory was no fluke.

The fans pop once again.

Kyojin: And that brings us over to the final member of your team tonight Smyth. You.

The fans boo loudly as Smyth smirks.

Kyojin: Now, I’ll be honest with you Smyth, you’re good, but in this environment, you’re the weak link of your team and once again, people are considering you an afterthought. Last week, you nearly cost me this championship, and that all boils down to jealousy.

You can’t stand knowing that I’m better than you Smyth, can you? Anything and everything you do, you’re heading for me. You haven’t shown your worth yet, and it’s something that’s eating you up inside. I’m the Endurance Champion, a title you believe you can hold. At Glory Days when we both had the biggest matches of our careers, and you choked, whereas I was lifted up to the heights I have never been lifted to.

And the first IWA show, I beat you. Then I beat you again at Thirst for Blood. The fact is Smyth, wherever you turn, wherever you go, I’m right there- proving how damn better I am than you. And the fact was, I would never have given you a shot at this title, but now that Pamich has been dealt with, I wanna give you a chance to compete for it.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: So how about this Smyth, you and me, one-on-one at Lost Cause. Non-title bout which if you win, you’ll gain a shot at this title on a later show. That’s right Smyth, I’m giving you a free match with me.

All so I can wipe that smile off your face and shut your damn mouth for you!

The fans explode as Mr. Smyth stands there and continues to smile. Sections of the crowd start chanting "Yes!", but this is quickly drowned out by a Kyojin chant. Mr. Smyth looks around the arena as he soaks up the atmosphere. After a while, he brings the mic up to his lips.

Mr. Smyth: No.

The crowd explodes with boos as Kyojin shouts "What do you mean no?" at Smyth.

Mr. Smyth: You surprised, Kyojin? Of course you are. You, again, arrogantly thought that I would jump at the chance to fight you again without the promise of anything relevent. So what did you think would happen? You snap your fingers and I would come running?

And to not put the title on the line. You're giving me the opportunity to have an opportunity? What kind of a delusional concept is that? Let's get something right here, because I am fed up of hearing your twisted view on the past - you didn't beat me at Thirst for Blood. You beat Sagittarius Blue. That is what happened. Every step of the way, I have outsmarted you - be it a brick in the briefcase or knowing that something as simple as picking up your title belt will drag you away from your game plan. Between the two of us, I have been the one who has come out intellectually superior.

Crowd boos.

I've realised something - this whole thing with you and I is not worth it. I'm not interested in one-on-one matches with you. Whilst on annual leave, I spent some time thinking through my priorities and have come to realise that there are more fruitful avenues of opportunities that I could exploit. Let's not forget that I'm not interested in championships - the Endurance title is a unit of power, but it is not the only way to have power around here. I have worked out a path that will get me to where I want to be, and when I achieve those targets, I will come back and destroy you. One day, I will own this place and when I do, my number one priority would be to fire you on the spot.

The crowd explodes with boos.

Mr. Smyth: However, until such a time arrives, I must bid you adieu. If you're not quite understanding what I am saying, I'm done with you.

Mr. Smyth turns to leave the arena as the crowd chants "You're a pussy!"

Kyojin: Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. Hang on just a second Smyth. You’re done with me? Are you kidding right now? This is something that has been going on week after week after week after week, you won’t be done with me until you have beaten me.

You think I have a warped view of the past, you say I only beat Sagittarius Blue yet at Thirst for Blood, in a Fatal 4 Way match including Blue, Frankie Fletcher, you and I. I came out victorious, therefore Smyth in a match you lost, I won. So yes, I did beat you at Thirst for Blood. I’m surprised your ‘intellectually superior’ mind didn’t see that.

You’ve had an issue with me since the very beginning of IWA, and I’m offering you the chance to get redemption, because yet again, all of these people are thinking ‘does he have it? Is Smyth good enough for this company?’ and yet again, you’re letting them down. You’re only focused on yourself, I understand that but these people wanna know if you’re all talk, or if you can actually back it up.

I’m offering you a chance to take me on, to prove you can beat me- because all I’m hearing is bullshit coming out of your mouth right now.

The fans pop loudly as Kyojin smiles.

Kyojin: And by refusing to face me Smyth, you’re proving that you are just talk. You’re saying that your bark is bigger than your bite, and I’ve felt both- neither is something to be worried about. I’m the Endurance Champion Smyth, and...

Kyojin looks down at the Endurance Championship before looking up at Smyth.

Kyojin: If you want a piece of me, maybe this will change your mind- forget the non-title clause. You and I. One on one. Lost Cause. With the Endurance Championship on the line.

The crowd explode with “Yes!” chants, whilst Mr. Smyth shakes his head.

Mr. Smyth: Oh I see – you think that if you dangle that carrot in front of me, I am going to completely change my mind and compete against you at Lost Cause. I’ve told you, whether you believe it or not, I am not bothered about championship titles. The only title I am bothered about is CEO – Chief Executive Officer. That’s a title I would fight until the death for, and not that Endurance title.

Crowd explode with boos, as Kyojin looks frustrated.

Mr. Smyth: Even if you dropped to your knees and begged me, I still wou...

Mr. Smyth pauses to think for a moment. The crowd sense that Smyth may change his mind, and a “Just fight Kyojin!” chant breaks out. Kyojin paces around the ring, and encourages the crowd to chant louder, which they do. The camera cuts back to Mr. Smyth, who again starts smiling.

Mr. Smyth: Actually, you may be on to something there. This is something that may be good for business, and I must give you credit for that. It’s certainly an interesting opportunity. But then, saying that, is it a business opportunity that will prove to be fruitful for me? We’ve done this dance plenty of times, and it’s just getting boring. Will this match be a money maker?

Mr. Smyth pauses to contemplate as the crowd awaits the final decision with excitement. Kyojin leans against the ropes, staring at Smyth on the staging area.

Mr. Smyth: You’ve got a deal.

The crowd explodes with cheers as Kyojin punches the air. Mr. Smyth stands there motionless as a loud “Kyojin!” chant breaks out. The crowd quieten down as Kyojin claps at Smyth, then brings the mic up to his lips.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Congratulations, Smyth. You’ve finally grown a set of...

Mr. Smyth: Shut up.

The crowd explode with boos.

Mr. Smyth: I’m not done. First of all, show some damn respect – its Mr. Smyth to you, you complete and utter dullard.

Smyth composes himself.

Mr. Smyth: And I will only agree to this match if you agree to my terms. Well, actually, there is only one condition. I will compete against you at Lost Cause if – and only if – you admit that I am relevant and worthy of the Endurance Championship.

The crowd “Oooooooohs” as the camera cuts back to the ring. Kyojin is standing there bewildered, and starts to chuckle.

Kyojin: You think that I’m going to admit you’re relevant, worthy of the Endurance Championship and what else? Supreme Leader of the World? There’s not a chance in hell I’m going to come out here and say something like that about somebody who hasn’t earned it.

Let me tell you something, you’re bothered about the fact that this match may not draw buyrates, you know what will draw buyrates? Me beating the shit out of you. Me beating the hell out of you and putting you on the canvas for a three count.

Or maybe I’ll make you tap out like a little bitch. Either way, I’m not about to drop every value I have in order to give you a shot at the Endurance Championship. Take it or leave it...Smyth.

Kyojin says the last word by getting into the face of Smyth as the fans pop loudly once again. He backs up slightly as Smyth shakes his head and brings his own microphone up to his lips.

Mr. Smyth: So be it. Since you won’t agree to my terms, this deal is off.

The crowd explodes with boos, as Mr. Smyth again turns to leave.

Kyojin: Is that it? You’re just going to scurry off because I refuse to say you’re relevant to this championship? Because I refuse to say you’re relevant to me? That to me, Smyth, is a coward’s move, and what gives you the right to call the shots here? I’m the Endurance Champion! I’m the guy all of these people want to see beat the hell out of you.

But yet again, here comes Smyth, all bark and no bite. How many times are we going to go on this wild ride that ultimately leads to you walking away and acting like you don’t care when really, you’re just trying to get me to step into your web.

Well, I’m in your web Smyth, and there’s something that you need to learn right now- I wrestle with pride and I fully believe you haven’t earned a single compliment from me. But at the same time, I just wanna slap you so hard that smirk is wiped off your face.

The fans explode once again as Smyth smirks, almost daring Kyo to make a move.

Kyojin: So with that being said, maybe I should make this admission, just so I can embarrass you come Lost Cause. Because you already embarrassed yourself by thinking that you’re in charge here.

I’m the guy that has the ability to give you this match, I’m the guy that has the ability to make this match happen and I’m the guy you HAVE to beat, not only to become the Endurance Champion, but to overcome your very first hurdle. You see, this is your starting block Smyth. I’m your first problem in your legacy, in your career.

And the thing is, you’re doing your very best to be this guy that people remember, but I can see it in your eyes Smyth, you’re scared. You’re scared because if you fall here, you’ll never be anything more than somebody like Max Moon, Gunner Scott or Michael Tarver. Who, you ask? Exactly.

Nobody can remember these people and nobody will remember you when it comes down to it, because you know what Smyth, you are relevant to me, and you are worthy of the Endurance Championship-

A series of boos drowns out the rest of Kyojin’s sentence as the fans go mad at Kyojin giving in. Smyth on the other hand, is pleased as he brings the microphone up to his lips.

Mr. Smyth: Now do you understand? I am a very powerful man, Kyojin and what I did there was to take something that you want, and use it against you. It’s called leverage, and that is something that I excel at.

Learn these lessons, Kyojin. Take these experiences on board, because it’s about time you stopped underestimating me and started to show some damn respect for the man who is going to make your life hell at Lost Cause.

Why? Simply because that’s what’s best for business.

The fans boo loudly as Kyojin smiles. He brings his microphone up once again, stepping slightly forward again.

Kyojin: You didn’t let me finish Smyth. I said you’re relevant to me, you’re worthy of the Endurance Championship...

Kyojin steps forwards into Smyth’s face.

And at Lost Cause, I’m going to kick your ass!

The fans explode as Mr. Smyth & Kyojin stand face to face, daring each other to make the first move. Eventually, Smyth backs up and climbs through the ropes with a smirk on his face, Kyojin never dropping his gaze. He holds the Endurance Championship up as a Kyojin chant breaks out through the arena.

~Commercial~

Blog Entries
    The camera's come back from the break, as we focus on Mike and Rocky.

Mike: Wow! Huge news so far tonight!

Rocky: That's putting it lightly. In the last hour, we've learned of two huge matches for Lost Cause.

Mike: Sagittarius Blue vs Chris Divine is now official for the PPV.

Rocky: Along with Mr Smyth vs Kyojin for the Endurance Championship. Two huge matches for the show.

Mike: Either of those could easily steal the spotlight for the night.

Matt Ryder

Ryder heads out from the back, to a decent amount of boos, as he heads down the ramp and into the ring.

Oscara Layman

Oscara makes his way out from the back to a really good pop from the fans.

He makes his way down and into the ring. He takes the coat off, tossing it to the outside, as the ref signals for the bell.

Matt Ryder vs Oscara Layman

(Skip at 3:12. Cara/Oscar, Rhodes/Ryder)

*Oscar and Ryder both get up, as Ryder goes for a Clothesline, but Oscar ducks and jumps off the top rope to hit a Missile Dropkick! He gets up the turnbuckle, and goes for a Frog Splash, but Ryder moves out of the way and picks Oscar up after Oscar falls on the canvas. He goes for a DDT but Oscar reverses it into a Future Shock DDT! He goes for the cover

Thr-No!*

Mike: So close!
    Rocky: Nah, Ryder still has this in the bag

*Ryder gets up, and Oscar hits him with an Enzuigiri! Oscar hypes up the crowd as Ryder slowly gets up again, Oscar once again strikes with a Huricanrana! He hypes up the crowd again, and turns around to a Broski Boot from Ryder!

Mike: Listen to the roar of these fans, they really don't like Ryder.
    Rocky: Nah, I think you are hearing things.

Ryder taunts the crowd which pisses the crowd off, Ryder turns around and goes for a Running Clothesline as he goes for the cover

Thr-No!*

*Oscar slowly gets up, and ducks Ryder's second Clothesline, and he goes for a Pele Kick! He jumps off the turnbuckle to hit a Springboard 450 Splash as the crowd chant HOLY SHIT. Ryder slowly gets up as Oscar kicks him in the gut, and goes for a Tornado DDT! He goes for the cover, but the ref turns around and is distracted by Brock Edwards, who has made his way to the ring, as he argues with the ref. Oscar throws Ryder away and hits Brock with a Dropkick, he turns back around as Ryder hits a Low Blow! The ref turns around and Ryder rolls Oscar up

3!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, Matt Ryder!

Edwards climbs into the ring, as Ryder and Edwards are standing over Layman. Edwards instructs Ryder to pick Layman up, as Ryder reaches down.

Ryan Wells

Wells comes running out from the back and straight into the ring. He charges at Ryder, turning him inside out with a clothesline. Edwards bails out of the ring, smirking, as Wells hits the ropes, pointing and yelling at Edwards. Wells turns around, grabbing Ryder, as he bench presses him into the air, and throws him right into Edwards! The fans are cheering, as Wells helps his partner up, as the camera's cut to a commercial break

~Commercial~

Shining Light

*As the opening chords of "Awake and Alive" start to blare throughout the arena, the crowd immediantly become rather hostile, booing loudly and even throwing stuff at the entrance ramp. Shining slowly makes his way to the ring, before kneeling down and saying a prayer. One he is done, he gestures for a microphone, makes the "shushing" motion to the crowd and begins to speak*

Blog Entries
    Shining: I am out here tonight to answer one question, and one question only. It is a question that has been on the lips of every single person associated with IWA, whether that be a member of the roster, a fan or the rather obsese man who runs the hotdog stand. And that question is why? Why Shining did you decide to join IWA, the very company that is run by a man who you so openly dislike? The answer is simple... To fulfill the role that God has given me.

You see, when ICW closed down, I was not aware of it's demise. I was not informed that my services would no longer be required. So imagine my embarassment when I turned up at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, carrying several heavy suitcases, only to be told that the event had been cancelled and ICW was dead.

I spent the next few months locked away in my home, spending every hour of every day in meditation, trying to establish contact with our Lord and find out what my next step in life would be. My weight rapidly decreased, as I spent days on end with no food or water. It took ages to even reach my relatives, those whom have managed to live a good enough life to deserve eternal peace in Heaven of course. If it wasn't for my conversations with them, I'm sure I would have gone insane! But luckily for me, the Lord has provided me with the virtue of patience, something which the large majority of you neanderthals here tonight do not seem to have.

*The crowd begin to make obscene gestures towards Shining, accompanied by a chant of "Shut the fuck up"*

I finally managed to make a breakthrough to God, who instantly calmed my fears and assured me that he was not trying to avoid me. My failed attempts at establishing contact with him were nothing short of a test of my undying love for him. I asked him what I should do next, and he instructed me to continue the work that I had begun in ICW in IWA. I must admit that I was skeptical at first, since I had already become aware of IWA's presence in the wrestling world. Never the less, I agreed to what the Lord had in store for me and I begun training the next day, determined to re-gain my former strength and figure.

Skip forward a couple of weeks and we arrive at Thirst for Blood. Nobody knew that I was in the city that night, let alone the arena. I was aware that I would have to make a big impact if I wanted people to realise that I was back, so I immediately decided on my target. Malcom Adonis, the "Sexual Sensation". The rest was simple, all I had to do was interfere in his match, cause him to lose, and then reveal myself. And just like I had predicted, the crowd were shocked. So shocked even, that I was having people pat me on my back as I made my way back up the stairs.

*Shining shudders to himself*

My reason for attacking Adonis is quite simple. I want him gone from IWA. People like him, who would quite frankly like to have intercourse with anything that moves disgust me. I don't even have to warn him that he is on a path to hell, seeing that there is no doubt in my mind that the many STD's that he will contract will make the life he has now a living hell! And don't even get me started on what will happen when he runs out of women, all I have to say is "Brokeback Mountain". I don't even...

The smooth tones of Marvin Gaye filter into the arena, interupting Shining Lights thought process as he turns towards the ramp to lay eyes on his nemesis. Malcolm Adonis struts out onto the staging area, towel draped over his shoulder, bottle of baby oil in his hands and the lithe, blonde woman from last week in tow once more. Malcolm looks around, pointing to members of crowd before down at Shining and gyrating in an obscene manner towards him as Shining stares a hole right through him. Lifting the bottle of baby oil up, Adonis pours the contents down over him as he dances, Valentina just looks on, hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow.

Adonis flexes and poses for the ladies in the crowd who wolf whistle back at him, Valentina shakes her head and holds her hands up in protest as Malcolm attempts to hug her. She indicates that her sleek, red dress is a little too expensive to be coated in lotion and Malcolm looks a little dejected before smiling wryly and dancing for the ladies in the audience again. The duo head down to the ring and Malcolm chooses a lucky lady to hand his towel too.. after rubbing himself down of course. He tells Valentina to wait outside as he climbs in the ring, mic in hand. Adonis sizes up Shining, looking him up and down before raising the mic to speak.

Adonis: Ya know.. Malcolm was expecting a little more. He was expecting Shining Light to come out here, and tell the whole world what his reasons were for takin' such a liking to him. Only to stand in the back.. listenin' as this delusional zealot came out here and told everyone that the only reason he decided to get all up in Malcolm's business.. was because he starved himself to the point that he could hear voices? Hell son, that wasn't God tellin' you what to do.. that was your stomach tellin' yo' dumbass to eat a cheeseburger. I mean i'm sure i'm not the only one thinkin' this.. but if God exists.. why in the world would he be talkin' to a creepy little bastard like you? Malcolm can see it, these people can see it.. the only person who doesn't realise what a deluded religious extremist you are.. is you.

The fans in the audience cheer in acknowledgement as Valentina looks on from the outside, Malcolm continues to round on Shining.

Adonis: But lets say for one second that God does talk to you.. lets say that God does take some time out of his busy ass schedule to tell you what to do, would he really tell you to come after his greatest creation? I mean look at me bro', Malcolm is the epitomy of perfection.. he's the sexual sensation, the XXX-rated superstar! God broke the mold when he made Malcolm.. if man was made in Gods image..then Malcolm is what God WANTS to look like, now I know you feelin' me! So, in the end when I think about it.. God didn't send you to come after me.. mmhmm, oh hell no. See the way Malcolm sees things, you're just another jealous little punk who looks at Malcolm and sees every damn thing that he ain't. Religion ain't got nothin' to do with this, I see the envy in your eyes, that waver in your voice betrays yo' ass.. you wanna take Malcolm out.. because you wanna be Malcolm.

Malcolm turns to the camera and winks with a big grin on his face as he turns back to Shining.

Adonis: But you got Malcolm all wrong.. despite how promiscuous you think Malcolm is.. Malcolm don't just jump into bed with anythin' on two legs. Hell if that was the case, Malcolm probably be your step daddy by now, you know what am sayin'? And ya see, despite all your wild claims about STDs... Malcolm's clean by the way ladies.. despite all your claims about STDs.. you share the same damn characteristics as Chlamydia. Uh huh, Malcolm said it. See Shining.. you got a lot in common with that sucka.. see Chlamydia is very sneaky.. most of the time you don't even know it's there.. until it's too late. Reminds me of what happened at Thirst for Blood.. how bout you? But speakin' of Thirst for Blood, and putting aside whatever dumbass reasons you got for what you did.. the fact of the matter is this, you stuck your nose in a place it didn't belong. You cost Malcolm the chance to fight it out for the Endurance championship.. you tried to deprive all of these beautiful women here tonight the chance to come and see me do what I do every week, and that just ain't right..

The camera cuts to Valentina who is just looking on, as the fans listen on focused too.

Adonis: So here's what Malcolm wants..
    *Shining raises his hand to silence Adonis, who in turn raises his eyebrow in confusion*

Blog Entries
    Shining: Quite frankly Adonis, I couldn't care less as to what you want. What I want however is a different story... I want you gone. And not just gone from IWA, I mean gone from this planet. Because society doesn't need people like you to survive, it needs people like me. A strong, firm leader who isn't afraid of risking his own life for others. You Adonis are nothing more of a disease. A parasite who feeds off the vunerability of others, the people who feel that just because they're "single and ready to mingle", they instantly have a licence to flirt with any man they see. Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

*Shining's attention turns to Valentina and he gazes at her for a few minutes*

Oh Adonis! I see you have brought a friend with you! Who is she, another one of your sexual conquests?

*Shining chuckles to himself then suddenly turn serious*

Now you listen carefully Miss, just spending time in the company of Adonis is tainting you in the eyes of the Lord. I urge you to leave here and seek forgiveness, now before it's too late. You have potential... I can feel it. The Lord would do wonders for you! Imagine the rewards that you would reap, the promise of eternal life in Heaven. Nothing is better than the Lord, not even sexual intercourse!

*Valentina begins to look uncomfortable, something that Shining immediately picks up on*

There's no need to be afraid my darling, no need at all. Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
    Adonis steps in between Shining and Valentina as the pious wrestler spews his religious views her way. Looking less than impressed, Malcolm indicated to Shining to worry less about who else is at ringside, but to worry more about who's in the ring with him.

Adonis: See here's the part where Malcolm's supposed to jump to the defence of the poor, helpless woman down there right? Wrong.. see what you're doin' right now is judgin' a book by its cover.. you ain't got a damn clue who she is, where she's from or what she does. Malcolm don't need to defend her because if she wanted, she'd climb up in here and toss your sorry ass from corner to corner herself. But Malcolm will say this.. he's been chasin' that fine ass down there for years.. but damned if he can't run fast enough. My girl, Valentina, deserves respect.. your issues are with me.. now if you forget that again.. then Malcolm gonna be sending you to see the almighty a lot sooner than you'd like.. or he'd like for that matter..

Malcolm winks down at Valentina who crossed her arms, shouting encouragement to Adonis who continues to rant on Shining.

Adonis: You wanna talk about what the world wants and what the world needs, but you seem to have your wires crossed.. ya see Shinin', what the world needs is less pious pricks like you shoving religious down it's throat! Now i'm all for religion, Malcolm believes in a higher power.. Malcolm believes in God. But Malcolm believes in a God who gives man the choice to worship him in any way, shape or form he sees fit.. people like you would have us believe that God.. an almighty and omnipresent being has nothin' better to do than criticize and condemn every damn thing that goes on. See Malcolm though, Malcolm sees God in a whole different light.. Malcolm sees god as the king of the party animals! Heaven ain't nothin' but a real exclusive night club son, and i'm afraid stiffs like you just ain't on the list.. you know what am sayin'?

Adonis looks all around him as the fans in attendance cheer and applaud his idea of heaven before raising his hand and pointing at Shining.

Adonis: Ya know Shinin', it takes a real small minded kind of bigot in this world to think he's big enough to be the moral compass he thinks we so desperately need. You call me a disease.. a parasite.. when all you seem to do is suck the life outta IWA. You judge others when there's only one judge that matters.. and for someone so in touch with the big man.. you sure as hell don't know his name. See what all this boils down to in the end Shinin'.. is you can't stand the fact that someone like me.. someone who goes against every single one of your tired delusions of what you think God wants.. gets a lot more ears than you. You can't handle that no one wants to hear your garbage.. you can't stand the fact that the people would rather get down, have fun, find love and above all else.. be themselves.. than turn themselves over to an ideology that died out a long.. long time ago..

Adonis stands, hand on his hip as he continues to stare down Shining.

Adonis: You made a big mistake when you brought your punk ass to IWA.. you made a bigger mistake when you put your hands on Malcolm.. now i'm not God.. but I'll be damn happy to punish all your dirty little sins..

Shining: You see Adonis, this is where your downfall begins! Why can't you see that you need to change your ways? You claim that you want to be a serious competitor in IWA yet you go around bathing yourself in lotion and talking like someone out of the 1960's!

If there's one thing that I learnt during my period of meditation, it was that I need to be more direct with my approach. People wouldn't listen to me if all I did was spout random bible quotes. So let me put this in a way that you may understand... You like to call yourself the "Sexual Sensation" well then think of me as the "Sexual Slayer". Your time is up Adonis, now if only that little girl over there would get that as well!

Adonis: Alright.. enough talk, i'm done watchin' your forked tongue flap around, spewin' forth the worlds purest load of horse crap. You say you wanna be direct? Well so does Malcolm.. so here's what Malcolm's gonna do.. Malcolm is gonna see you in tonights Main Event.. once he leaves you lyin' in a pool of your own tears Malcolm is gonna head directly to Lost Cause. Where he's gonna send you direct to the hospital.. you wanna come after me? Challenge accepted.. you and me.. we settle this score.. we'll see you later chump..

Malcolm heads out of the ring and puts his arm around Valentina protectively as the duo walk back up the ramp whilst facing Shining. The two wrestlers stare each other down.

Mike: It's going to be a war between these two Sunday.

Rocky: You can cut the tension with a knife....I hope Shining knocks Adonis's lights out.

Mike: Frankly I just want to see an amazing match.

The camera's cut to a commercial break, with Adonis and Valentina glaring at Shining.

~Commercial~

Blog Entries
    Ryan Wells

*Wells' music hits and the arena erupts with people screaming, wearing Ryan Wells' t-shirts, posters, jumping up and down and even girl fans swooning at the shots of him on the tron*

*Wells comes running out and the place gets even more loud, and he absorbs the cheers before running down, and sliding into the ring, with mic in hand*

Wells: Wow...did I miss this or what? I mean, this is IWA...IW-freaking-A. What's better then this? I can't think of anything! You guys *points all around the crowd*, are what is important, are why I chose to come here, besides helping my friend Oscar, but you guys...imagine IWA is a car, you guys are the engine! And hey, you guys are the cup holders too, because everyone loves cup holders. Give it up not to me... but to yourselves!

*Crowd starts cheering even more, but for Wells*

Wells: I've been out of the game for a little while...so pardon me if I can't win a match in 30 seconds anymore against anyone here. *Crowd laughs at this* I'm still a little stiff and rusty. But hey, like good ol' Mickey from the Rocky movies taught me not to listen to, he said, "Women make your legs weak". Well, let's just say, I didn't really choose to listen to him. *Winks and female fans are starting to give seductive looks to him* But regardless, yes, I'm sure some of you were curious about the whole mysterious promos and vignettes, and I have explanations.

Wells: It's nothing really too in depth, I just wanted to make a comeback that people would remember, that they would get shocked about, not expect it to be me. No one was expecting Ryan Wells to be the Destroyer, who was played out to be this demonic character. I wanted all of you to be shocked, but happy. You guys are what made me come back, to know everytime I come out here, I get the cheers from all of you, that I can see each and everyone of you, and see you all smiling, and knowing that just my presence does that. You guys, each and everyone of you, are what strive me to go even farther then I would before, to give it more effort, to want to win even more, because I feel like...when I win, you all win, and that is what all of you deserve.

*Wells gets a lot of applause and cheers and people clapping*

Wells: No, this ain't for me, I don't deserve it, you all should turn to the person on your left and right and applaud each other, that is what you all deserve. That's why I came here to IWA, to come back full-time, for all of you. But..let's move on! Shall we?

*Crowd cheers YES!*

Wells: I am here, for all of you, yes, and to help my friend Oscar against those two oafs, Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder. But Oscar and I will make quick work of both of them at Lost Cause, which their wrestling careers will be when I'm done giving them a good ol' fashioned beating. After that, I'm going to be at the top, I will win a World Championship, I will be a World Champion. And that will happen soon. *Looks right at the camera* KJ, I respect you, and you deserve all the credit in the world, but if you win and retain at Lost Cause, I'm coming after you, and I can't promise I won't be nice about it.

Wells: I mean come on, Ryan Wells...IWA World Champion...doesn't that sound....like destiny?

*Crowd explodes with YES!*

Wells: Exactly! But until that happens, and that will happen soon, let's talk about Lost Cause. At Lost Cause, I am going to be going against Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder. These two are copies, nothing original about them. I mean come on, do they remind you of anyone? I know they do. But regardless, whether they are carbon copies or something original, their destinies are the same, they will be destroyed by me. Brock Edwards is just an oaf whose muscles are as fake as his brain, which was made of clay, didn't you know that? *Crowd starts laughing at that, and rather loud* No for real, when he was born, there was nothing inside his head, so they made one out of clay and stuck it in there. So now he FEELS smart. I mean, his muscles are all from juice, just watch, in a week, is muscles will be gone and he'll have stretch marks everywhere and he'll be even more ugly to look at...which I didn't even think was possible in the first place.

Wells: And look at Matt Ryder. He looks like a Jersey Shore groupie with a shitty accent and the wrestling skills of Helen Keller. I mean, he has the worst vocabulary there is. I mean...I heard him using the word gooder at least 5 times yesterday. And when he actually does talk to a girl, he clams up worse then a quahog. But their intrusiveness in this company won't be much longer, because I will properly dispose of them swiftly come Lost Cause. And that, is a goddamn promise.

*Crowd gets up and starts screaming in joy*

Wells: And guess what? I'm also in this Insane Asylum match to be the #1 Contender too. Man, IWA loves me so much and need their top guy in the matches right away. I will win the match with Oscar, and this match and become champion quicker then expected by everyone. Which is no problem, I understand, they need me to be at the top! But I already am with all of you, that's damn sure!

*Arena erupts even more, showing posters, hats, shirt, shoes, wristbands, action figures of Ryan Wells across the arena*

Wells: Yeah, the Freak is back! I'm on top of the wo

Brock Edwards

*Brock Edwards comes out to his theme. He has a smile on his face while at the same time he gets heavily booed. He then makes his way slowly to the ring. Once in the ring he goes to the outside instead and grabs the ring-announcer's microphone. He then returns to the ring and gets ready to speak.*

Brock: Congrats, Wells. I can see you master the art of being a puppet-master. You have excelled on working over this people. I think this is the best I've seen from anyone controlling this mindless fools. You even got them chanting, YESing, and giving you a great deal of pops for you. *The crowd starts to chant You Suck!* Really? You are going to start that out dated chant. If you want to do that then go back to 2001 or he's over in Orlando. So, you all better shut it about your cliche shit. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, you Ryan and how you are a puppet-master. However, in reality this people are controlling you like an idiotic puppet. They got their hands so up your ass that you actually believe everything they say. For example, thanks to this people you believe that your going to be big shit here in IWA. When I know for a fact people are going to forget about you the next and then you'll just fizzle out.

*It can be seen that Wells is starting to get pissed off.*

Brock: Hold on there. I thought since you liked to talk trash then I might as well come out here and put you in your place.

*It looks as if Ryan is about to speak, but is cut off by Brock.*

Brock: I'm not done talking. So, hold your comments for later, because I gave you like a lifetime to say what you needed to say. Now, it's my turn. You see IWA is different from other places you have worked at. First off, you have to earn your way to the top unless you are gifted talented like me. Which we both know, you aren't. Second, you also got to know that this my kingdom and you need to shut your damn mouth. I rule here. The reason I rule is cause I don't have a normal contract like you and all the others in the back. I have ironclad contract, which entitles me to do anything I damn please. I also can say what I feel like without getting censored unlike other people. I also want to come out here and tell you that you have No Chance In Hell to beat me and/or Ryder in Lost Cause. You see you joining sides with Oscar was the worst mistake you ever made. And talking about Oscar, you said Ryder and me where not original well have you met Oscar. The guy is the most unoriginal douchebag here in IWA. You could have debuted in any other type of way, but helping Oscar is going to be your only Rise and at the same time Fall here in IWA. Now, enough about that. There is one important thing I came to tell you. I want you to go one on one with....... ME! So, what do you say? We can prove to the world how much you truly suck and I'll show you that you are just a puppet.

Edwards and Wells both drop their mics, as a ref is in the ring now and signals for the bell.

Blog Entries
    Brock Edwards (Batista) vs. Ryan Wells (Cena)
    (Start 11:03 End 23:46)

Mike: Oh my god!! I think Wells is out!!

Rocky: He never goes high risk, and I think that is why! Did you see the way Edwards brought him down!?

Mike: He could have easily broken Wells neck with that massive spinebuster!

Edwards gets to his feet and holds himself up with the ropes with a huge grin on his face. Edwards reaches down and picks Wells up, but Wells punches Edwards in the gut in the hard, not once, not twice, but three times! Edwards gets the wind knocked out of him, and then Wells brings a hard double axe handle down onto Edward's back, dropping him to his knees. Wells grabs Edwards and puts him in position for the Freak Attack, but right before Wells lifts Edwards in the air, Matt Ryder comes running down the ramp with a steel chair in hand!

Mike: What the hell is he doing out here?!

Rocky: He is coming to help his friend! That is what he is doing, Mike!

Wells pushes Edwards away and walks to the ropes and taunts Ryder, telling him to bring it on. Ryder takes a swing at Wells but Wells dodges the shot! Oscar Layman comes running from the stage and hits Ryder in the back of the head, and then takes the chair from him! Layman hits Ryder with the chair multiple times on the outside while Wells watches and laughs.

Mike: Ryder deserves that beat down! He had no right to come running down here!

Rocky: Well while he laughs, look who is back to his feet!

Wells turns around and is lifted up and brough down onto Edward's shoulders for The Next, but Wells hits Edwards with some elbow shots to the head and then slides off of his shoulders. Wells kicks Edwards in the gut and then lifts him into the air ...

Freak Attack!! Wells brings Edwards down hard! Laymay keeps Ryder busy on the outside! Wells covers Edwards!

One! Two! Three!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner ... Ryan "The Freak" Wells!

Layman climbs into the ring, as Ryder and Edwards on the outside now, recovering. Layman climbs one corner, as Wells climbs another, as they pose.

Mike: It looks like Ryan Wells and Oscar Laymen have the advantage going into Lost Cause.

Rocky: What are you talking about? Ryder picked up a win earlier in the night. They are on the same level in my eyes.

The camera's cut to a commercial break

~Commercial~

The camera's come back from the break, as we see alot of the men have already made their way to the ring. Hawk, Killa, Light, Dixon, Darius, Smyth, Jackson, Shaz, Adonis, and Blue are all out in the ring already, as the camera's turn to the ramp.

Kyojin

Kyojin comes out from the back to a HUGE chorus of cheers, as he raises the Endurance Championship high into the air. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, as he stands near his other team mates.

KJ Punk

Punk comes out from the back, to the biggest pop of the night. The fans are going crazy, as Punk raises the belt high with both hands, as pyro's blare off. KJ makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, smiling, slapping some fans hands along the way. He climbs into the ring, as a ref is in the ring as well. 5 of the men on each team step out onto the apron, as the bell sounds.

Blog Entries
    KJ Punk(cena)/Koyjin(Punk)/Sagittarius Blue(Kofi)/Malcolm Adonis(Sheamus)/Jackson Smith(Mason Ryan)/Shaz(Bourne) vs. Darius(Christian)/Mr Smyth(Rhodes)/AJ dixon(Otunga)/Shining Light(ADR)/Killa(Ziggler)/Mike Hawk(Swagger)

(start first video at :10)(end third video at 6:42)

Kyojin looks down, as Mr Smyth rolls out of the ring after the thundering move. Kyojin turns, as Dixon flies from the turnbuckle. DRIVE BY! Dixon plants Kyojin with the shooting star DDT, as Kyojin rolls out of the ring after the move, as Dixon stands tall, smirking. ROLLING ELBOW! Punk is in the ring and drops Dixon with the huge elbow, as Dixon rolls out of the ring. Darius is back in, as he goes to spear Punk! Punk leap frogs over, and Darius accidently spears Killa! Killa rolls to the outside of the ring after the painful move, as Darius turns into a Rolling Elbow! Kyojin and Adonis are left in the ring, as all the others are hurt on the outside.

Mike: Pure anarchy! Folks! We aren't done yet! We will be right back after this final commercial!

~Commercial~

Mike: Thanks for coming back folks, and during the break, things definitely changed.

A replay video is shown, where we see Shaz and Hawk as the legal men now, with the other 5 on each team on the apron. We see Hawk plant Shaz with the Mayhem Driver, and nearly pick up the win. The replay video goes away, and we now see Dixon in the ring, working on Shaz. Dixon has Shaz in a seated rear naked choke, as Punk is on the apron, clapping, trying to get the fans behind Shaz. Shaz gets to his knees, and then stands, as Dixon puts a leg scissors around the waist of Shaz, but Shaz reaches up, and uses a sit out jaw breaker to break the hold! Shaz is in the middle of the ring, crawling, trying to make a tag, as Dixon dives, tagging in Mr Smyth. Shaz dives at the last second before Smyth can get him, and tags in Jackson Smith. Jackson charges in and drops Smyth with a huge clothesline. Jackson charges to the corner, and sends Killa flying with a huge stiff shot! Killa collides with the ring barrier, as all hell breaks loose!

Mike: The ref has lost control!

Rocky: Truth Hurts to Smyth!

Mike: Mug Shot to Jackson Smith!

Rocky: Eternal Salvation to Sagittarius Blue!

Mike: Malcolm XXX to Hawk!

Rocky: Spear to Shaz!

Kyojin, Punk, Darius, Dixon, Adonis, and Shining Light are all left in the ring, as Dixon clotheslines Punk over the rope to the outside. Kyojin runs at the ropes, springboarding off going for a Truth Hurts kick, but Darius counters mid air, and spears Kyojin! Shining Light goes for the Eternal Salvation on Adonis, but Adonis drops from behind, as Blue springboards into the ring and takes Shining Light out with a huge missile dropkick! Darius and Adonis are left in the ring.

Mike: Are these even the two legal men!?

Rocky: I don't think it matters Mike!

Darius charges at Adonis, going for the spear, but Adonis moves, as Darius runs right into the corner post. Darius stumbles out, as Adonis plants Darius hard with the spinebuster! Adonis stands at the head of Darius, and kisses each bicep before running the ropes. In the process of running the ropes, Adonis knocks Dixon, who was attempting to get back into the ring, off the apron, and Hawk, who was also attempting to get into the ring, off the apron. Adonis runs back to Darius, and nails the Adonis Elbow! Malcolm goes for the cover.

1......Shining is trying to break it up, but is stopped by a Truth Hurts kick from Kyojin who used the ring apron to bounce off of........2........Killa tries to stop the count, but Smith pulls him back to the outside, and plants him with a Killer Instinct........3!

Emily Davis: The winners of this match, Jackson Smith, Sagittarius Blue, Kyojin, Shaz, Malcolm Adonis, and the World Heavyweight Champion, KJ PUNK!

This doesn't stop all of the men from piling back into the ring, as we see Adonis be planted by a Mug Shot from Dixon! Darius is back to, and spears Dixon! Punk catches Darius with a Rolling Elbow! Divine is out from the back now, and drops Blue with a Divine Intervention! TRUTH HURTS! Kyojin kicks Divine hard, as Smyth lifts Kyojin into the air and plants him with the Rule! Smyth is proceeded to be dropped by Killer Instinct from Smith! Jackson Smith is dropped by a Deaddrop from Killa! Rolling Elbow to Killa from Punk! Punk ducks a clothesline from Shining, and knocks Shining Light out with the rolling elbow. Punk looks around, seeing everyone but himself laid out, as the ref slides back into the ring and hands him his IWA World Heavyweight Championship. Punk raises it high, as the camera's zoom in on the title, and then to an IWA logo, and then black.

Blog Entries
    Filler 1: I'm glad there are not alot of fillers,

Blog Entries
    filler, I hope you guys really like this PPV. Vand and I put ALOT...and I mean ALOT into it.